Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Rivera will get fired by FOX NEWS for that!

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

6 days after Katrina! 

SHocking video footage of Geraldo Rivera at the New Orleans Superdome where he holds a baby saying that these people are dying from lack of food and water.  He goes on to tell how the Superdome was locked from the outside and that these people are being kept in here like prisoners. That there is a road that could be used to bring supplies directly to the Superdome OR for the people to walk to a near by city that has food and water. But they are barracaded in and are not allowed to flee New Orleans.  He was visibly emotion, shaken, and angry about how these people were being treated.

FOX NEWS REPORTS THE TRUTH FOR ONCE! 

By now FOX NEWS has put the spin back into it!  But I do beleive that black people, poor people, the elderly and children are getting treated less than human by the slow response and lack of preparation on the part of our government.

The other thing I wish to mention is that Homeland Security can not depend on local fire and police to be able to respond to disasters such as this hurricane. It's obvious by how police and fire services were wiped out in many jurisdictions in the path.

The response to 9/11 was immediate, but there was more warning about the hurricane Katrina than 9/11.  What happened?

Sep 05 05 04:54 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Oh shoot! The source has either been taken down or moved ... but I viewed it last night. Did anyone else see the Smith/Rivera report?

Sep 05 05 04:57 pm Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
6 days after Katrina! 

SHocking video footage of Geraldo Rivera at the New Orleans Superdome where he holds a baby saying that these people are dying from lack of food and water.  He goes on to tell how the Superdome was locked from the outside and that these people are being kept in here like prisoners. That there is a road that could be used to bring supplies directly to the Superdome OR for the people to walk to a near by city that has food and water. But they are barracaded in and are not allowed to flee New Orleans.  He was visibly emotion, shaken, and angry about how these people were being treated.

FOX NEWS REPORTS THE TRUTH FOR ONCE! 

By now FOX NEWS has put the spin back into it!  But I do beleive that black people, poor people, the elderly and children are getting treated less than human by the slow response and lack of preparation on the part of our government.

The other thing I wish to mention is that Homeland Security can not depend on local fire and police to be able to respond to disasters such as this hurricane. It's obvious by how police and fire services were wiped out in many jurisdictions in the path.

The response to 9/11 was immediate, but there was more warning about the hurricane Katrina than 9/11.  What happened?

So bad... so sad... terrible.

Sep 05 05 04:57 pm Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
He goes on to tell how the Superdome was locked from the outside and that these people are being kept in here like prisoners. That there is a road that could be used to bring supplies directly to the Superdome OR for the people to walk to a near by city that has food and water. But they are barracaded in and are not allowed to flee New Orleans.

Is this true? I do not have the bandwidth to download the video sad

Sep 05 05 05:01 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Radford

Margate, Florida, US

Let's look at a couple of things here.

1st It's Geraldo he's so full of shit it's not funny

2nd it's the media, the media is suppose to report the news or that's what you think they are suppose to do. Reality is they make the news now. Lots of it's real but the things that you see are weeded out so you see the absolute worse. You don't see the good adn they will make you see it exactly how they want you too. How do I know well I work for the media and I'm ready to leave the media because of what the media has become.

It's sad but true so believe what you want

Was the response slow yes

are they intentionally leaving people to eliminate the poor. If you believe this your a fool. But if you do you must also believe in Bush planned the cane to hit there and told the cane to go there.

Sep 05 05 05:08 pm Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

The video ended up downloading anyways! Everyone who has seen firsthand seems to think there's something wrong and unexplained about the abandoned people there. Really, what can I do? They say to send money, but what they really need is people to help them out. I mean, who could do more than the movie stars who donated millions and are still crying that their money hasn't been put to use! This goes beyond lack of compassion. This is utter ignorance of the truth.

Sep 05 05 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
Oh shoot! The source has either been taken down or moved ... but I viewed it last night. Did anyone else see the Smith/Rivera report?

Somone by the name of shepard had been doing some pretty hard hitting pieces as well.  I guess that Fox was pretty much the only crew left in downtown NO once all the others pulled their crews out.  To see the guys on the right visibly shaken and pretty angry was quite a sight....I think in a number of cases they were having to carefully frame their shots since folks were dying just off camera.

Sep 05 05 06:04 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
6 days after Katrina! 

The "local" fire stations and police responded. 9/11 happened in a very confined area. Katrina on the other hand cut a very wide path of destruction. Apples and oranges I am afraid.

Sep 05 05 06:13 pm Link

Photographer

eyetoeye-Images

Memphis, Alabama, US

Dont Limit the termination to Geraldo.....

Fire the whole FoxNews Staff......They are a Network of Shills for this worthless bush administration...Infact cancel their FCC licence.

Yes I said Worthless...They are neither Fair nor Balanced as their mantra says....

Sep 05 05 06:21 pm Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

Few of the news stations suit my political mindset, but I have found the news lately to be pretty critical.

Sep 05 05 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

Mike Cummings

LAKE COMO, Florida, US

eyetoeye-Images wrote:

Fire the whole FoxNews Staff......They are a Network of Shills for this worthless bush administration...Infact cancel their FCC licence.

Yes I said Worthless...They are neither Fair nor Balanced as their mantra says....

Yep they are the shills of the repugs.. just like ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and MTV News are shills for the demoncats.

Get over it. EVERY network has a bias, the problem is most media is lefty bias.

Sep 05 05 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Radford

Margate, Florida, US

eyetoeye-Images wrote:

Hate to break it to you but FOX news is the number 1 cable news operation doubling the numbers of CNN and MSNBC They are making money people like what they say unless your a liberal.

I know this will draw lots of critism but we need FOX news to level the field since most of the other news operations are far left leaning that something on th right was needed.

Now, the FCC well since they are a "cable" operations they are not transmitted over the air like your local ABC CBS and NBC and yes your FOX networks there fore they have no FCC license so it can't be ripped out from them.

Sep 05 05 07:06 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Robb Radford wrote:
Now, the FCC well since they are a "cable" operations they are not transmitted over the air like your local ABC CBS and NBC and yes your FOX networks there fore they have no FCC license so it can't be ripped out from them.

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/

Sep 05 05 07:09 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Radford

Margate, Florida, US

FCC does not monitor Cable Operation the same as Over Air operations. They also can not take away their right to air thier opinion. If that was the case CBS ABC NBC and all the rest would have been gone a long time ago for their Liberal swing on things. At to that the rules on cable are much more looser then broadcast operations. Cable ratings pull in about half the viewers the nightly news operations do. You do the research, I've been in the business for 20 years.

Sep 05 05 07:20 pm Link

Photographer

eyetoeye-Images

Memphis, Alabama, US

Robb Radford wrote:

Hate to break it to you but FOX news is the number 1 cable news operation doubling the numbers of CNN and MSNBC They are making money people like what they say unless your a liberal.

During last weeks coverage of Katrina CNN at least had the balls to ask tough questions I think Aaron Brown is a brilliant journalist and CNN should be proud to have him....I also have known Aaron personally for over 20 years....Larry King on the other  is worthless.

The only thing that those at Fox had the balls to do was to cover more of bushes a$$ and blame it on everyone else including the poor and the sick for not being able to get out of town......but that is called conservitive compassion which is what bush says he is.

Sep 05 05 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Robb Radford wrote:
FCC does not monitor Cable Operation the same as Over Air operations. They also can not take away their right to air thier opinion. If that was the case CBS ABC NBC and all the rest would have been gone a long time ago for their Liberal swing on things. At to that the rules on cable are much more looser then broadcast operations. Cable ratings pull in about half the viewers the nightly news operations do. You do the research, I've been in the business for 20 years.

https://modelmayhem.com/posts.php?thread_id=5906

Sep 05 05 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

Farenell Photography

Albany, New York, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
6 days after Katrina! 

Fire him, are you kidding? That's the kind of explotative, outlandish, tabloid kind of stuff that they are known for. Knowing them, Fox will probably give him a raise.

Sep 05 05 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

Farenell Photography

Albany, New York, US

Robb Radford wrote:

People go to Fox because they want to be entertained. If they want real news (as opposed to the fake, manufactured stuff, everyone knows to go to CNN.

Robb Radford wrote:
I know this will draw lots of critism but we need FOX news to level the field since most of the other news operations are far left leaning that something on the right was needed.

Oh the irony! The "left wing media" phrase was coined by none other than VP Spiro Agnew while under a federal indictment of bribery.

Sep 05 05 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Robb Radford

Margate, Florida, US

Farenell Photography wrote:

Robb Radford wrote:

People go to Fox because they want to be entertained. If they want real news (as opposed to the fake, manufactured stuff, everyone knows to go to CNN.

If that was true then it would show in the rating which it isn't. Sorry the reason people turn to Fox is because they are tired of the far left slant on the CNN's and MSNBC. Your OPinion is noted but the numbers show different and well they both suck but there is no true media representation of the majority of America just like there is no political representation of the majority you have the minority right and minority left and then you have the mjority middle who's getting really tired of the bs.

Oh the irony! The "left wing media" phrase was coined by none other than VP Spiro Agnew while under a federal indictment of bribery.

Facts are facts FOX is right side of the fence CNN left CBS ABC NBC MSNBC all left ublic Radio left. The media by far does not represent the majority of america no matter where you stand much like politicss the major 2 parties don't represent the majority. It's a fact of life.

Sep 05 05 09:04 pm Link

Photographer

Farenell Photography

Albany, New York, US

Robb Radford wrote:
Your OPinion is noted but the numbers show different and well they both suck but there is no true media representation of the majority of America just like there is no political representation of the majority you have the minority right and minority left and then you have the mjority middle who's getting really tired of the bs.

Well, if they are getting tired of the BS, maybe they should read/watch from *big collective gasp* a variety of news sources. If you are a "left-wing" liberal, why are you not reading from the Wall Street Journal or the Washington Times to get alternative viewpoints? If you're a "right-wing" Neo-Con, why are you not reading the LA Times, NY Times, or Washington Post?

Robb Radford wrote:
Facts are facts FOX is right side of the fence CNN left CBS ABC NBC MSNBC all left ublic Radio left. The media by far does not represent the majority of america no matter where you stand much like politicss the major 2 parties don't represent the majority. It's a fact of life.

Fact of the matter is is that Fox has hit on a formula that works. Look at their shows, they have one side literally shouting at the other side their viewpoints & the other side shouts back. To make it even worse, neither side tinker w/ their own viewpoint to...oh, I dunno...make them orginal, but instead they use talking points off of the respective websites. These "discussions" are not meant to educate us, its meant to entertain. Hence the rise of the yap'ocracy. The other networks have followed suit because that's what gets ratings. Those kinds of shows are not meant to persuade or convert viewpoints, they are solely to polarize & entertain the masses.

Sep 05 05 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

jimblast

Dallas, Georgia, US

Robb Radford wrote:
Your OPinion is noted but the numbers show different and well they both suck but there is no true media representation of the majority of America just like there is no political representation of the majority you have the minority right and minority left and then you have the mjority middle who's getting really tired of the bs.

Well, if they are getting tired of the BS, maybe they should read/watch from *big collective gasp* a variety of news sources. If you are a "left-wing" liberal, why are you not reading from the Wall Street Journal or the Washington Times to get alternative viewpoints? If you're a "right-wing" Neo-Con, why are you not reading the LA Times, NY Times, or Washington Post?

Fact of the matter is is that Fox has hit on a formula that works. Look at their shows, they have one side literally shouting at the other side their viewpoints & the other side shouts back. To make it even worse, neither side tinker w/ their own viewpoint to...oh, I dunno...make them orginal, but instead they use talking points off of the respective websites. These "discussions" are not meant to educate us, its meant to entertain. Hence the rise of the yap'ocracy. The other networks have followed suit because that's what gets ratings. Those kinds of shows are not meant to persuade or convert viewpoints, they are solely to polarize & entertain the masses.

What I like about Fox News is that finally we do get both sides and both viewpoints.  Watch CNN?  You mean the Communist News Network?  You're kidding right?  I agree with your viewpoint in terms of looking at the 'other side', yet for conservatives there are far too few news sources.  Let's get the record straight here, the vast majority of major media outlets including newspapers from practically every major metropolitan newspaper all slant to the left.  All three major news networks slant to the left.  CNN and MSNBC slant to the left.  Fox in my view is more moderate.  As a moderate, rather than switching channels, I prefer to watch such news shows as Hannity and Colms, where I get both viewpoints.  What you call y'apocracy is more than entertaining, it's an opportunity to see both viewpoints.  Isn't that what the people deserve?

Sep 05 05 09:57 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

Exotic Seamstress

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

What a big mess!

People thrive on such things. I say just do what is necessary and move on.
Help those in need now.  They saw this one coming.

Sep 05 05 10:08 pm Link

Photographer

Bob Helm Photography

Cherry Hill, New Jersey, US

KM von Seidl wrote:

I think in a number of cases they were having to carefully frame their shots since folks were dying just off camera.[/quote wrote:

And you have the proof where?

Sep 05 05 10:44 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

Vatican City, Holy See, Vatican City

At least Riviera had dinner before he went into the stadium.

Sep 05 05 11:30 pm Link

Photographer

studiomona

Robert Helm wrote:

I think in this case, no proof is good enough for some, or maybe the proofs were left in the lab?

Sep 05 05 11:40 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

Vatican City, Holy See, Vatican City

studiomona wrote:

I think in this case, no proof is good enough for some, or maybe the proofs were left in the lab?

Now I agree with you I don't have the evidence but I think Geraldo did eat before going into the stadium.

Sep 05 05 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

studiomona

Dyanov wrote:
Now I agree with you I don't have the evidence but I think Geraldo did eat before going into the stadium.

the proof was in the pudding.

Sep 05 05 11:46 pm Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

This just proves how different our conceptions of "left" and "right" are and even republican and democrat, conservative and liberal don't mean anything. I have found Fox news to be extremely conservative. But apparently some people think it's not conservative enough!

Sep 06 05 12:30 am Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

KM von Seidl wrote:
I think in a number of cases they were having to carefully frame their shots since folks were dying just off camera.

Robert Helm wrote:

I was watching fox news and they were referring to the dead bodies and collapsed (dying people) off camera.  But here are some quotes if you were watching another hurricane and missed the coverage....

"It defies comprehension that the United States can look like this," CNN correspondent Jeanne Meserve said on the air Wednesday. And on Thursday morning, CNN's Chris Lawrence reported an absolutely chilling scene from the New Orleans convention center: "We saw dead bodies. People are dying at the convention center, and there's no one to come get them.... Right in front of us as we were watching this, a man went into a seizure on the ground. It looked like he was dying. People tried to prop his head up. No one has medical training. No ambulance can come. There's nowhere to evacuate him to. It is just heart breaking that these people have been sitting there, without food, without water.... And they keep asking us, 'When are the buses coming? When are the buses coming?' "  http://www.calendarlive.com/movies/vide … 4914.story

CNN Producer Kim Segal: It was chaos. There was nobody there, nobody in charge. And there was nobody giving even water. The children, you should see them, they're all just in tears. There are sick people. We saw... people who are dying in front of you.  http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/02/katrina.response

Sep 06 05 12:37 am Link

Model

dpretty

Ashland, Alabama, US

KM von Seidl wrote:

KM von Seidl wrote:
I think in a number of cases they were having to carefully frame their shots since folks were dying just off camera.

I was watching fox news and they were referring to the dead bodies and collapsed (dying people) off camera.  But here are some quotes if you were watching another hurricane and missed the coverage....

"It defies comprehension that the United States can look like this," CNN correspondent Jeanne Meserve said on the air Wednesday. And on Thursday morning, CNN's Chris Lawrence reported an absolutely chilling scene from the New Orleans convention center: "We saw dead bodies. People are dying at the convention center, and there's no one to come get them.... Right in front of us as we were watching this, a man went into a seizure on the ground. It looked like he was dying. People tried to prop his head up. No one has medical training. No ambulance can come. There's nowhere to evacuate him to. It is just heart breaking that these people have been sitting there, without food, without water.... And they keep asking us, 'When are the buses coming? When are the buses coming?' "  http://www.calendarlive.com/movies/vide … 4914.story

CNN Producer Kim Segal: It was chaos. There was nobody there, nobody in charge. And there was nobody giving even water. The children, you should see them, they're all just in tears. There are sick people. We saw... people who are dying in front of you.  http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/02/katrina.response

They don't have one person in charge? They might have well sent them to the Mojave desert! You're telling me they sent everyone somewhere where no one could help them? No supplies, no nothing? What kinda plan is that? I can't believe I'm still hearing this.

Sep 06 05 12:52 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

Robb Radford wrote:

If that was true then it would show in the rating which it isn't.

That doesn't follow. It would only be true if the vast majority of people wanted 'real news", which has been repeatedly demonstrated not to be the case.

Fox could be highly rated because people want real news and believe they're getting it from Fox.
Fox could be highly rated because people want entertainment and believe they're getting it from Fox.
Fox could be highly rated for any number of reasons.
CNN could have a lower rating because people feel CNN has "real news" and aren't interested.
Etc.

The only thing a high rating shows is that the station and/or program is watched more than the competition. Claiming it's due to anything more than popularity is misguided. (As Jimblast noted: "Fact of the matter is is that Fox has hit on a formula that works"--where 'works' maps directly to higher ratings.

Sep 06 05 12:57 am Link

Model

J Macey

Los Angeles, California, US

I've been watching from Cnn, MSNews, Fox... That's sad to see this and it's crazy what they are doing to them in the dome. They could send help and food there by air. The sad part is that if other countries are in need of help. We are there in a day or two. It's been six days in OUR Country and they are saying they can't send help that fast... BS! People are People even if it's mostly poor people. It's sad, but you see the best and worst of people in times of need.

Also Fox has the highest rateing because they are a local channel. Cnn is a cable channel some people might not get Cnn.

Just pray for those who are there and also the people that went there to help (one of them is my father) and many more....

Sep 06 05 01:25 am Link

Model

Calley

Jesus, you people drive me crazy.  How much are you getting done by criticizing what everybody else is doing wrong?  What the hell are you getting done?  At least those people are trying!  Maybe they are wrong, but who the hell are you to say so?  Why don't you shut your computers off, and go to your kitchen, and take all the food in your house, put it in a box and bring it to the red cross.  Do something useful.  There is no easy fix to this, its going to be hard.  Mistakes will be made...our country and government has never had to deal with something like this.  We know how to deal with attacks like 9/11.  We've never had to deal with this before.  And everything is not the governments fault!  Sick people aren't getting medicine because people are breaking into hospitals and stealing the medicine.  Geraldo said to let all the people in the Superdome go.  Where will they go?  It'd be chaos.  What's better, having 10,000 people each in 2 places with some in between or having 30-40,000 people spanning the entire state unaccounted for?  That's all I have to say.

Sep 06 05 02:20 am Link

Model

Calley

And the news is full of mistakes because of the 24 hour coverage.  CNN, Fox, and MSNBC are all competing to be the first ones to say something that they don't do their research.

Sep 06 05 02:24 am Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Calley wrote:
Jesus, you people drive me crazy.  How much are you getting done by criticizing what everybody else is doing wrong?  What the hell are you getting done?  At least those people are trying!  Maybe they are wrong, but who the hell are you to say so?  Why don't you shut your computers off, and go to your kitchen, and take all the food in your house, put it in a box and bring it to the red cross.  Do something useful.  There is no easy fix to this, its going to be hard.  Mistakes will be made...our country and government has never had to deal with something like this.  We know how to deal with attacks like 9/11.  We've never had to deal with this before.  And everything is not the governments fault!  Sick people aren't getting medicine because people are breaking into hospitals and stealing the medicine.  Geraldo said to let all the people in the Superdome go.  Where will they go?  It'd be chaos.  What's better, having 10,000 people each in 2 places with some in between or having 30-40,000 people spanning the entire state unaccounted for?  That's all I have to say.

Maybe it's for another thread, but I'd imagine MOST people on this site have done something.  Whether it be donate money, or offer a space in their home, etc.

Incidentally, many relief organizations prefer money, and if the ask for items they ask that you only donate items they request.  Nothing worse than having zero space for people and ending up with 18 tons of stuff they don't need.

I hear Mass. is taking 2500.   Out of curiousity, do you know how many people the state of NY is going to offer shelter to?

Sep 06 05 02:42 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Robb Radford wrote:
Let's look at a couple of things here.

1st It's Geraldo he's so full of shit it's not funny

2nd it's the media, the media is suppose to report the news or that's what you think they are suppose to do. Reality is they make the news now. Lots of it's real but the things that you see are weeded out so you see the absolute worse. You don't see the good adn they will make you see it exactly how they want you too. How do I know well I work for the media and I'm ready to leave the media because of what the media has become.

It's sad but true so believe what you want

Was the response slow yes

are they intentionally leaving people to eliminate the poor. If you believe this your a fool. But if you do you must also believe in Bush planned the cane to hit there and told the cane to go there.

It was not just Rivera, he was not the only news reporter who was emotionally effected from being there, everyone from ALL networks spoke of the horrendous conditions these people were under going. Besides, Rivera is working for FOX, the most conservative news source of all!  I am sure that some of the CEO's might have wished they could have cut the cable and claimed technical difficulties. It was completely gut wrenching to see!

You and I both work in the media! Then you understand perspective and that there is no way to give the absolute truth when even our own personal bias plays into our story. This hurricane occured not as a result of the hot air coming from the medias adn politicians asses ... it happened! It was a natural disaster, not a terrorist attack or a human provoked disaster. How can you blame it on the media? They did not "make this news!" 

Man, I agree with you that the media has gone down hill since Walter Cronkite left.   I get frustrated as hell when I'm misquoted, or my editor changes my story, that is why I am now into self publishing.  But as to what you are saying, please don't give up on the media. The news must get out to the people. You can only give it your best effert, and hope that the information is interprated correctly. But you are not responsible to change or make up peoples minds if they disagree with you.  It would be worse to not speak out at all!

I don't understand what you mean about beleive what you want.  It really is not important if you are talking about the "blame" game going on. What is most important is to get these people help. And to help rebuild those lives torn apart by this natural disaster.  The political fighting can wait.

Sep 06 05 04:36 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Mike Cummings wrote:

The "local" fire stations and police responded. 9/11 happened in a very confined area. Katrina on the other hand cut a very wide path of destruction. Apples and oranges I am afraid.

Sure 9/11 was in a confined. Sure 9/11 wiped out entire fire battalions ... trucks and human lives lost while performing their duty bravely. Peace officers and medical people also were killed. The Nation reacted quickly and firefighter, EMT, Medical as well as search and rescue arrived promptly from all over the World within hours of 9/11 and stayed for days if not weeks. I happen to know some of those people who were there.

The Katrina hurricane had more warning. It too wiped out or disabled entire fire and police departments. Sure it was spread out over a much larger area, but so would a nuclear bomb blast!  Our governments starting with the local all the way up to Federal were all unprepared and caught with pants down! Apples to Oranges ... I guess so by the responses!

Sep 06 05 04:46 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

eyetoeye-Images wrote:

No No No!  Fox News is great for comedic relief. Without their "fair and balanced" perspective, where else can I have a good laugh?  But really, reporting news has become a tough "business" which is the problem. It used to be that journalists could not be bought ... back in Walter Cronkites day.

Sep 06 05 04:49 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

DreamPretty? wrote:
Few of the news stations suit my political mindset, but I have found the news lately to be pretty critical.

Dream, I agree with you! I get most of my news from newspapers, magazines, and the Internet. I also like the BBC for a change of pace.

Sep 06 05 04:51 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Mike Cummings wrote:

Yep they are the shills of the repugs.. just like ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and MTV News are shills for the demoncats.

Get over it. EVERY network has a bias, the problem is most media is lefty bias.

I agree with you, Mike!  Everyone has their own spin nowadays ... and it's unfortunate that it has to do with money.

Sep 06 05 04:52 am Link