Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Happy Birthday Deacon!

Photographer

Deacon Blues

Belmont, North Carolina, US

ResoL101 wrote:

No... that Family name is Bouley, Know any?..Although I have bought MANY cases of lobster while waiting to take off from there. I do have a lot of friends there.

The BNAS stands for Brunswick Naval Air Station (P3 Orions).  I thought b/c of your military  bkgrd you might have some stationed there. 

That's cool then.  Freeport is the very next town to Brunswick!!!!!!  10 miles.......

Feb 22 08 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

Deacon Blues

ResoL101 wrote:

I hope you ARE...because when I put together the trips DVD...I'm sure it will be a classic.

we should all bring vid cams as well as still cams.  the resulting edited mayhem could be hilarity as it's finest. tongue

Feb 22 08 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Deacon Blues wrote:

we should all bring vid cams as well as still cams.  the resulting edited mayhem could be hilarity as it's finest. tongue

or evidence for the prosecution tongue

Feb 22 08 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

Deacon Blues

- Phil H - wrote:

or evidence for the prosecution tongue

shit, i never thought of that.  scratch that idea TJ!

Feb 22 08 04:01 pm Link

Photographer

- Phil H -

Mildenhall, England, United Kingdom

Deacon Blues wrote:

shit, i never thought of that.  [b]scratch that idea TJ![b]

Pointless, cop cruisers have dashboard cams anyway ......... sooner or later were all gonna see you guys on Cops or Americas Wildest Police Chases  . . . . . face it dude, you're fucked either way lol

Feb 22 08 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

Deacon Blues

- Phil H - wrote:

Pointless, cop cruisers have dashboard cams anyway ......... sooner or later were all gonna see you guys on Cops or Americas Wildest Police Chases  . . . . . face it dude, you're fucked either way lol

it'll be the most fun i've ever had (well, as long as Res doesn't wanna spoon every night), but fucked we prolly are and we haven't left the gate.  tongue

Feb 22 08 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Profile Closed

Niceville, Florida, US

Deacon Blues wrote:

The BNAS stands for Brunswick Naval Air Station (P3 Orions).  I thought b/c of your military  bkgrd you might have some stationed there. 

That's cool then.  Freeport is the very next town to Brunswick!!!!!!  10 miles.......

I knew...hence the "lobsters on the runway"

Feb 22 08 05:25 pm Link

Model

Jay Corry

Houston, Texas, US

Happy Birthday!

Feb 22 08 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Deacon Blues

JayBC wrote:
Happy Birthday!