Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > How do you rate % 0-100 - (Models Only)

Photographer

Jonexpo

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

khaili Conway wrote:
Me please! smile

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...16% - Nice natural look but nothing really screams wow atm.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17% - More personality through your eyes needs to be conveyed,there are many poorly framed and cropped images in your port that dont serve you well.
(3)Posing and agility factor...17% -A Little too safe and conservative would love to see more personality and lighthearted captures to show your range and strenghts more.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...14%
Nice look there are limited themes atm but would try stepping out of your comfort zone Be bold be more daring and have fun.

Total Score:64%

Oct 10 09 11:05 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Erin Scime wrote:
im curious

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...20% - Nice and tall you definately got spunk but you need to pay for professional shots to showcase your true potential.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17% - A Very alluring look beautiful profile strong jawline and facial structure...smile more and show more personality.
(3)Posing and agility factor...19% -There's some good movement and fluidity in there.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...16%
Nice look there are limited themes atm but would try stepping out of your comfort zone Be bold be more daring and have fun your images look amateurish in comparison with your look and obvious talent.Get some more professional images and only pick the creme of the crop for your port.

Total Score:72%

Oct 10 09 11:10 pm Link

Model

Jeremy Shawaf

Venice, California, US

If you could please imform me of things I could improve on that'd be great.  K Thx

Oct 10 09 11:17 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Briana Banks wrote:
Okay tell me what you think and be honest please

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...17% - Lacking the wow factor..
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...16% -A Very alluring look beautiful profile nice skin and smile use it more often...
(3)Posing and agility factor...15% -Good photographers will help direct you however in the meantime practice role playing in front of a mirror.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...15%
Not enough variety too swimsuity atm

Total Score:63%

Oct 11 09 12:07 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Sky B Cheshure  wrote:
Very Interested...How do I improve?

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...15% - Nice confident and sassy but body shape lacks the wow factor for fashion/glamour.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17% -A nice pretty face suited to catalogue or lifestyle themes.
(3)Posing and agility factor...16% -Strong BODY need to show more aggression and passion in your posing...Flirt with the lens!.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...17%
Not a great deal of variety in there atm but perservere in getting more shoots and broaden your versatility and themes..

Total Score:65%

Oct 11 09 12:18 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

JamieB_5 wrote:
Go ahead!!! thanks!

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape factor...18% 
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...18% 
(3)Posing and agility factor...17% -Bold strong more direction needed.
Repetitive and limited but more shoots equals more range and variety.

Total Score:69%

Oct 11 09 12:38 am Link

Model

Amelia Talon

Seattle, Washington, US

Would love to know your opinion.

Oct 11 09 01:36 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Amelia Talon wrote:
Would love to know your opinion.

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...20% - Nice confident versatile and and sexy.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20% - A Very alluring look beautiful profile strong jawline and facial structure...!
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% -Bold strong & nicely styled ,would like to see some more quirky posing and fluidity.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...22%
Nice look suited to a range of styles love your physical prowess and versatility i like your implied work and imho it outweighs your nude work.
Overall good range of images and looks in your port...Best of luck

Total Score:80%

Oct 11 09 02:01 am Link

Model

Ania N

please

Oct 11 09 02:08 am Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Ania N wrote:
please

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...18% - Nice based on the images but hard to gauge as there is no physical info regarding height etc.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...19% - A strong evocative profile that manifests itself well based on the theme which is well suited to fluidity and fashion 4th image 1st row is great!
(3)Posing and agility factor...20% -Nice intuitive technique role play and expression's are convincing and strong.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...18%
Nice look & style not a great deal of variety but the material you have captures and showcases you well.

Total Score:75%

Oct 11 09 02:23 am Link

Model

Lenore Nevermore

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Me please, if you have time! My port is really little right now, but I'm working on it smile

Oct 11 09 05:13 am Link

Model

Grace R

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

I like the variety you display in your portfolio, and the fact that you have both black and white and colour. The only thing I could really fault is the fact that in some of your images the top of the model's head is cut off in a way that doesn't really work for me.

Oct 11 09 02:42 pm Link

Model

Rani Kadi

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I think your work is great, a lot of variety although I my be inclined to re-arrange some as there are a couple that seem out of place, such us lingerie, there still great shots so i'd keep them but I just found it odd that there was such an elgant classic themed photo next to a more modern colourful sexy shot. (just personal taste) A lot of your images have great comp which is captivating. My fav's are  https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090708/22/4a5583c79f1c8_m.jpg

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090518/22/4a1243d611f09_m.jpg

and of course

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/081018/21/48fa93fc84896_m.jpg

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090206/03/498c183127b25_m.jpg

you do wedding style shots beautifully and I would pay top dollar for shots like those

Oct 11 09 03:53 pm Link

Model

Jeremy Shawaf

Venice, California, US

Jonexpo wrote:
Please take a moment to review my port in order to strengthen and improve.
In return
I'll rate you based on the following criteria:

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...25%
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...25%
(3)Posing and agility factor...25%
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...25%

Total Score:

I thought your port was great.  I like how your pictures vary from balck and white to permiscuous to high fashion to a wedding and very vibrant colors.  Am I suppposed to give you a percentage as well?

Oct 11 09 04:00 pm Link

Model

Robert Strazzullo

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

id like to know!

Oct 11 09 04:00 pm Link

Model

Tara Jayde

Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia

yes please let me know smile

Oct 11 09 04:15 pm Link

Model

Leaving only footprints

Kansas City, Kansas, US

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090723/07/4a68752d303d7_m.jpg

Ok your absolutely gorgeous in this photo! However the big pillar/urn thing in front is too distracting. It goes with the theme just your not positioned right or something. But like I said you look stunning in the photo, and the dress is beautiful!

Now me please lol

Oct 11 09 05:11 pm Link

Model

Erin Mae

New York, New York, US

i would like to hear your opinion.

Oct 11 09 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Erin Scime wrote:
i would like to hear your opinion.

Have already reviewed yours see above...:-)

Oct 11 09 08:46 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Lenore H wrote:
Me please, if you have time! My port is really little right now, but I'm working on it smile

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...18% - Based on your body type you would definately suit artistic nudity with a play on light and shade.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...19% - A strong evocative profile love your telling eyes and eyebrows they convey a little naughtiness and spunk.
(3)Posing and agility factor...16% -More skill and experience needed in this area that will come with time.
Nice look & style not a great deal of variety but the material you have captures and showcases you well. Look to pay for some professional images to heighten and amplify your true uniqueness and beauty definate potential if the right team is on board..

Total Score:71%

Oct 11 09 08:50 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Thx for your comments.

Grace R wrote:
I like the variety you display in your portfolio, and the fact that you have both black and white and colour. The only thing I could really fault is the fact that in some of your images the top of the model's head is cut off in a way that doesn't really work for me.

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...19% - A Beautifully soft and subtle pocket rocket body type that is perfectly suited to your favoured themes of art nudity.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...19% - A strong profile that manifests itself well based on the theme i would experiment with some wigs to add some framing and shaping to your beautiful face to add a little variety...Just an observation.
(3)Posing and agility factor...20% -Nice intuitive technique role play and expression's are convincing and strong you are able to mould your body beautifully to convey maximum impact.
Obviously limited to nude work but i seriously see great potential branching into pre 1930's themes and pin-up due to your agility.

Total Score:75%

Oct 11 09 08:56 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Rani Kadi wrote:
I think your work is great, a lot of variety although I my be inclined to re-arrange some as there are a couple that seem out of place, such us lingerie, there still great shots so i'd keep them but I just found it odd that there was such an elgant classic themed photo next to a more modern colourful sexy shot. (just personal taste) A lot of your images have great comp which is captivating. My fav's are  https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090708/22/4a5583c79f1c8_m.jpg

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090518/22/4a1243d611f09_m.jpg

and of course

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/081018/21/48fa93fc84896_m.jpg

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090206/03/498c183127b25_m.jpg

you do wedding style shots beautifully and I would pay top dollar for shots like those

Thx for your feedback...:-)
(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...18% -Nice based on height alluring soft and spunky.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...18% -A nice natural "Girl next door look" that would be well suited to lifestyle or stock photo work possibly bridal.
(3)Posing and agility factor...18% -Nice intuitive technique role play but would work on expressions.
Nice look & style not a great deal of variety but the material you have captures and showcases you well.

Total Score:71%

Oct 11 09 09:02 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Little

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Id like to know, if you have a chance smile Thanks!

Oct 11 09 09:03 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Little

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Oh, and where would you like my take on your port? In this thread or should I message/tag you??

Oct 11 09 09:05 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

I thought your port was great.  I like how your pictures vary from balck and white to permiscuous to high fashion to a wedding and very vibrant colors.

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape factor...20% - Very strong masculine presence and vibe.(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...19% -A commanding look the confidence and expressiveness is there but the image quality needs improvement.
(3)Posing and agility factor...19% -Good technique,would include more full length shots.
Desperately need to get some more polished images that will serve you better,pay for a fashion studio shoot to kickstart and to give your port a more stronger look.
Total Score:76%

Oct 11 09 09:07 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Tara Jayde wrote:
yes please let me know smile

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...18% - A Very dynamic pocket rocket based on your height.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...19% - Beautiful natural smile and features,headshots look ice and suit your style.
(3)Posing and agility factor...17% -Cute but more movement and sensuality needs to be conveyed.
Nice variety and it's good to see that you are out there and ghaving a go at different styles,i like the implied ones the best and you look great in swimwear..

Total Score:72%

Oct 11 09 09:15 pm Link

Model

Rachael Nichole

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

would love to know  big_smile

Oct 11 09 09:19 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Leaving only footprints wrote:
https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090723/07/4a68752d303d7_m.jpg

Ok your absolutely gorgeous in this photo! However the big pillar/urn thing in front is too distracting. It goes with the theme just your not positioned right or something. But like I said you look stunning in the photo, and the dress is beautiful!

Now me please lol

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...21% - Love your spunk confidence and the naughty twinkle in the eyes.
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20% - A gorgeous femininity radiating an encapsulating smile and piercing eyes.
3)Posing and agility factor...20% -Nice intuitive technique role play and expression's are convincing and strong.
(4)Creative diversity and conceptual versatility...21%
Nice look style and a mix of variations and themes which show your ability to grasp every photo opportunity....Very nice port. :-)

Total Score:82%

Oct 11 09 09:20 pm Link

Model

moore m

Denver, Colorado, US

mEow

Oct 11 09 09:21 pm Link

Model

Angelique Theresa

Providence, Rhode Island, US

I am very much new so most of the photos are from the same shoot. however, I could use any advice or help that is given.

smile

Oct 11 09 09:27 pm Link

Model

moore m

Denver, Colorado, US

I've got NOTHING bad to say about your portfolio here on MM, your black and white is damn near close to perfect ! ! Having said that, I went ahead and picked my *FAV from your port. .  https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090709/03/4a55c86dc066c_m.jpg 

me pls big_smile

Oct 11 09 09:30 pm Link

Model

ktds

Think you'll pull me up on lack of skin/variety, but i'll play!

Oct 11 09 09:34 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

moore m  wrote:
I've got NOTHING bad to say about your portfolio here on MM, your black and white is damn near close to perfect ! ! Having said that, I went ahead and picked my *FAV from your port. .  https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090709/03/4a55c86dc066c_m.jpg 

me pls big_smile

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...21% - Love your spunk and confidence you have an innate ability to showcase your best physical attributes despite your height which translates well photographically and onto print..
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20% -A gorgeous face and structure , i could work with that all day long...Smile more is my only nit pick.
3)Posing and agility factor...22% -Nice intuitive and strong technique.The role play and expression's are convincing and strong...You work the camera well...!
Nice look style and a mix of variations and themes which show your ability to grasp every photo opportunity....Very nice professional mix in your port :-)

Total Score:84%

Oct 11 09 09:39 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Little

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I guess I will put it here....

I love love love many of the images in your port. Many people have already pointed out some of the ones that I think are amazing and beautiful. Your wedding photography is probably the best Ive seen. The only real criticism- if you can call it that- is you lack diversity. But again, not really a criticism since you clearly specialize in that style!

Oct 11 09 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Chrissy Little wrote:
I guess I will put it here....

I love love love many of the images in your port. Many people have already pointed out some of the ones that I think are amazing and beautiful. Your wedding photography is probably the best Ive seen. The only real criticism- if you can call it that- is you lack diversity. But again, not really a criticism since you clearly specialize in that style!

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...20% - A pocket rocket mini dynamo~Love your spunk and confidence you have that inner tiger that yearns to be unleashed you havent even scratched the surface of your sexual prowess! 
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...17% - Not a cover girl but what you lack photogenically you clearly make up for thru your physical abilities and attribute's.
(3)Posing and agility factor...22% -Your strongest point nice intuitive technique wonderful balance and flexibility,role play and expression's are convincing and strong.
Not a great deal of variety and diversity but your nude work is strong.Would be a great muse for artistic painting bodypainting/sculpture or even dance and rythmic themes...Bravo!

Total Score:77%

Oct 11 09 10:14 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Little

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thanks! You are very inspiring I must say...I have not done very many shoots so I still have a lot to explore. I apologize for the lack of detail in my take on your portfolio- was overwhelmed with all the photos and again, I am relatively new but I left you some pic comments with more elaborate thoughts smile

Oct 11 09 10:27 pm Link

Model

Teer Wayde

Can I play? smile

Oct 11 09 10:29 pm Link

Photographer

Jonexpo

Teer Wayde wrote:
Can I play? smile

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...20% - Love your vibe you got all the curves in the right spot's you would be a dream to shoot anything remotely related to post 50's hollywood to implied voluptious viven boudoir...Lot's of visual appeal and style!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20%  A gorgeous feminine allure i dont see you hitting the mainstream but you are unique and should be proud of your strength's and chosen genre...A Class act would love to collaborate on a vintage B/W hollywood theme in a razzamatazz shoe boutique with crazy chicago light's sometime...;-0)
(3)Posing and agility factor...19% -Bold and beautiful...Nice movement.
Nice look style and a mix of variations and themes which show your ability to grasp every photo opportunity....A Superb muse that clearly has an intoxicating and consummate approach... Very nice port. :-)

Oct 11 09 11:01 pm Link

Model

Bree Bruington

Los Angeles, California, US

me please :-)

Oct 11 09 11:14 pm Link

Model

Teer Wayde

Jonexpo wrote:

(1)Aesthetics Body Shape & spunk factor...20% - Love your vibe you got all the curves in the right spot's you would be a dream to shoot anything remotely related to post 50's hollywood to implied voluptious viven boudoir...Lot's of visual appeal and style!
(2)Photogenic Face expression & Smile factor...20%  A gorgeous feminine allure i dont see you hitting the mainstream but you are unique and should be proud of your strength's and chosen genre...A Class act would love to collaborate on a vintage B/W hollywood theme in a razzamatazz shoe boutique with crazy chicago light's sometime...;-0)
(3)Posing and agility factor...19% -Bold and beautiful...Nice movement.
Nice look style and a mix of variations and themes which show your ability to grasp every photo opportunity....A Superb muse that clearly has an intoxicating and consummate approach... Very nice port. :-)

Woooooohoooo! thank you big_smile

Oct 11 09 11:37 pm Link