Forums > Events > OC-Meet,Greet, 'N', Eat #6 (December 4, 2010)

Photographer

Team Strider

Fullerton, California, US

Exotic Beauty24 wrote:
I'll be there! Can't wait!!!!! :-)

Sounds good smile

Dec 03 10 08:50 am Link

Photographer

Team Strider

Digital Soup wrote:
[img]q=tbn:4AtfDqNzOcUksM:http://www.midwestmil.com/ferretsaleg.jpg&t=1[/img]

My lazooooor guided stuff will pumeell you from all angles and not even splatter Thao standing three feet from you!

and by the way...... the hood ornament on your eyepiece will look good with the rest of my collection hangin off the digital display review mirror! wink`

you may have that, but, i have my own tank smile

prepare yourself!

https://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/big-tank.jpg

Dec 03 10 09:16 am Link

Photographer

Orlando Perez

Anaheim, California, US

Team Strider wrote:

prepare yourself!

https://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/big-tank.jpg

*SMH* (again)

Dec 03 10 09:39 am Link

Photographer

Matt Blais Photography

Riverside, California, US

I'm planning on making it after an art opening a few miles away...I'll be bringing a model friend too.

Dec 03 10 09:52 am Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

Thao N wrote:

smile Hehe.....But Kelly is irreplaceable.  She's got to be the sweetest girl I've never met!!!

Wait, you must be thinking of a different Kelly... because she is a force to be reckoned with!!  smile  I wouldn't want to run into her in a dark alley if we weren't friends.

Dec 03 10 10:51 am Link

Photographer

Team Strider

Matt Blais Photography wrote:
I'm planning on making it after an art opening a few miles away...I'll be bringing a model friend too.

Awesome. The more the merrier  smile

Just to give everyone info on tomorrow. The meet will start at 7pm. I will be there a few minutes before. I spoke with the restaurant, and they can handle large groups, so, unlike Spaghetti Factory, we will have a full menu for whatever they will be offering.

There is a full bar there in the area we will be (that part makes me happy). The wait staff will be doing as we did at the last meet and greet. Everyone will have (unless specified to them) their own bill.

Its a networking party, so, bring your cards, portfolios and whatever else. But, more importantly, bring yourself. lolz

Can't wait for tomorrow everyone. It's gonna be a good one!

If anyone has any questions, needs directions, or anything else, feel free to call me on my cell phone smile

714-496-5595 (cell)

-Daniel
Team Strider

Dec 03 10 10:52 am Link

Model

Thao N

Huntington Beach, California, US

Joylyn wrote:

Wait, you must be thinking of a different Kelly... because she is a force to be reckoned with!!  smile  I wouldn't want to run into her in a dark alley if we weren't friends.

Ooh, a lil Asian firecracker that can kick a$$ too....That's my kinda girl!  smile

Ok...too many awesome people attending this...I think I've def got to come meet everyone!!!

Dec 03 10 12:56 pm Link

Model

Thao N

Matt Blais Photography wrote:

smile

Dec 03 10 12:57 pm Link

Photographer

Orlando Perez

Anaheim, California, US

Thao N wrote:

Ooh, a lil Asian firecracker that can kick a$$ too....That's my kinda girl!  smile

Ok...too many awesome people attending this...I think I've def got to come meet everyone!!!

Have we ever met?  tongue

Dec 03 10 01:51 pm Link

Model

Thao N

Orlando Perez wrote:

Have we ever met?  tongue

Indeed we have, Mr Perez!...  wink 
Hope I can make it to see you All!!!!

Dec 03 10 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

Sal W Hanna

Joylyn wrote:

Yeah, your shins would be hating you the next morning after Kelly is done kicking them.

Dec 03 10 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

Team Strider

Sal W Hanna wrote:

Yeah, your shins would be hating you the next morning after Kelly is done kicking them.

I didnt know Kelly was so violent. Is there something im missing? haha

Dec 03 10 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

Orlando Perez

Anaheim, California, US

Team Strider wrote:

Did you know that Kelly's my wife?  And her being violent?  Naaaaaaahhhh where'd you get THAT idea?  wink

Dec 03 10 05:54 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Morris Photography

Los Angeles, California, US

Team Strider wrote:

prepare yourself!

Nice Metal Cack and Bowls!

Dec 03 10 06:46 pm Link

Model

Thao N

Digital Soup wrote:

ROFL!!!

Dec 03 10 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Morris Photography

Thao N wrote:

Hey...how'd I get pulled into this?...hehe.  smile

Well I got out ... I picked you up in my arms....... and I placed you into it.... you don't remember? Must be shell shock...... it will ware off! Then you will be able to concentrate on my eyes!

Dec 03 10 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Guess there aren't many USC or UCLA fans.  You do know that the SC-UCLA game starts at 5pm.  I'm going to watch the game and hoping and praying that UCLA can redeem its season with a win over those nasty Trojans.  Right!

Dec 03 10 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

Orlando Perez

Anaheim, California, US

Wayne Cutler wrote:
Guess there aren't many USC or UCLA fans.  You do know that the SC-UCLA game starts at 5pm.  I'm going to watch the game and hoping and praying that UCLA can redeem its season with a win over those nasty Trojans.  Right!

AHEM GOOOOOOOOO USC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  big_smile

Dec 03 10 07:58 pm Link

Photographer

Team Strider

Digital Soup wrote:

I do it for the kids. What can i say? haha

Dec 03 10 08:59 pm Link

Photographer

Team Strider

Wayne Cutler wrote:

Im sure they will have the game on at the restaurant. They have TV's all over the walls where we'll be at.

Dec 03 10 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

Merlyn Magic Photo

Long Beach, California, US

Wayne Cutler wrote:

Take some of that pension money and buy a damn DVR you tight old coot! Why the hell do you want to watch the Bruins get trounced anyway...? And lastly, as a UCLA alum I've only got one thing to say....

GO SC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 04 10 12:45 am Link

Photographer

PRADOFOTO

Orange, California, US

Orlando Perez wrote:

AHEM GOOOOOOOOO USC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  big_smile

FIGHT ON!

Dec 04 10 08:10 am Link

Photographer

Team Strider

Haha. Guess, we'll see what happens at the game smile

And, yes, the meet is today. See you all there tonight!!

https://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/8/2/yay128622167530649812.jpg

Dec 04 10 10:41 am Link

Photographer

Sal W Hanna

https://meowcheese.com/files/lolpics/2008/04/yay-its-caturday.jpg

Dec 04 10 11:35 am Link

Photographer

Jim Ewing

Riverside, California, US

I'm a gonna be there.  smile

Dec 04 10 11:50 am Link

Photographer

Michael Magers

See everyone soon.  At Drew and Karls cool ass group shoot. Bringing Doug with me as well.

Dec 04 10 03:33 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

Team Strider wrote:

Oh no, not violent, just packs a big punch in a cute little package  smile  See y'all soon!!!

Dec 04 10 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Team Strider wrote:

Im sure they will have the game on at the restaurant. They have TV's all over the walls where we'll be at.

Definitely sure?

Dec 04 10 04:16 pm Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Merlyn Magic Photo wrote:

Take some of that pension money and buy a damn DVR you tight old coot! Why the hell do you want to watch the Bruins get trounced anyway...? And lastly, as a UCLA alum I've only got one thing to say....

I HAVE A DVR, Morgue Man.  But if I record the game and accidentally hear the score, it's anticlimatic.  So There!

Dec 04 10 04:17 pm Link

Photographer

Thinking Inside The Box

Diamond Bar, California, US

Wayne Cutler wrote:

Team Strider wrote:

Definitely sure?

I've never been inside, but the BIG sign on the outside says Sports Bar and Pizza, so I'd suspect  sure is pretty darn sure.

Dec 04 10 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Morris Photography

Hope you all have fun tonight......sorry I'm stuck in the studio.....

B

Dec 04 10 07:50 pm Link

Photographer

Invalid user

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

On the way, with the misses. See you all soon.

Dec 04 10 08:03 pm Link

Model

Thao N

Michael Magers wrote:
See everyone soon.  At Drew and Karls cool ass group shoot. Bringing Doug with me as well.

So good to see and hang w/ you and Doug today!...Super bummed that I can't make it.  I was really hoping to hang out with all you awesome people, but my son is asleep now, and I just got back from D&K's and am exhausted!  Hope you all have fun!!!!  smile

Dec 04 10 08:24 pm Link

Model

Thao N

Digital Soup wrote:

B

Let's both try to make the next one! smile

Dec 04 10 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

Chanel Rene

Digital Soup wrote:

B

Me too... sad

Dec 04 10 09:48 pm Link

Photographer

Merlyn Magic Photo

Long Beach, California, US

Wayne Cutler wrote:
I HAVE A DVR, Morgue Man.  But if I record the game and accidentally hear the score, it's anticlimatic.  So There!

So you got to watch it live just Like I did in the bar, and I told you UCLA would have their asses handed to them. Got to watch it in triplicate on three 52 inch HD flat panels. You should have been there to buy me a beer when they lost.... tongue

Daniel: Thanks for the great event tonight and to all those I had a chance to talk to, it was great. To those I missed, there's always M&G #7....

Dec 04 10 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Morris Photography

Thao N wrote:

Let's both try to make the next one! smile

Yeah I'm down... ever since I got here Ive been waiting to get out there and hang with the like mindeds!

Michal is Pretty good at giving me a heads up on the goodies round these parts... Sooner than later Its on!

Dec 04 10 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

Orlando Perez

Anaheim, California, US

Daniel!

Great turnout and lots of fun.  LOVED watching the USC vs UCLA game GO SC !!!  (Yes SC won).

Met new people as well.  Hope you have another one say in like...6 months or so?  LOL

Good seeing the regulars as well.

Dec 05 10 12:25 am Link

Photographer

Sal W Hanna

Nice place, fun event and I have to stress Mandee looked smoking hot tonight smile For those who couldn't make it, you all missed out.

Dec 05 10 02:15 am Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

LOWERS HEAD AND SHAKES IN DISBELIEF!!!

Dec 05 10 02:39 am Link