Magdalena_Nova

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, US

Congratulations Savannah!!

Dec 05 08 05:48 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

Adeje (Las Americas), Tenerife, Canary Islands

big_smile congratulations  savannah big_smile
for some awesome work , i have my own little country header wahey big_smile can i have some models now please big_smile

craig can i have m anna sent a volunteers badge please big_smile

Dec 05 08 06:05 am Link

Photographer

Scott Sullivan

West Branch, Michigan, US

Congratulations Savannah!!

I would also like to volunteer, if you have a use for me.

can't say that I'm tech profecient yet, but I'm betting I can fill a gap somewhere.

S

Dec 05 08 06:10 am Link

Model

Savannah Nights

Florence, South Carolina, US

Thank you very much...I strongly believe in The List and LOVE doing what I can for it...Thank you everyone for you help and support....I hope I can help make The List better than it has ever been.

Savannah

Dec 05 08 06:23 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

You've already made it better than it's ever been. wink Thanks again Savannah.

Craig Seay wrote:
https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/106709966/original.jpg

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/106709433/original.jpg

It's with great admiration and appreciation that we present this prestigious award to Savannah for her ongoing work as Team Leader and BBCoder in The LIST.

Thank you Savannah~!!

~Craig

Dec 05 08 06:42 am Link

Model

VyL8 - Aubrey

Buffalo, New York, US

Congrats!

Dec 05 08 01:39 pm Link

Photographer

- - J O V A - -

San Francisco, California, US

I would love to volunteer!!

tell me what I should do! Im on this site 24/7

Dec 06 08 02:25 am Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

https://www.pbase.com/cseayphotography/image/105763833/original.jpg

Welcome to the team Anna~!!

Anna's working the three weekly contests motw, potw, and muaotw and she's awesome. Check out her modeling here.
https://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/avatars/7/8/4/3/0/6/784306969_m.jpg

Thanks Anna~!!

Dec 10 08 10:54 pm Link

Model

Magdalena_Nova

Craig Seay wrote:

Anna's working the three weekly contests motw, potw, and muaotw and she's awesome. Check out her modeling here.

Thanks Anna~!!

Aaw, thanks Craig. My pleasure, thanks for the sweet Welcome!!

Dec 11 08 05:38 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

Craig Seay wrote:

Thanks Anna~!!

and what a little diamond she is .

Dec 11 08 01:39 pm Link

Model

Magdalena_Nova

SJH photography wrote:
and what a little diamond she is .

Aaw thank you Sir Percy big_smile bunny

Dec 11 08 03:12 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

Craig Seay wrote:

Thanks Anna~!!

She is doing an amazing job too!

Thank you so much Lady!

benson

Dec 13 08 03:13 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

How MUAOTW is handling the Monday Migration

"MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

As Model Mayhem will be down on Monday for a migration to a better server, we will allow voting through Tuesday. In a rare departure from the norm, we will also allow new entries to be posted on Tuesday!

What this means is Voting and Entering on Tuesday!"

Dec 13 08 03:15 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

In an effort to get our thread back on track and on point I am posting this on the MUA of the Week thread.

"I feel that our pace was thrown off due to the odd schedule created by the migration.

In an effort to try to correct the lack of balance  I am going to allow entries for 12 additional hours.

This will cut voting short by 12 hours BUT I think that it will allow us to regain our forward momentum!

NOW then; ENTER your Asses OFF!"

Dec 20 08 09:18 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

the Q  wrote:
In an effort to get our thread back on track and on point I am posting this on the MUA of the Week thread.

"I feel that our pace was thrown off due to the odd schedule created by the migration.

In an effort to try to correct the lack of balance  I am going to allow entries for 12 additional hours.

This will cut voting short by 12 hours BUT I think that it will allow us to regain our forward momentum!

NOW then; ENTER your Asses OFF!"

Cool, please let us know how this works out.

Dec 20 08 10:13 pm Link

Photographer

xandx

Jamaica, New York, US

Hi, merry Xmas, Happy Hanukah, just wanted to get the pleasantries out of the way....

I shall have to retrench and check my guns. Apparently - I can't see the wolves for the trees and let my blunderbuss go off prematurely. My bad, I stand shamed and burned, mea culpa. - I will try to amend forthwith, apologies to all....

Dec 22 08 09:42 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

All is well.

Dec 22 08 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

All is well. big_smile

Dec 23 08 02:44 am Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

Craig Seay wrote:

Cool, please let us know how this works out.

It didn't help at all. I am assuming that the holiday has kept people busy.
We will double time it to get more entries in this weeks game.

Dec 23 08 03:19 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

the Q  wrote:

It didn't help at all. I am assuming that the holiday has kept people busy.
We will double time it to get more entries in this weeks game.

Q feel free to post an mua banner in the motw and potw forum big_smile

Dec 23 08 05:25 am Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

SJH photography wrote:
Q feel free to post an mua banner in the motw and potw forum big_smile

Thank you! I will!

Dec 23 08 09:47 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

my pleasure big_smile

Dec 23 08 10:29 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

Here is a very silly suggestion or is it a clever one i will leave it to the team leaders and craig to decide . i am just trying to create some interest for all three threads .

EVERY month the 4 winners of each section are all thrown into a pot for Photographer,model and mua of the month .
We can then place it for the team leaders, craig, plus any other volunteers to vote for 21 days to vote on each of the sections so at the end of the month we end up with a final 3 winners ,
AT the end of the year we pile all the finalists into a final showdown , but instead of us voting we could put it to the public , or incorporate  the top drawer members to choose  but in the end we end up with a phtographer, mua and model of the year .

yes i know its more work , but i was thinking maybe more peeps might get interested if there is a chance of holding that accolade ,
YES i know a lot more to work out and it falls to craig again lol

but also this will encourage other volunteers to get involved and not just sit on the fence , we have loads of volunteers , the likes of tom , jojo who also run competitions . if all are approached , so we all start working as a cohesive unit , and not a us and them syndrome ..

yes i know this is just a rough idea  and a lot of points need to be raised and ironed out and rules discussed , but its just a thought .

sorry for it being everywhere , got a lot churning round and trying to get it all down is hard , i am male and not used to multi tasking big_smile

steve

Dec 23 08 03:44 pm Link

Model

Magdalena_Nova

SJH photography wrote:
Here is a very silly suggestion or is it a clever one i will leave it to the team leaders and craig to decide . i am just trying to create some interest for all three threads .

EVERY month the 4 winners of each section are all thrown into a pot for Photographer,model and mua of the month .
We can then place it for the team leaders, craig, plus any other volunteers to vote for 21 days to vote on each of the sections so at the end of the month we end up with a final 3 winners ,
AT the end of the year we pile all the finalists into a final showdown , but instead of us voting we could put it to the public , or incorporate  the top drawer members to choose  but in the end we end up with a phtographer, mua and model of the year .

yes i know its more work , but i was thinking maybe more peeps might get interested if there is a chance of holding that accolade ,

but also this will encourage other volunteers to get involved and not just sit on the fence , we have loads of volunteers , the likes of tom , jojo who also run competitions . if all are approached , so we all start working as a cohesive unit , and not a us and them syndrome ..

yes i know this is just a rough idea  and a lot of points need to be raised and ironed out and rules discussed , but its just a thought .

sorry for it being everywhere , got a lot churning round and trying to get it all down is hard , i am male and not used to multi tasking big_smile

steve

Sounds like a good idea to me. Would we have to create seperate threads for that, to keep better track of the voting for the finalists? I am just worried about it confusing peeps. As of right now some peeps are already confused as to when voting starts and when it ends, when you can submit images and when you can't tongue

But I think once we get this thing going and if it's organized well, it would be a fun thing to do.

Dec 23 08 04:23 pm Link

Photographer

SJH photography

M  Anna wrote:

As of right now some peeps are already confused as to when voting starts and when it ends, when you can submit images and when you can't

well they are models what do you expect ( ducks to dodge incoming missiles ) thats why i was erring on the side of using volunteers to vote .
the public picked there winner , they we pick our winners , then let the top drawer , pick the final winner , then they get lynched not us OOOOPs sorry craig big_smile

Dec 23 08 04:34 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

SJH photography wrote:

steve

I have been thinking along these very lines......Leading up to an MUA, Photographer and Model of the year!

Dec 23 08 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Seay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

MUA, Photographer and Model of the year; I presented this idea to Tyler once and suggested that MM could award prizes. In typical T fashion nothing became of it but I still feel it's a great idea Steve, glad you brought it up, and I'm happy to lend background support it as long as you'll assemble the team and head it up my friend. wink

Dec 23 08 09:57 pm Link

Photographer

SJH photography

Craig Seay wrote:
MUA, Photographer and Model of the year; I presented this idea to Tyler once and suggested that MM could award prizes. In typical T fashion nothing became of it but I still feel it's a great idea Steve, glad you brought it up, and I'm happy to lend background support it as long as you'll assemble the team and head it up my friend. wink

me and my big mouth or should that be fingers,cause they typed it lol .

the reason i have erred on the side of using volunteers and the top draw people is ,it might help out voting ,if we include people from other parts of mm they might start poppping over and voting .(just a thought )
also instead of just one person running it we could use the team leaders of all the threads well Q, anna and myself , but if they wont i would take it on ( yes i must of banged my head ) but i would like it to be a combined effort .
i will go away and come up with a better plan and then repost it for us all to have a look and thrash out rules ,ideas etc .
the prize could be a bigger badge lol or we could get somebody to code up  a gold page for the winners or a free vip account if we could twist tylers arm .
any ideas would be gratefully received guys oh and gal big_smile
steve

Dec 24 08 12:22 am Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

SJH photography wrote:

me and my big mouth or should that be fingers,cause they typed it lol .

the reason i have erred on the side of using volunteers and the top draw people is ,it might help out voting ,if we include people from other parts of mm they might start poppping over and voting .(just a thought )
also instead of just one person running it we could use the team leaders of all the threads well Q, anna and myself , but if they wont i would take it on ( yes i must of banged my head ) but i would like it to be a combined effort .
i will go away and come up with a better plan and then repost it for us all to have a look and thrash out rules ,ideas etc .
the prize could be a bigger badge lol or we could get somebody to code up  a gold page for the winners or a free vip account if we could twist tylers arm .
any ideas would be gratefully received guys oh and gal big_smile
steve

I'm in!

Perhaps we couyld somehow arrange for the grand prize to be a photo shoot between the model, photographer and MUA?

Just think of the excitement (i.e. revenue) that such a HUGE prize would generate!

Dec 24 08 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

SJH photography

the Q  wrote:

I'm in!

Perhaps we couyld somehow arrange for the grand prize to be a photo shoot between the model, photographer and MUA?

Just think of the excitement (i.e. revenue) that such a HUGE prize would generate!

thanks for volunteering yourself in .we must be mad big_smile
mega cool idea of a collaboration of all three winners also .
i have started to draft some ideas , and rules on paper ,and will be sending them to you ,soon as i have got it better written and planned out .
steve

Dec 24 08 05:10 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Atelier Benson

Detroit, Michigan, US

SJH photography wrote:

thanks for volunteering yourself in .we must be mad big_smile
mega cool idea of a collaboration of all three winners also .
i have started to draft some ideas , and rules on paper ,and will be sending them to you ,soon as i have got it better written and planned out .
steve

I look forward to getting your ideas!

Dec 24 08 11:33 pm Link

Photographer

Sal W Hanna

Huntington Beach, California, US

Congratulations to all the MM Volunteers for a successful year of promoting positive energy on Model Mayhem.

Dec 24 08 11:38 pm Link

Photographer

KayPhoto

Sacramento, California, US

Hi would be glad to help.  I found it a little confusing on what to do next

Dec 31 08 12:31 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

all depends on what you want to do . have a look at the listed threads and see what you would like to help with . big_smile

Dec 31 08 03:41 am Link

Hair Stylist

Angel Graves

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Seeing that you are in need of MUA mentors I'd be willing to volunteer for that list smile
I also need to update/change my info for my other volunteering, I'm no longer in Ontario but have been warped and stranded by vicious aliens in this place called Wyoming.   I hear it is a native word for 'nothing going on here' or 'place your career can go to die' and can hardly wait to get the eff out of here in July lol
Anyway if volunteering counts to aid both MUA AND Hairstylists please count me in tongue
Please feel free to PM me more details if I'm eligible big_smile
~angel~

Jan 05 09 02:21 am Link

Photographer

SJH photography

As only a few of us volunteers regulary visit this thread you might be better of contacting the team leader of the list you wish to join directly offering your services .

Jan 05 09 02:43 am Link

Model

Alice L

I'm open to volunteering where ever I'm needed!  I'd like an excuse to be on MM more  xD  and working with all the great people already here.  smile

Jan 05 09 05:11 pm Link

Photographer

SJH photography

Alice L wrote:
I'm open to volunteering where ever I'm needed!  I'd like an excuse to be on MM more  xD  and working with all the great people already here.  smile

motw or potw could always be helped if you want it hun .

OOOOhhhh me and three beautifull models ,what more could a man wish for big_smile

Jan 05 09 05:15 pm Link

Model

Magdalena_Nova

SJH photography wrote:

OOOOhhhh me and three beautifull models ,what more could a man wish for big_smile

skittlessssss wink

Jan 05 09 06:34 pm Link

Model

Alice L

SJH photography wrote:

Just tell me what to do, boss!  ^-^  I also come with a female dog.  Take it from me, she's very sexy and loves to give kisses.  smile

Jan 05 09 06:39 pm Link