VauntModel Female Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
New York, New York, US
My Website: Vauntastic.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Vaunt
Mayhem # 881089
// Professional Provocateur // Artist & Adventurer //
Follow my journey on Instagram.
See more on Tumblr.
Engage with me on Facebook.
Rates are industry standard.
Message me here or email vauntastic [at] gmail [dot] com.
Currently I'm NOT doing trade or tests as I'm trying to save for Iceland!
July 11- 13, NYC
September 6-21, Iceland
October 1-10, TX (Houston, San Antonio, Dallas) tentative
November 5-9, Phoenix AZ (AZ Shootout) tentative
What I Like & Do
`fine art nudes
`Old Hollywood style pin-up
`pantyhose, stockings, sky-high heels
`sheer black lingerie
`outdoor nudes at private locations
`working in a studio/hotel location/private property
`smoking cigarettes for effect
`aerial tricks on a hoop, pole, or rope
`taking your creative idea and making it 110%
`coffee & creamer
-What I Don't Do:
1. Explicit spreads & "pink" shots
2. Content for membership/porn websites
3. Fetish work
4. Bodypaint (takes WAY too long to apply, and is better in person than in photos)
5. Masks (they make my eyes look weirdly small, and it's hard to shoot in an original/unique way)
6. Posing with other models, male or female (99.9% of the time there is a body comparison that happens when you pose with another model, and I'm against body shaming/body comparisons)
7. Gore/horror/zombie themes (glorifying horror is something I morally object to, plus it's very hard to shoot zombies in an original/unique way)
8. Nudes in public & urban locations (I love art but I'm not willing to get arrested/put on a sex offenders list for it)
-Professional, 6 years. That means you get: clear communication, on time, no underwear lines, hair & makeup ready to shoot, & requested wardrobe in hand.
-I'm upbeat and yes, petite! I photograph tall.
-No, I don't do squats. And yes, I used to do some light waist training.
-My ribs stick out because of genetics, not starvation.
-Pubic hair: currently a thick landing strip.
-I travel 50-80% of my time. Are you in Seattle, LA, NYC, Texas, or the DC area? It's likely I will be there soon.
I rarely, if ever, come to FL, Chicago, Pittsburgh or the far NE.
-Happily married to photographer Corwin Prescott. Please respect this and keep tags/messages appropriate!
-Music on set: I can shoot with it or without it! I like Queens of the Stone Age, The Black Keys, The Smiths, The Mars Volta, top 40 pop like Rihanna...
-I'm very glad to say I have never had a bad experience with a photographer, pro or hobbyist! I attribute this to experience and to a refined bullshit meter.
I DO, however, have a list of photographers I DO NOT recommend because of the numerous stories I have heard first hand. Models, please feel free to message me about this if you are coming to the Philadelphia, DC or NYC areas.
More About Me
- I often get told I'm intimidating, but please don't feel that way! I like to think I'm very down to earth and easy going, despite the "resting bitch face." I've also been very fortunate to work with very wonderful photographers & artists.
- I define myself as a creative person and an Artist. My dirty little secret is that I have a BFA in Photography! If you want to see a few of my images as well as what inspires me, you can see it all on my other tumblr blog!