1. To enter, please post 3 of your best images. Entries will be accepted within the first 2 weeks of each month. You may not enter the same image(s) 2 months in a row. Such images will be disqualified.
PLEASE NOTE: For April & May ONLY, the entries and voting will be shorter due to the recent rules changes, which results in a monthly delay.
Dates for submitting entries for April: 04/29 to 05/06
Dates for April voting: 05/06 to 05/12
Dates for submitting entries for May: 05/12 to 05/22
Dates for May voting: 05/22 to 05/31
2. Voting starts at the end of the 2nd week of each month, once all the entries have been posted and AFTER the 'Start Voting' banner has been dropped. All voting officially ends when the 'End of Voting' banner is dropped.
3. When voting please use the word VOTE followed by the vote number and/or the name of the photographer.
4. NO VOTE STACKING!!! In all fairness to contestants and others, please don't impose upon others to vote for your image. If the Contest Hosts senses abuse then we will investigate, potentially disqualifying suspect votes and even your image.
5. DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN IMAGE(S)/YOURSELF. Individuals that participated in the creation of any of the winning images posted one month, may not vote for that photographer for that month. These individuals include photographers, models, makeup artists, stylists, and Photoshop wizards. Such votes will be disqualified.
6. Contest Hosts have the right to enter and vote in the contest.
7. The 'Photographer of the Month' staff may temporarily suspend or permanently ban from the contest any individual who flagrantly violates contest rules or is disruptive. This may be done without prior notice.
8. In the event of a tie between 2 photographers, the winner will be decided by a vonlunteer host(s) from another contest.
9. The current 'MM Photographer of the Month' rules are posted here. By taking part in the contest, you agree to participate by the rules as posted at the start of that day. Rules may be modified, added, or dropped without notice.
“This contest is purely a member-run activity and does not carry with it any monetary value or equivalent prizes. It is run purely by the contest host and is not moderated or monitored by the broader site moderation/administration team. All disputes, issues, complaints associated with the contest must be directed at the contest host only. The choice to partake in the contest is voluntary and Model Mayhem will not be held responsible for your participation or actions as a result of your participation.”
The person that submitted the winning image on a particular day is permitted to display the Winner’s Badge on their profile page.
If the photographer submitted the winning image the model (the MUA, the Stylist and so on) is ALSO permitted to display the Winner’s Badge.
If the model submitted the winning image the photographer (the MUA, the Stylist and so on) is ALSO permitted to display the Winner’s Badge.
In other words all those that took an active part in the creation of the winning image may display the Winner’s Badge.
NOTE: You must have a Legacy account, a Premium account or a VIP account for the above code to work. This code will NOT work on a Basic Free account.