Forums > Events > EA Photographics Workshop - 11/20 & 21- Etters, PA

Photographer

EA Photographics

Reading, Pennsylvania, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

How does shooting together at Joe's thing sound? Hee hee, Adam, you'd better come to that. I need SOMEONE around who likes me!

Well, I do like you and all but was not really planning on shooting anything there.  I was gonna just go and meet and greet.  Although, perhaps I could be convinced otherwise...  smile

Nov 30 09 04:53 am Link

Photographer

Ron Barrick Photography

Newville, Pennsylvania, US

As promised......more Bonsai!!  smile

I'm particularly pleased with the two 18+ shots of Bonsai that I took at the B&B.  Bonsai - Reclining (the working title for now) will be on display at Art Association of Harrisburg's annual "Figuratively Speaking" exhibition from January 15 through February 11.  Check out the show if you can!!

https://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091125/10/4b0d7d811763b.jpg

Bonsai - Reclining

18+     http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/pho … 198b17.jpg

Bonsai - Reflective

18+     http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/pho … 233cd8.jpg

Nov 30 09 05:03 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Well, I do like you and all but was not really planning on shooting anything there.  I was gonna just go and meet and greet.  Although, perhaps I could be convinced otherwise...  smile

You doesn't has to shoot. I'm just vying for presence. smile

Nov 30 09 07:03 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

You doesn't has to shoot. I'm just vying for presence. smile

This is why I love you.  smile  If you and Jaclyn can come up with a compelling theme/concept, I can be convinced to whip out my...  Camera gear!  smile

Nov 30 09 07:44 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

EA Photographics wrote:
This is why I love you.  smile  If you and Jaclyn can come up with a compelling theme/concept, I can be convinced to whip out my...  Camera gear!  smile

Excuuuuuuse me while I whip this out.

Nov 30 09 08:55 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

Excuuuuuuse me while I whip this out.

I know...  I will have to ask these people to stand back a bit though...  lol

Nov 30 09 10:38 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

His lessons didn't help. Well, at least not with my pool game.

https://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/334/8/6/86da702085684710eaa38a506a3979b3.jpg

Nov 30 09 05:15 pm Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

EA Photographics wrote:

If we can coerce Vixxa and Bunny and Katie into coming, we could do that bachelorette party on the stripper pole....

Nov 30 09 07:29 pm Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

Also, does anyone have any shots of the dom set Bunny, Katie and I did with Bonsai? I got one from Elvin, but I know there were more photographers in there than just him. wink As selfish as this sounds, I'd love one that shows the cincher I was wearing (thank you, Bunny!) and the flog I had, since there really isn't any fetish work in my port....who loves me enough to help me out? *bats eyelashes in a damsely way*

Nov 30 09 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Bradley Imaging

Dayton, Ohio, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:
Also, does anyone have any shots of the dom set Bunny, Katie and I did with Bonsai? I got one from Elvin, but I know there were more photographers in there than just him. wink As selfish as this sounds, I'd love one that shows the cincher I was wearing (thank you, Bunny!) and the flog I had, since there really isn't any fetish work in my port....who loves me enough to help me out? *bats eyelashes in a damsely way*

I have some, but I haven't started working on them yet.

Also, I didn't take any close-ups of any individual models, but I suppose I could try and crop a shot or 2, since you're cool and all. Stay tuned.......

Nov 30 09 11:40 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Bradley Imaging

Dayton, Ohio, US

Evie and Vance have a special message for Jeff...

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/ … b90d48.jpg

Not sure if one-finger salutes need to be linked, but I figured I'd play it safe.

Nov 30 09 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

SteveBradleyPhotography wrote:

Not sure if one-finger salutes need to be linked, but I figured I'd play it safe.

ROFLMAO!

Dec 01 09 04:54 am Link

Model

Bonsai

Tucson, Arizona, US

Post hidden on Dec 01, 2009 06:59 am
Reason: violates rules
Comments:
No soliciting for votes.

Dec 01 09 05:38 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

So, where are the rest of the killer images that I know were shot at the workshop?  Still waiting to see more from all the amazing talent we had assembled in one place for an entire weekend.  smile

Dec 01 09 07:01 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

Also, I didn't take any close-ups of any individual models, but I suppose I could try and crop a shot or 2, since you're cool and all. Stay tuned.......

Oh, I don't need them cropped. smile I don't mind at all showing that I can play well with other models!

Dec 01 09 07:09 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

Oh, I don't need them cropped. smile I don't mind at all showing that I can play well with other models!

This is not what I am hearing...  ROFLMAO!

Dec 01 09 07:44 am Link

Model

Evie Cartagena

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

MY FAVORITE!!! lol

Dec 01 09 07:59 am Link

Photographer

Jeff Michaels Photos

Hershey, Pennsylvania, US

Ya know I was telling her all weekend to use all her fingers if she was going to wave at me!!! LOL!!

Dec 01 09 08:01 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Crow Photography wrote:

Ya know I was telling her all weekend to use all her fingers if she was going to wave at me!!! LOL!!

You're number 1!...  You're number 1!  smile

Dec 01 09 08:07 am Link

Model

Evie Cartagena

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

EA Photographics wrote:

You're number 1!...  You're number 1!  smile

aww Jeffy, thats my special wave for you...just for you #1 lol

Dec 01 09 08:08 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

EA Photographics wrote:
This is not what I am hearing...  ROFLMAO!

sad Oh no! What is you hearing? Do more people hate me? I'm starting to lose track...

Dec 01 09 08:21 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

sad Oh no! What is you hearing? Do more people hate me? I'm starting to lose track...

No, just the same one whose arm you broke and the one that is afraid of you now...  borat  lol

You are so NOT hateable...  It is really comical that anyone would believe any of that nonsense.  But, you ARE a good storyteller.  lol

Dec 01 09 08:26 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

EA Photographics wrote:
No, just the same one whose arm you broke and the one that is afraid of you now...  borat  lol

You are so NOT hateable...  It is really comical that anyone would believe any of that nonsense.  But, you ARE a good storyteller.  lol

Oh, Gia. Hee hee. big_smile

I can be quite hateable. This is proven by the fact that there are, in fact, people who not only hate me, but broadcast said hatred to the entire Twitter network. Ah well. They only succeed in making themselves look bad.

....wait, did you just call me a liar?? Wanna fight, punk?

Dec 01 09 08:39 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

I can be quite hateable. This is proven by the fact that there are, in fact, people who not only hate me, but broadcast said hatred to the entire Twitter network. Ah well. They only succeed in making themselves look bad.

You wanna piece of me?  Well, do ya?  lol.  Ok, which piece???  lol

Dec 01 09 10:23 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

If we can coerce Vixxa and Bunny and Katie into coming, we could do that bachelorette party on the stripper pole....

umm... just tell me when to be there!

Dec 02 09 04:01 pm Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:
His lessons didn't help. Well, at least not with my pool game.

https://fc09.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/334/8/6/86da702085684710eaa38a506a3979b3.jpg

gotta get that wrist down, the cue's just going to bounce the thing - you're killing your momentum! NOOOOOO!!!

sorry - don't mind all the posting, i was in internet black-out land for a week - and IM BACK BABAY! YEAH!

привет!

Dec 02 09 04:03 pm Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

heh... you can hang out with me, we can be all rough and tough and hardcore as... the... hated...?

k, that didn't work.

Dec 02 09 04:05 pm Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

WELCOME TO MY LIFE!!! only i saw karma start to peer it's head out in my favor a few days ago... but if anyone's gonna throw down, i got your back!

Dec 02 09 04:06 pm Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

just the same one that you have probably

Dec 02 09 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

LatinDog Studio

Trinity Chevalier wrote:

Check your email. I just sent you, Bonsai, Katie & Bunny 11 pics from that session.

Dec 02 09 09:47 pm Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

wahoo! (omg, i've been awake since freaking tuesday... help!!!)

Dec 03 09 02:57 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

psithurism wrote:
wahoo! (omg, i've been awake since freaking tuesday... help!!!)

Ok, here is what you do...

Go to your bedroom, have your husband tie you to the bed, close your eyes, and SLEEP!  I need you rested up for Sat...  smile

Dec 03 09 03:25 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

EA Photographics wrote:

Ok, here is what you do...

Go to your bedroom, have your husband tie you to the bed, close your eyes, and SLEEP!  I need you rested up for Sat...  smile

LOL - that'd be great if he weren't passed out since like... 11:00... man, we're dry here - I MEAN - man, I just haven't been able to sleep lately... yeah. But don't worry, 2 nights isn't even remotely close to a record for me - my record is 11 days - i lose functionality after about 6 days, day 8 i'm like... on a string about 15 feet above myself and about three feet to the left - after that, well, you'd have to ask adam (LOL, my friend who moved to LA after Berklee... that bastard... i want my best friend back! HE MISSED MY WEDDING TO GET A FREAKING TATTOO!!!) because i think he got it on tape, and i definitely have about 500-600GB of digital video i haven't looked at in a few years - mainly because i was like... miss candy raver off my gourd InSaNE in college (come on, I went to Berklee... not UC Berkeley... Berklee College of Music - in Boston - hippie school extraordinaire (hey... bill cosby handed me my diploma and steven tyler sat in on one of my classes taught by Livingston Taylor [stage performance techniques for the charismatic instrumentalist - yes, this was actually the name of the course... man, my school rocked] (as in, "katie, hi! have you met MY BROTHER JAMES?" omg!) and wrote me a note about how he didn't think it was possible to pull of metallica as a piano solo (especially hero of the day) but i blew his mind - hey - I earned bragging rites on that one!)

BE PSYCHED ABOUT SATURDAY - oh, do i have a sooperdy-dooperdy-awesometastic area of fabulosity (and may be umm... haunted... hope that doesn't bother you... i LIVE FOR THAT STUFF!) - BE PSYCHED!!!

Umm, and yeah... if my husband's going to tie me to the bed, the LAST thing i'm going to do is sleep! lol... but oh, so true smile

Dec 03 09 03:51 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

psithurism wrote:

LOL - that'd be great if he weren't passed out since like... 11:00... man, we're dry here - I MEAN - man, I just haven't been able to sleep lately... yeah. But don't worry, 2 nights isn't even remotely close to a record for me - my record is 11 days - i lose functionality after about 6 days, day 8 i'm like... on a string about 15 feet above myself and about three feet to the left - after that, well, you'd have to ask adam (LOL, my friend who moved to LA after Berklee... that bastard... i want my best friend back! HE MISSED MY WEDDING TO GET A FREAKING TATTOO!!!) because i think he got it on tape, and i definitely have about 500-600GB of digital video i haven't looked at in a few years - mainly because i was like... miss candy raver off my gourd InSaNE in college (come on, I went to Berklee... not UC Berkeley... Berklee College of Music - in Boston - hippie school extraordinaire (hey... bill cosby handed me my diploma and steven tyler sat in on one of my classes taught by Livingston Taylor [stage performance techniques for the charismatic instrumentalist - yes, this was actually the name of the course... man, my school rocked] (as in, "katie, hi! have you met MY BROTHER JAMES?" omg!) and wrote me a note about how he didn't think it was possible to pull of metallica as a piano solo (especially hero of the day) but i blew his mind - hey - I earned bragging rites on that one!)

BE PSYCHED ABOUT SATURDAY - oh, do i have a sooperdy-dooperdy-awesometastic area of fabulosity (and may be umm... haunted... hope that doesn't bother you... i LIVE FOR THAT STUFF!) - BE PSYCHED!!!

Umm, and yeah... if my husband's going to tie me to the bed, the LAST thing i'm going to do is sleep! lol... but oh, so true smile

Ok, WAY too much info contained there, but I am super stoked for the awesometastic fabulosity that is about to ensue.  Haunted?  Pshaw...  Those ghosts need to be afraid of me and the amazingness we are about to create!  smile

Brakes are nice, but calipers, shoes, and the rest should not be overlooked either.  lol.  In any case, sensors, apertures, lens motors, and PHOTOSHOP is where it's really at anyway.  You can have your brakes, just let me have my DSLR.  smile

Did someone say pink stereo?

Dec 03 09 04:11 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

EA Photographics wrote:
Did someone say pink stereo?

sigh... i wish.

and yeah - sleep deprivation leads to aimless blithering... and dry-ice grenades too apparently (whoops...)

Dec 03 09 04:15 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

psithurism wrote:

sigh... i wish.

and yeah - sleep deprivation leads to aimless blithering... and dry-ice grenades too apparently (whoops...)

D'oh!  No you didn't!  lol.  smile

Dec 03 09 04:26 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

i didn't? LOL - tell that to the hole in the drywall in my kitchen... wow, this is the third kitchen we've managed to set off some sort of explosion in (in my defense, the first two WERE TOTALLY CHRIS' FAULT!) - i think it's destiny, i'm not meant to go near kitchens!

Dec 03 09 04:28 am Link

Model

Katie Damron

Fallston, Maryland, US

freaking song, dammit Adam!

"here we go, in slow-mo. video, vertigo - test for echo... some kind of trouble on the sensory screen, camera curves over caved-in cop cars, bleacher-creatures, would-be desperados clutch at plausible deniability; Don't touch that dial --- We're in denial until the showcase trial on TV"

(stereo rhymes - kind of - with vertigo and video... and pink... and thus, random songs having nothing to do with ANYTHING pop into my head for days... at least it isn't "limelight" this time (all the world to me a stage, and we are nearly players, performers and portrayers - each another's audience outside the - well - everyone knows that one...)

oh god, please tell me someone else knows that first song and i'm not as much of a nerd as i assume i am smile

Dec 03 09 04:35 am Link

Photographer

EA Photographics

psithurism wrote:
freaking song, dammit Adam!

"here we go, in slow-mo. video, vertigo - test for echo... some kind of trouble on the sensory screen, camera curves over caved-in cop cars, bleacher-creatures, would-be desperados clutch at plausible deniability; Don't touch that dial --- We're in denial until the showcase trial on TV"

(stereo rhymes - kind of - with vertigo and video... and pink... and thus, random songs having nothing to do with ANYTHING pop into my head for days... at least it isn't "limelight" this time (all the world to me a stage, and we are nearly players, performers and portrayers - each another's audience outside the - well - everyone knows that one...)

oh god, please tell me someone else knows that first song and i'm not as much of a nerd as i assume i am smile

Sorry sweetie.  I am not familiar with the song and, much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, you ARE as big a nerd as you fear.  smile  Its all good though.  You are about the hottest looking nerd I have seen in a LONG time...  smile

Dec 03 09 04:37 am Link

Model

Trinity Chevalier

EA Photographics wrote:
Sorry sweetie.  I am not familiar with the song and, much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, you ARE as big a nerd as you fear.  smile  Its all good though.  You are about the hottest looking nerd I have seen in a LONG time...  smile

....Ahem. >sad

Dec 03 09 06:05 am Link