Mayhem # 1469440
About MeWhen asked the question, "Why do you model?" the answer is simple... I model for the confidence, for the thrill, and the sake of other women every where. I loved getting any sort of pictures taken, and I knew deep down what I wanted to accomplish. I wanted to inspire other women to push hard, and never give up on their dreams, no matter how far away they might seem. My life has been filled with tests and challenges that I have had to over come, and my modeling is template for me to paint a master piece of those past victories. Everyone is facing something in their life that pulls them down, and it's their choice to succumb to it, or to over come it.
I've choosen to over come all of it. I used to be nearly 200 pounds, (I was 198 to be exact) I was unhealthy and I never worked out. I would eat all day, and not really care. Now I go to the gym and work out three times a week and eat much healthier meals. I now weight 145 pounds, and I am proud of every inch!
I was told I would never graduate high school, do to my ADHD, and failing the first grade. Now I am an all "A" Honor roll student, in an AP class, and a SENIOR in high school. :) How's that for dedication?
At shoots I will give you all I've got and more! I don't like to play it safe, I go all out for the cause! I love to do crazy motions and see what comes of it! My goal is to be myself, but still throw in the subject matter. I am pretty creative as well. I have unique and interesting ideas if you just be yourself and be open minded, I'll give you a photo you'll be proud of!
If you'd like to see more of my portfolio, contact me on here, and I will message you with some links. I would love to work with creative set people, who have just as much get up and go as I do! Let me know if you are interested in working with me!
Have you worked with Hacksey? Add Credits for Hacksey! >>
Credit Notes- In-Studio with Jim Livesey University of Houston, Clear Lake.
- In-Studio at Glamour Shoots, (Woodlands, TX) with Amber Bahardoust, Americo Vasquez, John Stewart, Stephanie Salawage, and Mike Liebner.
- In-Studio with Jim Livesey University of Houston, Clear Lake.
-On-Location with Jim Livesey, Houston Aboretum.
- Feb 27, 2010: On-location and in-studio with Duke Morse (MM#2495), Desiree Burris- Chevogue (MM#643476), and Michelle Cheri- Fire Blossom Beauty (MM#1506255) in Dallas, Texas!
- March 16, 2010: On-location with Jim Livesey! Abandoned house shoot!
- June 29, 2010: On-Location with James McLarty (MM#1364036) The Woodlands, Texas.
- Oct. 11, 2010: Amazing photoshoot with Engima Foto (MM#1616193) in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Nov 23, 2010: On-Location with the fabulous James McLary (MM#1364036) at Mercer Aboretum, Humble, Texas.
- Dec. 19, 2010: On-Location with Jonathan Irvin of Engima Photos! (MM#1616193) in Conroe, TX.