Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Need help with multiple images

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

I have 18 images I need help with.  They are all casual photos of a few friends.  They are JPG and not RAW.
If, possible I'd like to see one sample image and then let me know what I would pay as a group.
Tony

Aug 06 23 01:32 pm Link

Digital Artist

Schaotic

Murfreesboro, Tennessee, US

Tony Lawrence wrote:
I have 18 images I need help with.  They are all casual photos of a few friends.  They are JPG and not RAW.
If, possible I'd like to see one sample image and then let me know what I would pay as a group.
Tony

I took a look at your portfolio and it is incredible. Your work is extremely beautiful. I’m not sure what you need done on the images specifically but if you send me the details then I would be happy to be up front if it is within the scope of my abilities. I don’t charge for work done on MM so you would not be out any money and you would be free to retain anything derivative work done to your images (I’ll provide the revisions) and shop for additional help with those derivative images or clearly without.
I am also happy to recommend people I know offsite that would more than likely be capable.

Aug 06 23 09:14 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Schaotic wrote:

I took a look at your portfolio and it is incredible. Your work is extremely beautiful. I’m not sure what you need done on the images specifically but if you send me the details then I would be happy to be up front if it is within the scope of my abilities. I don’t charge for work done on MM so you would not be out any money and you would be free to retain anything derivative work done to your images (I’ll provide the revisions) and shop for additional help with those derivative images or clearly without.
I am also happy to recommend people I know offsite that would more than likely be capable.

Thanks for the kind words.  I did a shoot for a friend and her daughters and I need help with the retouching.
My email is; [email protected].   She is willing to pay.  I just need a couple samples to send her way to see what she thinks.

Aug 07 23 04:39 pm Link

Retoucher

kalors_retouch

Memphis, Mississippi, US

Hello Tony,

I'm Kaylor Bondi From Studio_Retouch, I'm a professional retoucher with 7 years of experience in this field.

I'm doing natural and clean Beauty retouching with fast turnaround time.
Please take a look at my portfolio: https://www.fiverr.com/studio_retouch
Starting off with just from $10

Will be happy to work with you!

Thank you for your time.

___
Kaylor Bondi
https://www.fiverr.com/studio_retouch

Nov 28 23 01:52 am Link