Forums > Events > Apr 27 'Beverly Hills Mansion Supershoot' / SoCal

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

OK guys and girls... an 'almost complete' list of model photos has been posted on the original message on page one (the front page)... so make sure you surf on over there and checkit out... seeya there... wink

Apr 26 08 12:10 pm Link

Model

Christina Joy

Los Angeles, California, US

Hey Gary!

Thanks for the invite. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow... Looks like a awesome shoot wink

Apr 26 08 12:18 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Christina Joy wrote:
Hey Gary!  Thanks for the invite.  I'm looking forward to tomorrow... Looks like a awesome shoot wink

You're welcome Christina.  Got a few emails from some MM supershooters who are MAJORLY excited about workin with ya... seeya there... wink

Apr 26 08 12:52 pm Link

Model

Laura A Shodire

M Images wrote:

hmmmmmmmm

I don't care-we can be broke together! I'll still shoot with you.

Apr 26 08 02:06 pm Link

Model

Laura A Shodire

Select Models wrote:

Yeah... see... now we just may have too many brunettes... lol  I know of a cute blonde that lives in Ontario I could invite... if she'd ever call me... wink

Wow-a lot of brunettes. I should go back to red.

Apr 26 08 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Laura A Shodire wrote:

You SHOULD girlfren... I thought your red hair was DA BOMB... wink

https://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080408/15/47fbccf00ec84.jpg

Apr 26 08 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Karl Yamashita wrote:
Jeska and Laura's shoot probably has kept Gary busy. He probably was editing some pictures and fell asleep at his computer.

Word up... infact... I didn't even get a chance to shoot anything either... too busy helpin other shooters... hmm

Apr 26 08 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

DAE Studio

San Francisco, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Word up... infact... I didn't even get a chance to shoot anything either... too busy helpin other shooters... hmm

I was one of those shooters, and I have this to say...

Gary is one of the most selfless, generous guys out there.  He is knowledgeable, professional and personable. 

Gary is the superfly, uber-shizzle bomb...

Laters...

Apr 26 08 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

Bradford Photography

Waterbury, Connecticut, US

Laura A Shodire wrote:

Haha I've been telling you this forever! If you do go back to Red and it's not till after august - LET ME KNOW, we'll go get dyed together cuz I need to do somethign wild when I get back out here for sure!

Apr 26 08 03:56 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

McX wrote:
I was one of those shooters, and I have this to say...

Gary is one of the most selfless, generous guys out there.  He is knowledgeable, professional and personable. 

Gary is the superfly, uber-shizzle bomb...

Laters...

Hey Dave... thanks for the kudos... and if ya think you got some smokin shoots at the studio minishoot... wait til you see then one dozen kickass models attending this shoot Sunday in Beverly Hills... seeya at the mansion... and you got mail... wink

Apr 26 08 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Whos bringing the baby oil?

Apr 26 08 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Whisky - The Barbarian wrote:

You are... lol... and bring ALOT of it for these one dozen plus model babes... BECAUSE... temps tomorrow are expected in the low 90s... TERRIFIC bikini weather... yaaaaaaaay... wink

Apr 26 08 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Select Models wrote:

You are... lol... and bring ALOT of it for these one dozen plus model babes... BECAUSE... temps tomorrow are expected in the low 90s... TERRIFIC bikini weather... yaaaaaaaay... wink

Hey, Keith is doing make up tomorrow right?  Are the models allowed to get in the pool?

Apr 26 08 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Hey, Keith is doing make up tomorrow right?  Are the models allowed to get in the pool?

We have 3 MUAs tomorrow... Kimi, Julie AND Keith... and yes... models can get in... but only on the shallow steps for pics... because if they get in the deep end and go under... you'll have to join them underwater with your Canon EOS... and then you can kiss that camera GOODBYE... lol

Apr 26 08 04:59 pm Link

Photographer

Bradford Photography

One way or another - if the are predicting low 90's SOMEONE is goin in the pool!

Apr 26 08 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Select Models wrote:
We have 3 MUAs tomorrow... Kimi, Julie AND Keith... and yes... models can get in... but only on the shallow steps for pics... because if they get in the deep end and go under... you'll have to join them underwater with your Canon EOS... and then you can kiss that camera GOODBYE... lol

My camera is weather sealed, I've shot in the monsoon weather of South East Asia last year; so just like me, my camera doesn't mind getting a little wet smile

Apr 26 08 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

My camera is weather sealed, I've shot in the monsoon weather of South East Asia last year; so just like me, my camera doesn't mind getting a little wet smile

Cool... then lets toss it in the 8 foot deep end and set it up to shoot remote control images of model babes above the water... lol

Apr 26 08 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Select Models wrote:

Cool... then lets toss it in the 8 foot deep end and set it up to shoot remote control images of model babes above the water... lol

Theres a difference between drenched and submersed. lol

Apr 26 08 05:11 pm Link

Photographer

Ellis - The Cyclops

Mission Viejo, California, US

Just bring the oil Whisky Ill go ahead and apply it to your models for you... No sweat wink

Apr 26 08 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Ellis - The Cyclops wrote:
Just bring the oil Whisky Ill go ahead and apply it to your models for you... No sweat wink

lol, go right ahead!  I'll bring a couple of batteries for my 5D from ya, just in case you goofed like last time! lol

Apr 26 08 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

LOL Ellis... I'm foreseeing ALOT of volenteers for that job... lol

Apr 26 08 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Select Models wrote:

LOL Ellis... I'm foreseeing ALOT of volenteers for that job... lol

I thought you said no GWC's are coming? lol

Apr 26 08 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

lol, go right ahead!  I'll bring a couple of batteries for my 5D from ya, just in case you goofed like last time! lol

Oooooooh... K-dawg tosses a ZINGER at Ellis... but that's OK E-dawg... Kesler aint gonna need those batteries anyway.  His cam's gonna be EIGHT FEET underwater... lol

Apr 26 08 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

I thought you said no GWC's are coming? lol

LOL... you're RIGHT... they aren't... but I'm sure many attending will visualize themselves as 'professional baby oil applicators'... lol

Apr 26 08 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Select Models wrote:

LOL... you're RIGHT... they aren't... but I'm sure many attending will visualize themselves as 'professional baby oil applicators'... lol

Naw.... I think all of those vision will stay at the "park" where they belong smile

Besides, last time I checked all the models attending are of legal age.

Apr 26 08 05:21 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Naw.... I think all of those vision will stay at the "park" where they belong smile
Besides, last time I checked all the models attending are of legal age.

LOL... and yes... this would be correct... every model attending this shoot is 18 and over... unlike all the gradeschool models at the park shoots... lol   I'm sensing a post from Juan here any time now... wink

Apr 26 08 05:33 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Select Models wrote:

LOL... and yes... this would be correct... every model attending this shoot is 18 and over... unlike all the gradeschool models at the park shoots... lol   I'm sensing a post from Juan here any time now... wink

Can't we all just get along?

Apr 26 08 05:39 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Can't we all just get along?

Hell no... why would we wanna do that?... besides... the drama keeps bumping the thread to the top... lol

Apr 26 08 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Ellis - The Cyclops

That reminds me im in the same situation as last time... I need to charge my batteries, but I dont want to forget them again...  So I hope your serious, Kinda.

smile

Drama free bump!

Apr 26 08 05:55 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Drama free bump!

Oh Ellis... don't be rappin that stuff... you KNOW you wanna kickup some dirt... lol

Apr 26 08 05:58 pm Link

Photographer

Ellis - The Cyclops

Select Models wrote:

Oh Ellis... don't be rappin that stuff... you KNOW you wanna kickup some dirt... lol

Not yet Gary.... Im still strategizing my attack.  Beware tomorrow though, I hope your guard is up! lol

Apr 26 08 06:02 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Not yet Gary.... Im still strategizing my attack.  Beware tomorrow though, I hope your guard is up! lol

Attacks can ONLY be waged on forum threads... NOT in real-life... so neener neener... lol

Apr 26 08 06:04 pm Link

Photographer

Ellis - The Cyclops

Select Models wrote:

Attacks can ONLY be waged on forum threads... NOT in real-life... so neener neener... lol

Fair enough...

Onto Plan B...

*BTW - You got mail....

Apr 26 08 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Fair enough...

Onto Plan B...

*BTW - You got mail....

Thanks... you got mail back... wink

Apr 26 08 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Bradford Photography

Ya the D200 has got a butload of weather seals on it too.  I shot in SanFran last February and it rained EVERYDAY non-stop for 4 days and I had no rain cover for my camera and NO Problem.  I will go waste deep in that water if need be to get the shot.  Brad Mahler does not let water (or any element) keep him from getting THE SHOT!! Kesler, hope there are no sharks in that pool - you know how those rich people like to put sharks into everything like that bastard Dr. Kno did in 007.

Apr 26 08 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

Bradford Photography

CHANTELLE!!! CALL ME!!!!!!! WOO

Apr 26 08 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

M Images wrote:
CHANTELLE!!! CALL ME!!!!!!! WOO

PWN3D?

Apr 26 08 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Bradford Photography

no there will be no pwning goin on Kesler - I need her to call me to tell me when she plans on picking me up tomorrow cuz I sure as heck aint walking to 90210

Apr 26 08 08:04 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

M Images wrote:
no there will be no pwning goin on Kesler - I need her to call me to tell me when she plans on picking me up tomorrow cuz I sure as heck aint walking to 90210

OIC... so basically, pwn3d until further notice lol

Apr 26 08 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Key Productions

Oceanside, California, US

lol...

Apr 26 08 08:19 pm Link