Forums > Critique > OK, I want to see some SERIOUS models only!

Model

Tarachin

London, England, United Kingdom

Me please smile Its been a while since I had honest criticism wink

Mar 12 09 06:14 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

San Francisco, California, US

Danni Doll wrote:
I would love to hear what you have to say. smile

Very nice work.  You've invested time and found good photographers and MUAs.  Good for you.  I like the consistency and variety in your portfolio.  Keep it up!

Mar 12 09 06:14 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

CJL Models wrote:
I'd like to hear smile

Being a photographer helps you see what you need as a model and you're doing a good job of being unique.  I'd say just keep working on getting better.  Make each shot count.

Mar 12 09 06:16 pm Link

Model

MONTGOMERY

Los Angeles, California, US

Let me know please

Mar 12 09 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Rachel Barnes wrote:
please?

Rachel, you need to get rid of some of the images on your first row.  They make you look bigger than you probably are.  If you are at that level now, then I'd suggest losing weight.  You're a pretty girl and if you're serious about what you're doing (hopefully fashion), then stay slim...and don't have your pictures photoshoped to look thin...that would be quite a bad thing if you go to an agency.

Mar 12 09 06:20 pm Link

Model

Kay-Lala

Asheville, North Carolina, US

Image Designers wrote:
You have naturally expressive face.  Use it to your fullest advantage.  Do more unqiue and fashion looks.  I like the 2nd image in the first row, first and third image on teh 3rd row.  Those are all quality shots.  Do more like that.  Also, you have great legs...as your nice expressive face, use them to your advantage also.

I appreciate it smile

Mar 12 09 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Meichelle Johnson wrote:
I would love to see what you think.

Love the first 3 images and your fashion work in general.  You have it all and have great potential.  If you are driven enough and keep your focus, I'm willing to bet you'll go far.  Since this is about you, make sure you occupy most of the image.  More full length and highly posed images are also very important for you.

Mar 12 09 06:22 pm Link

Model

Miss Amy Ripp

San Diego, California, US

I'm pretty sure I know what you'll say...

Mar 12 09 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Nichelle Ekhator wrote:
sure

I really like what I see in your images.  You're going to do well in artistic style images.   You have the dance background which lends itself very well to posing.  You're probably very aware of your body.  Get more nature shots with you looking very soft and in beautiful natural poses.

Mar 12 09 06:24 pm Link

Model

Danni Doll

Image Designers wrote:

Very nice work.  You've invested time and found good photographers and MUAs.  Good for you.  I like the consistency and variety in your portfolio.  Keep it up!

oh!
thank you very much!
big_smile

Mar 12 09 06:25 pm Link

Model

Kindra Marie

San Diego, California, US

Please if your still going

Mar 12 09 06:27 pm Link

Model

NiccoAlain

Greenville, North Carolina, US

Image Designers wrote:
Show me your port and I'll let you know honestly and constructively(without being rude) what I think you need to be more marketable.

go for it

Photographer

Image Designers

Celestenicole wrote:
sure lets do it!

Celest, you're very pretty, but you need to not overwhelm your images with sexy poses.  Do you only want to be known as a sexy body?  They're a dime a dozen here.  Work on get high-quality shots that may get you somewhere.  Unless you're going for the stock image or adult sites, you need a big change.

Photographer

Image Designers

Chelsie Taylor wrote:
me, please smile thanks

Work on more variety of shots Chelsie.  Show more of you in serious and expressions.  Also employ an MUA for more exotic shots.

Mar 12 09 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Ash Turner wrote:

LOL. I want to go farther, but not into fashion. Did you take a took at my stats at all? tongue

But, thank you all the same.

5-7 shouldn't stop you from being in fashion.  Probably not High-fahsion, but more commercial work would do, right?

Mar 12 09 06:30 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Kess M wrote:
ok

Great exotic looks and am sure a lot of success in what you're trying to achieve.  I liked your work...good expressiveness.

Mar 12 09 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

mireille zsa zja wrote:
Definitely would like to know..

You need more life in your face and your posing.  I'd say you're a bit static in your work.  Replace your images with ones that pop more.

Mar 12 09 06:34 pm Link

Model

Kess M

Brooklyn, New York, US

Image Designers wrote:

Great exotic looks and am sure a lot of success in what you're trying to achieve.  I liked your work...good expressiveness.

YAY thanks so much smile

Mar 12 09 06:35 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Olivia Long wrote:
Sure.

You seem a bit self concious.  Take a chance at making a fool of yourself and put some life into it.

Mar 12 09 06:35 pm Link

Model

Olivia C-L

Portland, Oregon, US

Image Designers wrote:

You seem a bit self concious.  Take a chance at making a fool of yourself and put some life into it.

Thanks for the advice.

Mar 12 09 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Vispir wrote:
I am curious

Like your work but maybe some enchancement with more elaborate concepts may get you further.

Mar 12 09 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

PhillipPhotography

San Leandro, California, US

Hit me! Hope I'm not too late smile

Mar 12 09 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Morgan Booth wrote:
alrighty

Excellent work overall.  I'd get rid of the one with multiple images.  Just keep doing what you're doing.  I'd work with you actually.  You have a lot to you.

Mar 12 09 06:39 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Kaylin Omo wrote:
Love your port!- thanks

Kaylin, I'd also work with you.  You have very good features.  You need to keep trying more expressiveness and most important get larger images.  I hated the small images.  They need to be at least 800 pixels on the longer side.

Mar 12 09 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Emily Rose - Fashion wrote:
go for it

Emily, I see your fashion port as more commercial and feel you have more fashion in your artistic work.  I'm much more fashion oriented so I like what I saw in your artistic images.  Keep working it.  There's a lot of room for improvements but you have potential and that's very important.

Mar 12 09 06:45 pm Link

Model

Meichelle Johnson

Clovis, New Mexico, US

Image Designers wrote:

Love the first 3 images and your fashion work in general.  You have it all and have great potential.  If you are driven enough and keep your focus, I'm willing to bet you'll go far.  Since this is about you, make sure you occupy most of the image.  More full length and highly posed images are also very important for you.

Thank you so much!
I will remove the wide angle photo. That is a good idea big_smile

Mar 12 09 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Rachel Castro wrote:
I'm still new, but I'd love to know how I can improve. :]

Good beginning portfolio.  But a lot of room for improvements.  If you want to do glamour, lifestyle or art, look around and see what looks nice.  I respect the fact you don't do nude.  Good for you.  Don't change your mind.

Mar 12 09 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Zadie wrote:
Are you in the mood to skip people?

Good high quality images.  Very consistent and look worthy.  You've done well chosing photographers and MUAs.  Keep it up.

Mar 12 09 06:49 pm Link

Model

aenux

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

skipped me...

Mar 12 09 06:49 pm Link

Model

Elley S

I'm curious.  smile

Mar 12 09 06:50 pm Link

Model

T_GoldenGoddess_B

UNIVERSITY OF RICHMOND, Virginia, US

hey..im up for this :-)

~T

Mar 12 09 06:51 pm Link

Model

Vyper Lily

Austin, Texas, US

Image Designers wrote:
Good beginning portfolio.  But a lot of room for improvements.  If you want to do glamour, lifestyle or art, look around and see what looks nice.  I respect the fact you don't do nude.  Good for you.  Don't change your mind.

Thanks! :]

Mar 12 09 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

Tabitha Hale wrote:
Nervously replying...me, please? wink

LOL, no need to be nervous.  I really like your honesty and maturity.  You're images are nice and sexy.  You certainly are pretty and do good work.  I just think you maybe need to define what you really like and work to get higher quality images.  A little more exotic would certainly help.  I'm not saying nude or implied by that...but just more pop to the images.
Romel Evans

Mar 12 09 06:55 pm Link

Model

Zadie

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Image Designers wrote:

Good high quality images.  Very consistent and look worthy.  You've done well chosing photographers and MUAs.  Keep it up.

Thank you sweetie!!!!  I really adore your work..very impressive!!!

Mar 12 09 06:57 pm Link

Model

ElleV

San Antonio, Texas, US

Can I?

Mar 12 09 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

MADELYN RIVERA  wrote:
i wanna kno nd throw some advice

work on the body to contour it further and learn to pose better.  You are attractive and have very pretty eyes so use them to your advantage and learn as much as you can about what area of modeling you're trying to work on.  Express your want in your portfolio.  I can't tell what you're really going for by reading it.

Mar 12 09 06:58 pm Link

Model

Tabitha Hale

Altoona, Pennsylvania, US

Image Designers wrote:

LOL, no need to be nervous.  I really like your honesty and maturity.  You're images are nice and sexy.  You certainly are pretty and do good work.  I just think you maybe need to define what you really like and work to get higher quality images.  A little more exotic would certainly help.  I'm not saying nude or implied by that...but just more pop to the images.

Thank you smile
Difficult to find "age appropriate" work...I'm "too old" for a  most castings but look "too young" for mature modeling yet.
Thank you for the encouragement though wink

Mar 12 09 06:58 pm Link

Model

x-Abstract-x

JACKSON HEIGHTS, New York, US

what bout me?

Mar 12 09 06:59 pm Link

Model

Natalie Swift

Naples, Florida, US

ok smile id appreciate it

Mar 12 09 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Image Designers

DarkAsia - LauRa wrote:
I'd love your opinion. smile

Gorgeous figure and great looking skin, face and hair.  My suggestion is less nudity and more tasteful glamour.  I know this is a cliche, but less is more sometimes.  Let people's imagination run wild without you giving them everything.  I actually have my mature images guard turned on, but decided just to turn it on for you.  You certainly look good, but give my suggestion a thought.

Mar 12 09 07:01 pm Link