Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Honestly, at 22 should I keep trying?

Model

Lauren Vickers

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I know many girls who have said they're younger and it works for them, that would have been my advice too!  I know a girl with Ford who's almost 30 who still says she's 21 sometimes lol (she has the genetics to pull it off).

Jan 29 10 01:33 am Link

Model

Sarah M Model

Preston, England, United Kingdom

lil Eva Mendes wrote:
ARE YOU JOKING????  they said u were too old??!!!  what do they want F-ing 10 year old girls modeling now??  ... well yeah i guess they do whats that new victoria secret model they have working now... she looks 12! its rediculous!

Yeah... the ridiculous thing is, I obviously don't LOOK too old else they would have not scouted me and asked me to come for an interview. His mood totally changed when I said my age and he told me then and there it was a problem. As well as that, I'm only just 5'8" and really they want girls who are 5'8" at 16 so they'll grow by the time they are 22. I'm 22 now!

Basicallly they want girls at 16 so that by the time they are my age they will be really experienced.

Jan 29 10 02:14 am Link

Model

Sarah M Model

Preston, England, United Kingdom

Lauren Vickers wrote:
I know many girls who have said they're younger and it works for them, that would have been my advice too!  I know a girl with Ford who's almost 30 who still says she's 21 sometimes lol (she has the genetics to pull it off).

Does she lie to the agency? The only thing I'm concerned about is if they did sign me up, saw my ID and I got into tons of trouble!!

Jan 29 10 02:15 am Link