Forums > Events > lv glam las vegas, nevada

Clothing Designer

Ana Torpedo

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hey all!! New to the site here.... but I'm sending a model in some of my latex designs to the shoot on the 29th.  I'm hoping I can make it out too but it depends on work stuff.

Aug 11 10 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Closet Jezebel wrote:
Hey all!! New to the site here.... but I'm sending a model in some of my latex designs to the shoot on the 29th.  I'm hoping I can make it out too but it depends on work stuff.

Welcome! Please enjoy our little family. Come on out every month, showcase your designs and explore the amazing talent on MM and at LV Glam.

Aug 12 10 01:46 pm Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Any models interested in the living art, angels theme with body paint please PM me and we can begin working out details. I can also contact Adam and see that he brings the angel wings. Still havent found a body painter but looking.

Aug 12 10 01:53 pm Link

Photographer

PaLu Photography

Beverly Hills, Michigan, US

Looking forward to participating in this event!
I'm sorry i can not come to the photo shooting tomorrow.
Hopefully i can come next time.

Aug 13 10 07:17 pm Link

Photographer

Barons Photography

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Have room for one more with possibably two models?  This sounds like big fun!

Aug 21 10 08:18 am Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Always room for more industry professionals. We look forward every month to network and shoot together. Sadly I have yet to find a body painter willing to donate their time and craft for an angels theme. The statue effects could probably be created in editing though. I leave the thoughts on this concept to the population and those that may be willing to pose for the concept.

Aug 21 10 09:56 am Link

Model

iPrincess

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I would suggest you get in contact with Derlyne. She has been in several body art competitions. I am sure she has a wide range of contacts.

A J Kirchner wrote:
Always room for more industry professionals. We look forward every month to network and shoot together. Sadly I have yet to find a body painter willing to donate their time and craft for an angels theme. The statue effects could probably be created in editing though. I leave the thoughts on this concept to the population and those that may be willing to pose for the concept.

Aug 21 10 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I remember last LV GLAM Han's was saying he wants to do some body painting too. He g
has a compressor and airbrush. We will still need to find some body paints.

Aug 21 10 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Yes I remember, but I think in all fairness and quality we need someone with experience. Like any craft it takes time to develope the skill. I did post a casting on both Craigs List and MM for a body painter but we do still need to find models with solid interest in this concept as well.

Aug 22 10 10:30 am Link

Photographer

Tonyniev

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

when is the August shoot?  Can I bring my strobes?

Aug 24 10 10:31 am Link

Photographer

cristophotos

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

looks like a cool event..

Aug 25 10 04:04 am Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Tonyniev wrote:
when is the August shoot?  Can I bring my strobes?

The event will be this coming Sunday (29th) from 4-8 pm at the Gypsy Den (3rd and Colorado). You may bring strobes, beauty dish etc if you choose. I did last month and just may again this month as it turned out very well

Aug 25 10 07:16 am Link

Photographer

TBerling Photography

Twinsburg, Ohio, US

Looking forward to meeting and shooting some new people when I am in town this weekend.

Aug 26 10 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

We have alot of new models and new designers comming to todays LV GLAM. Plus our returning models and all designers will be comming. Happy Birthday to Princess and me. We share the same day August 24th. Opening soon our new 1'st fridays magazine 10.000 sq ft offices/complex. You can now see 1'st fridays VIP Magazine now on line. copy and paste to your browser. Page 13 features LV GLAM. http://shade.keeptrees.com/publications … INE/#page0
Don't miss this one!

Aug 29 10 12:46 pm Link

Model

Bree Elizabeth

Reno, Nevada, US

I'm really interested in this event. I'm very new to modeling is this event open to anyone?

Aug 31 10 05:15 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Open to all that want to be creative.

Sep 01 10 02:23 am Link

Model

iPrincess

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thank you for the Birthday shout out!

vegasmusicandfilm wrote:
We have alot of new models and new designers comming to todays LV GLAM. Plus our returning models and all designers will be comming. Happy Birthday to Princess and me. We share the same day August 24th. Opening soon our new 1'st fridays magazine 10.000 sq ft offices/complex. You can now see 1'st fridays VIP Magazine now on line. copy and paste to your browser. Page 13 features LV GLAM. http://shade.keeptrees.com/publications … INE/#page0
Don't miss this one!

Sep 03 10 05:41 pm Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I so missed everyones B-day, I am so so sorry. For those who missed we had a few new models and photographers and a fresh designer come by. It was fun choreographing some of the shots and hope everyone was able to get a great shot. Adam was talking about a Halloween "UnDead" Theme for next month...sounds very cool!

Sep 03 10 07:46 pm Link

Clothing Designer

VictoriousV

Clive, Iowa, US

Hey everyone!
Im so sad I have missed the past 2 events. I have been overwhelmed with school, projects, kids, and Life in general. I am currently working on a Halloween Couture design with a fellow designer as well as a few freelance jobs. Im hoping to get some nice shots once Im finished! I miss you all and hope to work with you all again soon!Take Care!
Victoria

Sep 09 10 12:14 am Link

Clothing Designer

VictoriousV

Clive, Iowa, US

Amy ideas for this months event? I may be attending smile

Sep 20 10 10:03 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I would like to try a zombie style LV GLAM on September 26th .The models can be zombies, ghouls, or zombies hunters. Also the photographers can be posing as zombies or zombie hunters. We haven't had a shoot where the photographers can actually pose and be in the shots too. Its only in the spirit of Halloween. I also may cancel Octobers LV GLAM because it falls on October 31st. Alot of us may have to work or have plans for the Halloween evening and may not be able to attend LV GLAM on the last Sunday 31st. in October. All photographers registrations fees and donations at this upcomming Septembers LV GLAM will go towards AJ's special project.
Adam

Sep 20 10 10:40 pm Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I wanted to take a moment to personally thank everyone that came out to Glam this month and helped raise donations for Julie K. As you know Julie is very passionate about photography and recently had her dreams crushed when her camera had been stolen.

Through the kindness and generosity of very dear friends and family within our little community we raised a very fair deposit on a new camera for her. Proof that there are really great people out there.

Even more good news Adam went even further to help not only Julie but everyone that attended. Through his connections with local business we closed LV Glam early and everyone went two blocks down the street to Downtown Vintage Guitars to shoot Promo for Mark and his business.

I spoke with Mark and he will be using images from the promo shoot for website and advertising and will be sure to give fair credit to all! I personally will miss everyone next month and wish all a very happy and safe Halloween!

Some edits from Glam and the promo event

https://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/Andrewkirchner/JulieFox.jpg

Julie Fox

https://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/Andrewkirchner/JulieFox01.jpg

Julie Fox for Downtown Vintage Guitar Promo

https://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/Andrewkirchner/JulieFox03.jpg

Julie Fox for Downtown Vintage Guitar Promo

https://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt242/Andrewkirchner/Diana01.jpg

Diana Ayala for Downtown Vintage Guitar Promo

Sep 26 10 09:50 pm Link

Photographer

Jules K Photography

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thank you all at Sunday's LV Glam for your kindness, goodness, and generosity. I used the funds that you donated to put a healthy deposit down on a Canon XS kit and 75-300 mm lens through the layaway program at Kmart.

I couldn't have done this without the support of my creative family at LV Glam.

Love,

Julie

Sep 28 10 10:01 am Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

What happened to our little family thread? It has fallen so far back in the pages. No communication or updates.

For me I am taking a brief Hiatus as I focus on a new job and equipment upgrades. This doesnt mean I wont shoot at all during this period just that I need to focus and re-group.

I hope all are well. Please enjoy a fun and safe Halloween!

Oct 30 10 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hello Everybody
Just a reminder that LV GLAM will be back on November 28th. Same location, back to the earlier time of 1-4pm. Hope everyone had a great Halloween and is now ready for another fun and creative shoot with our group and the new members coming to the next LV GLAM. I've seen alot new stuff that we can do with the changes to the LV GLAM location and from what you artists have been doing so lets all put it all in the mix and make our next LV GLAM a shoot always to remember. I've been working with a few private owners of exotics sports and classic cars. I think a nice theme for next LV GLAM could be Race Car Queens! I also like the theme of Katy Perry's video for her hit single "California Gurls"! I think we can all put a little LV GLAMORIZE twist too it. Lets see what happens with these themes at the next LV GLAM on November 28th.
See you all there!

Nov 03 10 03:42 pm Link

Photographer

Ex Photography

Fargo, North Dakota, US

Cant wait! I'm so there!! I should even have the money to shoot!! YES!!! Is there an event posted about this on Facebook yet? let me know so i can join it and If not ill start one!

Nov 13 10 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Ex Photography wrote:
Cant wait! I'm so there!! I should even have the money to shoot!! YES!!! Is there an event posted about this on Facebook yet? let me know so i can join it and If not ill start one!

Just do it!

Nov 13 10 11:37 pm Link

Model

iPrincess

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hello LV Glam Family! How is everyone? I just wanted to know if the shoots will be indoors? I'm sure that everyone has noticed that the weather has changed. As of now, I have no plans for Sunday, so I may be able to attend smile any conformations on a MUA and/or wardrobe stylists?

Nov 21 10 07:53 am Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I just seen the new changes at the The Gypsy Den, Art Garden, and Mission. We are going to have such a great time at this Sundays LV GLAM. If you've been to it before your going to be very amazed with the new look.
https://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/vegasbikinicafe/lvglam13x.jpg

https://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/vegasbikinicafe/LVGLAM20x.jpg
See you all there!

Nov 24 10 04:30 am Link

Photographer

L V Pro Imaging

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hey all! I hope all have had a fun and safe Thanksgiving! I will be working until 6pm but will try to stop by after. I expect maybe about 6:30. I am aware that we are going back to the 1-4 schedule but then we always did hang out for a while and go to eat/drink after. I do hope to see my peeps!

Nov 27 10 03:43 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

LV GLAM IS BACK! JANUARY 30TH

Jan 20 11 03:47 am Link

Model

Contessa HoneyWillow

Portland, Oregon, US

Hello all!  I am new to Las Vegas but would love to get in on this!!!  Is this basically just a collaborative effort between all models, photogs, MUA's and designers?  Looks like a great way to network and meet other like minded, creative individuals!

Jan 21 11 11:59 pm Link

Model

Bella Brooklyn

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I'll definitely be there with a designer friend smile

Can't wait!!! Especially since I'm new to vegas as a whole! Xoxo

Brook

Jan 23 11 12:51 pm Link

Model

Jaz S

Los Angeles, California, US

this sounds extremely fun smile not sure why someone wouldnt go! :p
so does the public see it or no?
and when you say platform ur not talking physically right? :p [although that would be awesome :p]

Jan 23 11 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Ok everyone get your stuff together for the next LV GLAM. The location has been expanded again. I was just at the location yesterday doing a wild glam bride and groom shoot and it was hot! Thanks goes to MM members Lisa CS #1564404 and Brian Michaels #34758 from SO. CAL. Hair and Make-up by Sarah Mathis.
Loved working with both of you! I hope to see you back in a week for the first LV GLAM in 2011 on January 30th. Oh and the platform is up!
C-YA all this Sunday from 1pm till after 5pm.
https://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n217/vegasbikinicafe/DSC08818.jpg

Jan 25 11 10:05 am Link

Model

Diane Marie C

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Sounds very fun and interesting, I will be there for sure and thank you!

But pardon me, I read the time was 4 - 8 PM and in one of your posts you said, see you at 1 PM, can you please clarify.

Thanks a bunch!

Diane smile

Jan 25 11 12:38 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thanks for catching that Diane. Yes the correct time for this shoot is our winters hours 1pm - 5pm. Hope to see you there you have a great looking profile and port.
Adam

Jan 25 11 02:19 pm Link

Photographer

Jules K Photography

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Looking forward to seeing all the faces at this Sunday's Glam...both new ones and returning ones. One year anniversary of Glam...wow!

Jan 27 11 07:59 pm Link

Model

Jaz S

Los Angeles, California, US

if anyone wants to carpool and give me a lift, lemme know. send me an email :]

Jan 29 11 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

Art of LV

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

So where are the shots from last weekend?

matt

Feb 04 11 01:34 pm Link