Forums > Events > EA Photographics Workshop - 11/20 & 21- Etters, PA

Photographer

Jeff Michaels Photos

Hershey, Pennsylvania, US

Bonsai wrote:
There was an event this weekend? Shit! Where was I?!

Trinity musta slapped ya silly with the cat-o-nine tails!!! HAHA!!!

Nov 22 09 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Reading, Pennsylvania, US

Bonsai wrote:
There was an event this weekend? Shit! Where was I?!

I heard you were passed out naked...  smile

Nov 22 09 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

ScottChurch

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Even more thanks to Scott Church for stopping by on Friday night to lend assistance and just general awesomeness to the rope demos and sharing his knowledge with us all!  *Self serving advertisement *  Don't forget to sign up for the Feb 27 Seminar that will be taught by Scott Church and myself.  smile

i heard about that scott church guy, the work is good but i hear he's a substantial prick, running around like he knows everything, talking all sorts of shit all the time, and being generally loud as fuck, who the hell does he think he is anyway?

EA Photographics wrote:
Now, let's see some images!

yes adam, let's see some pictures, especially a certain pool table shot......

Nov 22 09 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

ScottChurch wrote:

EA Photographics wrote:
Even more thanks to Scott Church for stopping by on Friday night to lend assistance and just general awesomeness to the rope demos and sharing his knowledge with us all!  *Self serving advertisement *  Don't forget to sign up for the Feb 27 Seminar that will be taught by Scott Church and myself.  smile

i heard about that scott church guy, the work is good but i hear he's a substantial prick, running around like he knows everything, talking all sorts of shit all the time, and being generally loud as fuck, who the hell does he think he is anyway?

yes adam, let's see some pictures, especially a certain pool table shot......

LOL!  Well, I am busy finishing up the proof galleries and then I can work on a certain shot I think that prick would like.  lol

Nov 22 09 04:43 pm Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US

Everyone this weekend rocked. Well, except for this creepy photographer who kept telling me stories from when he lived in California and the time he saw the Jackson 5 in concert. Told me he was some big shot who went to "mediations". Man, what a skeez. But thanks for the breakfast!! smile 

Katie, pleasure sharing a bed with you.
Scott....well, yeah.
Bunny, you're undeniably incredible.
Michelle, I wanna make out with you.
Vixxa, you're legendary.

And you photographers are pretty phenomenally kickass too.

Nov 22 09 05:02 pm Link

Model

Lee Sinsky

Orlando, Florida, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:
Everyone this weekend rocked. Well, except for this creepy photographer who kept telling me stories from when he lived in California and the time he saw the Jackson 5 in concert. Told me he was some big shot who went to "mediations". Man, what a skeez. But thanks for the breakfast!! smile 

Scott....well, yeah.
Vixxa, you're legendary.

If michelle says no i'm totally ok for second place ;-)
You are too fun sweetey.  Thanks so much for letting me attack your hair and makeup
i will be doing a lot of that now so let me know if you'd like to kidnap me.... errr for the makeup hehe

Nov 22 09 05:37 pm Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:
Scott....well, yeah.
Vixxa, you're legendary.

Who's this Scott guy? Need I kick his hiney?

I second all of what Trin said. Especially about the bed sharing, the undeniability of Bunny's incredibleness, Michelle...I'll leave that one alone, Vixxa's legendarianismnessburgvilletownland, and I want to throw a shout-out to Rosalind, Vance, Evie, and the other noob models that made it out and contributed to a weekend of kickassingness. Trin, perhaps on a different week... wink

Thanks to all the togs and Garcons that showed up and supported each other.

And JOHN...Bravisimo brother! Your presence was nothing short of a blessing. Thank you for your contribution and your willingness to give of yourself for the betterment of the others. I will be singing the praises of your ropes and riggings to all who are willing to hear it.

Oh, Adam, you're pretty ok too.

~B

Nov 22 09 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Bonsai wrote:

I second all of what Trin said. Especially about the bed sharing, the undeniability of Bunny's incredibleness, Michelle...I'll leave that one alone, Vixxa's legendarianismnessburgvilletownland, and I want to throw a shout-out to Rosalind, Vance, Evie, and the other noob models that made it out and contributed to a weekend of kickassingness. Trin, perhaps on a different week... wink

And JOHN...Bravisimo brother! Your presence was nothing short of a blessing. Thank you for your contribution and your willingness to give of yourself for the betterment of the others. I will be singing the praises of your ropes and riggings to all who are willing to hear it.

~B

Well, glad to hear I am ok at least.  And here I was going to advise you that you are in for the Feb 27 Seminar...  Hmmm...  Perhaps I was too hasty?  lol

Nov 22 09 07:34 pm Link

Model

cherry pye

Leola, Pennsylvania, US

Bonsai wrote:

~B

who the hell are these noob models. and why the hell does no one mention me...
I WAS FUCKING NAKED. lol...
im gonna go cry in a corner now

Nov 22 09 07:38 pm Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

Scott....well, yeah.
Vixxa, you're legendary.

she said pink!!!

Nov 22 09 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

cherry pye wrote:

who the hell are these noob models. and why the hell does no one mention me...
I WAS FUCKING NAKED. lol...
im gonna go cry in a corner now

Aw...  Don't cry wifey.  sad  Come over here and let me rub your head.  smile

Nov 22 09 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Ok, first image...

For Scott Church.  smile

18+
https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic … =27384&ua=
18+

Nov 22 09 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

ScottChurch

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Ok, first image...

For Scott Church.  smile

18+
http://www.eaphotographics.com/workshop … 0-Edit.jpg
18+

yup, pretty much how i saw it.

lovely.

Nov 22 09 09:23 pm Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

EA Photographics wrote:

I heard you were passed out naked...  smile

и я могу доказать! но я не буду, потому что я прохладен как этот smile я думалa вместо этого, что я только замараю с вашими умственными способностями и буду видеть, пытается ли любой фактически перевести это сообщение. сосет, если bы сделали... это является довольно разочаровывающим.

smile lol - we shall see.

Nov 23 09 01:19 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Another one.  Hopefully, this one will also pass the "prick test".  :bonsai:  lol

18+
18+

Nov 23 09 03:15 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Ok gang.  I have to travel to NYC for a couple of days but the gallery links were sent to all but Vixxa.  Her awesomeness made for too many images to sort through before I had to pass out and sleep for a bit.  Please review the galleries and send your picks.  I will work on them later this week and next.  You were all so amazing it hurts!  smile

Nov 23 09 03:17 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

Bonsai wrote:
Trin, perhaps on a different week... wink

~B

Nah, I've learned how to neutralize the threat. wink "You're talking in stereo. Stereo. Stereeoooo...." And most definitely. Though you may have to battle Vance for the position. He and I clicked when he was teaching me pool. wink

Nov 23 09 03:22 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

Nah, I've learned how to neutralize the threat. wink "You're talking in stereo. Stereo. Stereeoooo...." And most definitely. Though you may have to battle Vance for the position. He and I clicked when he was teaching me pool. wink

Yeah, wait until he sees the gallery...  smile

Nov 23 09 03:24 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

M O N O P H O N I C

Nov 23 09 03:39 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

LOL, on the pool note - let me know if you want to learn how to sucker stupid drunk college kids out of hundreds of dollars at a pool place - fun times!

Nov 23 09 03:40 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Another one.  Hopefully, this one will also pass the "prick test".  :bonsai:  lol

18+
18+

ok, THAT is hot!

Nov 23 09 03:46 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

psithurism wrote:

ok, THAT is hot!

Well, spank you very much!  smile

Now, where are some of the other awesometastic images I know were created over the weekend?  C'mon everyone...  Let's see some of those hot images!  lol

Nov 23 09 04:39 am Link

Photographer

Ron Barrick Photography

Newville, Pennsylvania, US

Adam, thank you SO much for organizing such a great event!  Even though I wasn't able to attend the evening sessions, my educational and networking experience at the workshop was well worth the cost.  Sign me up for your seminar in the spring!

And now.....a little Bonsai to start your day! (more to come smile )

https://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091123/17/4b0b3abcd638a.jpg

Nov 23 09 06:10 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Ron Barrick Photography wrote:
Adam, thank you SO much for organizing such a great event!  Even though I wasn't able to attend the evening sessions, my educational and networking experience at the workshop was well worth the cost.  Sign me up for your seminar in the spring!

And now.....a little Bonsai! (more to come smile )

Great shot Ron.  I am pleased you were able to make it out and take advantage of the amazing location and awesome talent that was in attendance.  You are welcome at any of my events, any time!  smile

Adam

Nov 23 09 06:24 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

LOL - i was trying to snap a picture with my cell phone of that dude on top of the York barbells place on 83-N that circles around - and then i had to slam on my brakes and they didn't quite work all the way, so i kinda flipped out and dropped the phone and this is what i got:

https://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww231/redshiftblueshiftproductions/1123090958.jpg

yeeah, well hey... i didn't die - so HAH! awesome picture, eh? haha

Nov 23 09 07:17 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

psithurism wrote:
LOL - i was trying to snap a picture with my cell phone of that dude on top of the York barbells place on 83-N that circles around - and then i had to slam on my brakes and they didn't quite work all the way, so i kinda flipped out and dropped the phone and this is what i got:

yeeah, well hey... i didn't die - so HAH! awesome picture, eh? haha

Yeah, that is just badass!  smile  lol.  Near death experiences make for awesomeness...  smile

Nov 23 09 09:27 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Here is one of the spectacular newbie Alicia.  Watch for more of this fantastic new model.  This was only her second shoot EVER!

https://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091123/09/4b0ac8e3a2d97.jpg

Nov 23 09 09:48 am Link

Photographer

Steve Bradley Imaging

Dayton, Ohio, US

As I expected, this weekend absolutely rocked! It was great to see everyone from the last event again, and make some new friends too. Thanks Adam, or putting on a great event, and to everyone else for making it a success - especially John for all the time he put in to the bondage demos.

It's a good thing I'm off work today. You know you had a great weekend when you need an extra day off to recover!

Nov 23 09 10:59 am Link

Photographer

Steve Bradley Imaging

Dayton, Ohio, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Here is one of the spectacular newbie Alicia.  Watch for more of this fantastic new model.

She was amazing, wasn't she?

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/sbradley/resize-aa-ASD_0222.jpg

Nov 23 09 11:01 am Link

Photographer

MedicineWolf Studios

Fleetwood, Pennsylvania, US

https://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091123/10/4b0ad8635bf9c_m.jpg I thought this was pretty cool... The not so shy Vance and of course the gorgeous Rosalind...Window light and an off camera speedlite w/mini softbox

Nov 23 09 11:10 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

i'm so kicking myself in the balls at the moment (LOL, ok i don't HAVE them, but if I did, i would be...? lol, alrighty the...) for not being able to get up there friday night, because if that happened i wouldn't have missed like... half of you so far i can tell you all got some awesome stuff!

anyone wanna come to DE? lol smile

Nov 23 09 11:46 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

psithurism wrote:
i'm so kicking myself in the balls at the moment (LOL, ok i don't HAVE them, but if I did, i would be...? lol, alrighty the...) for not being able to get up there friday night, because if that happened i wouldn't have missed like... half of you so far i can tell you all got some awesome stuff!

anyone wanna come to DE? lol smile

I'm right there with you. Darn offspring.

Nov 23 09 11:50 am Link

Model

Lee Sinsky

Orlando, Florida, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Ok gang.  I have to travel to NYC for a couple of days but the gallery links were sent to all but Vixxa.  Her awesomeness made for too many images to sort through before I had to pass out and sleep for a bit.  Please review the galleries and send your picks.  I will work on them later this week and next.  You were all so amazing it hurts!  smile

did you take pictures of the "whipping"?

Nov 23 09 01:08 pm Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

https://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091123/13/4b0afeb86a5fe.jpg

I personally like the scratch marks. Hee hee. smile

Nov 23 09 01:33 pm Link

Model

Amapola

New York, New York, US

EA Photographics wrote:

hmmmm I didnt get a link..oh well..guess i shall wait till that one glorious day when I get pictures from these events hahahah
hey have fun in NYC!

Jax

Nov 23 09 01:47 pm Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

Another one of Michael's shots I edited.

https://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/i/2009/327/f/5/Modern_Day_Southern_Belle_by_TrinityChevalier.jpg

Nov 23 09 03:01 pm Link

Model

V.x.V

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Here is one of the spectacular newbie Alicia.  Watch for more of this fantastic new model.  This was only her second shoot EVER!

https://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091123/09/4b0ac8e3a2d97.jpg

Umm...yeah. I sort of trained her like...a year ago and gave her a whole ton of modeling advice/info. So you can also thank  me.

Teeheehee.

Nov 23 09 03:02 pm Link

Model

V.x.V

Trinity Chevalier wrote:
https://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091123/13/4b0afeb86a5fe.jpg

I personally like the scratch marks. Hee hee. smile

WHOA THAT HOT.

Nov 23 09 03:03 pm Link

Model

V.x.V

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

Scott....well, yeah.
Vixxa, you're legendary.

MARRY ME WOMAN.

Nov 23 09 03:06 pm Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

Vixxa Violet wrote:
MARRY ME WOMAN.

You got it. When and where?  And will Tony mind??

Nov 23 09 03:14 pm Link