Pronounced "Me-kah"; aka Mika Lovely. <3
Email - mika [at] mikalovely.com
I ♥ fetish+fashion+film. ◕◡◕
I will be updating and enforcing my policy come the beginning of the year. This include STRICT usage of deposits and cancellation fees. Why? I travel full time, this is my job. I can't afford goofs that cancel last minute or flake, nor do I have the time or patience for it. I'm a RELIABLE, EXPERIENCED, and PROFESSIONAL MODEL.
Please respect that, as I respect your time and assume all requests are serious. I'm sorry if this is a hindrance for anyone intending to book, but I demand respect. Time is money, and my time is invaluable to me. Thank you for understanding, and my apologies for the large rant. On with our regularly scheduled business.
11/18/13 - I will be cutting my hair to a long medium length and dyeing it black before the end of the year.
November 17th-19th: San Antonio/Houston/Austin
November 15th: J Blackthorne Workshop [Austin, TX]
November 16th: J Blackthorne Workshop [Austin, TX]
Full-time professional model accepting paid work
offers and tearsheets. I provide all hair, makeup, and wardrobe unless otherwise discussed (as well as retouching.) My rates are reasonable, and I am always available to travel if all expenses are fully paid. Very experienced, professional, as shown (that means - no surprises, no Photoshop needed, no flaking
). Not interested in solicited trade
, BUT I now provide a very generous discount to photographers of choice.
I shoot MANY genres, with preference on fashion/editorial and alt/fetish. While I also shoot glamour, art nudes, and commercial frequently, I'm certainly not limited to what's listed here - Challenge me.
Curious souls - I don't need direction. Nudes are Playboy Mag-style ONLY
(no labia, no explicit work.)
: If it is our first shoot, you have flaked or cancelled last minute, or you cannot provide positive references, I will require a deposit. Last minute cancellations incur a fee. Please ask any questions prior to booking.
: I LOVE Polaroids. So much that I have a collection that is growing rapidly. My one rule with Polaroids - I get to keep at least one. I have from EVERY shoot I've ever done with them, and there are no exceptions. So, keep a girl happy
I will have standard model releases on hand for paid shoots, which can be provided via email prior if you wish. If you prefer that your release be signed, it needs to be sent to me PRIOR to the shoot date for review. My apologies for any inconvenience!
Modifications: 6 ear piercings, 2 nipple piercings, and now maintaining a mini "bush".
, please check my "recent 10" list or anyone else I've worked with!
I DO take PayPal, and now, credit cards via Square!
I don't always catch all tags and comments, but I do thank each and every one of you who takes time to share their thoughts on my work. <3
Official Portfolio >>> www.mikalovely.com
Facebook >>> http://www.facebook.com/OfficialMikaLovely
Tumblr >>> www.modelmika.tumblr.com
Instagram >>> @mikalovely (behind the scenes, previews, etc.)
Wishlist: Amazon Wish List!
· Pascal Charles Petit [MM#1659055] - "You are so unbelievably talented and professional... These are traits I am hoping to put to good use for something more ambitious some day."
· Gila Nudes [MM#1102469] - "...the shoot was amazing. I was starting to doubt the efficacy of my concept, but once we started it didn't take long for me to see that we had something good. You have done this to me twice now, Mika. You have taken my concepts and embodied them in the studio. You are really amazing to work with."
· ValeryNY MaxMediaArt [MM #2307484] - "Thank you for a great photo shot in Coral Gables, you are a very talented, creative, amazing model, it was a pleasure to work with you! I'm very happy with the results. Best, Valery"
· Hypnotica Studios [MM #873890] - "Thank you for an amazing shoot at NIN over the weekend! You are even more stunning in person and an absolute pleasure to work with! I don't know how you do it but you were able to read my mind with your poses.
I'd love to work with you again."
· cassios co [MM#365563] - "You were the best thing from Miami
/ ps - You are a myth."
· Brock Marshall [MM#1292049] - "Not only does she have a great port. She is cool, smart, interesting and funny. And she is an excellent model who will make great photos for you. Not to mention she shows up on time and shows excellent business sense. I would give my left baby finger if everyone I worked with could have the talents and discipline of this model Mika."
· Red Square Visual Arts [MM#1097492] - "You're a rare, smart, beautiful and creative artist in the land of shallow neon bikinis."
Please ask for a longer list of recommendations should you need. It's gotten far too long to list at this point.
Most recent 10:
KME, John Landers, Pascal Petit, Joe Wehner, 335mm, Splice Pictures, GPS Workshop [San Leandro], PJ Reptilehouse, Artist by Day, Charles Nevols
Doghead and Flintlock
Class Act Uniforms
Villalba by Sunamys
Rene Rofe Lingerie
Young Billionaire Villains // YBV
Burger and Friends
Truffle Luxe - Capristan Swimwear - Amaya Swimwear -Magnetic Glamour - Studio Jellyfish - Sexy Secrets Boutique - Maggie Delena Latex - Mariana London - Lilac and Lilies (for the Boys and Girls Club) - Delicious Boutique (DC Fetish Ball) - Funkshion Fashion Week - Dawnamatrix Designs (Von Gutenburg Ball).
Splurge Promo in Miami New Times
W Hotel [Miami] Flier/Booklet
2012 Oceanettes Calendar
Aug. 2012 Licked! Magazine Issue 4
Feb. 2013 Essere Magazine (cover + 4 page spread)
June 2013 VOLO Magazine Issue 7 (8 page spread)
Sept. 2013 Editorial Magazine
Oct. 2013 Visual Artistry Magazine
Oct. 2013 Editorial Magazine
Oct. 2013 Tenebrous Magazine
Oct. 2013 Licked! Girls Issue 4
Oct. 2013 Von Gutenberg Magazine
Oct. 2013 50 Models | 50 States (book)
Oct. 2013 Adult Magazine (first issue)
Nov. 2013 Imaginada (first issue)
LaClass catalog and ad campaign 2014
Nifty for Truffle
Interview in fIXE Magazine
GlamRockMagazine for RedRum Collaboration
Black & Grey Magazine
PURPLE Magazine - Mika at Desert Hot Springs, CA
Mojokiss- Mika Dance
Villalba/C&I Studios - Promo intro video for Villalba by Sunamys
Antics [band]/Greg Gonzalez - "Shapeshifter" music video
Will Vasquez - "Murder in Miami" [independent film] (Feb 18, 2014)
Antonio-Angelo Photography - Fetish Promo Film The Abduction
Commercial for Tattoo Blues & Splish Splash Bikinis
Gila Nudes Analog Film (16mm) Origami
Art Nude Video by Tim Aldridge Mika Lovely
A Vision Supreme Turn Back
Commercial for Miami Dade College
Chad Michael Ward - An Afternoon with Mika
Eva Danielle [model] & Brevards Gallery Event
Heroes & Villains Body Paint Event @ Newport
'Boylesque' Performance - Wilton Manors
Capristan Project Pink @ Vintage Lounge
Studio PFP Photography Workshop [x6]
Great Lakes Workshop's South Fl Shoot Out
Photo Assist for Antonio-Angelo at FF 17th Anniversary Party
Arizona Shootout (AZ)
Muse Masters (NV)
NINPAR, NIN5, NINPAR 2
Muse Masters 2 (Miami)
Rebellious Schoolgirl Performance w/ Elena Lee at Von Gutenberg Fetish Fashion Ball
GPS Workshop (San Leandro)