Union City, New Jersey, US

i'm so excited i'm going to pee myself. lol

LETS GET OUR PHOTO ON!

Mar 26 09 09:25 am Link

Model

KimberLeigh

Howell, Michigan, US

Cherry Von Jersey wrote:

Yay! I thought I was the only one. All my GF's make fun of me, even the ladies at the counter look at me funny when I buy it!

I won't be wearing it, but I love it too. I spray it on from the tester every time I go in the store. I think they should just give me the tester, I've probably used it the most!! Thinking I might wear one of my Britney ones (I'm a dork, I know). big_smile

Mar 26 09 09:36 am Link

Model

Riva_G

New York, New York, US

Just found out I can make it tonight, can't wait to meet everyone!

Mar 26 09 10:07 am Link

Model

Samantha Ann80

PARLIN, New Jersey, US

I just spent like a million hours and dollars putting my portfolio book together.  Yay! big_smile

Mar 26 09 10:33 am Link

Model

Alicia_NudeModel

MOORESTOWN, New Jersey, US

Samantha Ann80 wrote:
I just spent like a million hours and dollars putting my portfolio book together.  Yay! big_smile

I never got around to putting mine together and my buiness cards didn't come in today like they were promised.  Totally bummed.

Mar 26 09 11:17 am Link

Model

Kita St Cyr

New York, New York, US

Cherry Von Jersey wrote:

I never got around to putting mine together and my buiness cards didn't come in today like they were promised.  Totally bummed.

Maybe they'll come within the next few hours? big_smile

Mar 26 09 11:21 am Link

Model

Alicia_NudeModel

Kita St Cyr wrote:

Maybe they'll come within the next few hours? big_smile

No... they were sent USPS priority. The mailman already came, plus I checked the tracking and they are still in PA.  Lameness.

Mar 26 09 11:23 am Link

Photographer

ProjectBossProductions

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Cherry Von Jersey wrote:

All I have is business cards now since my small prints were packed horribly and left out in the rain... I love finding stuff in a bush when it should be signed for.

Mar 26 09 11:28 am Link

Model

Ella de Vil

Ronkonkoma, New York, US

Eeek. I don't have a portfolio or business cards. Maybe I'll put my info on my The Office notepad and really stand out as an oddball. LOL   

Everyone come say hi? It's my first one, I'll be the one with the vibrant long red hair with matching waist cincher. Getting excited!

Mar 26 09 12:02 pm Link

Photographer

Art Of Imaging

Brooklyn, New York, US

w00t! i found a ride i will be there!

Mar 26 09 12:11 pm Link

Model

KimberLeigh

Howell, Michigan, US

My portfolio is currently empty and I have no business cards. sad I'll be the really skinny blonde.

Mar 26 09 12:24 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Bodi

East Northport, New York, US

Craziest Benny wrote:
w00t! i found a ride i will be there!

bringing more stuff than  I thought Benny, might have to cargo strap you to the roof rack. Is that ok? Or you will just be squished in between Kita and Forest as a "Benny Sandwich"

Mar 26 09 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Bodi

East Northport, New York, US

KimberLeigh G wrote:
My portfolio is currently empty and I have no business cards. sad I'll be the really skinny blonde.

I am out if cards too sad I will be the guy the big video camera and his own goon squad (actually a guy helping me shoot video) . My Goon squad will consist of one goon... when you see him h you will realize all I need is one.

Mar 26 09 12:39 pm Link

Photographer

Nickyboy

Brick, New Jersey, US

Still editing a freekin Video for tomorrow....hope to finish in time to drive up...

EDIT....just finished editing the video...too pooped to drive...wish I could have made it.

Mar 26 09 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

Blue Box Photography

Montville, New Jersey, US

Just tossing out the idea of a post-SNAPM wind-down over at the Tick Tock on route 3. It's such a Jersey thing to do, after all. smile Anybody in?

Mar 26 09 01:25 pm Link

Photographer

Weintraub Photography

Hillsborough, New Jersey, US

so is everyone going to be on time at 8:00 PM or fashionably late? lol 

I want my work day to end!!!

Mar 26 09 01:27 pm Link

Model

Alicia_NudeModel

Weintraub Photography wrote:
so is everyone going to be on time at 8:00 PM or fashionably late? lol 

I want my work day to end!!!

Im going to be fashionably late.... only because I have "Back to School" night at my kids school..... but we can all just pretend it was because I am to cool to be on time.

Mar 26 09 01:30 pm Link

Model

Rebecca Marchand

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

My ride isn't coming, so I have to drive myself. sad Boo.  Not a big deal, but this means I won't know anyone!  Come say hi so I don't feel lonely!  I'll be the short girl with spiky red (natural-ish, not fire engine) hair, asian style dress in blue with pink flowers!

Mar 26 09 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

Riiv

San Antonio, Texas, US

Coming from South Jersey. Someone need a ride still?

Mar 26 09 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Art Of Imaging

Brooklyn, New York, US

Stephen Bodi wrote:

bringing more stuff than  I thought Benny, might have to cargo strap you to the roof rack. Is that ok? Or you will just be squished in between Kita and Forest as a "Benny Sandwich"

i already told forest i got dibs on her lap tongue

Mar 26 09 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Art Of Imaging

Brooklyn, New York, US

i am all out of cards too, but i will be the one saying "hey i am a mod on MM" tongue

Mar 26 09 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

LANMAN

New York, New York, US

Stephen Bodi wrote:

Who wouldn't want to be squished in between them? LOL.

Mar 26 09 01:59 pm Link

Model

Ella de Vil

Ronkonkoma, New York, US

Everyone I know is napping in preparation for the big night. Haha.

Mar 26 09 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

LANMAN

New York, New York, US

Stephen Bodi wrote:
I will be the guy the big video camera and his own goon squad (actually a guy helping me shoot video) . My Goon squad will consist of one goon... when you see him h you will realize all I need is one.

Hmm.. you're shooting video? Maybe I guess I shouldn't then. Thanks Stephen! big_smile

Mar 26 09 02:03 pm Link

Model

KimberLeigh

Howell, Michigan, US

Ella de Vil wrote:
Everyone I know is napping in preparation for the big night. Haha.

I'm leaving work now, gonna take a nap, eat & get ready. Woo Hoo!!! 3 Hours, can you feel the excitement!!

Mar 26 09 02:04 pm Link

Model

Alicia_NudeModel

KimberLeigh G wrote:

I'm leaving work now, gonna take a nap, eat & get ready. Woo Hoo!!! 3 Hours, can you feel the excitement!!

Lucky bitches who get to take naps!! lol

Mar 26 09 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

ProjectBossProductions

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Yeah the nap is over X_x

Mar 26 09 02:25 pm Link

Photographer

Oaktree Photography

Thomasville, North Carolina, US

I'm local and playing hooky tmrw from work.... so if anyone plans to do something during the day, i should be up for it..

Saw a few asks but no response on the adult beverage topic... is BYO permitted? hidden stash? or do we all play sober??

Mar 26 09 02:51 pm Link

Model

Alicia_NudeModel

Northern NJ Larry wrote:
I'm local and playing hooky tmrw from work.... so if anyone plans to do something during the day, i should be up for it..

Saw a few asks but no response on the adult beverage topic... is BYO permitted? hidden stash? or do we all play sober??

Last place they held it at had a Bar...... but that doesnt really answer your question to well.

Mar 26 09 03:03 pm Link

Model

KimberLeigh

Howell, Michigan, US

Cherry Von Jersey wrote:

Lucky bitches who get to take naps!! lol

Actually I probably won't get to take a nap now. Too much to do before leaving. sad Oh well, I'll suck it up and down some Red Bull!

Mar 26 09 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Cohn

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

see ya all soon

Mar 26 09 03:28 pm Link

Photographer

PK Brazil

Baltimore, Maryland, US

I'm mad chillin at the Howard Johnson.

Mar 26 09 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

LANMAN

New York, New York, US

LOL. Looks like I'll catch you guys next time. My ride had a change of plans. Ah well. This is monthly from now? So no biggie.

Mar 26 09 05:57 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MakeupArtistrybyNicole

Roselle Park, New Jersey, US

Hey all, wish I could have made it tonight but I wound up still being pretty sick. Def next month! hope it was fun

Mar 26 09 07:30 pm Link

Model

Gigi Wilde

Wayne, New Jersey, US

Blue Box Photography wrote:
Just tossing out the idea of a post-SNAPM wind-down over at the Tick Tock on route 3. It's such a Jersey thing to do, after all. smile Anybody in?

Hah, I love Tick Tock, I've spent way too many a drunken 4am there.

P.S I ended up not taking a nap either.

Mar 26 09 11:27 pm Link

Photographer

Blue Box Photography

Montville, New Jersey, US

Gigi Wilde wrote:
Hah, I love Tick Tock, I've spent way too many a drunken 4am there.

Yeah - wound up blowing that off. It got late really fast and I think my kids will be awake in what seems like minutes...

Just wanted to say congrats to Tarilyn for another well put-together extravaganza. And special thanks to Wilmer of Studio 6 for hosting! Sorry I missed a lot of people I had intended to see, but as they say in the movies, there's always next time...

Mar 27 09 12:01 am Link

Photographer

Taryn True

Union City, New Jersey, US

overall, the night went down extremely well. i know there are kinks to work out at the new place and i'm already brainstorming.

more shooting areas, more lights, more backdrops, more models! ...and more tables

i neeeed to thank everyone who came through and helped me. it's really hard sometimes running this thing completely alone.

smitty & gir - door
eric - co production
dj solitude and dj saga
rana x - exploration b, the runway models and chloe creepy
wilmer - studio owner
christine - bartender
giovanni
all the features

we will be working to make this better and better and run even more smoothly.

even with 3 months preparation, a lot of the things i ordered did not come in on time. ;(

more great things to come!

and a special thanks to everyone who came out to the new location even though it was raining.

Mar 27 09 01:00 am Link

Photographer

ProjectBossProductions

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Haha I got lost smile

Mar 27 09 01:34 am Link

Model

Kita St Cyr

New York, New York, US

It was super meeting everybody last night!  big_smile

Mar 27 09 05:23 am Link

Photographer