Forums > General Industry > Stacy Collins...

Photographer

test profile

HOME, Kansas, US

Ok guys, i just want to make it clear, this isnt Stacy typing this right now, as she is in hospital recovering after a horrible car accident on Sunday evening.
My friend, Alex, will be posting Stacys conditions on her www.stacycollins.cjb.net  website.
I had to let you all know, Thanks
Chris smile

May 04 05 10:11 am Link

Photographer

CreativeSandBoxStudio

London, England, United Kingdom

Shall keep  good thoughs for her recovery

May 04 05 10:24 am Link

Photographer

test profile

HOME, Kansas, US

Well im back guys, not like u missed me i see  thanx Alex for the post. 2 broken ribs  3 broken fingers and a broken foot neutral  i was lucky
xxxxx

May 08 05 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Welcome back Stacy! Car wrecks are scary. I've been in a few myself, but prefer to avoid 'em! Sorry these guys are all wrapped up in drinking, drugs and sleeping with models right now. LOL

I hope you mend well and quickly!
-soft hugs- as so not to hurt ya!

May 08 05 02:25 pm Link

Model

Seanne Marie

Seattle, Washington, US

Wow, I only just saw this post.  Welcome back, Stacy.  I'm so glad your injuries were relatively minor.

Take care,
- Seanne Marie

May 08 05 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

Posted by Stacy: 
Well im back guys, not like u missed me i see  thanx Alex for the post. 2 broken ribs  3 broken fingers and a broken foot neutral  i was lucky
xxxxx

Honestly, I don't know you, but I WAS thinking about you now and then. Glad you came out of it and are back.

Best wishes on the recovery.

May 08 05 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

test profile

HOME, Kansas, US

aww people care  lol  thanx guys, im doing fine and actually have my first shoot 2day  *puts lots of make-up on*  Lookin good!

May 09 05 07:13 am Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

I am glad you are safe!
Hugh

May 09 05 07:20 am Link