Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > brain tumor fur frustuck fur alles!

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Excuse my lack of umlauts (and I misspelled Fruhstuck... i misspell in three languages)... but I just glanced over the threads here and they have in fact gotten STUPIDER. I wasn't sure it was possible, but it is.

I invite you all to kill each other.  I'll be back in afew days to sweep up the bodies, but I'm not playing referee, though you badly need one.

Sep 04 05 01:13 am Link

Photographer

Michael Siu

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

Sorry i just had to post a good story from New Orleans that meant something.

CNN, time magazine, and Fox News all refused to run. 

Michael Siu

Sep 04 05 01:16 am Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

theda wrote:
I invite you all to kill each other.  I'll be back in afew days to sweep up the bodies, but I'm not playing referee, though you badly need one.

Gee you sound like the head of FEMA :-)
Sorry just had to, you put that one on a silver platter.

Sep 04 05 01:23 am Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

Vatican City, Holy See, Vatican City

Theda I both agree and disagree with you.     yes the discussion has gotten nastier. And yes arguing back and forth, blaming and accusing other people is pointless. Nonetheless these forums still have a democratic value. The discussions represent a real diversity of opinion and inanities are not just allowed to stand. They are challenged. The is a real cross section of american public opinion here. The discourse runs the gamut of political positions. I would rather have people who disagree with one another talk to each other, then for people who have the same opinion talk only to each other. I'd rather have a conspiracy theory challenged on an open forum then have the conspiracy theorists huddle in their own forum just reinforcing each others' views.

Sep 04 05 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

Belair

Downers Grove, Illinois, US

theda wrote:
Excuse my lack of umlauts (and I misspelled Fruhstuck... i misspell in three languages)... but I just glanced over the threads here and they have in fact gotten STUPIDER. I wasn't sure it was possible, but it is.

You should resign as a moderator then.

Sep 04 05 01:02 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Belair wrote:

You should resign as a moderator then.

No she shouldn't... Like a good leader she is allowing all the dumb asses to get it out of their system. It is this or start banning people or locking a thread because a few folks can't keep their wits about them.

Sep 04 05 01:30 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Okay, let us think about some nice things like rainbows, kittens, icecream, watermelons, etc.
Also I would love some breakfast. In fact, I think I am getting some breakfast now. bruscetta. yum.

Also, as a buddhist said to me once: If you feel bad or guilty about something, remember that you have not intended these people harm, and when you think about them, wish them well.

Sep 04 05 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

theda wrote:
Excuse my lack of umlauts (and I misspelled Fruhstuck... i misspell in three languages)...

Gehirntumor zum Frühstück, für alle!

big_smile

Sep 04 05 06:54 pm Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

huh?

Sep 04 05 06:56 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

everyone should eat brain tumors for breakfast...I think theda is implying something...just not sure what....

Sep 04 05 06:58 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

DawnElizabeth Moderator wrote:
huh?

It's the corrected sentence in theda's heading.

Means: Brain Tumor for breakfast, for everybody.

I guess she just finished watching "Hannibal" (Lechter 2) three times this morning... LOL

Sep 04 05 06:58 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Udo R Photography wrote:

I guess she just finished watching "Hannibal" (Lechter 2) three times this morning... LOL

C'mon Udo, if you watched the movie carefully, you would know that it was perfectly healthy and tumor free brain tissue being consumed. And it was dinner, not breakfast...though the leftovers were being eaten on an airplane the next day.

Sep 04 05 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

John Van

Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands

I feel with you Theda. This site, where we all share the goal of creating beauty, has become realy ugly.

There are now some people here that I rather never meet in real life, considering their nasty and condescending attitude toward the victims in New Orleans or their name calling in these forums.

Luckily, none of them are in the New York area...

Sep 04 05 08:08 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Lapis wrote:

C'mon Udo, if you watched the movie carefully, you would know that it was perfectly healthy and tumor free brain tissue being consumed. And it was dinner, not breakfast...though the leftovers were being eaten on an airplane the next day.

Geez... really?

Someone ate MY brain, well, part of it, last night here on MM... how can I remember such details... I was already proud to remember that basic information and I could tie my shoes without help.. big_smile

Sep 04 05 08:11 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

did they eat it with fava beans and a nice chardonnay?

Sep 04 05 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Udo R Photography wrote:

big_smile

Veilen danks, Udo!!!  Das schmecht gut!!!  big_smile  Ich glaube, das ich eine kleine schnapps haben...

Sep 04 05 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

theda wrote:

Religion, Politics and Racism seems to rear their ugly heads everywhere these days. Sometimes, I think it's a dog and pony show of who knows more than the other. ...HEY! A lot like the Photography world. Heh.

Theda, nothing personal, but honestly, you'd suck as a Ref.

Sep 04 05 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Keith aka Wolfie wrote:

Veilen danks, Udo!!!  Das schmecht gut!!!  big_smile  Ich glaube, das ich eine kleine schnapps haben...

LMAO

Sep 04 05 08:47 pm Link

Photographer

KoolGirlieStuff

Gainesville, Florida, US

How bout...........

"Eine Bienestich von den Verrückten"......Happy Frühstück alle!

Gee what`s a Bienestich in English.....Almond Topped Creme Filled Sponge Cake maybe?  (yummy!)

All this German makes me hungry smile

Jetzt mach ich einen Kaffee pause.....

Sep 04 05 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

KoolGirlieStuff wrote:
How bout...........

"Eine Bienestich von den Verrückten"......Happy Frühstück alle!

Gee what`s a Bienestich in English.....Almond Topped Creme Filled Sponge Cake maybe?  (yummy!)

All this German makes me hungry smile

Jetzt mach ich einen Kaffee pause.....

Hahahahaa... ja, Bienenstich ist klasse!

Sep 04 05 08:59 pm Link

Photographer

KoolGirlieStuff

Gainesville, Florida, US

Udo R Photography wrote:

Hahahahaa... ja, Bienenstich ist klasse!

Rock On!    Udo knows what I`m talking about......!!!!  big_smile  SUPER!!!!!

Ummm yummy, now I need some of that 3 foot long cheesecake, darnit  Germany I miss you!!!!! smile

Sep 04 05 09:02 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

KoolGirlieStuff wrote:

Rock On!    Udo knows what I`m talking about......!!!!  big_smile  SUPER!!!!!

Ummm yummy, now I need some of that 3 foot long cheesecake, darnit  Germany I miss you!!!!! smile

Schwaldertörte!!  Ach mein Gott!!  Das war ganz toll im Winter!!  Ahhhhh, Deutshland!! Ich habe ein krankenherz... sad

Sep 04 05 09:10 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Ich bin auch halb Deutsche...surname Muller...and I don't know how to put the umlaut on either. Here are some of the things I like about Germany: food.....mountains.....can't understand too much of what other people are saying...makes everything so much more pleasant.

Sep 04 05 09:14 pm Link

Photographer

KoolGirlieStuff

Gainesville, Florida, US

Na ja....Udo and I should start an "all German" forum topic.....hahahahah well maybe not...... no one will understand us smile

Well, I can miss Germany in English too.....ummmm Nurnberger Bratwurst and Dunkeles Bier......ummmm Schweinesbraten mit Klosse und sauce ummmmm driving sideways down the Autobahn in my 1957 Oval Window VW hahahahah all them cute little German Frauleins.......those Sunday camera shows with M-Leica`s for $450 mint

YEAH I`VE BEEN GONE WAYYYY TOO LONG!

Sep 04 05 09:20 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

KoolGirlieStuff wrote:
Na ja....Udo and I should start an "all German" forum topic.....hahahahah well maybe not...... no one will understand us smile

Well, I can miss Germany in English too.....ummmm Nurnberger Bratwurst and Dunkeles Bier......ummmm Schweinesbraten mit Klosse und sauce ummmmm driving sideways down the Autobahn in my 1957 Oval Window VW hahahahah all them cute little German Frauleins.......those Sunday camera shows with M-Leica`s for $450 mint

YEAH I`VE BEEN GONE WAYYYY TOO LONG!

Funny you should say that about the all german topic, I was thinking the same thing.. I doubt there would be much aruguing.. Well, perhaps which region has the best hefeweizen!!

Man, I miss germany, too.. Been way too long for me... I love Schwarzwald in the winter.. Ganz schön!!!  I smell a Mayhem roadtrip!!!!  big_smile

Sep 04 05 09:24 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

I, for one, would gladly pose naked amongst the edelweisse in the Alps if I were to have travel covered....we could do a workshop. lol.

Sep 04 05 09:45 pm Link

Photographer

KoolGirlieStuff

Gainesville, Florida, US

YesSir we need too..............I guess all of us who were there have our own little memories and also a place where we felt at home, (12.5 YEARS)  for me that home away from home was Nürnberg (I guess I`m a Frankisch Ami) Franconian/American....and also spent much needed down time in  Berchtesgaden (there`s GOOD reason that Hitler built his Berghof there) it was a place to "get away" from it all, and for weekend`s at a time we could forget that we worked for the US ARMY..... smile

Sep 04 05 10:33 pm Link

Photographer

KoolGirlieStuff

Gainesville, Florida, US

Lapis wrote:
I, for one, would gladly pose naked amongst the edelweisse in the Alps if I were to have travel covered....we could do a workshop. lol.

Edelweiss......naked?  Na das wirt schone smile .....I really HAVE a ART NUDE German project like that ala 1940`s dammmm no $$$ or plane tickets yet this, year, well maybe late next spring?????

Sep 04 05 10:36 pm Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Udo R Photography wrote:

big_smile

Die ist die discusting Sache, die ich überhaupt gelesen habe.
Nicht ist die schönste Sprache deutsch? Deutsche Leute sind außerdem schön. Mein Vater ist deutsch. Udo, haben Sie einen reizvollen deutschen Akzent?

Sep 05 05 01:53 pm Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

theda wrote:

Wenn Sie vom Problem sich hier teilen, ist es, daß einige die Leute
fast vollständig verzögert werden. Ich wußte immer, daß ich Sie
Theda mochte.

Sep 05 05 02:09 pm Link

Photographer

Zion Imaging

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, US

I guess we know Theda isn't a vegan now huh?
               smile

Sep 05 05 02:45 pm Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

KoolGirlieStuff wrote:
I smell a Mayhem roadtrip!!!!  big_smile

I'd totally be there.

Sep 05 05 09:34 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Jordan wrote:

Udo, haben Sie einen reizvollen deutschen Akzent?

Some gal's say I sound sexy... LOL

Sep 05 05 10:02 pm Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Udo R Photography wrote:

Some gal's say I sound sexy... LOL

Können Sie während der Bettzeit kommen und mich lesen Geschichten? Ich liebe einen Akzent ... damn... I need to practice my German.

Sep 05 05 10:34 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

You are doing better than I am. Of course, the last time I did anything more than summarily speak it was when I was in Austria for a few months when I was 15...so what i do remember I probably speak with an austrian accent.

Sep 05 05 10:36 pm Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Lapis wrote:
You are doing better than I am. Of course, the last time I did anything more than summarily speak it was when I was in Austria for a few months when I was 15...so what i do remember I probably speak with an austrian accent.

Thats ok... when I try to speak it and pronounce the words, I still sound like a Louisiana redneck. Its actually kind of funny.

Sep 05 05 10:39 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

Guten abend Herren und Damen was hat passiert Heute. Haben sie ein Guten Tag gehabt. Ich Hoffe so. Morgen mussen wir allen zu arbeit gehen und gelt bedienen so wie essen konnen. Was ist die bedeutung unseren leben? Warum sind wir da. Ich glaube das wir hier sind so wir konnen witzen machen. Was glaubst uber was ich schreibe? Bin ich im ganzen verkehrt. Habe Ich keine sinn? Was ist loss mit mir. Haben sei ein gute idea was mir helfen kann? Schreibe zuruck zu mir und ich wurde erklaren was ist loss mit dir. Danke fur lessen. Ich Hoffe das all werden gut schlaffen und gut Treume haben. Es ist garnich loss das kann nicht schlimmer sein. Ich bin so witzig. Was ist deine Meinung.

Sep 05 05 10:50 pm Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Dyanov wrote:
Guten abend Herren und Damen was hat passiert Heute. Haben sie ein Guten Tag gehabt. Ich Hoffe so. Morgen mussen wir allen zu arbeit gehen und gelt bedienen so wie essen konnen. Was ist die bedeutung unseren leben? Warum sind wir da. Ich glaube das wir hier sind so wir konnen witzen machen. Was glaubst uber was ich schreibe? Bin ich im ganzen verkehrt. Habe Ich keine sinn? Was ist loss mit mir. Haben sei ein gute idea was mir helfen kann? Schreibe zuruck zu mir und ich wurde erklaren was ist loss mit dir. Danke fur lessen. Ich Hoffe das all werden gut schlaffen und gut Treume haben. Es ist garnich loss das kann nicht schlimmer sein. Ich bin so witzig. Was ist deine Meinung.

Alle wir fragen die Bedeutung des Lebens. Wir bilden das Leben
schwierig, aber es ist nur so schlecht, wie wir es bilden. Es ist nur
so einfach, wie wir es außerdem bilden. Zu lachen ist ein Geschenk.
Ich hoffe, daß Ihr Tag morgen wundervoll ist.

Sep 05 05 11:08 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

Danke fur schreiben aber jetz bin ich hungrig was haben sie zu essen. Unch ich glaube das alle platzen wo ich essen kann sind vershlost. I ch moche Kartofle und Wiener Schnizel haben. Ich bin zehr hungrich. Unsere DEutsch is wirklich schrechlich. Wenn eine Deutscher lessest was wir geschreiben haben, dieses person wird lachen bis ihren Hossen sind nass. Ich habe gesagt das ich bin witzig und das ist Wahr. Heute is der erste  Tag das ich Deutsch gelernt habe. Ich bin sehr, sehr Klug. Und habe ich gesagen das ich auch sehrn witzig bist. LAL lachen aus laut. .hahahaha.....

Sep 05 05 11:17 pm Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Udo, müssen Sie mir eine Lektion oder zwei in der deutschen
Sprache geben. lol just kidding

Sep 05 05 11:33 pm Link