Forums > Model Colloquy > small breasts

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Valentine Laroche wrote:
Most fashion models have smaller breasts. I know I will never do fashion because my breasts are too big (and because I'm a million years old).

She should look in a magazine and look at the models in there.

You are not old!

May 09 11 05:23 am Link

Model

Ashayla Webster

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I started a thread a while back in support of small breasts. it was a huge success. ^-^

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/19619659

that was my favourite image

May 09 11 05:24 am Link

Photographer

Rich Davis

Gulf Breeze, Florida, US

Nelia wrote:
Here are a few Model Mayhem nude models that I know of that are very popular & do quite well with small breasts:

ImSorryMama:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/1820135
Kiera Grant:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/799498
NyxValentine:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/61165
Adrina Lynn:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/1017067
JaimeLeighTurney:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/83246
MAC:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/892729
Stina C:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/287441
Laura UnBound:  https://www.modelmayhem.com/856920

I shot with Kiera who is slim but a great model, fun to shoot.  I would recommend her highly to shoot with.  A good example!

May 09 11 05:26 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

IDiivil wrote:
Woah, I'm linked here? I didn't expect that.

We like your breasts!   smile

May 09 11 05:28 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I don't really have any boobs at all, and I'm an income-earning nude model.

I've never worn a bra, except a few times to shoot in; that's how small my chest is.

May 09 11 07:13 am Link

Model

Starr_Marie

CANEADEA, New York, US

Carlos Arturo Velarde wrote:
I went to your profile and found nothing that would help me give you any advice. You need to post some pics.

I will definitely be posting some pictures, the only reason I don't have any up yet is because of how unflattering they are smile

May 09 11 07:33 am Link

Model

ciaogoodbyeadios

Los Angeles, California, US

Google nude images of Kate Moss. She has "small breasts"

And Freja Beha Erichsen... I recently saw a topless shoot of her and she literally is so small, she wouldn't fill an A cup. But she was still just as gorgeous.

There are LOTS of topless photos of Jessica Miller (former model)... And she has an A cup. But she's hot as hell!

I, Too, have small breasts and I don't mind at all having them photographed.  Just because they're small doesn't make me gross or unworthy of praise. They're sexy in their own way.  Can I do maxim? Lol absolutely not. But that's a whole other can of worms... its similar to the ongoing "why can't short models do fashion?"

Point is... Maxim and Playboy aren't the only definition of sexy.

I honestly was horrified when I realized my breasts weren't going to get any bigger when I was a teen. But you know what? It was that icon, Kate Moss, who thoroughly changed my perspective on small breasts. That woman is sexy. You first notice it in her eyes and attitude... Then you see her wonderful petite breasts.

Your friend has nothing to fear. She just needs to see someone else doing it and being confident.

May 09 11 08:58 am Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

when i met the wife she was like "you can stop talking to the boobs now" i imagine that smaller-breasted women can actually get guys to look them in the eye. lol. plus clothes drape so nicely on them (i guess that's why fashion models are relatively non-curvy). shooting models has taught me to appreciate all different types of bodies.

May 09 11 09:11 am Link

Model

Little Alice

Chicago, Illinois, US

Lovely girl with smaller breasts:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/769805
https://www.modelmayhem.com/1455338

And "small" breasts are actually "normal."  Unfortunately our perception of what is "normal" is twisted because of how the media focuses on truly giant breasts.

*  AA cup: 2%
    * A cup: 15%
    * B cup: 44%
    * C cup: 28%
    * D cup: 10%
    * DD cup: 1%
http://www.breastoptions.com/average.html

Until I got out of high school I thought there was something wrong with me because I was only a B cup at the time.  But it turns out that a lot of girls got plastic surgery for their 16 and 18 birthdays.  So OP you can tell her that she is a lovely normal girl.  smile

May 09 11 09:13 am Link

Photographer

Barrett Graphics

Overland Park, Kansas, US

One of the best models I ever worked with (right here on MM) was as flat as a 12 year old boy. The photos turned out amazing.

May 09 11 09:15 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I wish you were closer. I could guarantee you beautiful images because you are already beautiful.

NevaehMarie wrote:

I will definitely be posting some pictures, the only reason I don't have any up yet is because of how unflattering they are smile

May 09 11 10:29 am Link

Photographer

Darren Sermon

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Images By Lee wrote:
A girl I work with is very intrigued by the thought of doing a shoot. She has very striking features, has very expressive facial features, and other great qualities that makes me think she would be awesome to work with. She also has it in her mind that "models can't have small breasts", and is very self consious about them. We have talked about possibly a glamour/sexy type shoot; but it always comes back to her breasts.
If there is anyone here that happens to fit this description, can you please post a picture. I would really like to show her that its possible to be an amazing model, and have small breasts... 

Thank you in advance for your help!

Nice play for breast shots : )

If she wants to be a fashion model, they are usually pretty sleek...small breasts being a big reason for that.  Glam/FHM/MM, that's a different story...

May 09 11 10:37 am Link

Photographer

Darren Sermon

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

May 09 11 10:40 am Link

Photographer

Vincent Arthur

Red Bank, New Jersey, US

Jeff Fiore wrote:

Just need you to come to NY sad

+1

May 09 11 10:49 am Link

Photographer

Vincent Arthur

Red Bank, New Jersey, US

May 09 11 10:50 am Link

Photographer

Jeff Fiore

Brooklyn, New York, US

NevaehMarie wrote:

Carlos Arturo Velarde wrote:
I wish you were closer. I could guarantee you beautiful images because you are already beautiful.

I agree, same state but still too far for her sad

May 09 11 11:02 am Link

Model

raychel

Charleston, South Carolina, US

Lifetime itty bitty titty committee member here as well! smile

May 09 11 11:02 am Link

Photographer

Lars R Peterson

Seattle, Washington, US

Smaller is better!!! big_smile

To me, the most important part is the nipple.
And, in my experience, smaller boobs have cute nipples...
and giant boobs have wrinkly saucers... or just a graduated color shift, making a veiny cone at the tip... (eeew!)

There are exceptions to every rule (including this one), so I'm sure (and hope) this post will be followed with many examples to the contrary.... but I have seen lots of boobs, and the vast majority of my favorites have been a handful or less.

smile

May 09 11 11:11 am Link

Makeup Artist

The Fx Master

Marysville, Washington, US

Lars R Peterson wrote:
Smaller is better!!! big_smile

To me, the most important part is the nipple.
And, in my experience, smaller boobs have cute nipples...
and giant boobs have wrinkly saucers... or just a graduated color shift, making a veiny cone at the tip... (eeew!)

There are exceptions to every rule (including this one), so I'm sure (and hope) this post will be followed with many examples to the contrary.... but I have seen lots of boobs, and the vast majority of my favorites have been a handful or less.

smile

May 09 11 11:18 am Link

Photographer

I_Shoot_Hotties

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

I scanned a lot of the responses and hopefully I'm not repeating 15 others but accentuate the positives - bright eyes, beautiful smile, great legs, cute nose....when you worry about the positives, the subject usually forgets about their perceived negatives.

While you're shooting continue to compliment her -- "great smile there -- hold that" "your eyes are sparkling there" etc.....

May 09 11 11:20 am Link

Makeup Artist

The Fx Master

Marysville, Washington, US

This debate has always made me insane. Somehow, women have been brainwashed into thinking ALL guys love larger breasts. This could not be farther from the truth. Some of us (and I am surely one of them) PREFER the look of smaller breasts. I would go so far as to say, in my PERSONAL PREFERENCE, that C  or once in a while D is my max. A and B are lovely.

Having said all that, sexy is about ATTITUDE. If you FEEL pretty the camera will see that. If you are unhappy w/ ANYTHING about your looks, your confidence will be down, and that translates to the image as well. The bottom line is try to love you for who you are, and if you can pull that off, your pictures will be so much better.

May 09 11 11:23 am Link

Model

Starr_Marie

CANEADEA, New York, US

Valentine Laroche wrote:

My boyfriend also has the pectus carinatum but his is far more pronounced. I looked at your port and I never would have noticed that if you hadn't said this. I say just put on a big beautiful necklace and stop worrying about it! Your figure's great and I'm sure many women are jealous!

Thank you so much! I actually just posted a few more pictures that I think show what I mean a bit more. I honestly never thought of wearing a necklace, show's ya how well my brain works. lol Thank so much for the advice!

May 09 11 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

504 Photography

Glendale, California, US

Robert Sawin wrote:
You don't shoot them like you would a normal women.

Wait.. what?

May 09 11 01:09 pm Link

Photographer

Visual Delights

Austin, Texas, US

Images By Lee wrote:
A girl I work with is very intrigued by the thought of doing a shoot. She has very striking features, has very expressive facial features, and other great qualities that makes me think she would be awesome to work with. She also has it in her mind that "models can't have small breasts", and is very self consious about them. We have talked about possibly a glamour/sexy type shoot; but it always comes back to her breasts.
If there is anyone here that happens to fit this description, can you please post a picture. I would really like to show her that its possible to be an amazing model, and have small breasts... 

I'm late to the party, but feast your eyes on these two photographs of the same model, who wishes she were more well-endowed but with whom I've made many wonderful images (18+):

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/7982952

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/1563177

May 09 11 03:24 pm Link

Model

Myrlena

Memphis, Tennessee, US

Direct her to my portfolio. I am 5'7" and 105ish lbs. ((I'm on vacation and have no scale and have been indulging in a lot of cake XD)) I am a very very proud A-cup and I wasn't always. After a while, I convinced myself that since I wasn't willing to do anything such as surgery to change the way my body looks so I decided to rock what I do have. Thats the bottom line, and thats what I've told a few of my friends who are either fellow small chested models or just small chested girls with self image issues.

I will say, nothing gave my confidence a boost like nude modeling. It was a complete eye opener and made me be like "omg, I look like THAT!?!"

Anywho, enough rambling. Best of luck to you, and best wishes and hopes for the model!!!

~Mor

May 09 11 05:14 pm Link

Model

KimberLeigh

Howell, Michigan, US

Little Alice wrote:
And "small" breasts are actually "normal."  Unfortunately our perception of what is "normal" is twisted because of how the media focuses on truly giant breasts.

*  AA cup: 2%
    * A cup: 15%
    * B cup: 44%
    * C cup: 28%
    * D cup: 10%
    * DD cup: 1%
http://www.breastoptions.com/average.html

I came to this forum topic because I too am a small chested. In fact, out of all the models mentioned in this forum, they all have bigger chests than me. Technically I am a 28 AA. That's right, I'm in that 2%!! Unfortunately, I'm not tall enough to do fashion/runway and I won't do nudes. So now what??

May 09 11 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

City Park Photo

Tampa, Florida, US

Robert Sawin wrote:
First of all I just wanted to say small breast are awesome.  I think the world needs more women with them smile  they make me happy.  Seconedly women with small boobs can be 100 % sexy and beautiful.  the key is knowing how to shoot them.  You don't shoot them like you would a normal women.  Here is a fine example of a women who I actually know on here and I find her incredibly attractive and she is a fantastic model. 

https://www.modelmayhem.com/1682208

You can't shoot women with small breast any old way.  those breast are a part of them.  Just try to look at small breast as an accent not the main theme.

May 09 11 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

City Park Photo

Tampa, Florida, US

Happily Naked wrote:

What happened to the s? Did the word breast become its own plural like deer? I do agree, though.

May 09 11 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

North Kingstown, Rhode Island, US

Images By Lee wrote:

Yeah, Kate Moss was just bursting at the brazier straps! Come on, this girl read "Melons" for fashion inspiration? Most high end fashion models have little in the way of breasts..

May 09 11 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

Allure Image

Des Moines, Iowa, US

Thank you all for your help! She's definately not alone in her club.

May 09 11 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

KimberLeigh wrote:
I came to this forum topic because I too am a small chested. In fact, out of all the models mentioned in this forum, they all have bigger chests than me. Technically I am a 28 AA. That's right, I'm in that 2%!! Unfortunately, I'm not tall enough to do fashion/runway and I won't do nudes. So now what??

You can still rock your curves. You have a nice waistline and hips, amazing legs and butt... and you don't have to do nudes. Skin tight tops without a bra will still let you show off what you have in a sensual way too.

May 09 11 09:38 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

MacLaren wrote:

Yeah, Kate Moss was just bursting at the brazier straps! Come on, this girl read "Melons" for fashion inspiration? Most high end fashion models have little in the way of breasts..

Brazier, or brassiere?

bra·zier
[brey-zher]
–noun
1. a metal receptacle for holding live coals or other fuel, as for heating a room.
2. a simple cooking device consisting of a container of live coals covered by a grill or thin metal top upon which the food, usually meat, is placed.

bras·siere
[bruh-zeer]
–noun
a woman's undergarment for supporting the breasts.

May 09 11 09:42 pm Link

Photographer

Darren Sermon

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

NevaehMarie wrote:
I was actually curious if I could ask a question on this forum, since its the exact same topic. I am a very small chested, rather scrawny female. I have a problem with my chest bones (above my breasts) protruding out to the same distance or farther then my breasts.

I have tried quite a few different poses but am having a hard time finding one that is flattering to my problem area. I have been doing everything I can to gain weight, have even seen a nutritionist and started a regime to help me put on a few pounds, all to no avail.

So can anyone help me out with poses to accent this flaw instead of making it a focal point? Thanks a bunch!! smile

Not a flaw....an attribute!

May 10 11 05:37 am Link

Photographer

Matt Schmidt Photo

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

In general . . . breasts rule . . . regardless of shape, color or size.

May 10 11 05:41 am Link

Photographer

Abbitt Photography

Washington, Utah, US

Point her to your choice for an avatar.

May 10 11 05:56 am Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

You are new to shooting people, you don't have any nude photos of your own to show her, and you want to do this with an inexperienced girl who is self conscious about her body from where you WORK? ... in Des Moines, Iowa?
https://a2cto.org/clipart/Animated/Words/Warnings/warning_1.gif
It sounds like all you are lacking so far is a jealous bf, husband or wife.

---

Further, in your profile you say "I truly enjoy the social aspect of things too!"

Under the circumstances, you might want to choose less suggestive and ambiguous words, unless it's your intention to be suggestive and ambiguous.

*wink-wink

---

How will co-workers, bosses, underlings, etc., enjoy gossiping about you and the "girl with small breasts thread" around the water cooler at work? (the one that is their co-worker).

Just curious.

---

/random thoughts

Just mulling with my morning coffee, in this open forum of ideas.

Have fun.

bunny

May 10 11 06:09 am Link

Model

Chantaille Elise

Atlanta, Georgia, US

ain't nothing wrong with havin little titt-tays!

May 10 11 06:25 am Link

Photographer

Abbitt Photography

Washington, Utah, US

Click Hamilton wrote:
and you want to do this with an inexperienced girl who is self conscious about her body from where you WORK? ... in Des Moines, Iowa?

If you do a search of models in Iowa, you will find that description fits about 95% of models with MM profiles, especially those willing to do trade.  Exclude working with them and you won't have many shoots.

Yeah, it's a risk, but the ones that do work out are worth it.

My last two shoots were with brand new, inexperienced Des Moines models, one a first time nude shoot.  No complaints:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/330640#22745637  (18+)

https://www.modelmayhem.com/330640#22789915

May 10 11 06:29 am Link

Photographer

Lumigraphics

Detroit, Michigan, US

KimberLeigh wrote:

Rethink your stance on nudes?

May 10 11 06:30 am Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

^^

Just messin' with you.

I know everything will work out just fine.

I hope.

---

Feel free to peruse my portfolio for ideas for "small-breasted" women (not exactly sure what this means myself, since breasts and other body parts come in such a wonderful and wide array of sizes, shapes, colors, nipple configurations, etc.)

www.pbase.com/schutze/modeling

May 10 11 06:31 am Link