Forums > Model Colloquy > After torture picture or pic means most to you?

Model

Simon Rob

Durham, England, United Kingdom

I think the picture that means the most to me is the following. It was taken with a web cam after returning home from a holiday in South America where I had been tortured for about 3 days. The torture is probably not what you expect because they used hallucinogenic drugs. I walked for days, slept rough and could not get regular food for quite a time lots of things happened. This picture is me when I got home. You may notice my hair is all to hell because it had not been washed for so long that: I was stuck there for a month: that its natural oils had decided what shape they wanted to take rather than shampoo and comb.   
What pictures means the most to you?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrTz1N8sbX8/

Apr 21 23 11:56 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Simon Rob wrote:
You may notice my hair is all to hell because it had not been washed for so long that: I was stuck there for a month: that its natural oils had decided what shape they wanted to take rather than shampoo and comb.

I like your hair in that pic, prefer it even.

Apr 21 23 01:38 pm Link

Model

Simon Rob

Durham, England, United Kingdom

Mark Salo wrote:
I like your hair in that pic, prefer it even.

Funny you mention that I actually like it but always got the idea that this was wrong and probably my being misty eyes and sentimental at having gotten home alive because every other person I have met has hated that hair. I wonder now if it isn't because the hair at the front with the individual wave is not particularly manly and reminds people of a style more of a woman: people are odd that way some times with ideas of what people are supposed to look like.

The hair stayed that way for a long time but eventually went away because the natural oils cannot stay that way when washed. Interestingly though I came back looking healthy with a tan but walking badly because I am not a naturally good walker.

What may interest you is the way the body adapt itself because we would assume the body would lose fat simple as that but what happened is that the body adapted to the extreme demands of what was happening and very quickly as my legs were muscular and inflexible I lives off the excess leg muscle until I had enough flexibility. I do think though that the human body is mainly evolved to walk large distances and not eat regularly: starve from time to time. i actually tried to maintain this but its difficult to walk that far because I live too far from anywhere to travel anywhere I would want to walk by foot. Also find fasting difficult.

Part of the reason I posted the picture: or a link to it; is because one would assume that someone newly tortured would look bad and yet I actually think I looked pretty good: certainly healthy. Ironically the drugs they put into me has probably had less negative effects: probably none: than the lifestyle I have had regularly for years: bad food.

The thing I noticed is that the body can adapt in ways unexpected like losing muscle very fast in the placed where its a disadvantage or unneeded. In fact too much exercise is probably a disadvantage to fitness because you end up losing some muscle. But I have heard that in tropical climates you are supposed to sit still on a chair in the sun and sweat and the body will remove excess fat and muscle so you can function in that temperature. Pretty much the same thing occurred except I was moving and it was not summer so not that hot just sunny although it was a tropical climate. There is probably an ideal fitness plan to deal with situations like that but I am not the person to do it all the time it would be too bloody hard.

Apr 21 23 03:41 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

1 - your 3 days of torture sounds like my average Wednesday. 
2 - you couldn't find food for days, but your facial hair and shades are on point. Got it.
3- I have only read 2 threads from you so far and can tell you don't belong here. This kind of attention baiting is going to get you banned and forgotten at best, and doxxed and then forgotten about at worst.

Miss MoRina made a solid suggestion, go spend some time with a health care pro.

Fml you're really letting anyone in these days.

Apr 29 23 07:43 pm Link