Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Christams Shopping

Photographer

cookie monster

Alamo Heights, Texas, US

No need for those after Thanksgiving day sales for me, I have all my holiday shopping done!

Nov 11 05 08:25 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

cookie monster wrote:
No need for those after Thanksgiving day sales for me, I have all my holiday shopping done!

I SO hate you.

Nov 11 05 08:35 am Link

Model

CarolineVictoria

Beverly Hills, California, US

I can only handle one holiday at a time.  So once Thanksgiving is over then.....I love the hustle & bustle of Christmas Shopping.  I love bringing it home and looking at everything I bought. I love wrapping all the gifts. And all the little christmasy get togethers.  OMG I absolutely LOVE the entire Christmas Holiday....bet you couldn't tell that lol.

Caroline

Nov 11 05 08:41 am Link

Photographer

cookie monster

Alamo Heights, Texas, US

Model Sarah wrote:

I SO hate you.

You can't hate a cookie monster, it just ain't right.

That being said, WalMarts are open 24/7 to serve your every shopping need. My store has an automotive center too!

Nov 11 05 08:52 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

cookie monster wrote:

You can't hate a cookie monster, it just ain't right.

That being said, WalMarts are open 24/7 to serve your every shopping need. My store has an automotive center too!

I boycott Wal Mart. They believe Sam Walton is god.. seriously.

Nov 11 05 08:59 am Link

Model

Drew

Regift! Regift! Regift!

Nov 11 05 09:02 am Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

I've started my shopping!  I'm just not sure what to get everyone!

Nov 11 05 09:04 am Link

Photographer

cookie monster

Alamo Heights, Texas, US

Inferi wrote:

i am an extra medium.

Nov 11 05 09:06 am Link

Photographer

StMarc

Chicago, Illinois, US

Whenever I see something that would make a good present for somebody, I buy it, and I stick it in the present drawer. Then when a holiday comes around, no huhu, I just take some stuff out of the drawer. I do do "Christmas shopping" but I could go a year or two, if need be, without buying any extra presents.

M

Nov 11 05 10:05 am Link

Model

flnative

cookie monster wrote:

That was me, LAST year...with everything already wrapped at that!  I've only picked up a few things here and there thus far.......nowhere near complete! 

Each year, the list keeps getting longer and longer ....as the families grow larger! (mine included!)

Nov 11 05 11:51 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

cookie monster wrote:

That's good, cause Christams is a very important holiday to Christamians.

Nov 11 05 12:19 pm Link

Photographer

Images By Amber

San Diego, California, US

cookie monster wrote:

Yay!!! I am 75% done! I wont dare shop while others shop, I'll probably get ran over :[

Nov 11 05 12:34 pm Link

Model

Inferi

Eagan, Minnesota, US

cookie monster wrote:

i am an extra medium.

*Laughs*

Now if only everyone else were that easy!!

Nov 11 05 01:31 pm Link

Model

Stacy

Englewood, Florida, US

cookie monster wrote:

Wow.. That's early...

Nov 11 05 01:32 pm Link

Model

Stacy

Englewood, Florida, US

cookie monster wrote:

Wow.. That's early...

Nov 11 05 01:32 pm Link

Model

Memi Haute

I love Christmas shopping. I love the whole feeling of Christmas during the month of December. Unfortunately I don't have the money to do some serious Christmas shopping. Hopefully next year. lol

Nov 11 05 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

Tim Baker-fotoPerfecta

Portland, Oregon, US

I'm giving all my friends and family a free subscription to ModelMayhem wink

Nov 12 05 01:23 am Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

cookie monster wrote:
Christams Shopping

I've been looking for a few good christams.

Nov 12 05 01:43 am Link

Photographer

MarkMarek

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Nobody to buy Christmas presents for sad

I hate Christmas sad

Nov 12 05 01:46 am Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

MarkMarek wrote:
Nobody to buy Christmas presents for sad

I hate Christmas sad

I can help.  I like Tiffany jewlery and Louis Vuitton purses
oh, and I can use a perscription of whatever Caroline is on. smile

Nov 12 05 01:50 am Link

Model

Ever Art

Chicago, Illinois, US

Holiday Shopping?  When I lived in Chicago, I'd start shopping in September. Now I have calmed down, and I wait until after Thanksgiving to start. But here in Vegas, we really have great shopping year round so....why wait for a Holiday?

Since I've lived in Vegas for 4 years, I have to ship presents to everyone back home....lol and its not as fun as giving someone something and seeing their faces light up as they rip apart the wrapping paper while enjoying cocktails and food on a cold snowy night.

I'm not too concerned with Christmas this year......I'm already shopping for my trip to Europe in the Spring.

Nov 12 05 01:53 am Link

Model

Ever Art

Chicago, Illinois, US

Inferi wrote:

Well, now that you mentioned it ~

Stuff from Fredericks of Hollywood.....in blue or red Size 36C wink
Stuff from Victoria's Secret.....in blue or red Size 36C 
BCBG Nature perfume
Chocolate!!!
Gift certificate to TGIFridays
Malibu Rum 
Subscription to Photoshop Magazines
Corsets
Silver sparkly things

I'm sure I'll think of more things.....but this is a good start, Hahahah!

Nov 12 05 02:05 am Link

Model

angelavasquez

Murrieta, California, US

I havent even began my christmas shopping.
Im not worried though.
I work in retail and I get a generous discount and most of the people in my family are girls, I already got my dad a Bulova watch though........No worries.

Nov 12 05 02:15 am Link

Model

angelavasquez

Murrieta, California, US

ART OF ARIANE wrote:

Well, now that you mentioned it ~

Stuff from Fredericks of Hollywood.....in blue or red Size 36C wink
Stuff from Victoria's Secret.....in blue or red Size 36C 
BCBG Nature perfume
Chocolate!!!
Gift certificate to TGIFridays
Malibu Rum 
Subscription to Photoshop Magazines
Corsets
Silver sparkly things

I'm sure I'll think of more things.....but this is a good start, Hahahah!

Victoria's Secret! Right On! Have you seen their Holiday cataloug? I just got it and its really Hottt! big_smile

Ciao
Angela
xoxoxoxoo

Nov 12 05 02:17 am Link

Model

Ever Art

Chicago, Illinois, US

No Angela,
I didnt get a copy of it yet.....but I LOVE all their stuff...and I need MORE.  Can never have enough Victoria's Secret!!! 

Maybe I should get a job with VS at the Mall here, just for the discount, lol.

Nov 12 05 02:19 am Link

Model

Jordan

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Mary wrote:

I can help.  I like Tiffany jewlery and Louis Vuitton purses
oh, and I can use a perscription of whatever Caroline is on. smile

LMAO.. double that for me.

Nov 12 05 02:24 am Link

Model

Ever Art

Chicago, Illinois, US

No need to stress about the Holidays, ....when there's online shopping!

www.victoriassecret.com

Nov 12 05 03:32 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

ThePoser

Holiday, Florida, US

I dont' do alot of shopping escept for the kids, but for the adult family memebers I make stuff, I make all kinds of stuff. I made my first quilt last week. I am making golf club covers, oven mits, ornaments, thinking about making my sister one of these cool dresses, (soon to be posted in my port). I think the value of something made is much more then all the store bought stuff.

What I hate is when the inlaws ask what I want and I tell them and they proceed to spend about $500 on piddly shit that all get thrown away by spring anyways, and we really NEED a couple pf good things, instead of spending their money wisely, they insist on having 15 presents for everyone. Annoying.

I am asking for a new mattress for my bed, my back yard re sod, an air brush, a NICE set of pots and pans, my car fixed, a week of babysitting and tickets to a cruise........ just pick one, I wil be happy either way, but If we show up and the kids and me and my hunnie get 6 bags of crap, I am walking out......... I hate the clutter!! It is such a waste of money, if you are gonna spend it, spend it on something I will remember and something we NEED!

Kaire

Nov 12 05 07:56 am Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

After working retail about 10 years for 4 years straight I've learned to despise the holidays alot.

Nov 12 05 10:12 am Link

Model

Alli B

Syracuse, New York, US

angelavasquez wrote:
Victoria's Secret! Right On! Have you seen their Holiday cataloug? I just got it and its really Hottt! big_smile

Well i have the Christmas book from them...did you see their twelve and a half million dollar fantasy bra????  Whoever buys that little number for me will be GOD !!!! LMAO !  hey it was a shot...but meh I dont dwell over Christmas...I just want money so that I can go on trips on spring break to shoot !!  big_smile

Nov 12 05 10:24 am Link

Photographer

Michael LaPolla

Utica, New York, US

Alli B wrote:

Well i have the Christmas book from them...did you see their twelve and a half million dollar fantasy bra????  Whoever buys that little number for me will be GOD !!!! LMAO !  hey it was a shot...but meh I dont dwell over Christmas...I just want money so that I can go on trips on spring break to shoot !!  big_smile

Your getting coal this year smile

Nov 12 05 10:32 am Link

Model

Alli B

Syracuse, New York, US

Michael LaPolla wrote:
Your getting coal this year smile

Hot Damn !!! Just what I always wanted big_smile

Nov 12 05 10:34 am Link

Model

flnative

ThePoser wrote:
... but If we show up and the kids and me and my hunnie get 6 bags of crap, I am walking out......... I hate the clutter!! It is such a waste of money, if you are gonna spend it, spend it on something I will remember and something we NEED!

Kaire

ebay!  lol

Nov 13 05 07:11 am Link

Wardrobe Stylist

ThePoser

Holiday, Florida, US

flnative wrote:

ebay!  lol

That is where last years stuff is right now!! LMAO I was cleaning the kids' rooms and was like, FORGET THIS!!! They are so spoiled, I am getting rid of all kinds of stuff, need any toddler toys!?

Kaire

Nov 13 05 07:29 am Link

Model

flnative

ThePoser wrote:
That is where last years stuff is right now!! LMAO I was cleaning the kids' rooms and was like, FORGET THIS!!! They are so spoiled, I am getting rid of all kinds of stuff, need any toddler toys!?

Kaire

No way!  I feel like the Grinch enough already....  lol I plead "no toys" for birthdays, Christmas, etc...I swear I live at Toys r us as it is! I request: arts and crafts, games, chalk (for driveway art), puzzles, educational stuff (books, cartridges for Leap Frog, workbooks, etc.), stocks, cash, savings bonds (I tell them "you'll thank me later!") They rarely, if ever, play with the toys...they LOVE the other stuff anyway...thank goodness!  My son is in heaven with his matchbox cars and planes though...and he's got an agglomeration of those! 

lol

Nov 13 05 07:38 am Link