Forums > Events > 8/13/11 SUSPENSION, FETISH, BONDAGE NoHo

Model

Colette Valentine

San Diego, California, US

Joylyn wrote:
Sweet!! I was so amazed by the pictures of you at the last event!!  I look forward to seeing you again!

smile Great line-up. smile

Jul 30 11 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

GLASS SLIPPER PHOTO

SHERMAN OAKS, California, US

Just confirmed the rigger she happens to be one of the best.

Jul 31 11 08:14 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

just to give a little tease i heard from a lil one that she might be interested in cming out and trying this out so u never know i might be bringing a guest  8)

Aug 01 11 03:29 am Link

Model

miss pandora

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

A "little one"?

Are you bringing Bridget the Midget?? smile

Jason Becker wrote:
just to give a little tease i heard from a lil one that she might be interested in cming out and trying this out so u never know i might be bringing a guest  8)

Aug 01 11 06:02 am Link

Model

Britney Siren

Los Angeles, California, US

will there be lotsa spinning??!!! Spinning scares me *hides in corner*

Aug 01 11 02:59 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

silenced siren wrote:
will there be lotsa spinning??!!! Spinning scares me *hides in corner*

The rigger will show you how to control the spinning, it is amazing, don't worry. smile

Aug 01 11 07:30 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Sandra W wrote:
A "little one"?

Are you bringing Bridget the Midget?? smile

now that is something u would like isn't  8)

Aug 01 11 07:59 pm Link

Model

Owl

Abee, Alberta, Canada

ms lola misfit wrote:
I want to come!!!! It's been too long!!!

and why hasn't Fiona signed up for this!?!?!?

Girl, I've been MIA for a while now.  I just finished moving so that was one huge pain that I had to deal with.

I'd love to come but I literally have no wardrobe for it at all and I might have a hard time getting the day off of work from both of my jobs.  D:

Aug 02 11 02:19 pm Link

Model

Katie prissy pants

Upland, California, US

I will b attending this event...idk wat it entales but no nudes or implied and I have no latex sad but booking one on ones

Aug 02 11 02:29 pm Link

Model

miss pandora

I'll bring a couple of things for people who don't have fetish wardrobe...I am offering these things for sale, as well. I have a pink corset, for ex. And a leather corset, with zippers.

My latex, however, is only for me and is NOT for sale. big_smile

Aug 02 11 02:54 pm Link

Model

Torrid James

Omaha, Nebraska, US

GLASS SLIPPER PHOTO wrote:
Just confirmed the rigger she happens to be one of the best.

Is it Val?

Aug 02 11 03:14 pm Link

Model

Laura A Shodire

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

If anyone is coming out of Rancho Cucamonga or Claremont, I would love to carpool and attend this! This is always so much fun and everyone is so awesome to work with.

Let me know!

Aug 02 11 04:12 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Heid

Who of the attending models has time Sunday as well and can fit a 6.5 size boot? Let me know and I will share the project.

As for Saturday, I guess there is always some latex, corsets and boots in my suitcases for the right models.

Aug 02 11 10:55 pm Link

Model

Britney Siren

Joylyn wrote:

The rigger will show you how to control the spinning, it is amazing, don't worry. smile

hmmmmm I'm not so sure about that lol I've been surprised spun around twice and I don't like that part so much

Aug 02 11 11:38 pm Link

Model

Laura A Shodire

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Peter Heid wrote:
Who of the attending models has time Sunday as well and can fit a 6.5 size boot? Let me know and I will share the project.

As for Saturday, I guess there is always some latex, corsets and boots in my suitcases for the right models.

Ooooh "the right Models".
How do you qualify? smile

Aug 03 11 08:42 am Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Corona, California, US

Laura A Shodire wrote:

Ooooh "the right Models".
How do you qualify? smile

My question as well smile

Aug 03 11 09:25 am Link

Model

Torrid James

Omaha, Nebraska, US

Peter Heid wrote:

I can fit in that size, and I'm currently open sunday

Aug 03 11 10:03 am Link

Model

Lola Misfit

Anaheim, California, US

soon ;]

Aug 03 11 05:50 pm Link

Model

Torrid James

Omaha, Nebraska, US

If anyone attending shoots for zivity.com let me know please!

We needs to negotiate!

Aug 03 11 07:12 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

Katie prissy pants wrote:
I will b attending this event...idk wat it entales but no nudes or implied and I have no latex sad but booking one on ones

She will also be attending the event I am hosting here Friday night for those of you intrigued by the tamer side smile  She will be portraying (almost) everybody's favorite pink wearing and loving doll:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … age=1#last

Aug 03 11 08:46 pm Link

Photographer

Peter Heid

Mizz Ro wrote:

My question as well smile

Well I can tell you but then I have to kill you.... heheh.

First of all, it is hard to have stuff for all sizes. I usual have boots/heels in almost any common size but I do not want to come with 10 suitcases and then chase them after the shoot ;-) If you think you would want some let me know your size and I try to bring some I think would look good on you.

As for latex and corsets, even more important there is the size, I do have some corsets but most are size 20 and 22. Latex sizes are mixed but mainly small/medium.

As long as your a "bad" girl and want to do some looks similar to the ones in my port you might qualify ;-) but I will have the last say on the day of the shoot ;-)

Aug 03 11 09:36 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Arm twisting in every post.  I can not resist.  Looking forward to expanding my horizon a bit this day.

Aug 04 11 09:28 am Link

Photographer

Allenshoots

-torrid wrote:
If anyone attending shoots for zivity.com let me know please!

We needs to negotiate!

What goes on at zivity.com? I took a look at it, but I don't understand it.

Aug 04 11 05:09 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

Peter Heid wrote:

Well I can tell you but then I have to kill you.... heheh.

First of all, it is hard to have stuff for all sizes. I usual have boots/heels in almost any common size but I do not want to come with 10 suitcases and then chase them after the shoot ;-) If you think you would want some let me know your size and I try to bring some I think would look good on you.

As for latex and corsets, even more important there is the size, I do have some corsets but most are size 20 and 22. Latex sizes are mixed but mainly small/medium.

As long as your a "bad" girl and want to do some looks similar to the ones in my port you might qualify ;-) but I will have the last say on the day of the shoot ;-)

Do NOT flip him off lol smile big_smile

Aug 04 11 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

GLASS SLIPPER PHOTO

Just started my hiatus from the series i'm working on, headed out to pick up a new 2.5 ton studio air to keep it nice in the studio. + some more props umm more props

Aug 05 11 10:25 am Link

Model

Torrid James

Omaha, Nebraska, US

Just started my hiatus from the series i'm working on, headed out to pick up a new 2.5 ton studio air to keep it nice in the studio. + some more props umm more props

yay props! i like props.

Aug 05 11 11:27 am Link

Model

Nikki Nefarious

I am SO excited about this! I will be arriving later on in the day to do some gorgeous bondage artistry on our awesome models. I will also be teaching a bondage class after the group shoot for an additional charge. I will be teaching how to create one of a kind works of living art - Human Centerpieces! Perfect for photography, learn how to transform your models into human chandeliers, candle holders, champagne fountain, flower arrangement, or christmas display. This class is great for beginners and teaches comfortably sustainable positions that models that hold for a while without having to be untied, this is great for bondage and fine art photography as it gives the photographer time to get the perfect shot without rushing. Class members are encouraged to bring ropes (at least 2-15ft and 2-30/45ft of rope that is no thicker than 8mm) and optional decorative items such as feathers, taper candles, tealight candles, fake flowers, garland, etc. At the end there will be a fun challenge and then a winner will be chosen for the best centerpiece by a vote from the class. Much fun will be had, you won't want to miss this one! The class is $35 for an individual but if you come as a couple you get in for $45. After the class there will be an opportunity to photograph your creation in a professional studio, so models and photographers really need to take advantage of this awesome class!

Here's some info on the class:
http://fetlife.com/events/61606
Here's some info on me:
http://msnikkinefarious.com/

Aug 05 11 11:13 pm Link

Photographer

GLASS SLIPPER PHOTO

Just got off the phone with Miss Nikki, she will be there 10-1 for the group portion and then back for here workshop that night. This event will be off the hook

Aug 06 11 11:54 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

just so u all know i will be there at this event but i will be leaving around 2 so i can make it to another shoot that is in beverly hills area ... just wanted to give heads up to all
see u all there

Aug 06 11 01:12 pm Link

Model

miss pandora

Just to get everyone excited, check out this photo from one of last year's shoots! "Hal's harem" - lol

How could any photographers NOT want in on this fun??

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0090009/photo … 018159982/

Aug 07 11 07:42 am Link

Photographer

GLASS SLIPPER PHOTO

Sandra W wrote:
Just to get everyone excited, check out this photo from one of last year's shoots! "Hal's harem" - lol

How could any photographers NOT want in on this fun??

http://www.flickr.com/x/t/0090009/photo … 018159982/

WOW memories,  this event will be one to remember, Any chocolate body paint out there ?

Aug 07 11 10:16 am Link

Model

Mountain Model

Lake George, Colorado, US

cant wait

Aug 07 11 12:02 pm Link

Photographer

myfotographer

Fresno, California, US

I am confirmed to be in attendance and I am coming to shoot. Fair warning ladies. ;-)

I can't wait.

Aug 07 11 02:58 pm Link

Photographer

Guillermo Azote

WOW memories,  this event will be one to remember, Any chocolate body paint out there ?

Wow!  You really do want to get evicted.  Not that I dislike the idea of hosing down three naked women in a parking lot.

See you there.

Aug 07 11 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

CenterFirePhotography

GRANADA HILLS, California, US

I did say I wasn't going to miss another one of these. So with that said, please add me to the photog list smile please smile

Jerry

Aug 07 11 06:31 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

myfotographer wrote:
I am confirmed to be in attendance and I am coming to shoot. Fair warning ladies. ;-)

I can't wait.

Hey Ed, glad you're going to make it!

Aug 07 11 07:02 pm Link

Model

Colette Valentine

Joylyn wrote:

Hey Ed, glad you're going to make it!

smile Great event Hal. smile

Aug 07 11 08:48 pm Link

Photographer

Alam Wajaa Photography

Deposit sent, looking forward to shooting at the studio again.

Sandra, bring the latex I didn't get to shoot at Linda Vista, you still owe me...

wink

Aug 07 11 11:02 pm Link

Photographer

GLASS SLIPPER PHOTO

Great models 11 confirmed so far
Great photographers coming
New props
New air conditioner
Great Rigger 
This event will be historical
And only 5 spots left

Aug 08 11 08:03 am Link

Model

Vanessa Ventriella

Long Beach, California, US

I'll be in attendance! First time doing a group shoot :squeeling with excitement: Can't wait to meet everyone and have some fun ;]

Aug 08 11 11:47 am Link