Forums > Model Colloquy > I guess I have saggy boobs then

Model

LelaHazary

Los Angeles, California, US

yourphotographer wrote:

That is fully correct. Now put it into context. What was she asking, and what did she even say about her upper lip? Lets don't play newspaper games. Lets spelll it all out.

i didnt ask anything actually.  it was a totally rude and unsolicited critique at a joke i was making with the other girls...

Aug 31 07 11:34 pm Link

Model

D M M

Boston, Massachusetts, US

yourphotographer wrote:

That is fully correct. Now put it into context. What was she asking, and what did she even say about her upper lip? Lets don't play newspaper games. Lets spelll it all out.

I'm sorry, but, what is wrong with you? She said, yes, that she had no upper lip. But, did she ask for a critique? You gave her an unsolicited suggestion to look for glasses in order to fix her inward turning eyes. How inappropriate and inconsiderate was that?

You admit your clueless about a woman anatomy, so, does that make it okay for me to say that you're just fucking clueless in general? No. Doesn't make it okay, does it?

Aug 31 07 11:37 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

I spent the middle of 1970 through the end of 1972 flying combat missions in Vietnam, which is why all the Air Medals.  And if you will notice the wings are officer crew member wings, you can infer something of rank.  Further, if you notice the uniform is blue, and the Air Force doesn't use hash marks.  Oh, that's a silver star on the Vietnam Service ribbon - figure out the number of campaigns.  And what the V stands for.

I don't think I need to take a back seat to whatever you are claiming for yourself about saving the world from Communism.

Tex, missed this post. I knew the uniform was A.F., and I also knew it was an Officers Uniform. The Silver Star looked like a Bronze Star, but whatever.

You flew missions and dropped bombs.  When you returned to base, how much crud did you have caked on your boots? How personal did you come in contact with the enemy? Fly boys always impress me. No, they really do!!

Aug 31 07 11:38 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:

She wasn't asking anything, least of all for a personal critique from you.  She made a kind, self deprecating remark to ease the sting of a particular kind of "flaw" - and you chose to take that as an opening for a much wider ranging set of unsolicited comments about her.

Aug 31 07 11:39 pm Link

Photographer

Jason McKendricks

Chico, California, US

Geez, people! You're supposed to message me when these threads happen!

Aug 31 07 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

Diana Miranda wrote:

I'm sorry, but, what is wrong with you? She said, yes, that she had no upper lip. But, did she ask for a critique? You gave her an unsolicited suggestion to look for glasses in order to fix her inward turning eyes. How inappropriate and inconsiderate was that?

You admit your clueless about a woman anatomy, so, does that make it okay for me to say that you're just fucking clueless in general? No. Doesn't make it okay, does it?

No, you can take the work fucking clueless and use in in your sentence. All it shows is you are lacking in a well rounded vocabulary, and must rely on vulgarity to express yourself.

Aug 31 07 11:41 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

yourphotographer wrote:

Tex, missed this post. I knew the uniform was A.F., and I also knew it was an Officers Uniform. The Silver Star looked like a Bronze Star, but whatever.

You flew missions and dropped bombs.  When you returned to base, how much crud did you have caked on your boots? How personal did you come in contact with the enemy? Fly boys always impress me. No, they really do!!

Now, Sir, you have actually managed to irritate me...if you are a troll, consider it mission accomplished.
   We had to rely on air support often, and never NEVER! was it late or off of target.
   Think about your words in your mush that you refer to as a brain before typing, please.

Model

D M M

yourphotographer wrote:

I'm honestly so, so appalled right now.

It isn't my place to CAM, but, I'd highly suggest that someone he has offended does.

Model

LelaHazary

yourphotographer wrote:

if that last bit is meant in sarcasm at all, please clarify asap

Aug 31 07 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

yourphotographer wrote:

I raised my right hand, did what I was ordered to do, and came home.  That's all anyone needs to know about anyone's military service.  Why you would compare one kind to another in a thread about you insulting an innocent young girl is beyond me.

Aug 31 07 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

TXPhotog wrote:

I raised my right hand, did what I was ordered to do, and came home.  That's all anyone needs to know about anyone's military service.  Why you would compare one kind to another in a thread about you insulting an innocent young girl is beyond me.

Well stated, and professional...quite unlike the "other guy".

Aug 31 07 11:44 pm Link

Model

D M M

yourphotographer wrote:
No, you can take the work fucking clueless and use in in your sentence. All it shows is you are lacking in a well rounded vocabulary, and must rely on vulgarity to express yourself.

Actually, I'm a studying to become an English teacher, and surely not of limited vocabulary. Vulgarity can be used as what I percieve to be beautiful, very wonderful method of emphasis. I love all words in the English language (and in a few other languages, too), vuglar included. How is that limiting? That makes me quite a well rounded speaker, in my opinion.

Aug 31 07 11:45 pm Link

Photographer

yourphotographer

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

She wasn't asking anything, least of all for a personal critique from you.  She made a kind, self deprecating remark to ease the sting of a particular kind of "flaw" - and you chose to take that as an opening for a much wider ranging set of unsolicited comments about her.

Tex, buzz!! You are wrong again. I know you were an Officer in the Air Force. I know you flew missions. I know you have common sense. I know you are not a fool. What I don't know is why you will engage is this type of behavior?

How low do you really want to drag yourself down too? You are not impressing anyone. Some will form up with you, but is that what you really want? You have been their man!! What has happened to you?

This is not real, and you know it!! To you Tex, I apologize, and I sincerely mean it to you. That is one Veteran to another. It has no other meaning beyond that. I can only assume what you have posted with your campaign ribbons are yours. So take it, or leave it. It's up to you.

I have enjoyed the conversation, but now it is time to leave for the evening. To all who have taken this seriously, I certainly hope you will grow wiser as you grow older.

This is only a computer, and it has no emotions, and I certainly hope that everyone understands that. A pleasant night to all, and thanks for spending the time. Have fun. Moving out for the night.

W.T.M.

Aug 31 07 11:47 pm Link

Photographer

JandD Images

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I think you look beautiful.

Aug 31 07 11:49 pm Link

Photographer

Cthulhu77

Gilbert, Arizona, US

I do believe I would like to piss on his grave.

Model

LelaHazary

yourphotographer wrote:

Tex, buzz!! You are wrong again. I know you were an Officer in the Air Force. I know you flew missions. I know you have common sense. I know you are not a fool. What I don't know is why you will engage is this type of behavior?

How low do you really want to drag yourself down too? You are not impressing anyone. Some will form up with you, but is that what you really want? You have been their man!! What has happened to you?

This is not real, and you know it!! To you Tex, I apologize, and I sincerely mean it to you. That is one Veteran to another. It has no other meaning beyond that. I can only assume what you have posted with your campaign ribbons are yours. So take it, or leave it. It's up to you.

I have enjoyed the conversation, but now it is time to leave for the evening. To all who have taken this seriously, I certainly hope you will grow wiser as you grow older.

This is only a computer, and it has no emotions, and I certainly hope that everyone understands that. A pleasant night to all, and thanks for spending the time. Have fun. Moving out for the night.

W.T.M.

my computer is not the insulted one...

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

yourphotographer wrote:

Photographer

Hipgnosis Dreams

Dallas, Texas, US

yourphotographer wrote:
*snip*
This is only a computer, and it has no emotions, and I certainly hope that everyone understands that. A pleasant night to all, and thanks for spending the time. Have fun. Moving out for good.

W.T.M.

I fixed it for you borat

Aug 31 07 11:50 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

lela hazary wrote:

my computer is not the insulted one...

I hope you aren't insulted by anything he's said.  He's already demonstrated what his "word" is worth.

Aug 31 07 11:51 pm Link

Model

mondazechild

Mark Fortenberry wrote:
That too........................... would you like one???

me please!!!!!!!!!

I am still trying to figure why I am still here - save for boredom that is :S

Aug 31 07 11:51 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

damon wrote:

I hope you aren't insulted by anything he's said.  He's already demonstrated what his "word" is worth.

im not insulted about what he thinks about my eyes or lip, i am insulted by his arrogance

Aug 31 07 11:52 pm Link

Model

Christina Szabo

New York, New York, US

I think he is the strangest person and most delusional I've seen on MM...

Aug 31 07 11:52 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

lela hazary wrote:

im not insulted about what he thinks about my eyes or lip, i am insulted by his arrogance

You shouldn't be insulted by that either.  his balls sag.

Aug 31 07 11:53 pm Link

Model

LelaHazary

damon wrote:

You shouldn't be insulted by that either.  his balls sag.

ahhh, that explains it

Aug 31 07 11:54 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Banner

Hayward, California, US

lela hazary wrote:

ahhh, that explains it

but only the balls.

Aug 31 07 11:55 pm Link

Photographer

OMA Photography

Reno, Nevada, US

What can ya say, some people are just a-holes. Why would someone even go to the trouble of messing up your day like that with such an inane, retarded remark anyway? And as a devoted admirer of boobs everywhere you have nothing to worry about-that guy's a lemon scented douche.

Aug 31 07 11:58 pm Link

Model

Monika Halina

Chicago, Illinois, US

Cthulhu77 wrote:

Lmao!!!!!!! effing hilarious!

Aug 31 07 11:59 pm Link

Model

mondazechild

yourphotographer wrote:

omfg -thia guy can't be for real!?!?!? He's gotta be smoking/drinking it up to keep flogging his initial faux pas

Whats the body count on the people he has directly insulted and offended now!?!? wtf!!?!?

I'm a peacenik-but respect anyone who has to go and do something life altering like fighting a war. To call into question someone else's experience!?!?!??! Soooooo offensive to me.

imho

Aug 31 07 11:59 pm Link

Photographer

Quay Lude

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Cthulhu77 wrote:

This is a thoroughly, thoroughly fucked up thread. Never shoulda a started and for fuck's sake shouldn't continue.

Hay zeus fucking krist... goofy ass shit gets locked but shit like this just goes on.

Modely Mayhem... you're hurting this time.

Sep 01 07 12:00 am Link

Photographer

Hipgnosis Dreams

Dallas, Texas, US

Serevende Photography wrote:

This is a thoroughly, thoroughly fucked up thread. Never shoulda a started and for fuck's sake shouldn't continue.

Hay zeus fucking krist... goofy ass shit gets locked but shit like this just goes on.

Modely Mayhem... you're hurting this time.

Sometimes it is not a bad decision to let someone strangle themselves with a little too much rope.

Sep 01 07 12:02 am Link

Model

_ALMUR_

San Francisco, California, US

fuk a girl got told her boobs are saggy. BIG F*ING DEAL

Sep 01 07 12:02 am Link

Photographer

Quay Lude

Madison, Wisconsin, US

A slice of oblivion wrote:

Sometimes it is not a bad decision to let someone strangle themselves with a little too much rope.

I hear ya. The guy is a freak. A dick. But some of this is just too fucking ugly and can't possibly be serving even the subtle reasons why traffic on shit like this is tolerated.

Sep 01 07 12:06 am Link

Model

Chris from NY

QUEENS VILLAGE, New York, US

Alexandria M. wrote:

That is exactly what I was thinking.  If you want to be in the industry you should have a thick skin.

Sep 01 07 12:06 am Link

Photographer

A Traveler

Chris from NY wrote:

That is exactly what I was thinking.  If you want to be in the industry you should have a thick skin.

Oh please - get real. If you want to be in the idustry, yes you need a thick skin. MM is not the industry.

Sep 01 07 12:10 am Link

Model

_ALMUR_

Nick Zantop wrote:

Oh please - get real. If you want to be in the idustry, yes you need a thick skin. MM is not the industry.

i've gotten all my work off MM

Sep 01 07 12:11 am Link

Photographer

A Traveler

Alexandria M. wrote:

good for you?

Sep 01 07 12:12 am Link

Model

LelaHazary

Alexandria M. wrote:

so its your industry, not the industry

Model

Candy Poses

Seattle, Washington, US

Alexandria M. wrote:

I think it is a big deal, now that the person who made the comment in question has shown his ugly head.

The thing I like about threads like these are that people's true colors sometimes come out.

yourphotographer has shown himself to be, well, many things, none of which are good.

As for TXPhotog, my already-high opinion of him has shot up some more.

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Chris from NY wrote:

I agree.  But that thick skin should have limits.  If an industry professional - especially one with a responsibility to affect your career (read:  editor, booker, casting director, client) says something you don't like, you need to learn to suck it up, evaluate it dispassionately, and take whatever corrective action may seem warranted.

However, when some ignorant person outside the industry says something stupid and hurtful that has no professional value at all, I think a model is perfectly justified in becoming offended by it.

I hate to bring up the military again in this thread . . . but when I signed up, I agreed to allow myself to be shot at, and to die in combat if necessary.  I may not like it, but it was part of the job.  But what was not part of the job was all the "peaceniks" (absolutely no criticism intended of the nice lady above, whose comments I appreciated) chose to spit on us when we came home from the war.  I had it happen to me more than once, and was mightily offended and hurt by it.  THAT isn't what I signed up for.

It matters who makes hurtful comments, and why they are made.

Sep 01 07 12:13 am Link