Describe Joylyn... describe... wink

Jul 13 09 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Select Models wrote:
Next great model confirmed for this shoot... JAMIE!... wink

https://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/071204/15/4755b963c21e0.jpg

hhhmmm...very nice look. what's her MM number???

Jul 13 09 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Santa Barbara, California, US

Okay, I decided... I will be there!!!  so Lacie, get ready girl.... hmmm, and I might have to pick up one of those disposable underwater cameras   wink

Jul 13 09 11:45 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Next fabulous model confirmed... KLAUDIA!... wink

https://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080809/06/489d6ffe35b5e.jpg

Jul 14 09 12:34 am Link

Photographer

gzone

Lancaster, California, US

Dude your killing me!

Jul 14 09 12:37 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

gzone wrote:
Dude your killing me!

Dude... you think you're dying now?  Wait til you see all the awesome pics posted of the FABULOUS models on this thread after July 19th.  That's when you'll just sit back in your chair... scrolling thru this thread... seeing page after page after page of MAJORLY sweet model shots posted by some superstar photographers... crying in your beer... then kicking your own ass several times for not coming... lol  It's at that point when you realize that whatever it is you did on July 19th... instead of coming to this shoot... was a SERIOUS FREAKIN MISTAKE!... wink

And to add insult to injury... many of these same models at the Beverly Hills Supershoot will ALSO be attending the Aug 2nd 'Tropical Paradise Shoot'... and that shoot is only $60 (if you come to this shoot)... then it's the same crying game all over again... lol

Jul 14 09 01:23 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Art Silva Photography wrote:
Okay, I decided... I will be there!!!  so Lacie, get ready girl.... hmmm, and I might have to pick up one of those disposable underwater cameras   wink

Hey Art... I'll save you a spot... seeya July 19th... wink

Jul 14 09 09:26 am Link

Makeup Artist

Makeup by Melly

Oceanside, California, US

LOVE the selection of Models Gary!!
This shoot is going to ROCK!!

Jul 14 09 11:00 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

d F R E S H photo wrote:
another one from weds, natural light......
https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/dugthug/shodire/_DUG1640copy1.jpg

doug ur pics just keep getting better and better

Jul 14 09 11:30 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

SAG Photography wrote:

One of my 2 new sets of wheels

look at u one of ur 2 new sets  smile

y have we not done some work ?

Jul 14 09 11:33 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

ARTOGRAPHI wrote:

OMG...now that's Classic!  Hey Jason, can you re-create this splashed over the head with a Giant Wave look for Lacie?  LOL

hey art u want the curls re-created?

Jul 14 09 11:34 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Lacie Marie wrote:

Don't be giving him ideas, Art!!!

o u want the hair to look like the wave  smile

Jul 14 09 11:36 am Link

Photographer

gzone

Lancaster, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Dude... you think you're dying now?  Wait til you see all the awesome pics posted of the FABULOUS models on this thread after July 19th.  That's when you'll just sit back in your chair... scrolling thru this thread... seeing page after page after page of MAJORLY sweet model shots posted by some superstar photographers... crying in your beer... then kicking your own ass several times for not coming... lol  It's at that point when you realize that whatever it is you did on July 19th... instead of coming to this shoot... was a SERIOUS FREAKIN MISTAKE!... wink

And to add insult to injury... many of these same models at the Beverly Hills Supershoot will ALSO be attending the Aug 2nd 'Tropical Paradise Shoot'... and that shoot is only $60 (if you come to this shoot)... then it's the same crying game all over again... lol

Already am...that is good rock salt you have just fit's inside the torn edges of the wound.

Jul 14 09 11:38 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

ARTOGRAPHI wrote:

Not to worry LACIE....I've seen what Jason can do with hair.  That Wave Splash-over Thingy look is Tame for him at times!  LOL  I wonder what kinda look he could give your dogs....?  Hmmm

Is it any wonder all of us love to shoot with LACIE....talk about fun with attitude!

o art u know i can create some wild and some classy looks so if she wants to protect her hair from the water then we will just give her unbrella on her head  smile

Jul 14 09 11:39 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

SAG Photography wrote:

Drive slow in ticket magnets, also keep ins. premiums down that way

aww now what is the fun of having some fast cars when u cnat use them fully the way they were built.  sad   ticket magnets r great to have i used to have one but it does get old getting pulled over at least once a week for ur cars looks

Jul 14 09 11:42 am Link

Photographer

SAG Photography

Valencia, California, US

leperkon wrote:

aww now what is the fun of having some fast cars when u cnat use them fully the way they were built.  sad   ticket magnets r great to have i used to have one but it does get old getting pulled over at least once a week for ur cars looks

I don't get pulled over unless I am in my area, not to many of these out here.

Drive fast, that is why we rent Willow Springs twice a year for a private day at the track, we haul a bunch of fun stuff out to the track and go crazy, costs a few sets of tires every time.

Jul 14 09 12:26 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SAG Photography wrote:
I don't get pulled over unless I am in my area, not to many of these out here.

Drive fast, that is why we rent Willow Springs twice a year for a private day at the track, we haul a bunch of fun stuff out to the track and go crazy, costs a few sets of tires every time.

Dude... let me know the next time you're renting Willow Springs... love that track!  I'd buy a set of those tires just to blow the doors off anyone else on the track.  I graduated from Bob Bonderant's 'School of High Performance Driving'... back at the Ontario Speedway many moons ago.  Drove 'Formula V' open cockpit racers at 180mph... wink

Jul 14 09 01:51 pm Link

Photographer

SAG Photography

Valencia, California, US

We will have it on Oct. 25 all day, 4 of us.  We have some cool cars there, we bring them on a car carrier cause they are not street legal.  We bring some of the K4 Motorsports Movie vehicles to the fun.  All you need is an insurance certificate.

Jul 14 09 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SAG Photography wrote:
We will have it on Oct. 25 all day, 4 of us.  We have some cool cars there, we bring them on a car carrier cause they are not street legal.  We bring some of the K4 Motorsports Movie vehicles to the fun.  All you need is an insurance certificate.

What's the cost on the insurance certificate?

Jul 14 09 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Makeup by Melly wrote:
LOVE the selection of Models Gary!!
This shoot is going to ROCK!!

Thanks... adding a few more MM superbabes between now and Saturday... stay tuned... wink

Jul 14 09 03:43 pm Link

Photographer

SAG Photography

Valencia, California, US

Select Models wrote:

What's the cost on the insurance certificate?

About $1500.00 for the day.

Good night I am in NYC,  back on Friday night

Jul 14 09 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SAG Photography wrote:
About $1500.00 for the day.

Ouch!... I only paid $500 for the BBHP driving school... but that was around 20 years ago... LOL... guess prices have gone up alittle... roll

Jul 14 09 06:27 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

Select Models wrote:

Describe Joylyn... describe... wink

Oh come on, that's no fun...you'll just have to wait and see wink

Jul 14 09 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

SAG Photography

Valencia, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Ouch!... I only paid $500 for the BBHP driving school... but that was around 20 years ago... LOL... guess prices have gone up alittle... roll

That's just the insurance, you have to supply your car to drive, this is not training, it's our cars we just rent the track, if you crash, shit happens.  One of our friends totaled his 2007 Cayman S

Jul 14 09 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SAG Photography wrote:
One of our friends totaled his 2007 Cayman S

Double Ouch!  Porsche doesn't give a shit if you can drive or not... they just want your $$$$$$$$$$... lol   Tell you're Porsche friend to toss me the keys to his new ride... I'll show him how to put the pedal to the metal.  I've raced 4 races in a row at 'Pole Position' gocarts last week.  Came in FIRST 4 times and blow away everyone in the house... and there was like 50 guys there.  Those freakin carts HAUL ASS!... wink

Jul 14 09 06:50 pm Link

Photographer

SAG Photography

Valencia, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Double Ouch!  Porsche doesn't give a shit if you can drive or not... they just want your $$$$$$$$$$... lol   Tell you're Porsche friend to toss me the keys to his new ride... I'll show him how to put the pedal to the metal.  I've raced 4 races in a row at 'Pole Position' gocarts last week.  Came in FIRST 4 times and blow away everyone in the house... and there was like 50 guys there.  Those freakin carts HAUL ASS!... wink

Get a car and bring it on, the guys driving with me are Diamond Farnsworth, Steve Kelso (Some of the best movie stunt drivers in the business and Sean Murray, that is the group, you are invited to come, we start at 7am

Jul 14 09 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SAG Photography wrote:

Get a car and bring it on, the guys driving with me are Diamond Farnsworth, Steve Kelso (Some of the best movie stunt drivers in the business and Sean Murray, that is the group, you are invited to come, we start at 7am

WOW... sounds like you're callin me out... wink  Guess I'll have to zip down to Newport Beach and rent one of those $500 a day Ferrari's... lol

Jul 14 09 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Select Models wrote:

Hey Art... I'll save you a spot... seeya July 19th... wink

Thanks Gary, looking forward to it  smile

Jul 14 09 08:08 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

SAG Photography wrote:

Hmmm, I don't remember any stipulations on my insurance about not getting a payout if I total it at a racetrack...hehehehe  smile

Jul 14 09 10:04 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Joylyn wrote:

Hmmm, I don't remember any stipulations on my insurance about not getting a payout if I total it at a racetrack...hehehehe  smile

Hey Joylyn... what kinda car you talkin about?  Have you raced at Willow Springs before?... wink

Jul 15 09 12:40 am Link

Model

None4Now

Los Angeles, California, US

LOL I ain't saying I'm gonna dive in! lol

Jul 15 09 11:31 am Link

Model

None4Now

I'm heading out to go bikini shopping! smile Weeee!

Jul 15 09 12:00 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Lacie Marie wrote:
I'm heading out to go bikini shopping! smile Weeee!

HaHa... tell Art that he can't spend anything less than $1000... lol

Jul 15 09 12:03 pm Link

Photographer

Kens Photos

Visalia, California, US

Hey Gary, Paul and I will be driving in from Visalia Sunday need anything ??
(lets see you have great location,models, food not sure what else to bring!!)

Jul 15 09 04:39 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

Select Models wrote:

Hey Joylyn... what kinda car you talkin about?  Have you raced at Willow Springs before?... wink

My piece of **** Eclipse  smile I'm sure all the fancy trailer hauled cars would leave me in the dust.  I'm just fantasizing, I've never raced anywhere, just wish I had. smile

Jul 15 09 05:32 pm Link

Model

None4Now

Thanks Gary, looking forward to it  smile

Yay! smile

Jul 15 09 07:03 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Lacie Marie wrote:

Yay! smile

Can't wait to get me some gorgeous Lacie Marie shots... gonna be so fun.
... so what did you get at the bikini shop today???  wink

Jul 15 09 07:32 pm Link

Model

None4Now

Can't wait to get me some gorgeous Lacie Marie shots... gonna be so fun.
... so what did you get at the bikini shop today???  wink

I'm with Joylyn...you gotta wait & see! hehe

Jul 15 09 07:48 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Lacie Marie wrote:
I'm with Joylyn...you gotta wait & see! hehe

Ahhhhhw SNAP!!!  big_smile

Jul 15 09 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

Top Dog Photo

Drew Santos  wrote:
hhhmmm...very nice look. what's her MM number???

I have being dying to shoot with her, Gary I am down, shoot my the info! this will be my first group shoot ever (unless you guys count 4th of july)  =-) If any models want me to bring bikinis let me know I have a tooooooooooooon of them.

https://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/071204/15/4755b963c21e0.jpg

Jul 15 09 08:47 pm Link