Forums > Model Colloquy > I guess I have saggy boobs then

Photographer

Mark Fortenberry

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Back with the beer................ where should I sit????

Aug 31 07 11:02 pm Link

Model

D M M

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Page turn.

Aug 31 07 11:03 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

Los Angeles, California, US

TXPhotog wrote:

I spent the middle of 1970 through the end of 1972 flying combat missions in Vietnam, which is why all the Air Medals.  And if you will notice the wings are officer crew member wings, you can infer something of rank.  Further, if you notice the uniform is blue, and the Air Force doesn't use hash marks.  Oh, that's a silver star on the Vietnam Service ribbon - figure out the number of campaigns.  And what the V stands for.

I don't think I need to take a back seat to whatever you are claiming for yourself about saving the world from Communism.

* stands and applaudes *

Aug 31 07 11:04 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Mark Fortenberry wrote:
Back with the beer................ where should I sit????

Coors Light?

Aug 31 07 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

ChanStudio

Alpharetta, Georgia, US

Cookies are great.  Anyone wants some?

Aug 31 07 11:05 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Fortenberry

That too........................... would you like one???

Aug 31 07 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

yourphotographer wrote:

You don't understand what Tex and I know, so it would not make sense to you.

WhooHooo...so, now you are aligning yourself with a respected photographer because of your military backround?

Shall I obtain a trench shovel for you, sir?  You seem to be digging it deeper and darker...

Aug 31 07 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Morris Photography

I would say hes a boy, and you are a woman.... nice boobs anyway!

Makeup Artist

T

Mark Fortenberry wrote:
That too........................... would you like one???

Thanks, I'll take one big_smile

Model

Candy Poses

Seattle, Washington, US

yourphotographer wrote:
Well Candy, I certainly can tell from your foul mouth you are nothing but a woman of true class.

I know the difference between being a bitch (taking no unwarranted shit) and being an asshole (dishing out unwarranted shit).

(alas, I cannot take credit for this masterpiece of a quote).

Aug 31 07 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I gotta tell you . . . I could use one of those beers also.  If there aren't enough, anyone up for a run?

Aug 31 07 11:10 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

TXPhotog wrote:
I gotta tell you . . . I could use one of those beers also.  If there aren't enough, anyone up for a run?

i have to get cigarettes anyways

be right back

Aug 31 07 11:11 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

TXPhotog wrote:

You can have mine I'll get another one since I just got here. smile

Aug 31 07 11:11 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

MakeupArtist laT wrote:

You can have mine I'll get another one since I just got here. smile

Bless you.  I was mighty parched.

Aug 31 07 11:12 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

Just cracked the first of the evening...my, in Phoenix (record heat again), that certainly tastes good!

Now, has the moron apologized yet?

Aug 31 07 11:14 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

you should tell him that his sack sags.

Aug 31 07 11:15 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

lela hazary wrote:

he is mean.  he told me to have lip surgery and get glasses to fix my crooked eyes in a forum yesterday.  i'll have to find the link...

Check that out. If you really find that, I want you to post it, to prove what you just wrote is true. If you can find it, and I certainly hope you can, because if you do, I will remove myself from this place if it is full of people who will make up lies against others.

Go ahead, prove what you have wrote. If you did it because of ignorance, then I certainly understand. You just got your photographers mixed up. But by golly, just prove it so everyone else will know it is true.

If you can prove it, I will even apoligize for something that is not called for an apologies.

Aug 31 07 11:15 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

yourphotographer wrote:

Check that out. If you really find that, I want you to post it, to prove what you just wrote is true. If you can find it, and I certainly hope you can, because if you do, I will remove myself from this place if it is full of people who will make up lies against others.

Go ahead, prove what you have wrote. If you did it because of ignorance, then I certainly understand. You just got your photographers mixed up. But by golly, just prove it so everyone else will know it is true.

If you can prove it, I will even apoligize for something that is not called for an apologies.

this was your comment,
Lela, agreed that your upper lip is not very full, and also your eye's turn in towards your nose, but you can always have your upper lip become more full with a little cosmetic surgery, and with your eye's turning in, that may be able to be corrected with glasses.

Aug 31 07 11:19 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

yourphotographer wrote:

Rampart! STAT ! We have a male photographer who has lost his mind !

Dude, you just keep on getting worse and worse...this is beyond a trainwreck, it has passed into...

The Twighlight Zone

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Diana Miranda wrote:

Oh, but, it's so much easier to spill babble about politics and previous wars. Ridiculous. This has nothing to do with anything.

As TX said it, you're simply not a gentleman, is all. A gentleman would've apologized by now.

This thread is almost as bad as the thread about manually relieving oneself after shooting with a model. Geez.

Manualy relieving oneself. I recall that one. It was very funny. Everyone had a good time with that one.

What you are all doing is trying to pressure me into doing something that I don't believe is necessary to do. Tex, if you went through the same training that I did, you know that it makes me a person of conviction, and you know that that type of person can not be swayed when they firmly believe something.

Photographer

LinguaDentata

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sientje wrote:
Look what someone oh so kindly decided to leave in my inbox:

"In one of your photos, it shows part of your breast. My question is it shows your breasts are sagging, and you have your age as 17 years old. I don't know to much about these things, but if you are really 17 years old, aren't they suppose to still be firm until you get older."

I wish I had my mommy.

Bench presses do help.

I don't see unsupported boobs in your profile...

Model

LelaHazary

yourphotographer wrote:

okay.  apologize.  diana found it.  its on the last page...

Aug 31 07 11:20 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Cthulhu77 wrote:
Rampart! STAT ! We have a male photographer who has lost his mind !

Dude, you just keep on getting worse and worse...this is beyond a trainwreck, it has passed into...

The Twighlight Zone

You are with the ride, so hang on and enjoy it like I am. Just keep saying to yourself that you will be alright as you are going down in flames.

Aug 31 07 11:21 pm Link

Photographer

Rick D

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

yourphotographer. wrote:
You are very kind to explain it to me, since I was very ignorant with the development of breasts. I will also take your suggestion and avoid mentioning breasts because I did not know it was such a sensitive issue.

my statement stands, you had to look VERY closely to even find a hint of her breast in her pictures.
then for you to spend that time, and judge from a somewhat distant picture, of a side view WITHOUT know stuff like a cup size (lets ignore the fact that she is only 17) kind of shows your a little sick but close to being a common person, but the fact you would even consider e-mailing her tells me, your just a perv. and should be watched.

Aug 31 07 11:22 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:
Tex, if you went through the same training that I did, you know that it makes me a person of conviction, and you know that that type of person can not be swayed when they firmly believe something.

I also know that we were trained, and our survival depended on, being able to align our beliefs with reality, and change them when reality showed the necessity.  Rigidity in thinking is anathema to a military campaign.

Aug 31 07 11:22 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Devon Marie wrote:

I'm sorry, but first I laughed really hard at the comment (not at you) then I looked at the picture.
You are beautiful. I don't know what kind of unprofessional, rude jackass would say something like that, but s/he isn't worth worrying about.
Breast tissue is attached to ligaments, that stretch from the weight of the tissue. This happens to everyone over time. This commenter obviously knows nothing about the human body. Also his/her grammar sucks. Don't waste your time worrying.

What did you mean by, "s/he"? Is that grammar you suck at or just spelling. LOL

Aug 31 07 11:23 pm Link

Photographer

Daniel Riebe

Belgrade, Montana, US

yourphotographer wrote:

If he thinks that a slight against his honor is more worthy of an apology than the potential for damage to a 17 year old girl that his remarks may have caused, then he is completely lost.  He has now painted in all the numbers, and it is indeed, a sad picture.

Aug 31 07 11:24 pm Link

Model

D M M

TXPhotog wrote:
I also know that we were trained, and our survival depended on, being able to align our beliefs with reality, and change them when reality showed the necessity.  Rigidity in thinking is anathema to a military campaign.

I'm sorry, are you married? I think I love you. Nothing makes my English teaching heart happier than to see this word used. It's such an underrated word. One of my favorites, really.

Aug 31 07 11:25 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Fortenberry

Beer????................. Two left.

Aug 31 07 11:27 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

You know yourself that in combat, the reality leaves because it is all unreal. It is the sense of reality remaining in one's mind that keeps a person in reality to know when to act and not be lead into the belief that a person is immortal.

I do agree with rigidity in thinking is anathema to a Military campaign. It has proven itself in Iraq, by staying the course and totally removing reality.

Aug 31 07 11:27 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

yourphotographer wrote:

You are with the ride, so hang on and enjoy it like I am. Just keep saying to yourself that you will be alright as you are going down in flames.

I, sir, am quite likely the last to go down in flames on this subject...you, however, seemed to have taken on the role of Lucifer himself, or, at least, his advocate?

So, let me guess...you were a...Ranger? Green Beret? No wait...A SNIPER ! That's it !

Aug 31 07 11:28 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Diana Miranda wrote:

I'm sorry, are you married? I think I love you. Nothing makes my English teaching heart happier than to see this word used. It's such an underrated word. One of my favorites, really.

That's such a nice thing of you to say. If he ain't maried or fixin to git hitched, u might lik somes of me fancing wurds.

Aug 31 07 11:30 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

" If you can prove it, I will even apoligize " -yourphotographer

* guietly waits for apology *

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Diana Miranda wrote:

I haven't been married since long before you were born.  A fact which contains both an opportunity and a fatal flaw for us sad

Model

Christina Szabo

New York, New York, US

lela hazary wrote:
" If you can prove it, I will even apoligize " -yourphotographer

* guietly waits for apology *

Lela I'm waiting as well...needs sleep..but I'm waiting with you

Aug 31 07 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

MakeupArtist laT wrote:

this was your comment,
Lela, agreed that your upper lip is not very full, and also your eye's turn in towards your nose, but you can always have your upper lip become more full with a little cosmetic surgery, and with your eye's turning in, that may be able to be corrected with glasses.

That is fully correct. Now put it into context. What was she asking, and what did she even say about her upper lip? Lets don't play newspaper games. Lets spelll it all out.

Aug 31 07 11:32 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

lela hazary wrote:
he is mean.  he told me to have lip surgery and get glasses to fix my crooked eyes in a forum yesterday.  i'll have to find the link...

yourphotographer wrote:
Check that out. If you really find that, I want you to post it, to prove what you just wrote is true. If you can find it, and I certainly hope you can, because if you do, I will remove myself from this place  . . . .

yourphotographer wrote:

https://www.modelmayhem.com/p.php?threa … 745&page=8

So that would be a "goodbye" then?

Aug 31 07 11:33 pm Link

Model

D M M

TXPhotog wrote:

I haven't been married since long before you were born.  A fact which contains both an opportunity and a fatal flaw for us sad

Oh, how silly of you. I don't see any flaw in that.

Photographer

none of the above

Marina del Rey, California, US

Sientje wrote:
I wish I had my mommy.

interesting thread.  heaven help those that stand before a booker with an attitude the morning after a night of hard drinking.  they'll hear much rougher things than that!

granted, this shooter is not a booker but commentary comes with the territory here on the interweb, albeit most of it is meaningless.  nonetheless, people do make and many beg for comments.  just take a look at all the comments some models have that declare them hotter than the sun when nothing could be further than the truth.  we don't see people complaining about those lies!

the model in question is pretty and i thought her response wanting her mommy was not only clever, but put the comment in its rightful place.  at least i took it that way as a retort slapped back at the childish nature of the commentary. 

but, if she was truly hurt by the insensitivity of a stranger on the interweb then this is not a vocation for her.  as beautiful as she is, she is bound to hear other remarks that will hurt more than this.   

--face reality

Makeup Artist

T

yourphotographer wrote:

That is fully correct. Now put it into context. What was she asking, and what did she even say about her upper lip? Lets don't play newspaper games. Lets spelll it all out.

Honestly, I don't even care I just saw the post and copied it for ya. I'm not even asking you to apologize to anyone. I'm easy!

Aug 31 07 11:34 pm Link