Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > MM#'s of those directly affected by Katrina

Model

Holly T Morgan

Garland, Texas, US

hey gang,
I have been following all the posts closely, and shoutbox also. There are constantly messages and frantic posts if someone has heard from such n such, this person is safe and located here...that one hasn't been heard from..well you get the terrible picture sad

I thought it would be a good idea to post a central thread to help keep up with our fellow MM'ers directly affected, uprooted, etc from katrina...please update frequently if you have heard from someone listed....i am sure it will be of great relief to someone who may be looking for them.....

lets keep the prayers, donations, and positive thoughts going gang...they are gonna need all the help they can get...and don't forget to donate blood...i am sure supplies are getting depleted quickly!!!!

hugs n kisses gang!!!
~H~

Sep 01 05 11:53 am Link

Model

Holly T Morgan

Garland, Texas, US

two that i know of that are safe are benson and sage....not sure of their mm#s as of right now...will post as soon as i do...but they are safe last i heard!!!!!

hugs
h

Sep 01 05 11:54 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

The whole nation will be affected in a host of ways. Here in Tampa Bay we get our natural gas and oil from the gulf.

Right now electricity is in jeopardy if they can't get any fuel to the power plants.

Gasoline is $3 to $6 a gallon in some parts of Florida and Georgia, and even Tampa International Airport doesn't know if it will have enough fuel for the jetliners if this continues.

Of course, by far the deepest concern is for those who have lost loved ones or whose lives have been placed in danger, but this is a tragedy we all will share in.

Sep 01 05 11:59 am Link

Model

Madame Cosmos

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Its been pretty crazy.
I Just got home from New orleans a few minutes ago.
I was there for work, & all of a sudden, there was cops everywhere, screaming manditory evacuation..
I didnt evacuate, going thru 3 hurricanes myself last year.
Im an idiot.

We went out on boats for a few days, giving people what we could, I spent 1800$ in 2 days on water & medical supplies for people.

2 million people lost their homes, & theres over 5,000 people unnacounted for.
& the water is 6-15ft high, & theres alligators & snakes, & the threat of disease, & electric shock, its like 90*, theres no power.. people lost EVERYTHING.

It was one of the most eye opening moments of my entire life.

Sep 01 05 12:05 pm Link