Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Why you should *not* give up. (models only)

Photographer

JA Sanchez

Miami, Florida, US

Jellokittie wrote:
Thank you! smile

Have you considered a side-line as a motivational speaker? wink

You're quite welcome. Motivational speaker?....Only when required to get 'the shot'........which is more frequent then you may imagine!

Cheri H wrote:
I could a bit of an uplifting opinion...

Unfortunately I'm no longer doing these critiques. Feel free to read through the thread, PM me, or go to my other 'fun' critique thread if that interests you.

Jan 24 10 06:38 pm Link

Model

Danielle Dziuba

Macungie, Pennsylvania, US

Darn! I could have used an honest impute:)

Jan 24 10 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Extremem

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

My butt is too big... oh sorry models only... my bad

Jan 24 10 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

JA Sanchez

Miami, Florida, US

Danielle Dziuba wrote:
Darn! I could have used an honest impute:)

Unfortunately I'm not doing these critiques any longer, but if you have a specific question you can always PM me.

Jan 24 10 06:49 pm Link

Model

Sinade Cummings

London, England, United Kingdom

SouthFLpix wrote:

From reading your profile it's apparent that you are just starting out, so why would you even consider quitting if you have barely even gotten started? As a matter of fact, you have only been a member of this website for 3 days, and it looks like you might have only had maybe 1 or 2 photoshoots. You are a very long way off from reaching the point where you should consider giving up.

Why you should go on............You have not even given modeling a 'fair shot' yet. Giving up so soon is pretty much unthinkable.

I never did say i was thinking about quitting just for reference. I am not the person to give up, especially on this! this is what i've always aspired to be & i will never stop tyring until i get somewhere! I just wanted to know how my pictures look in my port & how i could improve.

Jan 26 10 09:33 am Link