Forums > General Industry > "Team Mayhem" ~MM community volunteers meet here

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

We appreciate all the new volunteers. I'll try to find time to break from my pressing commercial work deadlines to update the volunteer lists, hopefully tonight.

Please welcome Steve aka SJH photography as our first official Team Leader. He will be responsible for all the inner and outer workings of the MM Model of the Week including overseeing and delegating the work to his MotW team. Congratulations Steve and good luck with it~!! wink

I'll be posting a "Team Leader" section to make it easy for all to see who our leaders will be. Updates later tonight~!! big_smile

Oct 30 08 04:13 pm Link

Model

Leimie

Idaho Falls, Idaho, US

Hey guys! I'm throwing out a suggestion to see what you think on Model of the Week and maybe any other contests that have voting on the weekend. I know personally that I'm not on MM much on the weekends unless I need to contact someone about a shoot or have messages and what not. What do you think about changing the voting day for Model of the Week to a weekday like Monday. Then the contest would be Monday to Monday, making it a full week and there would probably be a lot more votes.

I ran this idea by Craig Seay and he had the thought of going to a weekday vote like Friday and have it end Saturday night. Then the contest would be open to new submissions Sun-Thurs. midnight.

I'm hoping to get more people involved this way. Let's hear your input now. smile

Thanks!
Melissa

Oct 30 08 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

SJH photography

Adeje (Las Americas), Tenerife, Canary Islands

Firstly thank you craig for the vote of confidence in me , regarding the members of the motw team who is  xandx. miki ,and terri ,i couldnt ask for a better bunch of peeps to help me and will be pm each individuall member in the next 24 hrs.

Regarding melissa's idea i am willing to listen to anything that would improve the voting power , as this is what is letting the project down slightly at the minute , it is a idea with merits as most of us are shooting or visiting family etc due to the weekend of but its getting the logistics in place and it will require rule changes also , but will leave that final decision to craig lol :-) well team work is all about delegation lol

steve big_smile

Oct 30 08 07:00 pm Link

Model

Miss Teri Lynn

Houston, Texas, US

Congratulations Steve. Awesome job. You know Im here for you at all times. Let me know what you need to make this an amazing contest. Let's rock it! smile

Oct 30 08 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

SJH photography

Thank you so much terri for the congrats ,
i will be contacting yourself at some point tomorrow ,asking for ideas and thoughts on the contest etc , so get your thinkin head on as mine is in limbo at this moment in time lol
steve

Oct 30 08 08:07 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I will announce our new TM Team Leaders later this morning~!!

Goodnight.
big_smile

Oct 31 08 02:49 am Link

Makeup Artist

Rachel Lisa

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Night, Craig! Happy Halloween!!!!!!

Oct 31 08 02:58 am Link

Photographer

MLSund

Vancouver, Washington, US

Hey this is MM - you definitely need a "Model Flake of the Week" category added - there will be hundreds of qualifiers!

Oct 31 08 03:05 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Today it's with great pleasure and honor that I announce our TM Team Leaders. Congratulations and appreciation to each of you for taking on the tasks involved in overseeing these important threads~!!

These Team Mayhem members will be directing all operations in the TM member threads they each represent.
https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/105285321/original.jpg

1. The LIST~volunteer photogs help new models w/book
Craig Seay
2. The 2nd LIST- MENTOR support for newbie photographers
Peter Buckley-Saxon
3. The 3rd LIST- MENTOR support for newbie models
Peter Buckley-Saxon
4. Newbie Model of the Week
Tom deL
5. Model Mayhem's Picture of the Day ~ original version
TR Willmitch
6. Concept Shot of the Day Contest
Michael Wilkie Photos
7. MM Model of the Week
SJH Photography
8. MM Photographer of the Week
Miss Teri Lynn
9. Model Mayhem's Pic of the Day 18+ Edition
SLE Photography
10. mm MUA of the Week
The Q

Oct 31 08 09:58 am Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

right on Tom, way to go and we all apreciate all the work you will be doing.. hurrah and thank you

Oct 31 08 12:27 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

Oh my stars and garters! How very exciting! I look forward to working with the team to guide the MUA of the Week competition to dazzling heights of wonder!

Thank you for the faith!

benson/The Q!

Oct 31 08 12:51 pm Link

Model

Miss Teri Lynn

Houston, Texas, US

Congatulations B! I can't think of a more deserving diva than my muse Benson. I know you will make that contest the best it can be like everything else you touch...it will *sparkle*

Oct 31 08 09:44 pm Link

Model

Miss Teri Lynn

Houston, Texas, US

Happy "Howl"oween Team Mayhem! I hope you have a "spook"tacular night and a wonderful weekend. Thank you all for you help, support, and dedication. I'm so thankful to be working with such wonderful people.

Oct 31 08 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

coach moon

Pensacola, Florida, US

scary but not really scary. i was just scary ing for halloween! big_smile

greetings & congrats, team leaders.

Oct 31 08 09:50 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

Craig I am pleased to announce that Joye Chanson MM# 725693 will be volunteering on my team!

benson

Oct 31 08 11:25 pm Link

Model

Miss Teri Lynn

Houston, Texas, US

Team Mayhem,
Here are some ideas Steve and I have been  kicking around and would like to get some feedback from you on. See what you think. Thanks.

Steves idea:
All volunteers must vote in the competitions , not just there own but all the other comps as well , least it will bring the count up a touch lol.

Regarding the models who enter motw that they must vote in potw and muaoft ,same as any togs who enter potw , they must vote in motw & mua as a condition of entering ,
what do you think of that idea ? .

My(Teri's) Response:
That isnt a bad idea. Or at least cross voting. If we dont require them to vote in their own contest, only recommend it, they must vote in the MUA, and Photog. of the week. Its a requirement. Thats not bad. I like it.

Let's hear what you think? Toss some ideas around.

And I think getting all volunteers to vote in each contest is also a great idea

However, along with that, i do think that we need to make voting to be 3 days out of the week, and not limited to the weekend. As I know so many people that never log on during the weekend. And are only on during weekdays.
So Fri, Sat, Sun, Or a Sat, Sun,Mon, I like the Latter.

Nov 02 08 01:18 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

the Q  wrote:
Craig I am pleased to announce that Joye Chanson MM# 725693 will be volunteering on my team!

benson

Awesome~!! I love Joye's work. I have a shoot with her in December. smile

Going to add her now.

Nov 02 08 02:37 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Regarding Teri's post on her and Steve's proposals, I'd like to hear your thoughts TM volunteers. Feel free to agree, disagree, or post your own ideas on "getting out the vote".

I will soon add my thoughts on promoting and cross promoting but will first want to hear more from Team Mayhem. smile

Must sleep now.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nov 02 08 03:02 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

hi craig .
i have pinched crowbird of the list of people awaiting assignment if thats ok with you , she is all up for joining the motw team if thats ok with you and others .
steve

Nov 02 08 09:18 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

SJH photography wrote:
hi craig .
i have pinched crowbird of the list of people awaiting assignment if thats ok with you , she is all up for joining the motw team if thats ok with you and others .
steve

Yes Steve, anyone on the wait list is good to go wherever we may need them, as long as the proposed assignment is something they feel they are willing and able to do. There is a "right" place for everyone to be involved.

Nov 02 08 10:52 am Link

Model

Savannah Nights

Florence, South Carolina, US

If you guys still need help counting votes let me know.

Nov 02 08 10:58 am Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

RE: Steve and Teri's ideas.

I think it a bit heavy handed to require anyone to vote in any contest. I can certainly appreciate the need to generate a faithful and excited group of thread followers and voters. I think that by requiring anyone who enters to cross vote, or to require that a volunteer vote in all contests you make voting a sort of job. The best way to kill the love and excitement for a thing is to make it a job.

I think that the best way to generate the excitement and attendance that these contest threads need is to allow them to grow organically. I feel that if we run these babies like well oiled machines, we will draw a wider pool of entrants and that will bring wider contest participation. I also think that each Team Leader needs to really think about why they wanted to lead their team. Write your reasons for wanting to support these contest threads down. Where is your passion for this? THAT is what you can use to pitch and sell your contest!

Requiring votes in the end is rather fascist and not at all democratic.

my 22 cents (inflation you know!)

benson

Nov 02 08 11:01 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

the Q  wrote:
RE: Steve and Teri's ideas.

I think it a bit heavy handed to require anyone to vote in any contest. I can certainly appreciate the need to generate a faithful and excited group of thread followers and voters. I think that by requiring anyone who enters to cross vote, or to require that a volunteer vote in all contests you make voting a sort of job. The best way to kill the love and excitement for a thing is to make it a job.

I think that the best way to generate the excitement and attendance that these contest threads need is to allow them to grow organically. I feel that if we run these babies like well oiled machines, we will draw a wider pool of entrants and that will bring wider contest participation. I also think that each Team Leader needs to really think about why they wanted to lead their team. Write your reasons for wanting to support these contest threads down. Where is your passion for this? THAT is what you can use to pitch and sell your contest!

Requiring votes in the end is rather fascist and not at all democratic.

my 22 cents (inflation you know!)

benson

Thanks Benson.

Anyone else want to add? I feel we will make a unanimous decision on this issue by days end. smile

Nov 02 08 11:18 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Gotta head out for awhile. I'll be back mid-afternoon to see how it's going. Thanks to all who contribute here.

Nov 02 08 11:26 am Link

Photographer

Peter Buckley-Saxon

Halstead, England, United Kingdom

Hi all

I could do with some 'Team Mayhem' help with running the newly launched  '5th LIST - Mentor support for Makeup Artists".

https://www.studioelegance.co.uk/mm/Mua-mentor.gif

So if anyone out there can help, please feel free to message me.

Thanks

Peter

Nov 02 08 11:42 am Link

Model

Winged Model

Fort Hood, Texas, US

Craig Seay wrote:

Thanks Benson.

Anyone else want to add? I feel we will make a unanimous decision on this issue by days end. smile

I agree.  We may actually turn a couple people away from entering the contests just because they don't want to *have* to vote.

Nov 02 08 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Peter Buckley-Saxon wrote:
Hi all

I could do with some 'Team Mayhem' help with running the newly launched  '5th LIST - Mentor support for Makeup Artists".

https://www.studioelegance.co.uk/mm/Mua-mentor.gif

So if anyone out there can help, please feel free to message me.

Thanks

Peter

Hey Peter, it's looking good~!! I'll post the 5th LIST with logo tonight when I get back to the studio and we'll officially bring it in to Team Mayhem. In the meantime TM volunteers are free to join your team.

Nov 02 08 05:02 pm Link

Model

Miss Teri Lynn

Houston, Texas, US

Craig Seay wrote:

Thanks Benson.

I agree with Benson that it can become a job. However, I think that the cross voting was just tossing ideas around at the time. I do think that for the time being until we get more interest from general Mayhem public that having our Volunteers vote in each would be a great deal of help. We all know that  getting unbiased votes, based on the merit of the contestant and not friendship is hard to come by. I  think the passion of the contest,the value behind it, it lies in the votes of those that are dedicated to it the most. The team leaders, the volunteers. And yes the contestants. I do have to say that yes I am against REQUIRING the contestants to vote in anything. I think suggestion is the only thing. I think when they do vote esp. in their own contest it only shows a winning character on their behalf. I see nothing wrong and do like the idea of promoting within our own contests though. I think its a great idea to have the contestants vote in the other contests. Should it be required, I dont know. Probably not. Stressed by us through tags, and statements we make in and on our own forums, yes. I think Craig and Benson are both right in conversations I have had with them when it comes to rules. People shy away the more there are. So we as a team will just have to use our magical "Jedi mind trick" via internet and power of suggestion.

Just my 50 cents (inflation + convenience charge + tax )

Nov 02 08 05:14 pm Link

Model

Miss Teri Lynn

Houston, Texas, US

A little off Topic,but I want to say Thank you to Tom who is part of our Team here.He has been very kind to allow Craig and I (his ghost co-host) to post for our 3 contest in the MM PoTD Original Edition. We really appreciate your continued support of our contest. He has generously allowed us to post where only photos are allowed as well as in the discussion zone.

I do hope that you will support his dedication and passion to the PoTD forum and Vote daily there. I have long been a daily Vote. I dont enter very often at all. However, I am sure to always support his tedious hard work and dedication by showing my support and always giving a Vote each day. In return I have made some genuine friends. My portfolio has also received some wonderful exposure due to my consistent show of appearance. I hope you will drop by and do the same. Thank you Tom.

Nov 02 08 05:20 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

Miss Teri Lynn wrote:
I agree with Benson that it can become a job. However, I think that the cross voting was just tossing ideas around at the time. I do think that for the time being until we get more interest from general Mayhem public that having our Volunteers vote in each would be a great deal of help. We all know that  getting unbiased votes, based on the merit of the contestant and not friendship is hard to come by. I  think the passion of the contest,the value behind it, it lies in the votes of those that are dedicated to it the most. The team leaders, the volunteers. And yes the contestants. I do have to say that yes I am against REQUIRING the contestants to vote in anything. I think suggestion is the only thing. I think when they do vote esp. in their own contest it only shows a winning character on their behalf. I see nothing wrong and do like the idea of promoting within our own contests though. I think its a great idea to have the contestants vote in the other contests. Should it be required, I dont know. Probably not. Stressed by us through tags, and statements we make in and on our own forums, yes. I think Craig and Benson are both right in conversations I have had with them when it comes to rules. People shy away the more there are. So we as a team will just have to use our magical "Jedi mind trick" via internet and power of suggestion.

Just my 50 cents (inflation + convenience charge + tax )

I think that by the very fact that people are volunteering you have their participation. This "push" to get MORE Voters NOW seems heavy handed and poorly timed. Let the Team Leaders have a week to get their act together. Stand back and see what each of us can do to generate excitement for our own contest thread. Brainstorming is wonderful and needed, so is patience and thoughtfulness. I believe that as these threads even out and begin to run like clockwork, as the burden is lifted from one man and a few volunteers to the shoulders of all of the capable Shift Leaders, ideas and new life will flow like water.

I advocate a light and fun approach in reminding people to vote or in suggesting that they vote in other contest threads. FUN, is at the core of all of what we do after all!

The minute that any of us comes down with the dreaded disease TITS we are all doomed!

TITS = Taking It To Seriously

Nov 02 08 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

the Q  wrote:
I think that by the very fact that people are volunteering you have their participation. This "push" to get MORE Voters NOW seems heavy handed and poorly timed. Let the Team Leaders have a week to get their act together. Stand back and see what each of us can do to generate excitement for our own contest thread. Brainstorming is wonderful and needed, so is patience and thoughtfulness. I believe that as these threads even out and begin to run like clockwork, as the burden is lifted from one man and a few volunteers to the shoulders of all of the capable Shift Leaders, ideas and new life will flow like water.

I advocate a light and fun approach in reminding people to vote or in suggesting that they vote in other contest threads. FUN, is at the core of all of what we do after all!

The minute that any of us comes down with the dreaded disease TITS we are all doomed!

TITS = Taking It To Seriously

I nominate the Q for President~!! I love this guy. smile

Nov 02 08 05:39 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Gotta run. I'll be back this evening. Keep it going. wink

Nov 02 08 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Peter Buckley-Saxon has started "The 5th LIST-MENTOR support for newbie Makeup Artists" and we're in need of a volunteer team for this thread. Please post here or contact Peter if you would like to volunteer for this new thread and team. 

Here is the current list of our threads and volunteer teams.

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104047857/original.jpg
Click on each banner to link to it's thread

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/91590057/small.jpg
Images by Yancy
IMAN studios_BAY AREA
OLJ studio
Tom deL
The Jalen
moonshots
F Stop Photography
Willow
Hermesz Fine Art
Autumn Rose Photography
fotoguy007

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/93956566/small.jpgPresented by "The LIST"
Tom deL

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/101537783/medium.jpg
xandx
Anne Schaar
miki kierulf
Miss Teri Lynn

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/101546013/medium.jpg
xandx
miki kierulf
crowbird
SJH photography
Miss Teri Lynn

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104008877/original.jpgConcept Shot of the Day Contest
Blue Ash Film Group
AB Young
Rachel Jay
Mikes Images - Mike #4
Miss Teri Lynn

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104008995/original.jpg
AB Young
Miss Teri Lynn

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104070709/original.jpg2nd LIST - MENTOR support for newbie photographers
W Thomas Miles
Hermesz Fine Art
AndrewG
Invenova
Studio-X

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104070708/original.jpg3rd LIST - MENTOR support for newbie models
AB Young
Yelena Black
Rachel Jay
Miss Fifi-Alexis
Betty Jo
Miss Teri Lynn

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104071907/small.jpgModel Mayhem's Pic of the Day 18+ Edition
-Jen-
Wet Ltd
F Stop Photography
JoJo Suicide

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104383924/medium.jpg
Kellys Bliss
Rachel Lisa
Miss Teri Lynn
The Q
Joye Chanson

https://www.studioelegance.co.uk/mm/Mua-mentor.gif 5th LIST-MENTOR support for MUAs

Nov 02 08 10:47 pm Link

Model

Joye Chanson

Orlando, Florida, US

the Q  wrote:

benson

Nov 03 08 08:28 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Craig Seay wrote:
CLASSIFIEDS UpDated 10:00am Nov. 3

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104047033/original.jpg

This is where we park volunteers waiting for assignment. Member OPs please feel free to dive in to this pool of talent. big_smile
OPs please let me know when these members have been assigned so I may move them off this list. Thanks~!!

R Michael Walker
Irada Chique
Theo Meijer Photography
Ed Stringbourne
Scarlett Victoria
Photons 2 Pixels Images
Rik Austin
Winged Modeling
M to the B
Andree de Villers

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/104047446/original.jpg

This is where I post requests from OPs wanting volunteers for specified needs. Please check here if you are looking for something to do, then contact the OP. As these jobs are filled I will remove them.

(1) I need several volunteers to help me promote the MM Model of the Week,
the MM Photographer of the Week, and the mm MUA of the Week contests. Duties would include contacting amazing photographers and models to introduce them to these threads. • Additional duties would be to send a Tag to Voters and Contestants each week with a "Thank You" and/or "Good Luck", for their participation. A bump or two a day would also be helpful.
(2) The LIST needs volunteers to help organize an email distribution list. This email list will be used to help us connect photographers with new models on the "Please Just Shoot Me" list and to inform members on current events.
(3) NEW~ We need to build a volunteer team for our newest MENTOR thread The 5th LIST-MENTOR support for newbie Makeup Artists. Please apply here in Team Mayhem or pm Peter Buckley-Saxon.

Nov 03 08 10:59 am Link

Model

Stephanie Drayton

Greer, South Carolina, US

thank you for having me aboard

Nov 03 08 11:20 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

As terri has said we are tossing ideas around regarding getting the votes .

It may have seemed a bit heavy asking volunteers to vote on other threads , when they may wish to abstain but we were talking only of asking them to help out same as asking entrants to vote on other threads .I personally vote on the other threads doesnt take long at all ,which also works as a bit of inter team comraderie(think thats how its spelt if not tongue  )  .

Yes we are getting the entrants , but i myself feel a bit sad when we cant get the votes for the participants, when they have took trouble to get involved i feel like i am letting them down . So if any one has any other ideas i am all ears or should that be eyes  big_smile
steve

Nov 03 08 12:26 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

SJH photography wrote:
As terri has said we are tossing ideas around regarding getting the votes .

It may have seemed a bit heavy asking volunteers to vote on other threads , when they may wish to abstain but we were talking only of asking them to help out same as asking entrants to vote on other threads .I personally vote on the other threads doesnt take long at all ,which also works as a bit of inter team comraderie(think thats how its spelt if not tongue  )  .

Yes we are getting the entrants , but i myself feel a bit sad when we cant get the votes for the participants, when they have took trouble to get involved i feel like i am letting them down . So if any one has any other ideas i am all ears or should that be eyes  big_smile
steve

Tossing ideas around is always a good thing and certainly better than Tossing Cookies or Tossing the Baby out with the Bathwater!

Perhaps it is due to the fact that, as a Designer, I am constantly having to resell my market, that gives me this point of view? I see this as a basic sales and marketing issue. The way to gain a sale is not ever to PUSH your target. The way to a successful sale is to first seek out what the buyer's resistance is. Then you systematically address each issue until the resistance is gone. One MUA told me that she hasn't entered because it seems egotistical. That is directly in support of my opinion that this is seen as a serious competition and not a fun way to network!

The item being sold, in this case the desire to enter and to vote, must have obvious traits that are desirable. In our case FUN, EXPOSURE, NETWORKING, LIMELIGHT!

The VERY minute that the voting or entering becomes a bullet pointed excersize requiring a handbook, we will have lost. We need to streamline the proccess if anything. We need to make it easy to enter and easier to vote.

I think that the voters are often confused by the collage that is so wonderfully arranged by Xandx! I myself was confused by 2 of these collages. I think that a more dynamic EASIER to comprehend numerically correct graphic is in order. A confused voter doesn't vote, after all who likes feeling stupid or confused?

I also think that the guidelines about entering and voting are overly officious and verbose. They need editing. Really entering and voting are a simple process! I think that we should also include a brief summary on how to place images in an entry! I have chatted with 2 MUA who just didn't know how to post to enter!

Nov 03 08 02:21 pm Link

Model

Miss Teri Lynn

Houston, Texas, US

Craig Seay wrote:

Craig Seay wrote:
CLASSIFIEDS UpDated 10:00am Nov. 3

Craig, Crowbird is for the Model of the week. smile
I do need volunteers for my team. I esp. need someone in the states. Let me know if you are interested in Photog of the week Volunteers. wink My Team Rocks!

Nov 03 08 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

SJH photography

I do agree with you about it being a fun thing .
Regarding egos , mine is models so they dont  need the ego  only joking .
i dont understand how somebody can be saying its egotistical when they are on here to network themselves ,which is what this site is all about , but each to there own .
  Regarding the rules there has to be some , in regards to editing them i do agree , but i would like them to read in more basic everday talk eg dont ask peeps to vote for you , not using the words vote stacking as when i approached members for doing this , they just said oh does that what it means , maybe just said , but its there excuse .
and i dont know wether it happens on yours but we had 2 cases of this happening this weekend which terri caught big_smile

If i ever contact models about the competition i do always point them in the direction of the site related forum , and the thread of how to post pics as well as mentioning them to read the rules on the competition before entering.
but it would be handy for a link to take entrants straight there is a link attached to the rules that takes them straight to the thread about how to post pics

some ideas i think might be considered by you all and your input please
1) a link attached to my profile linking them to motw (in my case save me having to keep cutting and pasting it tongue )
2) rules rewritten in a more basic form (as i stated above )
3) a link to team members on each competition for any voters or entrants to hit if they need to leave a message or ask advice .
   sorry terri more coding for you big_smile you do such an awesome job already and here i am piling work on you again

In regards to votes i will continue to do what i can , and pop from comp to comp voting but thats just me ,
In regards to xandx and his composite i like how its done , it makes a boldness to the collected shots and puts them all in a level playing field regarding framing and size, numbered as well as, just by scrolling the page you can find the voteing gallery extremely quickly as well as  him doing a superb free job  for us all without any prompting whatsoever ( i wouldnt like that job in the least )
steve

Nov 03 08 03:58 pm Link