Forums > Events > Desert workshop/group shoot 9/27 Victorville, CA

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
Shit! pack up your horses, mules(oh, Magers is not going), camel toes, whatever animal you want to bring but no beastiality(sp) please. This will be AWESOME! Her Iam 12midnight and still working on this shit while freakin Yamashita is probably sleeping like a baby. See you all in the morning.

Oh, does anyone have a generator and TV so we can watch football?

I need to be under one of those EZ ups as my knee buckled up a couple of says ago and it hurts. I'm limping a little so I will not shoot much, if any. sad I need someone to baby me at the shade smile

cry baby

Sep 27 09 12:07 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Los Angeles, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

cry baby

lol

Sep 27 09 12:14 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

cry baby

I hope you get kicked by a horse and see who the cry baby will be.

Sep 27 09 12:18 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

To the number of photographers who messaged me on the last minute to attend this workshop - Iam sorry to say that we are SOLD OUT and I will not allow any more photogs to join and attend. It is not fair to the ones who signed up and secured their deposits early. I would advise you to go to my friend Gary's shoot as he also has an amazing location. He is a good guy and you will have fun at his shoot. Here is a link to his thread.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thre … 615&page=1

Sep 27 09 12:22 am Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Say hello to the dead dog for me smile

Sep 27 09 12:26 am Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

K E S L E R wrote:
Say hello to the dead dog for me smile

Dead dog? You mean coyote right? Thanks to Magers info, that was taken care of last week. smile

Sep 27 09 12:27 am Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Karl Yamashita wrote:

Dead dog? You mean coyote right? Thanks to Magers info, that was taken care of last week. smile

he took it home? lol

Sep 27 09 12:34 am Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

K E S L E R wrote:

he took it home? lol

Yup, threw a leash on it and it followed him home... well dragged since it doesn't run anymore. lol

Sep 27 09 12:36 am Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

You staying at Nicole's tonight?

nope i had too much to do. Plus im bringing one of the photogs up from sd with me then heading up to pick up nicole and we will all be seeing u there!yay! Ok now off to bed for me! Goodnite everyone! Hasta la manana!

Sep 27 09 12:38 am Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

good morning everyone! Yay its today! Getting ready then heading out! Woo hoo! See you all in a few hours!

Sep 27 09 06:34 am Link

Photographer

V Studio

La Mirada, California, US

Packing up still

Sep 27 09 06:46 am Link

Photographer

Photo Riggs

Murrieta, California, US

Good Morning all

I live in Murrieta/Temecula area and will be driving straight up the 15 if anyone needs a ride. I have room for two. call me on my cell 951-304-2745 if I can be of help.

Mike

P.S. the horse in my Avatar is Cody the one we'll be bringing today

Sep 27 09 07:01 am Link

Model

Brandy Sky

Lancaster, California, US

Im so excited about today!! getting stuff ready right now! Everyone drive safe smile

Sep 27 09 07:46 am Link

Photographer

Chanel Rene

Huntington Beach, California, US

V Studio wrote:
Packing up still

lol what are you bringing? Your whole house!?

Sep 27 09 07:47 am Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

Mike Shelhart wrote:
Good Morning all

I live in Murrieta/Temecula area and will be driving straight up the 15 if anyone needs a ride. I have room for two. call me on my cell 951-304-2745 if I can be of help.

Mike

P.S. the horse in my Avatar is Cody the one we'll be bringing today

That's very nice of you Mike to bring Cody. I'm sure the models will be thrilled.

Sep 27 09 08:05 am Link

Photographer

Photo Riggs

Murrieta, California, US

Hey all

Thank you. It's all about improving all of our ports and networking. You'll find with me that I always like to contribute and makes things fun. This is a regular thing with us as we've done lots of movie work. We love it....see ya there

Sep 27 09 08:15 am Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

on our way! Yay!

Sep 27 09 08:37 am Link

Photographer

Photo Riggs

Murrieta, California, US

Off to get the horse we're on our way

Sep 27 09 08:53 am Link

Model

Mis Lissa

Thanks for inviting me I am so exctited this shoot is right down my alley! I am bringing my saddles, my ropes, and some tack and a ton of great clothing! see ya later today!

Sep 27 09 08:53 am Link

Photographer

V Studio

La Mirada, California, US

Chanel Rene wrote:

lol what are you bringing? Your whole house!?

Practically

Sep 27 09 09:12 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Just woke up and excited to meet everyone. Gonna double check my gear and headout to pick up Shawn. See everyone in a bit

Sep 27 09 09:29 am Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Have a great time everyone.

Sep 27 09 09:43 am Link

Photographer

KENJIREI PHOTOGRAPHY

Yup hope everyone survives the heat with some great images.

Sep 27 09 10:46 am Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

Damn sounds like a lot of fun, I wish I could come.  Maybe I can drag my team to the desert, wouldn't be the first time smile

Sep 27 09 12:09 pm Link

Photographer

Nadirah B

Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves! It is a bit warm out, lol.

Sep 27 09 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

thanks everyone for coming out. this was an awesome event. what made  so great is all of our models showed up plus 2 more came out last minute. I hope you all had fun. thanks mike for bringing your horse. lots of models enjoyed shooting on the horse. I want to thank everyone who helped with drinks, ez ups, moving dead carcus and for cleaning up.

Sep 27 09 06:40 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

sad news, Verone got arrested for shooting models for indecent exposure. i hope he gets out fine. i think we got shots of him assuming the position. we'll post the pics up soon.

Sep 27 09 07:20 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Magers

Fullerton, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
sad news, Verone got arrested for shooting models for indecent exposure. i hope he gets out fine. i think we got shots of him assuming the position. we'll post the pics up soon.

yikes  Your trying to PUNK'D us right? yikes

Sep 27 09 10:05 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Alvarado

Aliso Viejo, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

That S U X.... Really sorry to hear that.... sad

On a better note... I want to thank Drew and Karl for inviting me to this event. I have to say.... I HAD a B L A S T!!!!
Thank you gentlemen.....

Quick image
Thanks Mike for the horse and your sons expertise in getting some really fun shots!

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/Robert_Alvarado/bhorseTArA.jpg

Sep 27 09 10:12 pm Link

Model

Jessika Dorian

Riverside, California, US

Thank you all for such a fun shoot! I'm really glad I came even though I had to leave early, and thank you to cody for being such a beautiful horse and a great model!

Sep 27 09 10:33 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Alvarado

U S A !

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/Robert_Alvarado/usaArr.jpg

Sep 27 09 10:42 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

I would like to thank everyone who attended this event. To all the models, thanks for coming and all were beautiful. No drama, NO FLAKES and 2 more came(is that a 1st?). To the lucky photographers having MORE than 2:1 ratio, it went smooth and looks like everyone had a great time. At least to the ones I spoke to, which is everyone smile. To the workshop students, I hope you learned a thing or two and I'm sure you had a great time. Lots of behind the scene photos to load...I need to rest...maybe smile

Sep 27 09 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Drew Santos  wrote:
I would like to thank everyone who attended this event. To all the models, thanks for coming and all were beautiful. No drama, NO FLAKES and 2 more came(is that a 1st?). To the lucky photographers having MORE than 2:1 ratio, it went smooth and looks like everyone had a great time. At least to the ones I spoke to, which is everyone smile. To the workshop students, I hope you learned a thing or two and I'm sure you had a great time. Lots of behind the scene photos to load...I need to rest...maybe smile

Def it was great to work with all of the students! I hope you guys learned alot. If you ever have any questions send Drew, Karl or myself a msg and will be happy to help out.

A big thanks to All the very fine models that came. Because all of the models showed up and more i lost my bet. But it was def worth paying for drews dinner to see each and every one of you! The shoot was far above my expectations and dinner with everyone was a blast.

Special Thanks to Lisa & Cadence helping me out with the workshop!

Sep 27 09 11:11 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Also maggers Verone did get arrested. no lie. we all thought it was a joke at first but it wasnt.

Sep 27 09 11:13 pm Link

Model

Cadence St John

Bright Candle Photo wrote:
Also maggers Verone did get arrested. no lie. we all thought it was a joke at first but it wasnt.

Oh my, I hope he's ok. I want pony pictures and I had fun today. Thanks everyone.

Sep 27 09 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Temecula, California, US

Robert Alvarado wrote:

That S U X.... Really sorry to hear that.... sad

On a better note... I want to thank Drew and Karl for inviting me to this event. I have to say.... I HAD a B L A S T!!!!
Thank you gentlemen.....

Quick image
Thanks Mike for the horse and your sons expertise in getting some really fun shots!

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/Robert_Alvarado/bhorseTArA.jpg

damn robert! thats an awesome pic. you're the man! smile

Sep 27 09 11:48 pm Link

Model

Chantelle Mathiasson

Carson City, Nevada, US

ok i just got home and wow was that a fantastic shoot! Thank you karl and drew for having me! Thank u to all the photogs and models for all the fun and thank you mike and your son for bringing cody! The first time ive ever shot with a horse and thank you for letting me wear your wardrobe for the shots! Yay! Thank you everyone! I really cant wait to see some pics! Omg! There were SO many hot shots taken today!    poor verone that was horrible sad

Sep 27 09 11:58 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Karl Yamashita wrote:

That sucks!!!
Which model got arrested?

Sep 28 09 12:08 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Chantelle Gascoigne wrote:
ok i just got home and wow was that a fantastic shoot! Thank you karl and drew for having me! Thank u to all the photogs and models for all the fun and thank you mike and your son for bringing cody! The first time ive ever shot with a horse and thank you for letting me wear your wardrobe for the shots! Yay! Thank you everyone! I really cant wait to see some pics! Omg! There were SO many hot shots taken today!    poor verone that was horrible sad

Thanks for making the trek out from SD Chantelle! It was great shooting with you the brief time we had.

Sep 28 09 12:09 am Link

Photographer

Robert Alvarado

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/Robert_Alvarado/lisetteAr.jpg

Sep 28 09 12:24 am Link