Forums > Events > lv glam las vegas, nevada

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hello
I will send you a message for info! Stay tuned in.
Adam

Aug 14 12 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

Neon Salt Mine

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hey I also passed your info on to a Showgirl outfit thats looking for TFCD's for their new hires.

Be cool to have a couple of them come down every month.

You know how I'm always pushing the downtown area, it would be nice to do some silhouettes on that wall of light in the Gultch.

Let me know what Sundays plans are...

Aug 19 12 09:05 am Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

New calls and contacts are developing with models for 8 26 12.

Aug 23 12 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Its another LV GLAM Sunday! Come and shoot wth us!

Aug 26 12 11:05 am Link

Model

iPrincess

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. It has been awhile. I work every Sunday now-a-days (ughhh) but i def miss you all! x0x0, Princess

Sep 04 12 04:34 pm Link

Photographer

Neon Salt Mine

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Adam, what about a shoot at one of the dive motels on the Strip??

Here's one Sarah Jane's reviewed:

"Diamond Inn Motel 
Neighborhood: The Strip
1/4/2010 2 photos
Awesome old-school motel right across the street from Mandalay Bay, at a fraction of the price.  A giant pink elephant stands guard out front, to keep out all the pretentious douchebags.  Inside, you'll find simple, clean meth-motel-chic rooms with awesome old-school turquoise-tiled bathrooms.  Decent no-frills pool out front, plenty of parking, and close to everything.  A cheap, quirky place to stay for those who don't care about appearance!"

Been by the place but never thought about getting a room and doing a shoot. Might be kinda funky!

Ph #'s 736-2565

Sep 09 12 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I used to have the Las Vegas Strip Bikini Photo-Shoot next door at The Glasspool.
I remember that location.

Sep 11 12 12:55 pm Link

Photographer

Neon Salt Mine

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

As bad as it might seem, the place has some positives. Short walk to the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. Its across from the Luxor which has some interesting details from outside or across the street as a back ground. Place has a pool, its a room for models to change in and store stuff. Might not be right for this month but should put it on the "B" list. Plenty of parking on the lot where the Glass Pool was..

Sep 15 12 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

vegasmusicandfilm

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

LV GLAM Weekend! September 30th 4pm -8pm theme Circus Circus and superhero cosplay.

Sep 29 12 12:23 pm Link