May 06 14 04:52 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Anna Inez Photography wrote:
Okay..My Models

Lynni 3-4
Kira Knight 5-6 maybe..
I will come no matter what to see Jim and Lynni...anyone wants to shoot please message me..I plan on sleeping in that day a arriving around 2 ish

You are too sweet and AMAZINGLY TALENTED. I'll have a few outfits for you to decide on...smokey pink eluded me, even at four thrift stores...even shirts with matching dusty pink pink skirts, even..  Grrrr....but....I have a some great outfits for the forests I think may look perfect.

Can't wait to see you, A!!

May 06 14 08:23 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Sharon and I have been working hard all week. We finished cleaning the garage and the trailer tonight. The trailer is in bad need of repairs but I think it is going to make a cool place to shoot. We cleaned all the surfaces and swept the floors but a few years ago we took out the ceiling and was going to replace it. There is plastic handing down and the fixtures have a retro look. The bathtub and sink are 50's blue. We are going to clean it tomorrow because Sharon thinks it will make some cool pics. [very colorful]. We ran an electric cord out there. There are 2 stalls in the garage cleared out and I am going to hang 2 backdrops in there on Thurs.
I mowed everything today. If I would have pushed it, we could have had another cabin by Fri. but the site was just prepped today so it won't be here till next week. It is 4 feet longer than the ones I have now and a lot better appointed.

Because of the threat of rain and all the extra people, we are really working to make sure everyone has a place to work. We are going to put up a couple of pop up tents and may put up our 16X16 canvas tent.
I think the Teepees are going to make a great place to shoot. There is just enough light but not too bright.
With all the greenery around the white Teepee it should make a great contrast. I have some furs we can use for props. I also have a buckskin dress, skirt and halter top and fringed deerskin boots. Primitive bow, arrows and quiver.

Just throwing out some ideas.

May 06 14 10:05 pm Link

Model

FTG

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

Wish I would have known about this sooner, I would have LOVED to be part of this!  Do you host group shoots often?

May 07 14 04:24 am Link

Photographer

Seymour Photography

Logan, Ohio, US

Absolutely can NOT wait! This is going to be a great day.

9a- Chula Love
10a- Zara May
11a
12 - Lunch
1p- BabyGurl1986
2p-Lithiumrainbow
3p-
4p- Anna Inez Photography
5p- Lynni C.
6p- Alii Nicole

Big thanks to all of the models and photographers. Everyone has been very responsive on messages to confirm or cancel.

May 07 14 06:09 am Link

Model

Chulaaa

Twinsburg, Ohio, US

Hello everyone I'm sorry for the last minute news but I will not be at the group shoot this weekend. I am having some issues with the car and is unable to make it. Sorry I hope to be there next year.

May 07 14 06:09 am Link

Photographer

robertkazar

Cleveland, Ohio, US

To all Models I'm scheduled to work with:

It's going to be a last minute decision if I ride down or not
I am STILL  going to be there rain or shine and am hoping to possibly jet over to cantwell cliffs sometime weather permitting. Nothing like being soaked and on a motorcycle for two days.

I now have a open slot that chula love canceled . You want it ?

May 07 14 06:25 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

There are still more models than photographers. There is no reason not to have a full schedule.

I am sure there will be a lot of people standing around. Don't hesitate to ask each other to shoot on Sat.

May 07 14 08:19 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

FTG wrote:
Wish I would have known about this sooner, I would have LOVED to be part of this!  Do you host group shoots often?

IT'S NOT TOO LATE!  Come on down.  We've lost a couple models in the past few days.  If history repeats itself, we'll lose a couple more between now & Sat.  You'll be able to get some good shooting in.

To answer your question, twice a year.  The next one will be in the fall.

May 07 14 01:42 pm Link

Model

Stacey Willow

Thornville, Ohio, US

I can not wait for this shoot. I still have one photographer that hasnt gotten back to me nor read my messages making things a bit hard! But I will be there Friday afternoon sometime!!I have a friend bringing me down hes hoping to learn some things while he down here in Ohio!! Its going to be amazing

May 07 14 06:35 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Here's my recently updated schedule:

10-11   Will Snizek Photography #2294749
11-12   SteveC  #475
12-1     Lunch
1-2       G. Michael Images #8697
2-3       Commercial Works Photo #502760
3-4       Anna Inez #699082
4-5       Open
5-6       Seymour Photography #2888189

See you all soon!!

May 08 14 03:13 am Link

Model

Brandi_Marie17

Glouster, Ohio, US

As of right now I won't be able to make it to the shoot. I emailed all my photographers and let them know of this change.

May 08 14 09:24 am Link

Photographer

Commercial Works Photo

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US

This will be my last official shoot as a MM photographer. Seems everyone wants to "be" a model but not get out there and actually model--At least in my area. I might still do the HH events if Ex MM photographers can join just because I like Hocking Hills, and Jim and his family are wonderful people.

Here is my latest schedule
9-10 Open
10-11 Kira Night
11-12 Kristin Mitchem
12-1 lunch
1-2 open
2-3 Lynni C
3-4 Open
4-5 Open
5-6 Brittany Lee
6-7 Babygurl1986

I still have quite a few times open.  Models, if you are booked and wish to shoot, I have done many 5-15 minute mini shoots.  They are a great way to get in one more shoot to add extra photos to your port

Remember, the best thing about a group shoot in Hocking Hills is that when your almost full schedule frees up in the week prior to the shoot, you are still in Hocking Hills!

May 08 14 09:41 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

I now have a van & trailer so I will be bringing more props & wardrobe than.usual (and I still have room for the models riding with me.smile ).

If anyone would like to borrow anything, just let me know.  I'll post at least a partial list after it's loaded.

May 08 14 10:04 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Commercial Works Photo wrote:
Remember, the best thing about a group shoot in Hocking Hills is that when your almost full schedule frees up in the week prior to the shoot, you are still in Hocking Hills!

lol  true

May 08 14 10:53 am Link

Model

islan emporess

Toledo, Ohio, US

Hello everyone. I've been extremy busy to hit up any photographers to set anything up. if any photographers have any openings and would like to work together please let me know

These are the only taken times 2-3, 3-4, and 4-5. The rest are available

May 08 14 03:14 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

All Yours Photography wrote:
I now have a van & trailer so I will be bringing more props & wardrobe than.usual (and I still have room for the models riding with me.smile ).

If anyone would like to borrow anything, just let me know.  I'll post at least a partial list after it's loaded.

A few hundred bucks would be cool.....  (Beat you to it, Steve!!)

May 08 14 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Lynni C wrote:

I don't borrow... I'd have to pay it back,  Now if he's giving cash away.................wink

May 08 14 08:58 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Lynni C wrote:

Sorry, there is no cash in my props and wardrobe.

May 08 14 09:19 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Digital

Columbus, Ohio, US

I just received three cancelations.  I hope we get some un-expected show ups other wise I will have alot of holes in my schedule.

sad

Here is what is left of my schedule:

9-10 Mandy
10-11 Brittany
11-12 pm Brandi_Marie17 Canceled
12-1 DLatrice
1-2 Giulana
2-3 Open
3-4 Chula Canceled
4-5 Irene Canceled
5-6 Candy
6-7 Open

May 08 14 10:45 pm Link

Photographer

Captain Steak

Columbus, Ohio, US

9-10 kara night
10-11 open
11-12 chula love (canceled)
12-1 lunch
1-2  stacey willow
2-3 JessMarie143
3-4 open
4-5 open
5-6 open

If any model wants to shoot tomorrow with me, just let me know. I have several openings still.

May 09 14 02:12 am Link

Photographer

Anna Inez

Columbus, Ohio, US

Lynni C wrote:

You are too sweet and AMAZINGLY TALENTED. I'll have a few outfits for you to decide on...smokey pink eluded me, even at four thrift stores...even shirts with matching dusty pink pink skirts, even..  Grrrr....but....I have a some great outfits for the forests I think may look perfect.

Can't wait to see you, A!!

We will make anything work! cant wait to see you!

May 09 14 06:24 am Link

Model

zara_may

Zanesville, Ohio, US

excited for tomorrow plan on being there around 8 hope lil sooner y i kept 9 open just in case cant wait still have couple spots open for tommorrow if interested

May 09 14 07:40 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Has anyone else received anything from Irene? I havn't received a notice from her that she wasn't coming.

LET THE FLAKING BEGIN!!!!!

May 09 14 07:44 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

9:
10:
11:  Lynni C
12:  Tima Jolie
1:
2:   
3:  kira night
4:  Giuliana Marie
5:  babygurl1986
6:
?

May 09 14 07:56 am Link

Photographer

G. Michael Images

Fairborn, Ohio, US

Yeppers I hear you Mr. Jim.
Flacking is rapid sad
I now have my 2 and 6 open if anyone wants to shoot with me smile

10:00  babygurl1986 https://www.modelmayhem.com/3358872
11:00  babygurl1986 https://www.modelmayhem.com/3358872         
12:00  Lunch
  1:00  Lynni C https://www.modelmayhem.com/2344470
  2:00  OPEN
  4:00  Kira Knight https://www.modelmayhem.com/2804037
  5:00  Giuliana Marie https://www.modelmayhem.com/3118092
  6:00  OPEN

May 09 14 08:02 am Link

Model

FTG

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

All Yours Photography wrote:

IT'S NOT TOO LATE!  Come on down.  We've lost a couple models in the past few days.  If history repeats itself, we'll lose a couple more between now & Sat.  You'll be able to get some good shooting in.

To answer your question, twice a year.  The next one will be in the fall.

Thank you, I do appreciate that, but I just cannot make it this time and wouldn't want to half-heartedly commit.  I DO plan to attend the next one!

May 09 14 08:09 am Link

Photographer

robertkazar

Cleveland, Ohio, US

On my way ! no motorcycle (sorry) but I'm bringing props and a limited wardrobe so get ready.

May 09 14 08:16 am Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

New Schedule:

10-  Amanda Stealthlynn MM #3336644
11 - Brittany lee MM##2942072
12-  Lunch
1 -  Open
2 -  Open
3 -  Stacey Willow MM#2412384
4 -  DLatrice  MM #2883765
5 -  islan emporess  MM#1670772
6 -  Giuliana Marie MM#3118092

Since I have nothing scheduled for the two hours after lunch I plan on seeing how well my new 7' parabolic silver umbrella works (with speedlights) for head shots if anyone is interested.

May 09 14 08:19 am Link

Model

Candy Joelle Varvel

Dayton, Ohio, US

After a trip to labor and delivery for contractions, I have been put on bed rest. They are afraid this little one may come early. I will be 32 weeks tomorrow and am beginning to dilate. hmm

May 09 14 09:15 am Link

Photographer

Lamont-Thji Photography

Springfield, Ohio, US

My Schedule updated...

9a-10a Arriving
10a-11a Open
11a-12p Open
12p-1p Lunch
1p-2p Giuliana Marie
2p-3p Irene Amanda Thomas
3p-4p babygurl1986
4p-5p Open
5p-6p Meilan Phoenix Sterling
6p-7p Open

Can't wait for tomorrow!

May 09 14 11:18 am Link

Photographer

Seymour Photography

Logan, Ohio, US

I have had some switching happen, but the schedule is still shaping up nicely. Looking forward to working with everyone and spending a nice day with great artists!

9a-
10a- Zara May
11a- Islan Emporess
12 - Lunch
1p- BabyGurl1986
2p-Lithiumrainbow
3p-
4p- Anna Inez Photography
5p- Lynni C.
6p- Alii Nicole

May 09 14 11:20 am Link

Model

DLatrice

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

I'm kind of freaking because my ride was a photographer (#2294749) who is still listed as attending but I can't reach the cell he gave me and his profile on this site is gone. I may not be able to make it unless I hear from him or find another ride, anyone in or passing Cbus

May 09 14 12:12 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

SteveC wrote:

I don't borrow... I'd have to pay it back,  Now if he's giving cash away.................wink

HHmmmmm...never thought of that..   wink

May 09 14 01:07 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Ken D Photography wrote:
New Schedule:

10-  Amanda Stealthlynn MM #3336644
11 - Brittany lee MM##2942072
12-  Lunch
1 -  Open
2 -  Open
3 -  Stacey Willow MM#2412384
4 -  DLatrice  MM #2883765
5 -  islan emporess  MM#1670772
6 -  Giuliana Marie MM#3118092

Since I have nothing scheduled for the two hours after lunch I plan on seeing how well my new 7' parabolic silver umbrella works (with speedlights) for head shots if anyone is interested.

I have 1 and 2 taken, but if you'd be willing to try it on my face towards the end of the lunch hour, I could really use a new head shot.  smile

May 09 14 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

Ken D Photography

Marietta, Ohio, US

Lynni C wrote:

I have 1 and 2 taken, but if you'd be willing to try it on my face towards the end of the lunch hour, I could really use a new head shot.  smile

Sounds good to me. smile

May 09 14 02:21 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Hmmmm. I think my 10-11 may be open? 

I went to check Will Snizek #2294749's port to get ideas of what he tends to shoot, and his profile has been removed.

Has anyone gotten confirmation from him, off of MM?

May 09 14 02:22 pm Link

Model

DLatrice

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

Lynni C wrote:
I went to check Will Snizek #2294749's port to get ides of what he tends to shoot, and his profile has been removed.

Has anyone gotten confirmation from him, off of MM?

He was supposed to be my ride there and back and I can't reach him here, facebook, or the cell # he gave me

May 09 14 03:07 pm Link

Photographer

Columbus Digital

Columbus, Ohio, US

U can ride with Mandy and I if u would like.  Call me. I sent u a message.

May 09 14 04:55 pm Link

Model

DLatrice

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

I have found a ride, thanks Larry. And am now free for 9a and would like to get near some water

May 09 14 06:46 pm Link