Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Speaking of automotive...quite a nice collection.

http://eastonchang.com/index.html

Mar 05 13 10:51 am Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Oh wow......
*facepalm*
nothing like showing the entire world what a douchbag you are right on the top of your bio..
Bitter Much
lol

Mar 05 13 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Pinellas Park, Florida, US

Mar 05 13 10:38 pm Link

Photographer

EdwinR Photography

Gainesville, Florida, US

love the inch worm...

Mar 06 13 03:11 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

For a change I was glad Joey was not with me last night

We went to his favorite Chinese Buffet
New owners! "American Style"

Terrible! They yanked out the Sushi counter entirely, yanked out one full row of steam tables and it is now 1/3 the size

Also they had a total of maybe 8 entrees? The rest was salad and filler
And all the entrees were dried out and terrible

My girl literally had one bite of chicken (too spicey) 3 bites of corn (Not cooked) and quit eating

But at least it was $12.00 each....*Sigh

Mar 06 13 04:23 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

EdwinR Photography wrote:
love the inch worm...

Thanks!  smile

Mar 06 13 04:26 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/394686_10151489546336211_561724303_n.jpg

Mar 06 13 04:29 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

OwenImages wrote:
More Critters: http://www.OwenImages.com/Sawgrass030513.aspx

They are all fantastic!
Amazing clarity and color
Macro and zoom too
Nice variety

Mar 06 13 04:30 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Carl Roberts wrote:

They are all fantastic!
Amazing clarity and color
Macro and zoom too
Nice variety

Thanks Carl!  big_smile

Mar 06 13 05:12 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/394686_10151489546336211_561724303_n.jpg

Suddenly all I kin think of is the Yellar Pages  .  .  .  and lettin' my fingers do the walkin'  .  .  .  wink  Friend of yers Mr C, or jest a "beach find"  .  .  .

SOS

Mar 06 13 10:39 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

sospix wrote:
Suddenly all I kin think of is the Yellar Pages  .  .  .  and lettin' my fingers do the walkin'  .  .  .  wink  Friend of yers Mr C, or jest a "beach find"  .  .  .

SOS

Sister of "Lu", Ricky shot and I started talking to on Facebook

Mar 06 13 11:56 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Looking for a hotel right on or right around South Beach Miami for tonight

Any suggestions?

Mar 07 13 05:18 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Carl Roberts wrote:

Any suggestions?

I've stayed at the Ritz but you might want to look here as I have no specific suggestion...
http://www.expedia.com/Hotel-Search#des … 2667189214

Mar 07 13 06:41 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

Any suggestions?

Well, the Colony, and the Avalon are both kinda fun  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Mar 07 13 11:22 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

yay back home smile 

now time for a 2 day coma WOOHOO..... oh no wait i have 2 shoots tomorrow sad  well that was a fun idea while it lasted lol

Mar 07 13 04:55 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

orias wrote:
yay back home smile 

now time for a 2 day coma WOOHOO..... oh no wait i have 2 shoots tomorrow sad  well that was a fun idea while it lasted lol

Welcome Back!

Mar 07 13 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

So...what's on tap for the weekend, y'all?

Mar 08 13 05:11 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Moving is a very interesting process...the finding, the thoughts, the selections, the organizing, the purging, the transportation of said items and then repeating the previous steps to a certain degree.

Mar 08 13 06:47 am Link

Photographer

Stay Young Photography

Cocoa, Florida, US

Finally a weekend to myself! Still waiting to grab the camera from the bf so until then I kinda wait...I spose I could shoot with the rebel xt but meh.

It's been so crazy lately I am glad to have a weekend of nothing.

Mar 08 13 06:47 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

orias wrote:
yay back home smile 

All work, and no play  .  .  .  iz gonna wear poor Miss O down to a nub  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Mar 08 13 09:40 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

I picked up my cute little kiddos this afternoon, took them to a nice park, had them sit down with me at a nice park bench with a view and explained to them that mommy and daddy are getting a divorce...and the three of us are moving to Indian Rocks Beach while their mother will stay where she is.

Mixed bag of tricks I guess.  It went as well as could be expected.  One kiddo is smart and understands.  The other will understand once the routine happens for a few weeks.  The way it works out, I will see my kiddos 6 days per week and the "other" will see them 4 or 5 days per week.  Even though there is technically a 50/50 split, the reality looks to be a lot different where I will be seeing them much more, thankfully. 

No one wins...but I did the best I could.

Parties on the beach will start within the coming month hopefully...

Have a good weekend everyone!  Hopefully, soon, I will be able to escape the last two years of hell that I have been living.

Mar 08 13 03:22 pm Link

Model

Honey1

Tampa, Florida, US

Orias, welcome back

OwenImages, know what you mean. I'm moving in a few months and not sure how it's going to get accomplished. Hate moving!!

Mar 08 13 04:50 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Honey1 wrote:
Orias, welcome back

OwenImages, know what you mean. I'm moving in a few months and not sure how it's going to get accomplished. Hate moving!!

Haven't seen you around this thread in a long time.  I have a Honda Element SC and it is verrrry roomy so a dozen trips across town should cover most of it.  Some bigger items I will get later.  Good luck with your move!

Mar 08 13 04:55 pm Link

Model

Honey1

Tampa, Florida, US

Been a little busy. Thanks. Still looking for an apt and trying to find a mover. Also, need to find furniture for my new spare room, lol

Mar 08 13 05:02 pm Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

yay thanks everyone smile 

both shoots went great today WOOHOO

hey honey smile  glas you're back around hehe

well gotta get my place cleaned up and get my outfit ready since i've got a wedding tomorrow and still have no clue which shoes to wear sad  if only i had dessie's expertise smile

Mar 08 13 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Mar 08 13 06:21 pm Link

Model

Honey1

Tampa, Florida, US

Orias, thanks sweetie. We need to get together again sometime.

Mar 08 13 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Guss W

Clearwater, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
Also got to see the images that Ed is displaying at nude night

One is a very nice nude

But the other one is an undewater shot of a model shot from below as she floats

That shot is fantastic

If you get a chance to go to nude night to check it out you should

I got to see the underwater shot hanging on the wall, but I didn't read the name cards, so I don't know if I saw the other one or not.

It was nice to see so many people with smiles on their faces.

Mar 08 13 09:28 pm Link

Photographer

EdwinR Photography

Gainesville, Florida, US

OwenImages wrote:
I picked up my cute little kiddos this afternoon, took them to a nice park, had them sit down with me at a nice park bench with a view and explained to them that mommy and daddy are getting a divorce...and the three of us are moving to Indian Rocks Beach while their mother will stay where she is.

Mixed bag of tricks I guess.  It went as well as could be expected.  One kiddo is smart and understands.  The other will understand once the routine happens for a few weeks.  The way it works out, I will see my kiddos 6 days per week and the "other" will see them 4 or 5 days per week.  Even though there is technically a 50/50 split, the reality looks to be a lot different where I will be seeing them much more, thankfully. 

No one wins...but I did the best I could.

Parties on the beach will start within the coming month hopefully...

Have a good weekend everyone!  Hopefully, soon, I will be able to escape the last two years of hell that I have been living.

mmmm... Greg.. been there done that... I know what youre going thru.. my daughter was 13 and son 18 when the actual physical move took place... i never cried so hard... i remember even a solicitor who called amongst the move.. said "i must have caught you at a bad time"...lol... when you scare away a telephone solicitor with your gut wrenching bawling.. well the pain was intense.. but... things do get better... kids are resilient...and life does continue..   and now.. things couldnt be better.. so we will be thinking of you.. cant offer our truck tho as it is still in pieces and we are renting a vehicle for now..

I got to see the underwater shot hanging on the wall, but I didn't read the name cards, so I don't know if I saw the other one or not
It was nice to see so many people with smiles on their faces.

On a lighter note....If anyone is going to Nude Nite tonight, hope to see you all out there... Guss, not sure if the shot you saw was ours or  not but I hear there is some kick ass work being displayed this year.. looking forward to tonight...

Mar 09 13 04:57 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Thanks Des.  I am moving myself so it is several trips over a period of time instead of a moving truck all at once, probably makes a difference.  Although I think I am perfectly fine, just the kids I am worried about.

Tonight I need something to do...hmmmm, what's this thing in Tampa about?...crap, never mind.  I already have plans tonight...dang it!

Tomorrow I will do some Alligator photography during the day then in the late afternoon/evening I am going to photograph Owls and Bald Eagles....yes, all in the wild.  It should be a very nice day!  big_smile

Mar 09 13 07:25 am Link

Photographer

EdwinR Photography

Gainesville, Florida, US

ok heading to Nude Nite soon...Got a call from the director of Nude Nite congratulating Ed on not only selling one of his pieces of work but also wanting to duplicate his work as there are more than one buyer!!  Yay for him.. He has worked hard.. and Im so proud of him i could burst...   ok enough of that.. but Im giddy... lol..

Have a great evening all...

Mar 09 13 03:16 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Congrats Ed!

Mar 09 13 03:24 pm Link

Photographer

OwenImages

With the time change, the time on my camera is once again correct.  smile Anyone else in this same realm?

Mar 10 13 07:57 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

OwenImages wrote:
With the time change, the time on my camera is once again correct.  smile Anyone else in this same realm?

Yep, the clock on camera is correct once again...

Mar 10 13 09:48 am Link

Photographer

Chris Photography

Valrico, Florida, US

Ahhhhhh Monday and another flake!

Mar 11 13 04:49 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Chris Photography wrote:

Where is it snowing?  I wanna see!  wink

Mar 11 13 07:09 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Chris Photography wrote:

No bueno!

Morning all

I'm whipped

Running on about 8 hours sleep since last Thursday

But DAMN was it fun!

Mar 11 13 07:20 am Link

Photographer

OwenImages

Carl Roberts wrote:
No bueno!

Morning all

I'm whipped

Running on about 8 hours sleep since last Thursday

But DAMN was it fun!

Glad you are back to civilization safe.  smile

Mar 11 13 08:16 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

sooo exhausted...... but gotta work in orlando for a couple of days and then i have awesome guests from out of town staying for the weekend

sooner or later my need for sleep will win and by then narcoleptic photography better be trending on twitter lol

Mar 11 13 08:48 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

orias wrote:
sooo exhausted...... but gotta work in orlando for a couple of days and then i have awesome guests from out of town staying for the weekend

sooner or later my need for sleep will win and by then narcoleptic photography better be trending on twitter lol

Are ya savin' some time ta go Bike Weekin'  .  .  .  hope so, where else kin ya git all leathered up and flash some skin  .  .  .  duh, look who I'm talkin' to, prolly a daily occurrence in the Miss O household  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Mar 11 13 09:54 am Link