Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Oct 10 07 03:42 pm Link

Model

The Original Sin

Louisville, Kentucky, US

SLE Photography wrote:

KC?   Who???  (goes to add that & Jen_T to the map)

My friends denetra and scott. Deni wants to model with us- she would breat fetishism -very- well.  She has teh big ol boobies.

Oct 10 07 03:42 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:

Hey, while we're in Missouri, can we swing by St Robert and get my husband to sign the divorce papers? So he can actually be my ex husband, instead of me just refering to him like that all the time?

Oh sure.
If need be we can tie him up & force it out of him.

Oct 10 07 03:43 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Oh sure.
If need be we can tie him up & force it out of him.

(evil look) Iron....hot iron.....thumbscrews....I have a friend that has a flogger with razor blades on it.....(cackles evilly)

Oct 10 07 03:45 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Renee Blaine wrote:

My friends denetra and scott. Deni wants to model with us- she would breat fetishism -very- well.  She has teh big ol boobies.

Tig ole bitties?

Oct 10 07 03:46 pm Link

Photographer

NaturalLightPhoto

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I don't shoot bondage. But Delaware is on the route to Philly from NC. If you take the bridges/tunnels from Norfolk, VA. You can save, time, gas and traffic and stop in Delaware for some beers. smile

Oct 10 07 04:38 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

So does Saturday mean I'm your first stop? smile

Oct 10 07 04:54 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Boyd Hambleton wrote:
So does Saturday mean I'm your first stop? smile

Saturday is unrelated. wink

Oct 10 07 04:55 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

Saturday is unrelated. wink

big_smile

Oct 10 07 04:56 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Boyd Hambleton wrote:

big_smile

If you want in on the bondage road trip, you'd probably be at the beginning of it, though, considering it's starting in Columbus.

Oct 10 07 05:02 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

If you want in on the bondage road trip, you'd probably be at the beginning of it, though, considering it's starting in Columbus.

Nope...we have a stop in Toledo after Renee & I (and hopefully Elizabeth) are on board.

Oct 10 07 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

leodoesnudes wrote:
I don't shoot bondage. But Delaware is on the route to Philly from NC. If you take the bridges/tunnels from Norfolk, VA. You can save, time, gas and traffic and stop in Delaware for some beers. smile

We might just take you up on that!
I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind SOME photos with no ropes LOL

Oct 10 07 05:11 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Nope...we have a stop in Toledo after Renee & I (and hopefully Elizabeth) are on board.

See, this is why you do the route, and I leave it alone. You are full of win, and I am laden with fail.

Oct 10 07 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

See, this is why you do the route, and I leave it alone. You are full of win, and I am laden with fail.

Heh, I got perfect grades in Geography and merit badges in Scouts for maps, before that tragic incident that got me thrown out

Oct 10 07 05:21 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

https://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/nightmare_75/1174329819-fail.b.jpg

I'm kidding, I lurve joo.

Oct 10 07 05:24 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:
http://www.myspace.com/bondageroadtrip

Help me make it pretty!

Go add me as a friend so I can blog and bulletin it.

Oct 10 07 05:27 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:

Go add me as a friend so I can blog and bulletin it.

What's your myspace?

And seriously, I fail at code. Somebody tell me where to get a premade layout that isn't completely hideous.

Oct 10 07 05:31 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

What's your myspace?

And seriously, I fail at code. Somebody tell me where to get a premade layout that isn't completely hideous.

I sent you a friend request. Let me go see if I can't find something suitable and I will show you how to put it in.

Oct 10 07 05:33 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

And just because I love shameless self promotion: http://www.myspace.com/morigel

Oct 10 07 05:34 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:

I sent you a friend request. Let me go see if I can't find something suitable and I will show you how to put it in.

squee, I has a friend!

Well, the roadtrip does, at any rate.

Oct 10 07 05:38 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Alright, what does everyone think about this layout? Here's a link to the layout, click it to see it full size.

http://www.hotprofileplus.com/myspace-l … L599998702

And if you get popups, I'm sorry.

Oct 10 07 05:41 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:
Alright, what does everyone think about this layout? Here's a link to the layout, click it to see it full size.

Cute!

And you've been added.

Oct 10 07 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:

It's pretty, as long as it displays on ONE screen without having to scroll when you look at it
That's the major fault of most MySpace layouts

Oct 10 07 05:46 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

Cute!

And you've been added.

Did you accept my Friends add yet?

Oct 10 07 05:46 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

SLE Photography wrote:

It's pretty, as long as it displays on ONE screen without having to scroll when you look at it
That's the major fault of most MySpace layouts

Hrm, maybe I should test it on mine first....the main problem with my myspace page is all the crap I have on there, like my undead monkey, my chuck norris game, my bubble wrap, my obituary....not to mention my background itself is enormous.....It's Pink Floyd, if anyone cares.

Let me go try it on mine right quick to see how it really looks.

Oct 10 07 05:48 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Crap, I just realized you're all going to see pictures of the real me....Don't be disappointed.

Oct 10 07 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:

Hrm, maybe I should test it on mine first....the main problem with my myspace page is all the crap I have on there, like my undead monkey, my chuck norris game, my bubble wrap, my obituary....not to mention my background itself is enormous.....It's Pink Floyd, if anyone cares.

Let me go try it on mine right quick to see how it really looks.

I have a big monitor & I still have to scroll your layout a little
The one you showed for us should be fine as long as we're careful about pictures & stuff
And I sent you a friends add  big_smile

Oct 10 07 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:
Crap, I just realized you're all going to see pictures of the real me....Don't be disappointed.

Nah, you're just wearing too many clothes in most of them

Oct 10 07 05:51 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

SLE Photography wrote:

I have a big monitor & I still have to scroll your layout a little
The one you showed for us should be fine as long as we're careful about pictures & stuff
And I sent you a friends add  big_smile

I got it. Go look at my page again, I put that layout on there, tell me if you think it's still going to be okay.

Oct 10 07 05:54 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Did you accept my Friends add yet?

Sure did...then I logged out so you could go in and do your map thing. I totally effed that up, so I just ended up taking it out and leaving a big long list of cities.

Oct 10 07 05:55 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

I'm thinking it's not, because the tables at the top are to big, there's a way to make them smaller, but I'm not that skilled at CSS that I can do it quickly....it'd take me messing around a bit to figure out how to change them.

Oct 10 07 05:56 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:

I got it. Go look at my page again, I put that layout on there, tell me if you think it's still going to be okay.

Can it be fixed so there's no sideways scrolling needed?

Oct 10 07 05:56 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

Can it be fixed so there's no sideways scrolling needed?

Let me email my mom and see if she knows how to do it. Unless someone on here knows about CSS editing?

Oct 10 07 05:59 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Okay, I squished it up, I think the only reason it side scrolls now is some of the stupid comments my friends put up for my birthday (in particular the Schlitz can)

Oct 10 07 06:11 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:
Okay, I squished it up, I think the only reason it side scrolls now is some of the stupid comments my friends put up for my birthday (in particular the Schlitz can)

I was wondering if the comments might be the culprit. Maybe we should try it on a blank profile?

Oct 10 07 06:13 pm Link

Model

Jackie A

Birmingham, Alabama, US

You don't want to come here....there's nothing here. But I'm willing to travel to Philly...

Oct 10 07 06:13 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

(evil cackle) I also figured out how to change the background. I used one of Renee's pics for practice (Was going to use yours Anna, but found one on Renee's that seemed to fit better, just wish the photoshop was better) I'm going to go ransack someone's profile to find a perfect background image.

But yeah, if you want to go ahead and put it on the blank page, I can email you the layout and where to put it. Unless you'd rather I just did it myself.

Oct 10 07 06:18 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:
(evil cackle) I also figured out how to change the background. I used one of Renee's pics for practice (Was going to use yours Anna, but found one on Renee's that seemed to fit better, just wish the photoshop was better) I'm going to go ransack someone's profile to find a perfect background image.

But yeah, if you want to go ahead and put it on the blank page, I can email you the layout and where to put it. Unless you'd rather I just did it myself.

I don't care, go for it. Maybe PM James, I think he's logged in on it right now, putting maps on it.

Oct 10 07 06:21 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

I don't care, go for it. Maybe PM James, I think he's logged in on it right now, putting maps on it.

Okay, I ganked one from Boyd's pictures. Of course it can be added in to credit whoever did the photography for it. Go look and see what you think now

http://www.myspace.com/morigel

Just ignore the side scrolling for now

Oct 10 07 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Miss Anna Vaughn wrote:

Sure did...then I logged out so you could go in and do your map thing. I totally effed that up, so I just ended up taking it out and leaving a big long list of cities.

You have to have a separate code to embed the maps, I'll fix it in a minute  smile

Oct 10 07 06:24 pm Link