Forums > General Industry > THE LIST~ NewBie's NEED HELP~!! ~Photogs LIST here

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

R Michael Walker wrote:
Add me for Fine Art work

Walker Productions wrote:
Or here for more commercial imagery

You may list your focus here in the thread if you'd like but to include it in the list may cause imbalance in our presentation, so for now, considering the current limitations of this thread format, we'll leave it off the list and the model viewing your work may decide if it will help her advance in the direction she wants to go.

Dec 30 07 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

Escalante

Chicago, Illinois, US

Just want to Mention that ED BURNS https://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=21156    IS A MUST SHOOT with for ALL NEW MODELS ! the Time Spent with Him will Help MANY beginning Models out And his Images Are Wonderful !
Also To suggest that EVEN Tho these Wonderful Photographers are Spending time to Shoot and Help out the Beginners That the Models Try To TIP them A Little Bit of Cash at the End of the Shoot, I Just had a Model just give a couple of Starbucks $20 gift cards to everyone at the shoot. It made things even Better!

Be Nice to the People who are Willing to Help others Out and Tip out the MUA's And Wonderful Shooters'..

Best OF luck to All

E

Dec 30 07 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

Wethington Photography

Medina, Ohio, US

I'll help a newbie!

Eric

Dec 30 07 12:58 pm Link

Photographer

Tristan Richardson

Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)

WOW! this is a bangin idea!
Kudos!
I feel the professionalism of MM coming back.

Dec 30 07 01:05 pm Link

Photographer

James Azzopardi

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm in.
Let me know if I make the grade.

James

Dec 30 07 01:06 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

**Congratulations~!!**

17 new members were added today~!! smile

5 applicants are still pending review. Good luck~!!

2 new members are being submitted for consideration to "The Top Drawer" ~ Good Luck~!!

Dec 30 07 02:47 pm Link

Model

Nikki Chandler

Long Beach, California, US

Im still confused as a newbie model ... do I PM the photog in my area directly and wait to be chosen? Or is there another link that I need to be signed up on?

Dec 30 07 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Nikki Chandler wrote:
Im still confused as a newbie model ... do I PM the photog in my area directly and wait to be chosen? Or is there another link that I need to be signed up on?

PM directly.

Also, there will be a list added to the front page later tonight of models who appear in the thread requesting a shoot. I will be sending notices to photographers in the regions of these models as they are added to the list.

Dec 30 07 05:19 pm Link

Model

Nikki Chandler

Long Beach, California, US

Thanks!

Dec 30 07 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

PK Digital Imaging

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Leave it to Craig to start another "we love you so much we wanna squish you til you poop" thread.

I have a very limited schedule but would be willing to help if needed.

PK Digital Imaging - Vancouver, BC

-PKD

Dec 30 07 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

PK Digital Imaging wrote:
Leave it to Craig to start another "we love you so much we wanna squish you til you poop" thread.

I have a very limited schedule but would be willing to help if needed.

PK Digital Imaging - Vancouver, BC

-PKD

Gee thanks bro...https://smileyjungle.com/smilies/love1.gif

Dec 30 07 08:04 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

**SOMETHING NEW**

HOW's this for an idea? As we roll along, each time you shoot a newbie, Post your ONE (1) favorite most AweSome image from that newbie shoot. At the end of each week the "TOP Drawer" will announce and post the "NeWBie Pic of the Week". No, you will not receive cash and prizes, BUT you will receive a nifty Winner medallion to post on your profile page. Let's do this~!! smile

Dec 30 07 11:21 pm Link

Photographer

McDonald Photography Calgary

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Craig Seay wrote:
**SOMETHING NEW**

HOW's this for an idea? As we roll along, each time you shoot a newbie, Post your ONE (1) favorite most AweSome image from that newbie shoot. At the end of each week the "TOP Drawer" will announce and post the "NeWBie Pic of the Week". No, you will not receive cash and prizes, BUT you will receive a nifty Winner medallion to post on your profile page. Let's do this~!! smile

Sounds like a great incentive to share the shots...

Dec 30 07 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

Jillian Keats

Montclair, New Jersey, US

If we don't make The List...any chance of dropping a PM to explain why, and how we can improve?

Dec 30 07 11:27 pm Link

Model

MatthewShane

Johnson City, Tennessee, US

Awesome-Thanks for doin this!

Dec 30 07 11:32 pm Link

Photographer

Cre8ive

Los Angeles, California, US

Thanks for starting this idea... and letting me be a part of this... you mentioned a list of particapating models? a point towards that would be kewl...

Thanks
Brick

Dec 30 07 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Jillian Keats wrote:
If we don't make The List...any chance of dropping a PM to explain why, and how we can improve?

Yes indeed.

Dec 31 07 01:43 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

**HAPPY NEW YEAR**

I'm wishing you Happy New Year now because I'll be playing out of state with the band tonight and I have some travel to do today and then tomorrow to get back home. I have realized in the last few days just how much work these 3 lists are and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down so I'm going to ask for a few volunteers to help me run this thing. I don't want to fall behind on the list updates and with helping people who've asked for it but right now I'm working night and day to keep up, (apologies to all my models waiting for edits) so I'm hoping tomorrow to get back home and have some volunteer help. Let me know if you have a little spare time to help with either updates, posts, or connecting people and I'll put you on it.

Thanks all~!!

I wish all of you the very best in 2008~!! Happy New Year~!!

Craig

PS> To everyone here who is waiting for a reply, or to be added to a list, I'm committed to helping each and everyone here connect. The holidays are almost behind us and the kids will be back in school soon and we'll be rockin' so hang in~!!smile

Dec 31 07 03:18 am Link

Photographer

Michael Alan

Bayshore Gardens, Florida, US

Craig Seay wrote:
**HAPPY NEW YEAR**

I'm wishing you Happy New Year now because I'll be playing out of state with the band tonight and I have some travel to do today and then tomorrow to get back home. I have realized in the last few days just how much work these 3 lists are and it doesn't show any signs of slowing down so I'm going to ask for a few volunteers to help me run this thing. I don't want to fall behind on the list updates and with helping people who've asked for it but right now I'm working night and day to keep up, (apologies to all my models waiting for edits) so I'm hoping tomorrow to get back home and have some volunteer help. Let me know if you have a little spare time to help with either updates, posts, or connecting people and I'll put you on it.

Thanks all~!!

Craig

PS> To everyone here who is waiting for a reply, or to be added to a list, I'm committed to helping each and everyone here connect. The holidays are almost behind us and the kids will be back in school soon and we'll be rockin' so hang in~!!smile

Have a great NEW YEAR!!!!

Dec 31 07 08:59 am Link

Photographer

Steven Barrett

LONG ISLAND CITY, New York, US

Well, I pretty much do this already but I do firmly believe in helping people out as many people have helped me along the way.

So you can add me to the list.

My currant avi is 'newbie' model.  (still had the new model smell)

Dec 31 07 09:08 am Link

Photographer

Mac Wolff

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

This is great, Already worked with 2 newbies !!!!
Brilliant Idea!!

Mac

Dec 31 07 09:14 am Link

Photographer

Don Giannatti

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I enjoy working with new models. Count me in.

Dec 31 07 09:19 am Link

Photographer

JRSFoto

San Francisco, California, US

I'm more than happy to be added. References upon request!

Dec 31 07 09:24 am Link

Photographer

lwj photography

Duluth, Georgia, US

I would love to be part of the list. Even, if I am not selected for the list, I will set aside a month for a newbie models or models who really need need to update portfolio.

Dec 31 07 09:25 am Link

Photographer

Jim Wrigley Photography

Baltimore, Maryland, US

sure,..add me,..would love to help out

Dec 31 07 09:28 am Link

Photographer

Timothy Logan

Cleveland, Ohio, US

I'd like to be listed. Thanks.

TL

Dec 31 07 09:29 am Link

Photographer

Al Cooley Photography

Allendale, Michigan, US

I'm interested..

Dec 31 07 09:31 am Link

Photographer

Ryan Colford Studios

Brooklyn, New York, US

I'd be interested as well.

Dec 31 07 09:34 am Link

Makeup Artist

Amelie Chase

Utica, Michigan, US

It's great idea and great way to help

Dec 31 07 09:40 am Link

Photographer

Ghosts of Pilgrim State

Sayville, New York, US

Glad to help if I can, let me know

Dec 31 07 09:40 am Link

Photographer

Cre8ive

Craig Seay wrote:
**HAPPY NEW YEAR**

Thanks all~!!

Craig

Spoke with Craig and The lists are being put together. It's becomeing alot of work and with the Holiday today, a little backed up...but it will be back in full swing tomorrow. So if you are interested let the list know and we will get to everyone ASAP

Happy New Year
Cre8ive
Los Angeles, CA

Dec 31 07 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Cre8ive wrote:

Spoke with Craig and The lists are being put together. It's becomeing alot of work and with the Holiday today, a little backed up...but it will be back in full swing tomorrow. So if you are interested let the list know and we will get to everyone ASAP

Happy New Year
Cre8ive
Los Angeles, CA

yep.. we will be emailing and posting as much as we can but due to the Partying tonite.. not alot will be done tonite.

Dec 31 07 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Thornton Harris

San Francisco, California, US

Just heard about this. Guess I'm out of the loop. Anyway, sounds like a good idea. I'll sign up.

Dec 31 07 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

Shayl Photography

North Scituate, Rhode Island, US

I would be interested on getting on the list.  Also I am from RI and it seems no one has signed up for RI yet....

Dec 31 07 08:50 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

Craig Seay wrote:
**HAPPY NEW YEAR**

Thanks all~!!

Craig

happy new years

Dec 31 07 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

Cre8ive

LeDeux Art wrote:

happy new years

Happy New Years ya all...

Jan 01 08 01:48 am Link

Photographer

Coarse Art

Lexington, Ohio, US

Just noticed this, sounds like a constructive concept!

I wouldn't mind being listed if accepted.

Jan 01 08 11:14 am Link

Photographer

Studio 144

Mayfield, Kentucky, US

I would like to be considered for the list.

Jan 01 08 11:24 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

thanks to all of you people wanting to be included in this list.. Craig is looking over the info and will be posting and updating things shortly.. (seems he was out partying kinda late last night.. or early this morning depending on how you look at it.)

Jan 01 08 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

AndrewG wrote:
thanks to all of you people wanting to be included in this list.. Craig is looking over the info and will be posting and updating things shortly.. (seems he was out partying kinda late last night.. or early this morning depending on how you look at it.)

Right on all counts Andrew. The band played till 3:00am...thought we'd never leave the stage. Thanks Andrew and Cre8tive for watching the shop for me~!! smile

Tonight I estimate that I'll spend some hours updating all 3 lists, installing new members, posting replies, and adding a new list to the front page, "Models looking to shoot". smile

You should start seeing changes tonight before you hit the sack and everything should be updated by early morning light.

Jan 01 08 06:31 pm Link