login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Boobs. Search   Reply
first123
Photographer
ImagineAerie
Posts: 402
Plano, Texas, US


Sep 23 13 09:58 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Robert Lynch
Posts: 2,483
Bowie, Maryland, US


The F-Stop wrote:
Ah tits are for kids! Real men eat their oysters on the half shell for breakfast!

I am, and always shall be, a kid at heart.

Sep 23 13 11:06 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Hikari Tech Photography
Posts: 791
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada


SPRINGHEEL  wrote:
Boobs kick ass

I'd like to see that. O _ o

Sep 24 13 01:14 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Stephen Fletcher
Posts: 7,120
Norman, Oklahoma, US


If I was a woman I would play with my boobs all day.
Sep 24 13 01:44 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Singh Style Studio
Posts: 67
Delhi, Delhi, India


Well, ...
Sep 25 13 08:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andialu
Posts: 14,029
San Pedro, California, US


Stephen Fletcher wrote:
If I was a woman I would play with my boobs all day.

That's so ridiculous. That's liking that just because us guys have penises that we pl......nevermind.

Sep 25 13 09:04 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
T Brown
Posts: 2,460
Traverse City, Michigan, US


Greg Holt Photography wrote:
http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu235/itoastbreadwell/RosarioDawsonClerksII0005.gif

magical...like unicorns...

Sep 25 13 09:08 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
T Brown
Posts: 2,460
Traverse City, Michigan, US


Andialu wrote:

That's so ridiculous. That's liking that just because us guys have penises that we pl......nevermind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoPKjU_a6OA

Sep 25 13 09:09 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Hikari Tech Photography
Posts: 791
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada


Art Silva Photography wrote:
... I feel a virtual motorboating coming on  big_smile

Yeah, all this talk of boobies has the same effect on me...  wink

Sep 25 13 08:41 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Good Egg Productions
Posts: 15,320
Orlando, Florida, US


David M Russell wrote:
I just gotta say this.

Photographers: A photo isn't automatically amazing because the model has perfect boobs.

Models: Amazing breasts (or augmented breasts) don't make you a great model.


I encourage everyone to accept these truths, work hard on your respective craft, raise the bar and make great pictures.

You're wrong.

Sep 25 13 09:43 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MerrillMedia
Posts: 8,426
New Orleans, Louisiana, US


eos3_300 wrote:

I have actually noticed a change in the 18+ contest
Lots less Gyno winners and entries
Take a look at winners archive

Less? Maybe, but the formula for winning is still pretty much a white model with her bits prominently displayed.

Sep 26 13 08:26 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MerrillMedia
Posts: 8,426
New Orleans, Louisiana, US


David M Russell wrote:
I just gotta say this.

Photographers: A photo isn't automatically amazing because the model has perfect boobs.

Models: Amazing breasts (or augmented breasts) don't make you a great model.


I encourage everyone to accept these truths, work hard on your respective craft, raise the bar and make great pictures.

No, it isn't, but for certain kinds of figure art, amazing boobs contribute to an amazing figure, which contributes to amazing art.

Stop apologizing for liking a pretty body. The white knight thing has been done here about 9 bazillion times.

Sep 26 13 08:34 am  Link  Quote 
first123   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers