And makes me poor indeed.

Us Brits are class

wonderful.

Sep 22 07 03:51 am Link

Model

Irene

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Trevina wrote:
i was looking thru the castings(ny) area and seen a photographer(i can take better pix with my camera phone) and seen his pics and the things he is casting for and i just think its crazy how he is actually on here. i know i know my port is in need of major work. but if you see him its like he is worst then a gwc cause a least a gwc would have a real camera. and i even seen him nake d in a pic with the "model". he asked me before to shoot and i said i will talk to my manager and he said i dont work with ppl with managers and hung up on me.

to the point i know he offers pay(25 an hour) but i want to know how much is your respect worth. i had a girl he worked with and she was very upset cause he had her shoot outside on parked cars in a thong and she said the shoot was the worst (not blaming this guy) but again she should have seen his pics and knew hers would be no different and how much could someone pay you to lose your respect.

sorry for the long post

GWC's pay very well.  Check refrences and if all checks out, I would work with them.  Depending on what he wanted to shoot, rates vary.  You noted $25/hour, well what exactly did he want to shoot with you.  We need more clarification.  You say that this photographer shot a girl with cars in a thong, but what did he want to shoot with you?

Honestly, you make no sense to me, but I attempted to be nice and answer your question.

Sep 22 07 03:53 am Link

Photographer

C A T _ 6

Brooklyn, New York, US

Yeah, what did he want to shoot with you?

Sep 22 07 03:56 am Link

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

Irene wrote:

its not just the site of a thong and car its the fact that its also not a professional camera. or anything of professional. and i have done car shows so its nothing against it. he wanted topless and other things and if someone used the pics he take (on any regular site they would say wtf thats not a real photographer) thats all like would you do it just cause he paying like the cars on a busy main street where ppl are walking by
GWC's pay very well.  Check refrences and if all checks out, I would work with them.  Depending on what he wanted to shoot, rates vary.  You noted $25/hour, well what exactly did he want to shoot with you.  We need more clarification.  You say that this photographer shot a girl with cars in a thong, but what did he want to shoot with you?

Honestly, you make no sense to me, but I attempted to be nice and answer your question.

Sep 22 07 03:57 am Link

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

am i allowed to post some of his work without mentioning his name so you can see what im talking about

Sep 22 07 03:58 am Link

Model

Irene

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Trevina wrote:
am i allowed to post some of his work without mentioning his name so you can see what im talking about

I am not sure.
Can't you just tell me in the form of words?
Hell just PM me.

Sep 22 07 04:01 am Link

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

Irene wrote:

I am not sure.
Can't you just tell me in the form of words?
Hell just PM me.

mail

Sep 22 07 04:07 am Link

Model

Anomalia Collaborat

New Brunswick, New Jersey, US

Trevina wrote:
i was looking thru the castings(ny) area and seen a photographer(i can take better pix with my camera phone) and seen his pics and the things he is casting for and i just think its crazy how he is actually on here. i know i know my port is in need of major work. but if you see him its like he is worst then a gwc cause a least a gwc would have a real camera. and i even seen him nake d in a pic with the "model". he asked me before to shoot and i said i will talk to my manager and he said i dont work with ppl with managers and hung up on me.

to the point i know he offers pay(25 an hour) but i want to know how much is your respect worth. i had a girl he worked with and she was very upset cause he had her shoot outside on parked cars in a thong and she said the shoot was the worst (not blaming this guy) but again she should have seen his pics and knew hers would be no different and how much could someone pay you to lose your respect.

sorry for the long post

put the blame where it belongs.  i know exactly who you are talking about..

Sep 22 07 04:10 am Link

Photographer

C A T _ 6

Brooklyn, New York, US

Send me his MM # through PM.

Model

Anomalia Collaborat

Saradah Chin wrote:

put the blame where it belongs.  i know exactly who you are talking about.. and in answer to your initial question.. nothing is worth it.  i've tried out ventures that seemed wise and turned out to be otherwise..

Model

N i c o l e- Commercial

Lake Forest, Florida, US

Irene wrote:

:blows kisses at irene:

looking at irene's post, she makes a very good point.  while i still won't accept any and every job offered to me, i'd still have to look at from irene's POV. there are a lot of issues at hand with this type of scenario. 

first of all, if you don't like the photographers work, don't do it.  simple as that. then there would be no respect issues.
then you addressed GWC's.  not all GWC's are bad.  some people really do have a passion and they are trying to learn their craft.  work with those type only.
then there was the picture of the girl in the car with a thong.  depending on how the shot is done, it might come out hot.  i've seen some sexy import modeling shots before (done with implied nudity) and they came out cool.

the above three things is for future reference and is IMO anyway.....  obviously, with the way you have described the photographer that you contacted, he appears to just want pics with girls, so it goes back to doing what you're comfortable with....

Sep 22 07 04:11 am Link

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

Saradah Chin wrote:

thanks thats all im saying my management had nothing to do with this but of course they switched the topic.

Sep 22 07 04:12 am Link

Model

Anomalia Collaborat

Trevina wrote:

thanks thats all im saying my management had nothing to do with this but of course they switched the topic.

doesnt matter what they've done.  i'm responding to what you asked initially.

worth it if you need to pay rent and can potentially fight off a creep..

not worth it if you don't really need the money cause the photos won't be worth shit.

Sep 22 07 04:13 am Link

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

Saradah Chin wrote:

doesnt matter what they've done.  i'm responding to what you asked initially.

worth it if you need to pay rent and can potentially fight off a creep..

not worth it if you don't really need the money cause the photos won't be worth shit.

your right

Sep 22 07 04:15 am Link

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

San Francisco, California, US

Trevina wrote:

Silly newbie think she can dictate the direction of a thread. You made it a topic when you mentioned your manager in your OP.

Sep 22 07 04:16 am Link

Model

Irene

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Judging by the photos he has up, I can tell what type of work he would want from you.

For all you spectators wanting some answers.  His work is very under-exposed and his composition is horrible.  Definately GWC quality.  He has some clothed pictures up, and some unflattering nudes up.

$25/hour is definately not worth it. 
My advice to you, don't worry about it and move along.
This thread can cause many many problems, it might end up turning into a "you think nude models have no self-worth debate."
We wouldn't want that to happen would we.

Sep 22 07 04:16 am Link

Model

N i c o l e- Commercial

Lake Forest, Florida, US

PYPI wrote:

Silly newbie think she can dictate the direction of a thread. You made it a topic when you mentioned your manager in your OP.

:jumps up and down like a groupie:

i was waiting for you to post......

Sep 22 07 04:17 am Link

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

Irene wrote:
Judging by the photos he has up, I can tell what type of work he would want from you.

For all you spectators wanting some answers.  His work is very under-exposed and his composition is horrible.  Definately GWC quality.  He has some clothed pictures up, and some unflattering nudes up.

This thread can cause many many problems, it might end up turning into a "you think nude models have no self-worth debate."

Send me the link Irene. I'm bored.

Sep 22 07 04:17 am Link

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

N i c o l e wrote:

:jumps up and down like a groupie:

i was waiting for you to post......

Don't get too excited love. My partner in crime is still locked up.

Sep 22 07 04:18 am Link

Photographer

BCADULTART

Boston, Massachusetts, US

In answer to your question; NOTHING, You do not have my respect, You will not get it and it does not matter to you.

Some day when you figure it out and need real images for you portfolio, call a real photographer and if you are lucky they will work with you....

Sep 22 07 04:19 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Irene wrote:

Ok, I gotta see this, someone PM me the guy's number!

Sep 22 07 04:19 am Link

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

Irene wrote:

no i dont want that lol. but like i said i talked to other models and he has tried to take shoots to other levels which is why he didnt want to work with someone with a manager but whatever

Sep 22 07 04:20 am Link

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

Anyone looking for model manager uniforms?
https://i22.ebayimg.com/04/i/05/e9/b9/aa_1_sbol.JPG

Sep 22 07 04:21 am Link

Model

N i c o l e- Commercial

Lake Forest, Florida, US

Irene wrote:

that's why i tap danced around making a comment about it.....  i could tell by the way she described his port his "fortay" was nude......

regardless.......  you see someone's work and if you like it shoot.  if not, let them keep their money.  photographers do it as well.   to hell with money if it's not going to benefit you.  there are 9-5 jobs and other things you can do if its just about the money

Sep 22 07 04:21 am Link

Model

N i c o l e- Commercial

Lake Forest, Florida, US

PYPI wrote:

Send me the link Irene. I'm bored.

ditto.

i need a good laugh.  besides i can't sleep and Pat won't come to bed....

Sep 22 07 04:22 am Link

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

SLE Photography wrote:

Ok, I gotta see this, someone PM me the guy's number!

Gotcha covered.

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

BCADULTART wrote:
In answer to your question; NOTHING, You do not have my respect, You will not get it and it does not matter to you.

Some day when you figure it out and need real images for you portfolio, call a real photographer and if you are lucky they will work with you....

he contact me for a gig. (even though i saw it in the casting and passed over it) but as far as real port goes i am working on that.

Model

Irene

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Trevina wrote:

no i dont want that lol. but like i said i talked to other models and he has tried to take shoots to other levels which is why he didnt want to work with someone with a manager but whatever

Well a lot of people don't want to work with models with managers, even professionals.
You have to stick around girl.  You will realize why people don't want to work with managers.

Sep 22 07 04:23 am Link

Model

Bree Rainey

Long Beach, California, US

PYPI wrote:

That's just wrong!  LMAO

Sep 22 07 04:24 am Link

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

Irene wrote:

Well a lot of people don't want to work with models with managers, even professionals.
You have to stick around girl.  You will realize why people don't want to work with managers.

yeah youre right but im sure his reason are a little different then professionals

Model

Trevina

New York, New York, US

Bree Rainey wrote:

That's just wrong!  LMAO

really (yawning)

Model

Bree Rainey

Long Beach, California, US

Trevina wrote:

really (yawning)

No offense!

Sep 22 07 04:26 am Link

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

Holy crap, Jesus fucking Christ, that's him partnering in shot #5. Damn, if I were a model, I would want $250 an hour minimum to do that.

Sep 22 07 04:26 am Link

Photographer

BCADULTART

Boston, Massachusetts, US

PYPI wrote:

I don't think much of you either, but this is funny and on the mark.
I might rethink my OP.

Sep 22 07 04:27 am Link

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

Bree Rainey wrote:

That's just wrong!  LMAO

Oh, I'm just getting started.

Sep 22 07 04:28 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

PYPI wrote:
Holy crap, Jesus fucking Christ, that's him partnering in shot #5. Damn, if I were a model, I would want $250 an hour minimum to do that.

I was wondering if he uses the SAME piece of caution tape in ever shot.
Sure looks like it.

Sep 22 07 04:28 am Link

Model

N i c o l e- Commercial

Lake Forest, Florida, US

:checks PM, sees port, dies:

lol

hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is NOT worth $25 .....

Sep 22 07 04:30 am Link

Model

Irene

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

PYPI wrote:

Don't say that Pat, he might contact you with some caution tape. big_smile

Photographer

PYPI FASHION

N i c o l e wrote:
:checks PM, sees port, dies:

lol

hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is NOT worth $25 .....

Hair Stylist

Weavetastic

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

PYPI wrote:

I wanna see!