Forums > Events > Drew&Karl, Summer Start Off, Monrovia, CA June 19

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

I need an attending photog to pick up a model from LA. I need the model at the event by 9am so Megan can do her make up. PM me if you are up for it.

by the way:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4042/4623588810_051969c1ba.jpg

Our next shoot will be at a mansion in Malibu with a beach access so there will be indoor and beach shoots!!! FINALLY, a beach workshop! I know a lot of you have been waiting for this day. Don't waste your money at some run down event where they are unorganize and don't know what they are doing. Save the date, save your money because we are coming to Malibu on July 17th...ALL DAY EVENT. Stay tuned...

....did I mentioned it will be on July 17th? smile

Jun 13 10 07:55 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Marie

Los Angeles, California, US

2 more spots left for one on ones...be sure to message me if you would like to book one!

Jun 13 10 10:15 pm Link

Model

April Cheryse

San Diego, California, US

i hope matus is cooking again!!! mmmmmmm

and drew better bring donuts so i can take them all home again hahah smile

so excited

Jun 13 10 10:17 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

drew and karl i must say this is another gret location and fantastic line up of models

btw to any fathers happy early fathers day and what a way to spend ur saturday shooting beautiful girls

Jun 13 10 10:19 pm Link

Model

April Cheryse

Jason Becker wrote:
drew and karl i must say this is another gret location and fantastic line up of models

btw to any fathers happy early fathers day and what a way to spend ur saturday shooting beautiful girls

hi jason! youre amazing and i miss your face.

you did my hair on the wet silver backdrop pic i just posted... except i had to drench it sad   haha  i could never find your mm... .

are you coming to the shoot?

Jun 13 10 10:24 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

aprilcheryse wrote:

hi jason! youre amazing and i miss your face.

you did my hair on the wet silver backdrop pic i just posted... except i had to drench it sad   haha  i could never find your mm... .

are you coming to the shoot?

hey there april well good to know my hair styling sucked that bad u had to get it wet to look better  8)  lol!!

no im not coming to the shoot i am booked w/ another shoot already for this day but drew and karls events r always full and u will have a great time i know that

Jun 13 10 10:40 pm Link

Model

Matus

Tustin, California, US

aprilcheryse wrote:

so excited

Matus is cooking 'beer' only, since you didn't enjoy my sausage much last time smile

Jun 13 10 11:34 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

aprilcheryse wrote:

so excited

Of course I'll bring you donuts again. Make sure you arrive early so you can take them all smile

Jun 13 10 11:40 pm Link

Model

Bree Blessing

I still have 1 on 1's available. email me if you are interested

Jun 13 10 11:45 pm Link

Model

Bree Blessing

I still have 1 on 1's available. email me if you are interested
https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll60/breebless/_DSC9885-fb.jpghttps://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll60/breebless/31800_1389648113289_1594698063_9099.jpg
Bree Blessing

Jun 13 10 11:47 pm Link

Model

Romi Rain

Just a couple more 1 on 1's left, message me soon if you'd like to book me!!

https://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100119/22/4b56a08dd655a_m.jpg
https://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080725/03/488981ebd081f_m.jpg
https://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090308/18/49b474c7ce9b5_m.jpg

Jun 14 10 12:43 am Link

Model

Corissa Furr

Newport Beach, California, US

YAY!! Pleasure working with Drew in Laguna, and also Mike!  yikes)   Great shoot!! Looking forward to Saturday! Interested to hear if anyone has any cool outfit / hair / makeup ideas... ?

Jun 14 10 12:46 am Link

Photographer

Cals Imaging Services

Irvine, California, US

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/rixmat/bump.gif

Jun 14 10 02:22 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Corissa Furr wrote:
YAY!! Pleasure working with Drew in Laguna, and also Mike!  yikes)   Great shoot!! Looking forward to Saturday! Interested to hear if anyone has any cool outfit / hair / makeup ideas... ?

anything that would showcase your booty just like this smile

https://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100613/23/4c15cd51838aa.jpg

Jun 14 10 07:35 am Link

Photographer

Scott Sansenbach

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

anything that would showcase your booty just like this smile

https://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100613/23/4c15cd51838aa.jpg

Drew that's a great shot but I don't think her booty requires any hair or make up!

Corissa, looking forward to meeting and shooting with you. wink

Jun 14 10 08:47 am Link

Photographer

DaydreamPirate

Austin, Texas, US

Damn! I wish I was closer! Please put me on your update list

Jun 14 10 09:36 am Link

Model

Crystal Leigh

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

2 more one on one 's left!

Jun 14 10 11:48 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

_The Hyde Project_ wrote:

We have photogs attending from Sacto and SF. Apparently, our events are worth it since they keep coming back.

We've had attendies from other states including MI, Hawaii, Alaska, and even as far as Germany. smile

Jun 14 10 12:12 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

I need 1 assistant today. PM me or text me if you know my number.

Jun 14 10 01:05 pm Link

Model

Sabrina Jane

Placentia, California, US

Hey guys I have 4:00- 5:00 open still!!!

Jun 14 10 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

Attention Models!
A sponsor from www.AcquaCouture.com swimwear will provide swimsuits during the event. Please contact them through their site if you have any questions on their swimsuit line.

Jun 14 10 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

_The Hyde Project_ wrote:

You can subscribe to future events using RSS feeds http://www.karlyamashita.com/rss/events.xml

Jun 14 10 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
                     Attention Models!
A sponsor from www.AcquaCouture.com swimwear will provide swimsuits during the event. Please contact them through their site if you have any questions on their swimsuit line.

Wow! We got us a bikini sponsor!

Jun 14 10 10:16 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Chow

Drew Santos  wrote:

Wow! We got us a bikini sponsor!

How about a club wear sponsor?

Jun 14 10 10:32 pm Link

Model

Matus

Tustin, California, US

Mr Chow wrote:

Who cares about club wear ! How about a beer sponsor smile

Jun 15 10 12:20 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Mr Chow wrote:

Too much clothes!!

Jun 15 10 12:54 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

Too much clothes!!

Some of use like to shoot with models with clothes. At least our models look good with either clothes on or off.

Jun 15 10 07:43 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Drew Santos  wrote:

Some of use like to shoot with models with clothes. At least our models look good with either clothes on or off.

Im sure your not talking about yourself...99% of your stuff is bikini and less tongue

Jun 15 10 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Suder

Novato, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
my friend Kristy Ann will be a special guest model as she will be joiniong us for the group shoot portion only before she attends the Playboy mansion event that evening. smile

https://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080706/10/4870d95a8025c.jpg

You be nice to Kristy now Drew!!! smile

Jun 15 10 01:06 pm Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Santa Ana, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:
Too much clothes!!

In most cases, models in glamour nude photos are wearing clothes that are strategically positioned to avoid covering certain parts of the body wink.

https://www.fobpro.com/samples/20100523-6370.jpg

Jun 15 10 01:59 pm Link

Model

Thao N

Huntington Beach, California, US

John Chennavasin wrote:

In most cases, models in glamour nude photos are wearing clothes that are strategically positioned to avoid covering certain parts of the body wink.

https://www.fobpro.com/samples/20100523-6370.jpg

Ooh John!...Luv this shot!  Thanks for posting it...Now I can steal it!  wink hehe...

Jun 15 10 03:04 pm Link

Model

Lindsie Herring

Beverly Hills, California, US

Cant wait for saterday!! Had a great test shoot with dru and Mike ....looking forward to meeting everyone!

Jun 15 10 05:45 pm Link

Model

Corissa Furr

Newport Beach, California, US

Still have early slots open for one on one's!! Message me if interested!!  yikes)

Jun 15 10 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Invalid user

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

the beach has been tearing up my feet. now more than ever i'm looking forward to relaxing by the pool with these lovely females.   and the rest of you guys too, lol.

and matus! the shakeweight master!

Jun 15 10 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Whittier, California, US

Only a few days away from this awesome shoot!  Super excited to meet all the new people!

It's good to see the frequent attendees ports just keep getting better & better, gives me something worth while to look at.

Hope everyone is ready for an awesome after party too!

Jun 15 10 10:41 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Marie

Only a few days left im very excited for this shoot. I still have 4 and 4:30pm open for 1 on 1's. PM me smile

Jun 16 10 12:39 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

brian cardenas wrote:
the beach has been tearing up my feet. now more than ever i'm looking forward to relaxing by the pool with these lovely females.   and the rest of you guys too, lol.

and matus! the shakeweight master!

And you thought beach shooting is fun...hah

by the way,

Our next shoot will be at a mansion in Malibu with a beach access so there will be indoor and beach shoots!!! FINALLY, a beach workshop! I know a lot of you have been waiting for this day. Don't waste your money at some run down event where they are unorganize and don't know what they are doing. Save the date, save your money because we are coming to Malibu on July 17th...ALL DAY EVENT. Stay tuned...

Jun 16 10 07:24 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

DanTheManPhotography wrote:
Only a few days away from this awesome shoot!  Super excited to meet all the new people!

It's good to see the frequent attendees ports just keep getting better & better, gives me something worth while to look at.

Our events offer more than just the workshop and group shoot. After parties are more fun than the event itself.

Oh, you get QUALITY images as well. Not just nude photos of the same model over and over and over...LOL.

oh, do any of the other event promoters invite you to their private shoots for free?  yea right...to them, it's all about money. They will charge you for some mini location shoot big_smile

by the way,

Jun 16 10 07:31 am Link

Model

Thao N

Huntington Beach, California, US

Our events offer more than just the workshop and group shoot. After parties are more fun than the event itself.

Oh, you get QUALITY images as well. Not just nude photos of the same model over and over and over...LOL.

oh, do any of the other event promoters invite you to their private shoots for free?  yea right...to them, it's all about money. They will charge you for some mini location shoot big_smile

...I must agree!...I got sooo many wonderful shots from my 1-on-1's last time, and even a few from the group shots.  Thanks to all the photogs that shared them w/ me so that I could use them as well.  I haven't done many group shoots, but so far, Drew & Karl's takes the cake!

Oh, still got 1-on-1's open....If they don't book up, I guess I'll just be chillin' by the pool gettin' my drink on!  wink  See you all there!!!

Jun 16 10 09:24 am Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Santa Ana, California, US

Does anyone in the circle (or who will be attending this shoot) have first-hand experience with the Einsteins? I received a pre-order email from Paul C. Buff this morning and have 5 days to pull the trigger.

Jun 16 10 10:57 am Link