Tanaya-MarciaModel Female Tampa, Florida, US
My Website: Tanaya-Marcia SilhouetteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/TanayaMarcia
Mayhem # 2885755
****PLEASE DO NOT SOLICIT ME UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY ME. IN TURN, I WILL NOT SOLICIT YOU UNLESS I AM WILLING TO PAY YOU.
THE REASON IS SIMPLE: IF ALL WE DO IS TFP/TFCD, THEN WE WILL NEVER GET PAID. WE HAVE TO GET PAID AT SOME POINT.
Tanaya-Marcia is a model currently based in Tampa, Florida. She was born and raised in New York and has been modeling since 2005.
She is the State President and Lead Model of II D M (Florida), Inc., a non-profit organization, and is also currently serving in the United States Army (since 2006). Prior to her tenure in the Army, she served five years in the United States Marine Corps, with no break in service between the two branches.
She has a 6 year old son.
- Bridging the gap between "urban modeling" and "editorial"; What she lacks in "classic dimensions" she makes up for in artistic ability and a strong, unique look
- Bringing fitness modeling to the "urban market"
- To be as diverse as possible in the industry from pin-up and car shows, to hip hop to artistic to runway to lingerie; her goal with ModelMayhem as a resource is to expand her portfolio into multiple "genres" of modeling so that she can appeal to a wider client base and avoid being typecast due to height and body type restrictions.
- Nude is okay, but must be tasteful and artistic; will not show vaginal area or bare nipples | No porn
WORK EXPECTATIONS/ETHIC/MY BATTLE RHYTHM:
- All photographers and/or organizations will have to sign a model release AND photo shoot contract FROM Tanaya-Marcia IN ADDITION to their own model release they may require her to sign before work commences (this needs to be completed prior to the day of shoot).
- If you are soliciting to Tanaya-Marcia for a shoot, you must provide a treatment in writing on what you would like to accomplish during the shoot (your vision). If you do not have a template, one can be downloaded from her website.
- Upon acceptance of work, you must provide Tanaya-Marcia with a pre-production book for the shoot as well as a photo shoot contract stating compensation agreement, what services will be provided during shoot (What did you hire her to do? Have you both agreed on whether or not she will receive prints or a CD in addition to whatever compensation she will be receiving?), etcetera (once again, templates can be downloaded from her website, if needed).
****Tanaya-Marcia requires as many details as possible in advance so that there are no misunderstandings and so that she can backwards plan in order to provide you with the best shoot possible. The more prepared she is, the better the outcome for the shoot and you.
YouTube Channel: /TanayaMarcia
Personal Website: www.Tanaya-Marcia.com (currently under construction)
Have you worked with Tanaya-Marcia? Add Credits for Tanaya-Marcia! >>