Forums > General Industry > Lose the attitude... humble pie tastes GREAT!

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

faithb wrote:
If your job asked you to work for free, if you say no, do you have an attitude?

Not necessarily, as I seen quite a few 'compensated models' show up with attitudes... wink

Feb 10 06 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Vance wrote:
[email protected] on...Ha.  I am waiting for those MM numbers too by the way...I see a lot of typing...ALPHA only...wheres the numeric?  Not that they don't exist, I just wanna see em. I am all about giving it up to the masters.. FO SHO! As to the comment about your "events".Last I heard they did pretty well.
Gary, bomb on down to the studio.. let's have a hand shake, a drink and then talk about how #$%@^% cool we are!  LOL

Vancemeister... lol... dont hold Ur breath on waitin for those MM numbers to showup... you and I both know they aint commin.  Jerry was the only one that came close... wink  This is what you call 'laying down the gauntlet' to a site full of 'no qualifiers'.  Thanks for the event support kudos... yep... their doin just fine.  We'll have to hit the Sunset Plaza or 'The Standard' for those drinks someday.  We'll talk about some 'biz opportunities'... wink

Feb 11 06 12:21 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Gary Davis wrote:
"I don't want to be a pie!"
https://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/945000/images/_945979_chicken300.jpg

Dude... Ur a freakin Turkey.  On that Thanksgiving table... with your insides full of month old stuffing bread... an apple jetting from your rectum... a popup thermometer protruding from your breast... and that whole 'glazed over' look covering your headless bod... judging from those circumstances... you'd have a right to have an attitude... wink

Feb 11 06 10:33 am Link

Photographer

afterdarc studios

San Diego, California, US

People could only dream of a perfect world.

Feb 14 06 10:34 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Select Models wrote:
humble pie tastes GREAT!)

So does cheesecake!...hmmm.

Feb 15 06 12:51 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Nemi wrote:

So does cheesecake!...hmmm.

Katieeeeeeeeeeee... U suprised me girl... I pictured you goin for the beefcake instead of the cheesecake... wink

Feb 15 06 01:52 am Link