Forums > Events > Hocking Hills Group Shoot May 10, 2014

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

DLatrice wrote:

He was supposed to be my ride there and back and I can't reach him here, facebook, or the cell # he gave me

Very strange.  He's been to Jim's group shoot before.  Guess I get to sleep in a tad.  wink

May 09 14 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

robertkazar

Cleveland, Ohio, US

@ Jim. Thank you for your hospitality and good conversation at dinner.

May 09 14 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Lynni C wrote:
Hmmmm. I think my 10-11 may be open? 

I went to check Will Snizek #2294749's port to get ideas of what he tends to shoot, and his profile has been removed.

Has anyone gotten confirmation from him, off of MM?

He was supposed to be here today to shoot with Amelia Simone for 3 hours and never showed or contacted us in any way.

Jim

May 09 14 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

I now have openings for shoots at 3, 6 & 7.  Lemme know if you would like to shoot.

If any other models are interested in joining the multiple model shoots (1-2 PM, artistic nudes and 2-3 implieds), the more the merrier.

I'll be hitting the road in a few minutes.  See you all in the morning.

May 09 14 09:13 pm Link

Model

zara_may

Zanesville, Ohio, US

be heading out shortly see you guys soon ..the girl who was suppost to ride with me hasnt answered me since day before so she prob isnt coming with me

May 10 14 03:10 am Link

Photographer

Chromatic Aberration

Dayton, Ohio, US

My apologies, but due to a family emergency, I will need to cancel. I’ve contacted my models through messages on here. FYI, Dayton Children’s has wi-fi but the coffee sucks at 4am.

May 10 14 03:55 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

~ On The Road, Again...~   

cya's in a few.

wink

May 10 14 04:53 am Link

Photographer

Crystal view photo

Sebring, Florida, US

On the way. Had to renew license this morning. Be there about 11:30.

Bob

May 10 14 05:18 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Great gathering... AGAIN!...

Thanks Jim, Sharon and Jane for having us all... wink
And of course, thanks to the ladies I had the privilege of shooting with.

May 10 14 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Special thanks to the 3 models that showed up that hadn't registered and filled a lot of holes in schedules. It really helped.

Thanks to the really nice weather today, we had a great turnout and a fantastic shoot. I saw some wonderful images being created and can't wait to see some of them posted on here.

You people are a great bunch and really fun to have around. That is why we keep doing this.

Even with the unprecedented number of flakes we had today, we still had a great time. 98% of life is just showing up. At least half the models couldn't get that part right.

They not only missed a great opportunity this weekend but also in the future because they will not be allowed to sign up in the future.
If a model flaked on you, please do not support them in the future.

May 10 14 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

Thanks everyone that did show up for a very enjoyable day, food was good as well as the company.

~Ken D~

May 11 14 05:36 am Link

Photographer

Impression PD

Newark, Ohio, US

What a pleasure it was experiencing the Chandler's hospitality and working along side Ken D. I met some incredible people through this remarkable networking and collaborative event. Thank you very much and I look forward to participating in the future.

Adam

May 11 14 07:16 am Link

Photographer

G. Michael Images

Fairborn, Ohio, US

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Jim, Sharon and Miss Jane. I thoroughly enjoyed myself with you and the amazing party you put together.

Highlights were:
Miss Jane
All the food that was so caring and lovingly prepared. Homemade is the best kind.
Miss Jane
Making new friends
Miss Jane
All the lovely women/models that were so gracious to come and allow us to enjoy their beauty and pose for us
Miss Jane
And especially all my beautiful models:
Amanda/babygurl1986
Lynni C
Zara May
Kira Knight
RikkiLynn
and of the sexiest of all...Miss Jane
I feel sorry for the ones that missed such an amazing time with friends, new friends great weather, and all the hard work the Hosts put in for us to have a unforgettable memory.
Thank everyone again and again,
Mikey

May 11 14 09:39 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

I had a little car trouble Friday evening, but I'm glad that I was still able to make it to HH:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95453138/Saturn.jpg

I think that I have the biggest, toughest team of guardian angels that you ever saw.

I apologize to my models if I was a bit off of my A game due to lack of sleep.  With the delay, I wasn't able to leave Toledo until about 12:30, two stops to pick up models and didn't get to Jim's until 5:30 AM and started shooting at 6:15 AM (we had Old Man's Cave ALL to ourselves).  Except for when Teshell drove for 1/2 hour and a one hour nap when I had no models show up, I'd been up since 4:30 AM Friday morning.

Today is spending some time with the wife (can't skip that on Mother's Day!) and napping.  I'll start uploading preview photos tomorrow after work.  I may be a little slower than usual because we're down to one working computer in the house and I have to share it.

Many thanks to all of the lovely and talented ladies, Jim, Sharon and Jane.

May 11 14 11:06 am Link

Photographer

G. Michael Images

Fairborn, Ohio, US

All Yours Photography wrote:
I had a little car trouble Friday evening, but I'm glad that I was still able to make it to HH:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95453138/DSC02157%20websize.JPG

I think that I have the biggest, toughest team of guardian angels that you ever saw.

I apologize to my models if I was a bit off of my A game due to lack of sleep.  With the delay, I wasn't able to leave Toledo until about 12:30, two stops to pick up models and didn't get to Jim's until 5:30 AM and started shooting at 6:15 AM (we had Old Man's Cave ALL to ourselves).  Except for when Teshell drove for 1/2 hour and a one hour nap when I had no models show up, I'd been up since 4:30 AM Friday morning.

Today is spending some time with the wife (can't skip that on Mother's Day!) and napping.  I'll start uploading preview photos tomorrow after work.  I may be a little slower than usual because we're down to one working computer in the house and I have to share it.

Many thanks to all of the lovely and talented ladies, Jim, Sharon and Jane.

May 11 14 11:32 am Link

Photographer

G. Michael Images

Fairborn, Ohio, US

WOW!!! I'm glad you aren't hurt. That looks horrible.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/yqxz9vzgfy00 … YbSsvHWVua

Sorry I have no idea how to load pics here sad

May 11 14 11:32 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

G. Michael Images wrote:

Thanks for the pics.  Dropbox works fine for me.

If you want photos to display in the thread,

[img]before the link and[/img]

after the link with no spaces between them and the link.  Make sure that the photo you are posting is not over 800 wide or it makes a mess of the thread (it makes the thread page wider to accommodate the photo and then everyone has to scroll back and forth to read everything on that page of the thread).

May 11 14 12:26 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Lynch

Dayton, Ohio, US

Thanks Jim and Sharon.  I had a great weekend.  Can't wait until October.

May 11 14 12:26 pm Link

Model

Amanda Stealthlynn

Ashland, Ohio, US

Thank you Jim, Sharon and Jane for another great group shoot! I enjoyed everyone's company the conversations were great I could of stayed up all night Friday listening to all the great stories. The food was awesome like always. Enjoyed modeling and can't wait to see the pictures; Thanks for not crushing me Guy lol Also I want to thank all the Models who braved working with this newbie I enjoyed each and everyone of are shoots you were all so awesome, beautiful and talented. Can't wait for the next shoot in October! smile

May 11 14 12:44 pm Link

Photographer

Captain Steak

Columbus, Ohio, US

My word. it is truly amazing that you didnt get hurt in that wreck. just wow.

to everyone else:
I had a fantastic time and got to shoot alot of fun sets with several awesome models. Big thanks to Jim and Sharon for having this event. Already making plans for the October one.

May 11 14 01:02 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

G. Michael Images wrote:

Looking at these images, Guy DOES have a guardian angel!!

May 11 14 02:58 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

I had SUCH an amazing time!!

I had the BEST time on EVERY shoot and felt so lucky to have the photographers I did!!

I couldn't stop laughing and smiling (which made some shots a bit delayed..lol).

Sharon and Jane, One Word:  YYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMYYYY!!!

Jim, as always, thank you so much for organizing this and renting us a cabin, again!

EAGERLY AWAITING the images!

May 11 14 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

Crystal view photo

Sebring, Florida, US

May 11 14 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

Crystal view photo

Sebring, Florida, US

May 11 14 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

Crystal view photo

Sebring, Florida, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140511/16/53700e2e86dfe.jpg

May 11 14 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Crystal view photo

Sebring, Florida, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140511/16/53700e3091a61.jpg

May 11 14 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Crystal view photo

Sebring, Florida, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140511/16/53700e50096c4.jpg

May 11 14 05:15 pm Link

Photographer

Crystal view photo

Sebring, Florida, US

May 11 14 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

robertkazar

Cleveland, Ohio, US

A Big thank you to Jim, Sharon,DLatrice, Alternative Beauty, Kira Knight, Stacey Willow and Miss Jane.

I had a really good time, was able to unwind and relax now back to the grind.

Cya in October !

May 11 14 06:06 pm Link

Model

Lithiumrainbow

Tiffin, Ohio, US

I've already received some shots back from ColumbusMediaCollective #2288120 and Seymour Photography #2888189. I'm in love with them. It's going to be the hardest decision on which to add and not add since I only have the free profile. Looks like I'm going to be taking down some photos haha. If anyone wants to see what I've received so far they're posted on my facebook page. It was so nice meeting everyone, I hope to come back in the fall!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 087&type=1

May 11 14 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Some that i've already sent links to the girls...
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/5zlo66223n8u … -esvOUjlha

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/cbjpatrpyp4a … 2nLlLtT73a

* dropbox dunna like to give  the link right, soooo  copy and go..wink

May 12 14 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

I didn't shoot any at the shoot but lets get some more pics up. These are nice.

I am bringing in a model named Tiffany Capotelli  MM# 2722755 on the weekend of June 6, 7, & 8.
She will be available on Fri. night from 5-8 for $200. She will be available all day Sat. for $75 an hr. or 3 hrs. for $200.

If anyone is interested, they need to contact me soon. Her time is limited and should fill up fast. She was here last year and she is wonderful.
I will shoot with her Sun. until I have to take her back to the airport.

Jim

Those of you that missed shooing with Amelia have no idea what you missed. She is fabulous.

May 13 14 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Captain Steak

Columbus, Ohio, US

I posted 3 or so on my profile here. getting ready to post more to my facebook.

May 14 14 05:20 pm Link

Model

DLatrice

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

May 16 14 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140517/14/5377d0a3e5227.jpg

May 17 14 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

Stealthlynns Lens

Ashland, Ohio, US

Posting from my new photographers page many of you asked to see it once I got it finished, head on over smile

Amanda Stealthlynn
~Stealthlynns Lens

May 19 14 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

A big thank you to Rikki and Melissa from Pittsburgh that showed up and picked up a lot of slack from flaking models and Samantha that came with Ken Adams and pitched in and shot also.

In all our shoots we had more flakes this time than in all the others combined.

WHEN I POST THE OCTOBER SHOOT, IF YOU SEE ANYONE SIGNED UP THAT FLAKED ON YOU, LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY. THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE OR REWARD FLAKING.

As long as we keep working with them, they will keep doing it. I refuse to work with anyone that flakes on me without a REALLY GOOD excuse and a signed note from their mother.

May 20 14 01:32 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

bump

May 23 14 07:52 pm Link

Model

DLatrice

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/140523/22/53802750aff46.jpg

Love this one with Guy (All Yours Photography)

May 23 14 10:05 pm Link

Model

Kerosyne

Charleston, West Virginia, US

I will be coming to the October shoot, if any photographers would like to work, please send me a message (:

May 24 14 03:02 pm Link