Forums > Photography Talk > changing the color of a muslin with gels

Photographer

Black Ricco

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

JMX Photography wrote:

Sorry if your behavior embarasses you, but that's hardly my fault.

I'm not the one who posted a "private message" on a BB. You're the one who broke protocol.

You're the one who went "chick".

Again, sleep well.

Aug 07 08 03:09 am Link

Photographer

Darkroomist

Saginaw, Michigan, US

Black Ricco wrote:
I'm not the one who posted a "private message" on a BB. You're the one who broke protocol.

You're the one who went "chick".

Again, sleep well.

Seriously, you're the one saying I did something wrong?  There's nothing in the MM or forum rules saying PM's have to stay private.  Anything you type can and will be used against you.  Do you not realize how big of an asshole you came across as?  "Backdoor 5-way" should conjure up the appropriate mental image.  Shit, I feel great about all that's transpired.  "went chick?"  Do you have a problems with women too?  Damn dood, you have issues.

Aug 07 08 03:27 am Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

Moderator Warning!
(31) No BS: While this is Model Mayhem, we would like to keep a nice balance between the mayhem and being resourceful.    This is where the "Industry Forums" come in to play.  All forums under this header are meant to be used for serious discussion only.  Please think before you post and only hit the submit button if you have a well thought out contribution.  Junk posts/threads do not belong here.  These forums will be heavily moderated by the Forum Mods.  If they feel someone is too much of a nuisance, the offender could be banned from the forums.

(32) No drama: Keep the drama out of these forums.  If you get into it with someone, please at least keep it civil.  Or else both parties will be brigged.

Aug 07 08 03:29 am Link

Photographer

ImageGenic

Conroe, Texas, US

We all know you can use a red, green or blue gel on a black background....
What I really, REALLY, *REALLY* wanna do is use use all three at the same time and turn the black into white! Add some smoke and mirrors and look out Helena Bonham Carter!

Aug 07 08 04:12 am Link

Photographer

K E E L I N G

Peoria, Illinois, US

Ok guys, I couldn't resist.  I was sitting around at my shoot yesterday trying to think of something to do that I hadn't done before, and I started thinking about this thread.  So I fired a couple of honeycombed lights with 2 different colored gels at gray seamless paper.....and lo and behold.....look what happened!   smile

https://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080810/17/489f577cb57fe.jpg

Aug 10 08 10:36 pm Link