login info join!
Forums > Critique > Would I.... Search   Reply
first123last
Model
Tilcia
Posts: 184
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, US


Jacob Davis wrote:
... pit you in an existential struggle against yourself?
... turn you into a tentacled monstrosity?
... generally, work with you to create a dark-ish fantasy/scifi scene?

Maybe.

Edit: It may take me a few days, but I will reply and leave a message.

Hmm... would you?

Mind you I have a limited port but lots more pics on facebook - www.facebook.com/tilciaf

Jun 13 12 11:33 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Egle Aida Damulyte
Posts: 374
London, England, United Kingdom


me?
Jun 13 12 11:36 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Bettie Buxom
Posts: 222
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


Maybe?
Jun 13 12 11:41 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Casey Doz wrote:
Oh I was just in Colorado in March.  Drat I missed you! :p  Let's hear it!

I'm not sure. There is one image that inclines me to say, possibly yes, after some initial discussion. There is another that has completely opposite of that effect.

The positive one:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120605/10/4fce3c48aa041_m.jpg

Gorgeous expression, dark, gritty. Just what I'm looking for. It seems to be an exception in your port though, thus the reasoning behind having some conversation about it first. I'd want a better idea of whether this was a fluke or if you could again emote on the same level.

The negative one:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120319/21/4f6807e643e17_m.jpg

Your expression, pose, etc. tells me that, when the image was shot, you had no mind toward a dragon being in the image. There is no interplay between you and the digital asset. While it would be silly to fault you with any technical detail of the image, it looks as though this was either not the intended final image, or that, if was the intent, you completely ignored the scaly monstrosity in the frame. Ultimately, I tend to assume the intent was there, and that you had difficulty interacting with the imaginary friend. That may or may not be true, but that's what I see.

So... on the scale of no to yes, I'm leaning probably not, but I'm always open to discussion.

Jun 17 12 09:10 am  Link  Quote 
Model
J Jessica
Posts: 2,222
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, US


I'm sure you wouldn't anything.
Jun 17 12 09:20 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Tilcia wrote:
Hmm... would you?

Mind you I have a limited port but lots more pics on facebook - www.facebook.com/tilciaf

Based on the style of your port, I wouldn't think to contact you. I would be a little surprised if you expressed interest in any of my projects (i.e. answered a casting call), lacking examples in your port to suggest experience with darker themes or interaction with imaginary things.

I'm inclined to say no, although there's some hint in your expressive range and diversity that makes me wonder if that would be a mistake.

Jun 17 12 09:24 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Edward Shaw Photography
Posts: 316
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom


Please give me your insights, if you are happy to talk about a photographer's port...
Jun 17 12 03:48 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
MB JenB
Posts: 2,980
Clarksville, Tennessee, US


Jacob Davis wrote:
... pit you in an existential struggle against yourself?
... turn you into a tentacled monstrosity?
... generally, work with you to create a dark-ish fantasy/scifi scene?

Maybe.

Edit: It may take me a few days, but I will reply and leave a message.

Hello,

Hmm, would you?
Jen
p.s. even with my rough, newbie edges?

Jun 17 12 05:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Tilcia
Posts: 184
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, US


Jacob Davis wrote:

Based on the style of your port, I wouldn't think to contact you. I would be a little surprised if you expressed interest in any of my projects (i.e. answered a casting call), lacking examples in your port to suggest experience with darker themes or interaction with imaginary things.

I'm inclined to say no, although there's some hint in your expressive range and diversity that makes me wonder if that would be a mistake.

Thanks... of course, one can always surprise you ... ;-)

Jun 17 12 10:39 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Egle Damulyte wrote:
me?

Maybe. You've got this great morose look throughout many of your images while managing to show diverse facial expressions. This one is especially striking:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111113/01/4ebf947f0b259_m.jpg

I don't immediately see that we're stylistically on the same page, but I could be convinced. Maybe it's just a matter of wardrobe and more dramatic poses.

Some advice: you have beautiful, naturally pronounced lips. Decking them out with heavy lipstick makes them a bit distracting.

Jun 19 12 08:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Bettie Buxom wrote:
Maybe?

I'm leaning toward yes on the basis of style and that you seem to be perfectly comfy going from this:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120611/16/4fd67da7b8176_m.jpg

... to this:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120324/09/4f6dfa3b8ea65_m.jpg

... to this:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120318/19/4f66961836cac_m.jpg

What I like about your port most is the fluidity of mood. Ponderous, sneering, sexy, and more. It makes me think you would be comfortable with your other imaginary selves in an imaginary setting. You style easily goes along with the themes I work with. The only thing lacking are examples of you actually interacting with a fake environment... but something tells me you can do that.

So... yep.

Jun 19 12 08:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


J Jessica  wrote:
I'm sure you wouldn't anything.

No. Your port is very limited, providing no sense of your style or capabilities. You're really quite beautiful, but as your port goes that beauty does nothing for you without some greater effort at poise and expression.

Some advice: find some models whose work you admire, and learn from what they've done. Practice poses, expressions. Try to get an idea of what it takes to do that with someone effectively staring you down. More than anything, get out and shootshootshoot, as much as you can. As much as your profile talks about what you probably believe are your failings, your confidence is what strikes me as your greatest hurdle... and a lack of confidence is what really breaks most styles of imagery apart.

Jun 19 12 09:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Edward Shaw Photography wrote:
Please give me your insights, if you are happy to talk about a photographer's port...

Your port is pretty lacking in anything relevant to the subject. There is this:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111214/16/4ee941182bec8_m.jpg

With a RAW file, there may be some interesting possibilities. I don't really like to work on composites that are not shot with a specific goal in mind from the beginning; it makes consistent lighting across the scene all the more difficult. So, if we were collaborating, I would suggest we figure out what the final image looks like before you pick up the camera. I tend to want to do something more outlandish than what's in your port (including this image) though, so unless we were talking about a commission we might reach some stylistic impasse.

Jun 19 12 09:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
J Jessica
Posts: 2,222
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, US


Jacob Davis wrote:

No. Your port is very limited, providing no sense of your style or capabilities. You're really quite beautiful, but as your port goes that beauty does nothing for you without some greater effort at poise and expression.

Some advice: find some models whose work you admire, and learn from what they've done. Practice poses, expressions. Try to get an idea of what it takes to do that with someone effectively staring you down. More than anything, get out and shootshootshoot, as much as you can. As much as your profile talks about what you probably believe are your failings, your confidence is what strikes me as your greatest hurdle... and a lack of confidence is what really breaks most styles of imagery apart.

Thanks! I'm working on my port. Goodnight!
Sorry for the short answer, but it's past midnight...

Jun 19 12 09:37 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
HEATHER 19
Posts: 1,134
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Ahhhhhh Would You ???
Jun 20 12 06:57 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Bettie Buxom
Posts: 222
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada


Jacob Davis wrote:

I'm leaning toward yes on the basis of style and that you seem to be perfectly comfy going from this:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120611/16/4fd67da7b8176_m.jpg

... to this:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120324/09/4f6dfa3b8ea65_m.jpg

... to this:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120318/19/4f66961836cac_m.jpg

What I like about your port most is the fluidity of mood. Ponderous, sneering, sexy, and more. It makes me think you would be comfortable with your other imaginary selves in an imaginary setting. You style easily goes along with the themes I work with. The only thing lacking are examples of you actually interacting with a fake environment... but something tells me you can do that.

So... yep.

Well Thank you smile I certainly would love the opportunity to work with you, if I was closer!

Jun 20 12 08:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Gennaver wrote:
Hello,

Hmm, would you?
Jen
p.s. even with my rough, newbie edges?

This makes me want to say yes:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120530/09/4fc6518c7a0d9_m.jpg

It's a nicely dramatic, though not over-the-top, expression. The pose is good, but could stand more tension. It tells me that you could bring an interesting perspective to an already strange concept.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120228/05/4f4cd7b60f22e_m.jpg

^ And this? More of this! It really shows well how beautiful you are.

Much of your rough newbie edges show through your selection of unedited impromptu images. I would suggest you trim those edges, because as much as the images above work for you, some work thoroughly against you:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120619/13/4fe0e41353016_m.jpg

^ Somewhat awkward, unflattering light, expression, and angle. Much too rough.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120617/14/4fde4cd50c582_m.jpg

^ Nice pose, but again, unflattering light, and the image quality distorts your face so much that the expression looks almost silly.

Some advice: post a critique thread along the lines of, "what should I keep/remove?" You might also reconsider the value of images that have not been edited or retouched at all, especially if it results in low quality images such as the first row of your port. Even if you *nail* a shoot and have a perfect expression or pose, if the image quality is so low that I can't see it, it still works against you.

Given numerous images that don't work well, I can't see it is highly likely that you would work out well for this style, and will say no for the time being.

Jun 25 12 10:29 am  Link  Quote 
Model
MB JenB
Posts: 2,980
Clarksville, Tennessee, US


Jacob Davis wrote:

This makes me want to say yes:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120530/09/4fc6518c7a0d9_m.jpg

It's a nicely dramatic, though not over-the-top, expression. The pose is good, but could stand more tension. It tells me that you could bring an interesting perspective to an already strange concept.

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120228/05/4f4cd7b60f22e_m.jpg

^ And this? More of this! It really shows well how beautiful you are.

Much of your rough newbie edges show through your selection of unedited impromptu images. I would suggest you trim those edges, because as much as the images above work for you, some work thoroughly against you:

...
^ Nice pose, but again, unflattering light, and the image quality distorts your face so much that the expression looks almost silly.

Some advice: post a critique thread along the lines of, "what should I keep/remove?" You might also reconsider the value of images that have not been edited or retouched at all, especially if it results in low quality images such as the first row of your port. Even if you *nail* a shoot and have a perfect expression or pose, if the image quality is so low that I can't see it, it still works against you.

Given numerous images that don't work well, I can't see it is highly likely that you would work out well for this style, and will say no for the time being.

Hi,

Thank you. I am going to go switch it up a little to hide those unflattering light and poses from the impromptu shoot. I was lucky to have had two more shoots since posting those and really like what I saw afterwards. wink Will post in critique when those are up.

Much thanks!
Jen
p.s. going to switch it up a bit today

Jun 25 12 10:45 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lauren Sweeney-Fenton
Posts: 468
London, England, United Kingdom


smile
Jun 25 12 01:09 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


HEATHER 27 wrote:
Ahhhhhh Would You ???

Maybe. These show me that you can get into creative concepts:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120620/05/4fe1c312e011e_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110712/06/4e1c532a95b5e_m.jpg

Your expression, however striking, is almost identical across your port. Your poses are mostly light and aloof; great for what you do, but I look for more dramatic expressions and poses. There's enough to make think I would approach you to find out more and then decide.

Jun 26 12 11:47 am  Link  Quote 
Model
hgldhlhgfh
Posts: 576
Dumont d'Urville - permanent station of France, Sector claimed by France, Antarctica


Would love to know if you'd work with me.
Your art is so edgy and dark. LOVE IT.
Jun 26 12 11:51 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Amadea T
Posts: 3,396
Columbus, Ohio, US


Ohhh. I was just in your hood, too.

Tell me everything!
Jun 26 12 12:17 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Liliana_
Posts: 17
Brighton, England, United Kingdom


Amazing work! I'd like to know please smile
Jun 26 12 12:21 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Lauren Sweeney-Fenton wrote:
smile

Yep, I would probably contact you after seeing your port to gauge your interest. It's the mixture of poses, expressions, and participation in creative projects that tells me you could work well with an imaginary friend/nemesis on greenscreen. I love your ice cold look in these:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101202/05/4cf7a59808b53_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111129/16/4ed57cb67f863_m.jpg

Importantly, you look great in across your port in multiple other styles. The only thing, and it's a minor one considering the overall strength of your port, is that I can't really see anything I would call conceptually dark. I don't often approach models if I don't feel a alt/goth or some similar vibe from them. With your port, I'd call it a crapshoot on whether you would be interested in working with me or not. If I get really busy, maybe that means I would contact you later than sooner. And later sometimes means not at all, because forgetfulness is an occasional failing of mine. smile

Jun 29 12 09:52 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Lauren Sweeney-Fenton
Posts: 468
London, England, United Kingdom


Jacob Davis wrote:

Yep, I would probably contact you after seeing your port to gauge your interest. It's the mixture of poses, expressions, and participation in creative projects that tells me you could work well with an imaginary friend/nemesis on greenscreen. I love your ice cold look in these:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/101202/05/4cf7a59808b53_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111129/16/4ed57cb67f863_m.jpg

Importantly, you look great in across your port in multiple other styles. The only thing, and it's a minor one considering the overall strength of your port, is that I can't really see anything I would call conceptually dark. I don't often approach models if I don't feel a alt/goth or some similar vibe from them. With your port, I'd call it a crapshoot on whether you would be interested in working with me or not. If I get really busy, maybe that means I would contact you later than sooner. And later sometimes means not at all, because forgetfulness is an occasional failing of mine. smile

Oh thank you ! To be honest I would really love to try something on greenscreen!

And I'm really into the creative side of things but due to the fact I've been contacted for a lot of commercial type shoots, there are some images I'd have to keep out of my port and have on my website in the "creative" tab lol Eg anything with a sort of alt/goth vibe. Would be great to work with you all the same. Your work is different, and I like it!

Jul 04 12 09:46 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


C Nox wrote:
Would love to know if you'd work with me.
Your art is so edgy and dark. LOVE IT.

Thank you smile

Looking at your port, I can only say maybe. While your port is limited at the moment, what's there is pretty strong. I like your statement, "I've been granted the gift of fluidity," because it's true. smile While I get the sense that you haven't been at this long (I don't count the "Joined" profile date), you seem like a great "on location" model, sensitive to your context and able to work with it. If you are actually new to this stuff, I'd say you've developed that sense more than most just starting out. You also make it clear that you can work your way through poses with direction, which is how my style of shooting usually plays out. So, that all is why there is a "maybe" instead of a "no."

The "maybe" instead of "yes" comes from a lack of variety and material that is directly relevant. I don't see dark, weird, creepy, etc., nor do I see much range of expression. (Ok, being nekkid in downtown spokane is weird, but not the relevant kind of weird big_smile) So between your port and profile, I don't see the indicators of interest or experience. I sometimes have difficulty casting a project, or I cast for a technical test, and have line of contacts just for those, who are often either a bit new or are experienced but don't immediately fit my projects... and I would probably contact you in that manner.

Jul 12 12 04:10 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
hgldhlhgfh
Posts: 576
Dumont d'Urville - permanent station of France, Sector claimed by France, Antarctica


Jacob Davis wrote:

Thank you smile

Looking at your port, I can only say maybe. While your port is limited at the moment, what's there is pretty strong. I like your statement, "I've been granted the gift of fluidity," because it's true. smile While I get the sense that you haven't been at this long (I don't count the "Joined" profile date), you seem like a great "on location" model, sensitive to your context and able to work with it. If you are actually new to this stuff, I'd say you've developed that sense more than most just starting out. You also make it clear that you can work your way through poses with direction, which is how my style of shooting usually plays out. So, that all is why there is a "maybe" instead of a "no."

The "maybe" instead of "yes" comes from a lack of variety and material that is directly relevant. I don't see dark, weird, creepy, etc., nor do I see much range of expression. (Ok, being nekkid in downtown spokane is weird, but not the relevant kind of weird big_smile) So between your port and profile, I don't see the indicators of interest or experience. I sometimes have difficulty casting a project, or I cast for a technical test, and have line of contacts just for those, who are often either a bit new or are experienced but don't immediately fit my projects... and I would probably contact you in that manner.

Thank you for your very honest answer, Jacob! I appreciate it greatly.

I realize my port is still very limited, sadly I've been waiting for a few couple different shoots to come back which I feel would add more versatility to the portfolio I have already. Some darker, creepier shoots are upcoming, so when I get those back I'm going to message you and see what you think after, not really as a "would you work with me" but more of a critique for how you think I did. I respect your opinion greatly!

Also, you touched on something that I've recently noticed myself, I need to add more variety to my expressions. That is something I have been working on and will come across in the upcoming shoots!

That Downtown Spokane shoot was intense, my first shoot to be honest! It slightly comes across in the photos, but I have a special place in my heart for them because it took quite the "balls" (or lack thereof) for me to do it! It's not creepy though, I understand that! smile

Thanks for taking the time to reply, and have a great one, Jacob!

Jul 12 12 04:36 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Eurocat wrote:
Ohhh. I was just in your hood, too.

Strangely enough, we'll be in the same hood again at almost the same time in Dec. Oh well.

Tell me everything!

Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog...When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out...But the worst thing I ever done -- I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Srsly?

No, not srsly.

But srsly, yeah, of course. Your port has everything I look for to gauge one's badassery (in no particular order):

- Diverse expressive range
- Experience with conceptual shoots
- An excellent sense pose
- Wide range of looks including gritty and punkish (which is what I lean toward)
- Maybe more importantly than the other points: In your solo shots, I get the impression that you can convincingly act like you are in a completely different context than what you really are.

Sold as I am (TF counts as "sold," right?) the only thing that would sell me further is knowing that you are experienced with tension in motion. If I asked you to jump into a particular pose, with a particular expression, with a particular position of fingers, could you do it easily? I suspect the answer is yes, but I can't quite tell... so I would ask, and, given the rest of your portfolio, probably believe whatever the hell you tell me.

Oct 09 12 06:45 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Loria Harrison
Posts: 1,757
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, US


PLEASE read my profile first and then givee me your thoughts.
thanks so much,
Loria
Oct 09 12 08:30 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Meredith Emily
Posts: 211
Somerville, Massachusetts, US


Well any of those options sound utterly fantastic.
Oct 09 12 08:47 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
Meredith Emily
Posts: 211
Somerville, Massachusetts, US


Also I don't expect a response to myself, I'm just an amateur with a very basic port, but I'm loving reading your detailed responses - I'm picking up wonderful tips.
Oct 09 12 08:51 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
B E A R
Posts: 474
Riverside, California, US


Me?
Oct 09 12 09:18 pm  Link  Quote 
Model
KristinaxC
Posts: 44
Oakland, California, US


Interesting thread. I'm interested in knowing now.
Oct 09 12 09:54 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Liliana_ wrote:
Amazing work!

Aw, shucks. Thanks. smile

I'd like to know please smile

I'm doubtful. I won't say no, because you're predisposed toward themes that I work with, and sometimes interest alone is enough to make for a good test shoot. It's certainly a plus that you are inclined to do prep work in terms of props and outfits.

Expressions: You're wearing the same one across almost your entire portfolio, and it's somewhat bland. I do not get the slightest impression that you could convincingly convey an emotion or interaction with some imaginary thing.

Poses: there is a bit of good variation, but it's mostly very reserved and subdued. I see little tension or movement, very little to make me think you could do something dramatic.

So... maybe a test shoot, when trying a new technique that may or may not work. And, if it went well, maybe a more serious project later.

Oct 13 12 08:04 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Loria Harrison wrote:
PLEASE read my profile first and then givee me your thoughts.
thanks so much,
Loria

Two things incline me to say no. First is the lack of dramatic expression. In  the 60 images in your port (many of which are very similar to one another, and unflattering to boot... consider pruning down to your best), you mostly wear the same face. There is this one to break it up a bit:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111211/20/4ee5876a4250d_m.jpg

... and maybe one or two others. But I'm unconvinced of your ability to create a sense of drama via poise or expression.

The other issue is style. You've mostly got a happy-go-lucky all smiles look and some mild boudoir. Nothing dark, nothing gritty. I wouldn't think to approach you about a shoot, our styles being so very dissimilar. It would be surprising to find you interested in either facing down a monster or becoming one. I have found too often that the absence of interest in such makes for a difficult shoot. On this point, I might be convinced otherwise in conversation.

So... probably not. But that's not a "no." I've had some test shoots turn out extremely well with llamas of whom I could say similar things. It might just depend on your sales pitch. smile

Oct 15 12 08:53 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Stark Swearengen
Posts: 82
Woodbridge, Virginia, US


How about me?  I could use some variety in my portfolio. smile
Oct 15 12 09:26 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Mischief Vixen
Posts: 5,666
Toledo, Ohio, US


Me?
Oct 15 12 09:43 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Amelia Rouge
Posts: 114
Anaheim, California, US


How about me?
Oct 15 12 10:39 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jacob Davis
Posts: 857
Boulder, Colorado, US


Meredith Emily wrote:
Also I don't expect a response to myself, I'm just an amateur with a very basic port, but I'm loving reading your detailed responses - I'm picking up wonderful tips.

Amateur? Welcome to the party. smile You're right about your port; it doesn't tell me anything I would need to know in order to book a shoot with you. I would need to see more creative shoots, dynamic poses, and a wider range of expressions. That will come with experience, as long as you actively look for gigs that allow you to grow and push yourself. You might also benefit from connecting to other more experienced models in your area. You can learn from them, and get connected to folks who can help you get the experience you want.

Happy hunting! smile

Oct 27 12 07:50 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Axioma
Posts: 6,776
Gent, East Flanders, Belgium


hm? smile
Oct 27 12 07:58 am  Link  Quote 
first123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers