This thread was locked on 2012-12-22 20:02:16
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Nationwide - Model Wanted (Indep Horror Film) - Paid

Model

Saurena F

Pacific Grove, California, US

~~~ Im interested ... But I am also new to MM ~~~~

Jun 07 06 04:54 pm Link

Model

Saurena F

Pacific Grove, California, US

Hahahah Hollshit .. NEVER MIND SOOO NOT INTERESTED  >>> THANKS

GOOODDD ONEEE

Jun 07 06 04:56 pm Link

Model

Los Angeles, California, US

Jun 07 06 04:57 pm Link

Model

on 2nd thought...;-)

Jun 07 06 04:57 pm Link

Model

Raven Bathory

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Adrienne Aurora wrote:
I am currently seeking male and female models ages 18-36 all ethnic backgrounds, for an upcoming independent horror film project.

The theme of this shoot is horror. Think 80's B movie. You will be compensated for your time up to $100 hour depending on your experience. Travel expenses paid. You will receive an 8x10 color print as a small bonus and thank you for your time.

NO nudity. Possible implied, but certainly not required. This will take place in Orlando, Florida in the month of September. Dates are not set yet. Please feel free to leave a tag here showing your interest. I will look over each portfolio and notify those whose look I feel will best fit the look we are trying to achieve.

The producer is going for a believable look, therefore all props will be authentic- this includes all blades, guns, bows and arrows, and quicksand. In order to capture reactions as real as possible, injuries may be sustained in which case we would continue filming to get your genuine reaction. These injuries may include the following: road rash, dismemberment, broken nails, cuts, bruises, loss of hair, West Nile, gonorrea, weight loss or gain, or teeth removal. Please make note of that before you respond to this casting. Thanks for your time and interest.

Post here if interested. Messages in my inbox will be ignored.

I AM DEFINANTLY INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to hear from you soon!!!!!

Jun 07 06 05:03 pm Link

Model

Ivy Vynes

Toledo, Ohio, US

oooooo this sounds like fun hehe get ahold of me if you like what you see. I'd love to get all gored up *grins*

Jun 07 06 05:05 pm Link

Model

Rose Noir

Chicago, Illinois, US

I'm very interested. I've never been in any films but I was in drama for 3 years in highschool. I love horror films and I've always wanted to be an independant horror film actress.

Please please please check out my portfolio. I also have more photos if you'd like to see more.

Thanks so much!

'Reality is just a dream. I am your nightmare'
Rose Noir

Jun 07 06 05:07 pm Link

Model

Rose Noir

Chicago, Illinois, US

I'm very interested. I've never been in any films but I was in drama for 3 years in highschool. I love horror films and I've always wanted to be an independant horror film actress.

Please please please check out my portfolio. I also have more photos if you'd like to see more.

Thanks so much!

'Reality is just a dream. I am your nightmare'
Rose Noir

Jun 07 06 05:09 pm Link

Model

lincoln blake

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I would love to be in this horror film please let me know if your interested

Jun 07 06 05:26 pm Link

Model

lincoln blake

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I would love to be in this horror film please let me know if your interested in me

Jun 07 06 05:28 pm Link

Model

Sara Beth

New York, New York, US

this kind of thing should be a test for all people who think they want to be models...for those who take it seriously...well, MM might have a new automatic filter here! wink

Jun 07 06 05:28 pm Link

Model

salvatores

Hollywood, Alabama, US

wow,thats good deal,i am interested work with u

Jun 07 06 05:30 pm Link

Model

Miranda Cole

Monterey, California, US

Lets do it!

Jun 07 06 05:31 pm Link

Model

Erock Sanchez

Tampa, Florida, US

Im up for it pain is just gain!!! This sounds fun!

Jun 07 06 05:32 pm Link

Model

Miss Vivian

New York, New York, US

I am very interested...sounds like lots of fun......I have done many fetish/bondage films but not horror as of yet.....would love to!

Vivian

Jun 07 06 05:32 pm Link

Model

salvatores

Hollywood, Alabama, US

i am good in horror movie

Jun 07 06 05:35 pm Link

Model

Constance Hilory

Mobile, Alabama, US

Too funny. smile

Jun 07 06 05:35 pm Link

Model

SAPHIRE210mary

San Antonio, Florida, US

yeah. . . . right . . .   .

Jun 07 06 05:37 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Envy wrote:
I call dibs on gonorrhea.

Damn you- I was gonna pick that.  I guess I'm stuck with West Nile... sooooooo common. Ugh.

Jun 07 06 05:39 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Envy wrote:

Isis wrote:
Damn you- I was gonna pick that.  I guess I'm stuck with West Nile... sooooooo common. Ugh.

... if you're trying to pick which disease to get... go with the gonorrhea.  At least you'll be havin' a whole lotta fun while you're being infected!

Jun 07 06 05:50 pm Link

Model

Isis

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

SayCheeZ! wrote:

Envy wrote:

... if you're trying to pick which disease to get... go with the gonorrhea.  At least you'll be havin' a whole lotta fun while you're being infected!

LOL.  Very true!

Jun 07 06 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

JM Dean

Cary, North Carolina, US

Sara Beth wrote:
this kind of thing should be a test for all people who think they want to be models...for those who take it seriously...well, MM might have a new automatic filter here! wink

LOL, I've already got three nude shoots from this thread. Let the naive come!

Jun 07 06 06:03 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Adrienne Aurora wrote:
I still need more models for my movie!

This movie will be funded by my new sugardaddy and he knows that I have what it takes to be a great screnewriter/producer/director.

Cannibal Queen wrote:
I was kind of interested until that. I honestly hope this is all a huge joke. If your willing to put models wellbeing at risk so you can get a realistic "look" your on crack. I'll stick with my boyfriends films. Thank you.

Wait just a darn minute here!- The fact that my sugardaddy is funding the project is the part that you don't like??
yikes

Jun 07 06 07:31 pm Link

Model

CHRISTOPHER BRADLEY

North Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I AM DOWN LIKE FOUR FLAT TIRES ON A LOW RIDER , WITH THE MUFFLER DRAGGING!!! CHECK MY PORT AND SEE IF I'M WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR! THANKS!

Jun 07 06 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

i am really interested in your project, please check out my portfolio and see if i have what it takes.. smile

Jun 07 06 07:45 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

I'm so new to MM but I think I have what it takes.  I can start arguments in
various forums.  I've been known to have a hard head (per my wife)
I don't do much with my hands (per my wife.  I do no housework.) so I could
lose them and be okay and my breaths really bad in the morning.

Jun 07 06 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Injuries may include: road rash, dismemberment, broken nails, cuts, bruises, loss of hair, West Nile, gonorrea, weight loss or gain, or teeth removal.

Jesus little girl... you're a lightweight and this shit is child's play.  When your ready for some REAL torture (nailboard ass whipping/hot branding/screaming amputations/eye gouging/forced gassing/orifice air injection/indian scalping/bamboo rack torture/skin torching/mind melding/ear biting/acid burning/tar and feathering/joint fusing/nasal smell receptor searing/private parts abuse/bloody nipple twisting/unwilling rape/pirahana Amazon river dipping/boa constrictor strangulation/vampire neck sucking/rubber hose beating/forced finger and toenail removal/muscular tissue drilling/rectal antique bedpost probing)... you call me... we'll show you how 'the big boys' do it... wink

Jun 07 06 08:19 pm Link

Model

Loretta Lightningbolt

DEVILS ELBOW, Missouri, US

Count me in, too!  I

Jun 07 06 08:38 pm Link

Model

Chas Pierce

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Interested view my PORT please or go to www.greerlange.com/chaslove78

Jun 07 06 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

William Dooley

High Springs, Florida, US

Photographer turned actor!, I never post on these forums. But this is a dream come true for me, I would love to star in this movie and would be very qualified. Road Rash, Cuts Bruses, Hair loss, Wt Gain , loss of teeth ,Broken  nails  Dismemberment(getting limited)  are part of my normal day. I have been vacaned aginist West Nile (NOT ON PURPOSE) In the final contract I  would like to  skip the gonerra because (My wife said no) However,I would be willing to subute BHC Disease or another injury.

Your post is the funniest post I have ever seen, I have laughed about this all day.

Jun 07 06 09:51 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Adrienne Aurora wrote:
... These injuries may include the following: ... dismemberment... teeth removal.

I guess this puts a new meaning to the phrase "Parts Modeling".

Jun 07 06 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

William Dooley

High Springs, Florida, US

Oh, By the way, I can work for a reduced hourly fee,because I have already received  deposits not to appear in any implied nude scene .

Jun 07 06 10:08 pm Link

Model

Maitri_Demone

Massillon, Ohio, US

Are you looking for models to "create" this gory effect?
Or another words, cause the damage???
big_smile

Jun 07 06 10:30 pm Link

Model

MsMojoRisinBJae

Toledo, Ohio, US

wow, i feel like a tard.  i just thought that in the initial post that the last paragraph was the only joking part!  lol, i guess i'm more naive than i thought.  maybe i should always read through everyone's posts before i post.  lol.  and the sugar daddy part is perfectly feasable.  i have a sugar daddy.  granted he doesn't fork out quite that much money, but i don't have to sleep with him or touch him or do anything sexual with him at all.  but it just proves that it is feasable.

Jun 07 06 10:48 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

MsMojoRisinBJae wrote:
wow, i feel like a tard.  i just thought that in the initial post that the last paragraph was the only joking part!  lol, i guess i'm more naive than i thought.  maybe i should always read through everyone's posts before i post.  lol.  and the sugar daddy part is perfectly feasable.  i have a sugar daddy.  granted he doesn't fork out quite that much money, but i don't have to sleep with him or touch him or do anything sexual with him at all.  but it just proves that it is feasable.

Why in the world would anyone wanna be a sugar daddy if they ain't getting any sugar?

Jun 07 06 10:53 pm Link

Model

Little Queenie

Indio, California, US

Adrienne Aurora wrote:

Adrienne Aurora wrote:
I still need more models for my movie!

This movie will be funded by my new sugardaddy and he knows that I have what it takes to be a great screnewriter/producer/director.

Wait just a darn minute here!- The fact that my sugardaddy is funding the project is the part that you don't like??
yikes

Oh no darling. That's only 1/16th of it.  But honestly watching my boyfriend mid process of getting funding and pouring his heart into his feature length makes me appreciate what he is doing more and I know it makes him value his project more. Plus it's a great way to meet some of the most interestng people. I like it when people are independent and go getters. Also, the fact that we are going off your "sugar daddy's" opinion that you are good at film making. I would rather go with a person that has proven their talent to millions not just some dude.

Jun 07 06 11:04 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Cannibal Queen wrote:

Oh no darling. That's only 1/16th of it.  But honestly watching my boyfriend mid process of getting funding and pouring his heart into his feature length makes me appreciate what he is doing more and I know it makes him value his project more. Plus it's a great way to meet some of the most interestng people. I like it when people are independent and go getters. Also, the fact that we are going off your "sugar daddy's" opinion that you are good at film making. I would rather go with a person that has proven their talent to millions not just some dude.

You really don't get it do you?

Jun 07 06 11:13 pm Link

Model

Christa1hottie

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

i would love to do this film with your comp. plz send me more info.

Thanks ~Christa1hottie~

Jun 07 06 11:21 pm Link

Model

Heatherly Nicole

Lake Charles, Louisiana, US

It makes me sick how these models care about nothing more than getting paid!
If you're REALLY interested in a casting call, try reading the post all the way through, and NOT just the first paragraph!
Funny stuff though.

Jun 07 06 11:28 pm Link

Model

Devin Pio

damn,,, i guess if all these things are possibilities you better have a lot of heads involved,, gimme a shout if you are still looking for victims, ahem, models...maybe losing a limb in florida will assuage my conscience for not going to iraq

Jun 08 06 01:36 am Link