Forums > Events > Travel workshops?

Photographer

Rick Hamell

Portland, Oregon, US

Hi! I'm looking to travel internationally at least once a year and would like to be introduced to new countries through photography and working with models in those locals.

I was looking specifically for Thailand/Vietnam and other SE Asia Nations, but I'm open to literally any other possibilities.

Does anyone have a list of agencies or people who offer tours with a number of pre-arranged models, hotels, etc?

Failing that, any photographers willing to host another for a few days to a week in your locale and show off all the cool spots to shoot?

Jul 31 23 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

Dan Howell

Kerhonkson, New York, US

Rick Hamell wrote:
Hi! I'm looking to travel internationally at least once a year and would like to be introduced to new countries through photography and working with models in those locals.

I was looking specifically for Thailand/Vietnam and other SE Asia Nations, but I'm open to literally any other possibilities.

Does anyone have a list of agencies or people who offer tours with a number of pre-arranged models, hotels, etc?

Failing that, any photographers willing to host another for a few days to a week in your locale and show off all the cool spots to shoot?

There is a photographer who is in the process of organizing a workshop in Thailand. I hosted a workshop there in 2014. I will show him this link and he can reach out to you directly.

Aug 02 23 03:41 am Link

Photographer

LnN Studio

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

There is a model with a photography workshop in Turks in November
Another with a workshop in Portugal same time in Nov

Aug 07 23 04:31 pm Link