Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > strip club or hooters

Model

Jordyn

Raleigh, Illinois, US

Honestly I need your opinion, Which would be better to work at?
Hooters or a strip club ( as a waitress)?

Feb 28 06 01:26 pm Link

Model

carinacomeau

Ajax, Ontario, Canada

Honestly, I think it depends on what you're looking for..
If you work at Hooters, you're going to be the one gawked at, whereas if you work as a waitress at a strip club, the strippers are going to be the ones who are gawked at and you'll just serve drinks. I think it all depends on weather you want to be the eye candy or not...lol...whichever you choose, good luck.

Carina

Feb 28 06 01:28 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

I tip the hooters girls better because when I am at a strip club I use all my dollars bills on the strippers !  big_smile

Feb 28 06 01:30 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

strip club 4-midnight

Put on the same short shorts and get bigger tips.
Stay away from photogs who ask you to pose! It might be me!

Feb 28 06 01:30 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

carinacomeau wrote:
If you work at Hooters, you're going to be the one gawked at, whereas if you work as a waitress at a strip club, the strippers are going to be the ones who are gawked at and you'll just serve drinks. I think it all depends on weather you want to be the eye candy or not...lol...whichever you choose, good luck.

Carina

The best looking women at a strip club are the waitresses! period!

Feb 28 06 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Strippers make tons of money.  You would do awesome- your HOT!  I would buy mucho lapdances from ya!
-Jose

Feb 28 06 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Work at a Strip Club, you'll make WAY more money!  Families go to Hooters!!!

Feb 28 06 01:32 pm Link

Model

Jordyn

Raleigh, Illinois, US

honestly, I want to make good money. My friend actually strips and she makes a shit load of money ( she's one of the rare good looking girls who strips) Can someone tell me what exactly does a shooter girl at the strip club do?

Feb 28 06 01:35 pm Link

Model

Jordyn

Raleigh, Illinois, US

Jose- JoseOnline wrote:
Strippers make tons of money.  You would do awesome- your HOT!  I would buy mucho lapdances from ya!
-Jose

Mucho gracias jose,

Feb 28 06 01:36 pm Link

Photographer

Jose Luis

Dallas, Texas, US

Just realize something.  If you work as a waitress at a strip club- you will end up stripping.  The money is too good and the environment will peer pressure you into it.  If you are ok with it- go for it- you can make soooo much money.  If your smart with your money it can give you a great head start on your school and life.

-Jose

Feb 28 06 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

strippers make good models; models sometimes strip
my neighbor is a stripper; she has two houses.

plus my backyard over the fence view is NICE

Feb 28 06 01:46 pm Link

Model

Jordyn

Raleigh, Illinois, US

Jose- JoseOnline wrote:
Just realize something.  If you work as a waitress at a strip club- you will end up stripping.  The money is too good and the environment will peer pressure you into it.  If you are ok with it- go for it- you can make soooo much money.  If your smart with your money it can give you a great head start on your school and life.

-Jose

i don't think I'll cave under the pressure.

Feb 28 06 01:49 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

I made a lot of money working at Hooters, and as much as I would've loved more I wasn't comfortable stripping...BUT if you're comfortable doing that, and your only concern is money, then I would say stripping over hooters, but hooters over waitressing.

Just my 2 cents. Pun intended.

-D-

Feb 28 06 01:51 pm Link

Model

Jordyn

Raleigh, Illinois, US

I still don't know what a shooter girl does

Feb 28 06 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

Vegas Alien

Armington, Illinois, US

Jordyn,

I don't know what a shooter girl does, either.  Maybe she's the one walking around with the colorful shooter shots and asking customers if they would like a shooter.

If you decide to strip, lemme know which club you'll be at. I need to take some vacation time...

Feb 28 06 01:58 pm Link

Photographer

C Hansen Photography

Clarksville, Tennessee, US

Jordyn wrote:
I still don't know what a shooter girl does

They give short little lap dances as they give the customer a shot out of a test tube.  You give it to them either by hand, from your mouth, from your cleavage, from the waistband of your pants....just get creative.

The club here in Yuma..the shots are $5, the girl keeps $1 of each one she sells plus whatever they tip her.

Feb 28 06 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Jordyn wrote:
honestly, I want to make good money. My friend actually strips and she makes a shit load of money ( she's one of the rare good looking girls who strips) Can someone tell me what exactly does a shooter girl at the strip club do?

A Shooter Girl  is like a drug pusher.  You walk around in a skimpy outfit and try to sell shots that are in a test tube.  Most Shooter Girls place the Test Tube Drink between their tits and let guys drink from there...

Feb 28 06 02:03 pm Link

Model

chrisstinna

Lincoln, Nebraska, US

Hey sweety! I used to waitress at a strip club. It was the best money I've seen.....besides dancing. The guys love it. A pretty girl in the business that keeps her clothes on.oh yeah! They absolutely eat it up. I'd say go for it.

Feb 28 06 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

There is a Platinum Plus and Penthouse Club in Greenvile...  The BEST clubs in the Carolinas!

Feb 28 06 02:05 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Daniela V wrote:
I made a lot of money working at Hooters, and as much as I would've loved more I wasn't comfortable stripping...BUT if you're comfortable doing that, and your only concern is money, then I would say stripping over hooters, but hooters over waitressing.

Just my 2 cents. Pun intended.

-D-

daniela, So thats who I dropped the $500 on for lap dances. You still owe me one song!

Feb 28 06 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Taunton, Massachusetts, US

UnoMundo Photography wrote:

The best looking women at a strip club are the waitresses! period!

Well not all the time.. I've seen some some strippers that just knock me on my ass with their hot looks.  I've seen a few waitresses that look like they've chased parked cars... scary to believe..

Feb 28 06 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Jose- JoseOnline wrote:
-Jose

I'd have you beat on that deal.. I'd rent a few hours in the champagne room.. who cares if I go broke or have to let a few bills pass a month or two..  big_smile

Feb 28 06 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Vegas Alien wrote:
If you decide to strip, lemme know which club you'll be at. I need to take some vacation time...

Same here... I need a vacation from unemployment and job hunting big_smile

Feb 28 06 02:16 pm Link

Photographer

Philip of Dallas

Dallas, Texas, US

Hamza wrote:

A Shooter Girl  is like a drug pusher.  You walk around in a skimpy outfit and try to sell shots that are in a test tube.  Most Shooter Girls place the Test Tube Drink between their tits and let guys drink from there...

I don't think Shooter girls make as much as the waitresses at strip clubs, 'cause the shots are even more overpriced. Er . . . not that I've ever been to those places . . . uh . . . just from what I've heard. wink

Feb 28 06 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Dawson

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

In Toronto, the shooter girls go to the tables where a dancer is siting with the customer.

The guy is encouraged to buy one for the dancer, hopefully the shooter girl, and one for himself.

The guy always gets alcohol, and the shooter girl makes $1 of the sale. After getting seriously drunk and embarassing herself a few times, the shooter girls starts carrying alcohol free shooter drinks for herself, and she might make $4 on these because she charges the guy the same amount as the alcohol drinks.

The dancers go through a similar learning curve.

Feb 28 06 02:17 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

Jordyn wrote:
Honestly I need your opinion, Which would be better to work at?
Hooters or a strip club ( as a waitress)?

Brutal honesty either way I think you'd do great and make good money. All the best of luck.  smile

Feb 28 06 02:20 pm Link

Photographer

Vector 38

Austin, Texas, US

jordyn,

don't know if you're being facetious or not ... but there are a lot of good comments & feedback in this thread already; if you go into [either] you're bound to face certain challenges (?) from a world that's reputedly hard to leave ...

you said your friend's a dancer; hasn't she intro'd you to her world?

just 2 cents ...

fml

Feb 28 06 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

Gems of Nature in N Atl

North Atlanta, Georgia, US

Daniela V - My god girl, you must have been hated by all the other Hooters girls, you are totally killer...
and if you had stripped, OH    MY    GOD.
Most the Hooters girls I've met have no clue what they are doing, the strippers are the truely great gals to shoot and the wait staff at the strip clubs do realllllly good also. It how you play the game...
Now, Daniela, if you should ever decide to change your mind .....................

Feb 28 06 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Jordyn, I answered this before looking at your pics; unbiased answer.

You should strip for the benefit of the lonely, the socially inept, the geeks, and especially for aging photographers with alimony payments and screeching ex-wives.

We need you. I need you. Amen!

Feb 28 06 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

Mac Wolff

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

Become a photographer's wife  and become instanly Wealthy !!!!!!    LMAO

Feb 28 06 02:26 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

If you end up being a waitress at a strip club, you will be hit on far more than the strippers. You will be considered 'more accessible'. Or so the strip-club waitresses I used to chat with claimed. wink

Feb 28 06 02:29 pm Link

Model

synesthetic

Seattle, Washington, US

carinacomeau wrote:

Carina

it depends on what atmosphere of a strip club you work at... i mad A LOT of money waitressing at a strip club. and trust me, the guys DO notice the waitresses if their hot.

Feb 28 06 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

I do know at clubs around my area that that when feature dancers come to town, admission, lapdances, among other things go up in price... least another 5 or 10 bucks.

*raises hand as being guilty for being to them too many times*  LOL

But heck it's all in good fun, I respect all the girls and treat them like good friends. Hell I get invited to join them on break and eat dinner with them... Good to have some perks.. big_smile

Feb 28 06 02:31 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Philip of Dallas wrote:

I don't think Shooter girls make as much as the waitresses at strip clubs, 'cause the shots are even more overpriced. Er . . . not that I've ever been to those places . . . uh . . . just from what I've heard. wink

Shooter Girls that work at Platinum Plus or The Penthouse Club in Greenvile, NC make at least $200.00 per nite, that's $1K a week!  Not bad for parading around in a skimpy outfit making guys buy shots all nite long...

Feb 28 06 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

The waitresses don't do lap-dances in the clubs I've been in.

Jose- JoseOnline wrote:
-Jose

Feb 28 06 02:44 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

ta-dat -ta da    Take it off take it all off     ta-dat -ta da

sorry memories!

Feb 28 06 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

megafunk

Los Angeles, California, US

wolff wrote:
Become a photographer's wife  and become instanly Wealthy !!!!!!    LMAO

Damn. Break's over soon. Midnight tonight I'll take the time roar with laughter on this one.

Feb 28 06 03:46 pm Link

Photographer

House of Indulgence

New York, New York, US

Having been to many of both, I would suggest a strip club. mainly because there are bouncers for protection and the guys are more laid back and nicer. Plus people go to strip clubs to spend money. Hooters has more jerks who get very saucy and they are there to drink, get rowdy watching the game and to hit on you. With topless dancers around at the strip club you will get hit on less.

Just my 2 cents...

Feb 28 06 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

Are you guys admitting that the money you(I am exempt it was research) spent on lap dances could have bought you a Hassy, or $14,000 digital back , prime lenses, props, two Canon or Nikon  DSLRs, a small boat ,  a better divorce attorney!

and a partridge in a pear tree!

Feb 28 06 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Kimpton

UnoMundo Photography wrote:
Are you guys admitting that the money you(I am exempt it was research) spent on lap dances could have bought you a Hassy, or $14,000 digital back , prime lenses, props, two Canon or Nikon  DSLRs, a small boat ,  a better divorce attorney!

and a partridge in a pear tree!

I could of probably paid to of gotten the rental I had last summer with trade in as well.. The rental I had last summer was a Nissan Pathfinder (2005) I miss it so much.. sad sad  6 disc cd changer, sun roof... *sigh*

Feb 28 06 04:33 pm Link