Forums > General Industry > Let's Vote Yuki Miike OFF!

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Who's with me? Obviously the guy is a troll!

May 19 05 05:51 am Link

Photographer

Tito Trelles-MADE IN NY

Miami, Florida, US

Hello, can you explain what this person did?. I am in favor to ban anyone who disturbs this site, but first  I would like to know what he did. Thanks. Tito Trelles

May 19 05 06:26 am Link

Model

Aein

Los Angeles, California, US

I'm sort of agreeing because he's probably not Japanese and using this as an excuse to slander them.

Model

Aein

Los Angeles, California, US

Posted by Tito Trelles: 
Hello, can you explain what this person did?. I am in favor to ban anyone who disturbs this site, but first  I would like to know what he did. Thanks. Tito Trelles

His photographs are shit. Literally.

Photographer

Tito Trelles-MADE IN NY

Miami, Florida, US

I am not defending him...but are you an art critic? This is place where friendy people post their best work, that is his work. I dont like  it... but should I kill him?

May 19 05 06:30 am Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Tito,

He's a troll posing a photographer or whatever. Pictures of shit in urinals is not art. He/she/it is obviously someone who has been banned from here before and I already reported him/her/it to the webmaster.

May 19 05 06:33 am Link

Photographer

Duck Photography

San Diego, California, US

Posted by Alexandra Paris: 

I have a better Idea lets vote you off

May 19 05 06:51 am Link

Photographer

Tito Trelles-MADE IN NY

Miami, Florida, US

Alexandra, I understand your point of view, maybe he is  faking his identity, he is in not who he says is...I agree. Pictures of urinals? I won't hang on my wall either.  What I am trying to say is because I dont  like what he does I wont ban him. That is his language. I've been sometimes at MOMA and I've laughted because things I've seen there, things that people with more culture than me consider art and I wont use it to keep my doors open.  This place, like others, is full of people faking, stealing others work, trying to get the dates they can't  on the street. But until we discover the fake..he is another person trying to express himself in a way I don't like. Check this place...check OMP..you know the amount of crap that fills them.
Maybe what I do results disgusting for other peoples, I dont know..
If the guy is not offensive,  do what I do, ignore him, and move on dont let a japanese urinal spoil your day.

May 19 05 06:54 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

His posts are imitating bad Japanese pronnounciation, but he has never seen a Japanese person write, so his posts are crap just like his work.

Tito, he is not genuine, and you need to check yourself if you can't tell.

May 19 05 07:27 am Link

Photographer

Tito Trelles-MADE IN NY

Miami, Florida, US

Is the guy Japanese?  I dont care . Is the guy an Egiptian transexual and he is posing as Japanese? I dont care either.
I dont work for Inmigration.  Is the guy offending people? I care.
Xtreme Artists, I would love to check myself if you give me your doctors number.... Now I'm done.smile

May 19 05 07:33 am Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

Posted by Duck Photography: 

I have a better Idea lets vote you off

I agree!

May 19 05 07:34 am Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

let us let him rack up a few more interesting posts first.lol

May 19 05 07:55 am Link

Photographer

Wind On Tide

Asbury Park, New Jersey, US

maybe he's a fake, or maybe he is real and believes in his art. if he is real, he has the artistic freedom to express himself however he pleases, but not on 'model' mayhem.. maybe on 'crap' mayhem or 'extreme art' mayhem.. if that is his art form, he just needs to find his community.. he may be in the wrong place on this site. I don't wanna see that during breakfast !! smile

May 19 05 08:00 am Link

Photographer

Karlton Photo

Saint Charles, Illinois, US

Yuki Miike??

Guess I have missed something!...

who is this horrific photo genius ?..lol
Just from the stuff I read here, I am worried!

May 19 05 08:01 am Link

Photographer

kristoff

Cleveland, Alabama, US

I wasn't favorable of him adding me either but I just deleted him from adding me as its not my style, but I'm sure there is some call for what he's doing.

May 19 05 08:10 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

I didn't know this was a democracy.

We don't get to vote.

May 19 05 09:13 am Link

Photographer

Chapa

Austin, Texas, US

yuki miike? i couldn't find him...i even looked under "troll" and that didn't work either...

i guess i should spend less time making music and taking photos, and more time looking for the dirty laundry on MM...damn...

May 19 05 10:08 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Newport News, Virginia, US

Posted by theda: 
I didn't know this was a democracy.

We don't get to vote.

I agree again with Theda.

But I am a firm believer that this is a privately run dictatorship where the Greecian Nazi's are taking over - now quit your b******g or I am calling my Scottish Mafia connections to visit each and everyone of you - and it ain't the nice house call...

Matt (the Deputy Admin) already said "No Voting."

May 19 05 10:17 am Link

Photographer

New York, New York, US

No voting,  does that mean there will not be a immunity challenge?

I wanted to throw Reese and theda off the oiled pole into the freezing lake.  Plus I do not doubt that I have a target on my back already.

May 19 05 10:47 am Link

Photographer

Uvision Media LLC

Central Square, New York, US

does anyone have any intent on showing the rest of us who this guy is? I'm shure I'm not the only one that wants to see his page.

May 19 05 11:19 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

I didn't see any of his posts or photos.

I think we should limit our suggestions to take someone off, based on the disruptive nature of his posts, attacks of other people, clearly using multiple idendities etc.

Not based on an unverified ethnicity or photos that are really crappy.

Remember the discussion for the display of the artpiece of Madonna smeared with feces in the Brooklyn Museum, where Mayor Guiliani tried to ban this display as offensive to Catholics.

Highly controversial... still some thought it was art and others didn't. Art is in the eye of the beholder and should NOT be the reason to be taken off.

We had in Germany a brilliant artist (forgot the name, but he was also an art professor), highly controversial, he fried fishbones, and sold those for thousands of dollars and pulled of a lot of stunts.

Where the artworld went nuts over him and bought anything he produced, he himself didn't even consider himself to be an artist, but a humorist, who was making fun of the artworld.

Maybe this guy is such a "humorist"... and again... until he attacks people, or displays obvious hate-provoking photos... or obviously steals materials, he shouldn't be "voted off".

Just my 2c.

May 19 05 11:22 am Link

Photographer

Collin J. Rae

Winchester, Virginia, US

We had in Germany a brilliant artist (forgot the name, but he was also an art professor), highly controversial, he fried fishbones, and sold those for thousands of dollars and pulled of a lot of stunts.

May 19 05 11:30 am Link

Photographer

Collin J. Rae

Winchester, Virginia, US

oooops...ignore the last....Udo...is it Joseph Beuys U speak of? Anyhow..Ima Troll...vote me off...

May 19 05 11:33 am Link

Photographer

Uvision Media LLC

ERROR!
Member #6960 has either been banned, hasn't uploaded any pics or does not exist!

May 19 05 11:53 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Posted by marksora: 

I wanted to throw Reese and theda off the oiled pole into the freezing lake.  Plus I do not doubt that I have a target on my back already.

:::Reese cranes neck out to check MarkSoras back:::

"Yep, you got one on there..."

::::Reese turns her own back to face cyber-mirror and sees one on her back too::::

"Damn it!  Who put this mark on me?!"

:::getting all excited in her anger, Reese slips on oil meant for pole and slides into wall:::

"@#$%&@!"

May 19 05 11:54 am Link

Photographer

simonfoto

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

perhaps an ingnore option would be a better solution than censorship. But then again, it seems that most of you like it that way.

Silence the voice of all that you dislike, it worked for Hitler and Stalin.

May 19 05 12:32 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by marksora: 

What is all this abuse?

As much as I love a good horde of torch carrying villagers persecuting the dadaists, I don't think it's gonna fly.

May 19 05 12:32 pm Link

Photographer

Uvision Media LLC

He's already been removed for those that have ignored my posts.

May 19 05 12:34 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Posted by Collin J. Rae: 
oooops...ignore the last....Udo...is it Joseph Beuys U speak of? Anyhow..Ima Troll...vote me off...

Sounds familar... I am really drawing a blank...

May 19 05 12:42 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Koz

Lititz, Pennsylvania, US

Who the heck is Yuki Mike and why can't I find him?

May 19 05 01:00 pm Link

Photographer

Uvision Media LLC

Why do I post if no one reads what I say? *Shakes Head* sad

May 19 05 01:03 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

IF you want to see some of Yuki Miikes interesting comments, go to the forum on other, look at personal relationships and the industry. His name is there...but mysteriously, he is gone??????? lol
For those of you not in the info pool, he had some nice urinal pics up with brown blobs of what appeared to be shit, and the pictures were titled something like, (and I paraphrase,) I feel this after being in this country 2 weeks, with some bad imitation asian grammatical errors. Now the mystery of Yuki Miike is gone, and so is he. Let him rest in piece. Maybe, if he is lucky, he can get a show in Soho with his wonderful urinal pieces.

May 19 05 01:30 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Mills

Hermiston, Oregon, US

Posted by Rafael  Alvarez: 

Maybe you just didn't say anything inflammatory enough. smile I love your work, Rafael, there are some very intriguing surreal effects in your port. It's even better that you add your thoughts about what you shot, and why. Your public transit ghost (current avatar) is my favorite.

To the point.......

I saw this thread started early this morming when I got home from work. At that time, Yuki Mike had only six posts, and here was a thread already hoping to drum him out of here. Wouldn't it have been more efficient to have simply contacted the owner or moderator of this forum and ask them to investigate? I'm disappointed in seeing this effort, Alexandra. Especially coming from one so interested in tolerance.

May 19 05 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

Uvision Media LLC

Posted by Steve Mills: 

Posted by Rafael  Alvarez: 

Maybe you just didn't say anything inflammatory enough. smile I love your work, Rafael, there are some very intriguing surreal effects in your port. It's even better that you add your thoughts about what you shot, and why. Your public transit ghost (current avatar) is my favorite.

Thank you for the kind words about my work and yeah my favorite one seems to change from day to day but this one keeps catchin my eye when I look at all of them. I wasn't going to write anything about the pictures but then said well maybe this might help people understand where I'm coming from with photography.Well hey thanks for lettin me know everyone wasn't ignoring me. And yeah I tried the inflammatory aproch in another thread and it didn't work ether. Oh well I guess only the ones that count pay attention?

May 19 05 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

Arturo J

Fremont, California, US

I am so sorry I missed this crap:-(   
And yes, R  I read your posts!

May 19 05 02:17 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Posted by simon: 
perhaps an ingnore option would be a better solution than censorship. But then again, it seems that most of you like it that way.

Silence the voice of all that you dislike, it worked for Hitler and Stalin. 

::::Reese really likes Simon's wording ::::

"Good Point..."

May 19 05 02:36 pm Link

Model

Lady Atropos

Toledo, Ohio, US

I'm concerned by the fact people feel they can just gang up on someone else, in the spirit of kicking that person from the site.

May 19 05 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

p h o t o f a s h i o n

London, England, United Kingdom

Posted by Lady Atropos: 
I'm concerned by the fact people feel they can just gang up on someone else, in the spirit of kicking that person from the site.

yeah reminds me of when i was at school! ;-)

Why not just catagorise stuff??:
pros.. amateurs.."conceptual artists"..and stick the loose canons in the last group. Today's disgusting garbage is so often tomorrow's plate of the day.

May 19 05 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

DavidTroyan Photography

GEES YOU PEOPLE ARE REALLY SOMETHING HERE. THIS WHOLE THING SUCKS. IF YOU PEOPLE DID NOT LIKE MY WORK, AND PERHAPS YOU DON'T. FIRST OFF I WOULD NOT GIVE A SHIT AS I AM GETTING THE WORK AND THE CLIENTS. SECCOND I WOULD NOT LET ANYBODY LET ME OR TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN NOT SHOOT. NOW I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS SO CALLED "SHIT ART" OR WHATEVER IT IS. BUT UNLESS HE IS SIMPLY DOING IT TO PISS PEOPLE OFF, THEN BY ALL FUCKIN MEANS GET HIM OUT OF HERE. BUTT WHAT IF HE IS JUST A SHIT SHOOTER AND CAN ONLY SHOOT SHIT,LOL AND HE IS LEARNING, I AM 46 AND I SHOT LOUSY WHEN I STARTED OUT WHEN I WAS JUST A MERE 15 A CHILD I WAS. BUTT I LEARNED VERY QUICKLY, THEN I WENT TO SCHOOL FOR PHOTOGRAPHY, (BROOKS INSTITUTE) IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN IT WAS A SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND NOT POLITICS. BYE

May 19 05 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

robotbones

Austin, Texas, US

- as i light my torch, heading for the door-
wait, he's gone? dam late again
anyway, i like to say is, wait.... theres some nice scottish men nocking at my door, no, they jest came with violn casses, maybe there here to play some nice music
wait thats a AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DAM YOU REESE!!!!!!!!!

May 19 05 08:31 pm Link