Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Would you work with me?

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

[I have  nothing to do tonight so I will be playing around in the forums]

If yes, would you pay me, or offer TF?

I will give you a response in return.

Feb 18 10 04:34 pm Link

Photographer

Vampman Studios

Chicago, Illinois, US

I'd work with you. You've got a fashion modely look to you, which is my forte. Since I'm a lowly college student, I could only offer you TFCD at best.

Feb 19 10 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

Deleted by Request

Alta, Iowa, US

In a New York minute!  I love working with newer talent and you are obviously gorgeous.  I am also a lowly college student like the first responder but I could see investing some money into the shoot but maybe not an actual paid shoot.  Not because you aren't worth it but because I can mentally justify buying you an outfit for a specific look more than I can dig money out of my pockets smile

Feb 19 10 03:14 pm Link

Photographer

NothingIsRealButTheGirl

Los Angeles, California, US

yes.

no. I would offer you TF.

I would also offer you TP, and we would go on a tear through the neighborhood, TP'ing everybody's trees. Nobody would catch us.

Feb 19 10 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

JEBKA Photography

Firestone, Colorado, US

Yes, I would work with you.
Pay would be determined by project and if it is being funded.

Feb 19 10 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Stephens III

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Yes I would shoot with you.

Yes I would pay you.

I think we could do some cool fashion stuff together.

Feb 19 10 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Stephens III

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

DBP

Double post.....sorry lol

Feb 19 10 07:24 pm Link

Model

FNockideneh

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

Yes I would work with and only because I think you look like a blast to collaborate with smile

Feb 19 10 07:28 pm Link

Photographer

John-Anthony

New York, New York, US

Of course

I dont pay Models (thats what the client is for)

If you really want to pursue it get up to NYC and go to some open calls at agencies

Edit: Now I see your already with click. Thats means there shouldnt be one photographer on this site who wouldnt shoot you

Feb 19 10 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

AdVanced Photography

Cockeysville, Maryland, US

Come a state over to MD and I'll gladly shoot with you. I would TFP but if a client is paying I would gladly hire you.

Feb 19 10 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Digiography

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

I would work with you TF, why TF?, because I'm a cheap toad.

Feb 19 10 08:42 pm Link

Makeup Artist

Nightshade Beauty

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Digiography wrote:

A cheap toad who is helping you to build your port.

I would toad all over you too, OP.
To mutual benefit of course.

Feb 19 10 09:56 pm Link

Photographer

The Face Photography

Madrid, Madrid, Spain

I would work with the Sharon from the Love album. You have some very good shots there.

But I would not pay you, I'd offer a TFCD photoshoot, unless you'd come up with some idea that I would find amazing and deserving payment.

Feb 20 10 05:03 pm Link

Photographer

Al Dobson

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

I'd gladly work with you and, yes, I'd be willing to pay you though, it's all rather moot since I'm nowhere near your location.

You've got an interesting portfolio. Some of the images are exquisite andddd some....look like they were taken by a GWC with a point-and-shoot.  The exquisite ones show your full potential though and that makes up what I feel is lacking in the not-so-great shots.

Feb 20 10 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Blue Moon Photos

San Ramon, California, US

LifeIsBeautiful wrote:
[I have  nothing to do tonight so I will be playing around in the forums]

If yes, would you pay me, or offer TF?

I will give you a response in return.

Sharon, I would definitely work with you!  You have a beautiful and alluring look.  I would offer TF as that's the only way I shoot.  I do this as a hobby and stress relief from my real job, hence my TF approach.

Grog

Feb 20 10 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

remerrill

Arcata, California, US

Yes, I would work with you... and I knew that before looking into your portfolio.
When I clicked on your link I can see your avatar and the shot of you in the hammock... from those 2 shots... I knew the answer would be yes. To be honest though, that other shot of you on your 'about me' page really does you you no justice at all.

I would offer you pay or TF* depending on the project.

Feb 20 10 06:00 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Vampman Studios wrote:
I'd work with you. You've got a fashion modely look to you, which is my forte. Since I'm a lowly college student, I could only offer you TFCD at best.

Thank you smile
Looking through your portfolio I do see some shots are better than the others, like most ports. This being said, I am not sure if there is anything in your portfolio that would convince me to do a trade shoot.
I definitely understand the whole student thing though, I am in the same boat!! haha

Feb 20 10 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

Joshua Adels

Richmond, Virginia, US

Yep.

Feb 20 10 07:57 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

VillagerArtPhotography wrote:
In a New York minute!  I love working with newer talent and you are obviously gorgeous.  I am also a lowly college student like the first responder but I could see investing some money into the shoot but maybe not an actual paid shoot.  Not because you aren't worth it but because I can mentally justify buying you an outfit for a specific look more than I can dig money out of my pockets smile

Thank you for the enthusiasm!! haha
Unfortunately you would be way too far away to ever collaborate TF lool

Feb 20 10 07:57 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

NothingIsRealButTheGirl wrote:
yes.

no. I would offer you TF.

I would also offer you TP, and we would go on a tear through the neighborhood, TP'ing everybody's trees. Nobody would catch us.

You do have some cool pictures but not quite the style I would need for my port! I would love to go TP with you though!! haha

Feb 20 10 07:58 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

JEBKA Photography wrote:
Yes, I would work with you.
Pay would be determined by project and if it is being funded.

I definitely see some potential within you, although some of your port looks like it was just a basic pic taken with a digital camera. I think it is good to stay simple,and not go way too out of the box, but in a crisp trendy way.

Feb 20 10 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

Images by MR

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I would enjoy the chance to shoot together using TF* if you were closer smile

Feb 20 10 08:01 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Urban Creative Imaging wrote:
DBP

Double post.....sorry lol

You seem to have a solid base and background with your photography, which obviously always looks better from a model's point of view. I would definitely be willing to accept a paid shoot with you.

Feb 20 10 08:01 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

FNockideneh wrote:
Yes I would work with and only because I think you look like a blast to collaborate with smile

Thank you very much! smile
I especially love the photos of you in the hooters shirt, they just pop out so well. I would definitely collaborate with you.

Feb 20 10 08:03 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

John-Anthony  wrote:
Of course

I dont pay Models (thats what the client is for)

If you really want to pursue it get up to NYC and go to some open calls at agencies

Edit: Now I see your already with click. Thats means there shouldnt be one photographer on this site who wouldnt shoot you

I obviously would shoot TF with you, you are fantastic tongue

Feb 20 10 08:03 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

AdVanced Photography wrote:
Come a state over to MD and I'll gladly shoot with you. I would TFP but if a client is paying I would gladly hire you.

I really like your 2nd and 5th photo, but the other ones wouldnt really persuade me to TF.

Feb 20 10 08:05 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Digiography wrote:

A toad that turns into a prince? smile
You seem to have some great headshots. I would possibly collaborate TF with you.

Feb 20 10 08:06 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Makeup and Hair by Kat wrote:

A cheap toad who is helping you to build your port.

I would toad all over you too, OP.
To mutual benefit of course.

You have some great beauty shots. It is always wonderful to have a make up artist toad all over me lool

Feb 20 10 08:07 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Agustin Malave wrote:
I would work with the Sharon from the Love album. You have some very good shots there.

But I would not pay you, I'd offer a TFCD photoshoot, unless you'd come up with some idea that I would find amazing and deserving payment.

You have some interesting shots, and beautiful models, but I am not sure if that would be enough for me to shoot TF.

Feb 20 10 08:09 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Al Dobson wrote:
I'd gladly work with you and, yes, I'd be willing to pay you though, it's all rather moot since I'm nowhere near your location.

You've got an interesting portfolio. Some of the images are exquisite andddd some....look like they were taken by a GWC with a point-and-shoot.  The exquisite ones show your full potential though and that makes up what I feel is lacking in the not-so-great shots.

Oh I'm sorry, I was unaware I had photos in my portfolio that looked like they were taken by a GWC. Interesting. It would be great if you could fill me in on what they are.

Feb 20 10 08:11 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Grogs Photography wrote:

Sharon, I would definitely work with you!  You have a beautiful and alluring look.  I would offer TF as that's the only way I shoot.  I do this as a hobby and stress relief from my real job, hence my TF approach.

Grog

Out of all your albums, I particularly favor the Lifestyle album. I am not sure if it convinces me that you could give me what I need to spice up my portfolio though.

Feb 20 10 08:14 pm Link

Photographer

Lauren A Farrington

Sunderland, Massachusetts, US

Most definitely.
I'd pay you if I had funds...but I do not.
Soooo I'd just beg you for TF, basically.

Feb 20 10 08:14 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

remerrill wrote:
Yes, I would work with you... and I knew that before looking into your portfolio.
When I clicked on your link I can see your avatar and the shot of you in the hammock... from those 2 shots... I knew the answer would be yes. To be honest though, that other shot of you on your 'about me' page really does you you no justice at all.

I would offer you pay or TF* depending on the project.

Thank you smile You have some great shots. I love that you tie nature into the photos, I love nature. And thank you for the hint about the 2nd photo on my about me. Fortunately, it is up there just to be silly smile

Feb 20 10 08:15 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

No choice but to shoot wrote:
Yep.

I absolutely love your avatar, but I am not sure there are enough photos on your port that do you justice.

Feb 20 10 08:16 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Images by MR wrote:
I would enjoy the chance to shoot together using TF* if you were closer smile

Thank you. You have some lovely studio work and I definitely love the nude you have at the end of your portfolio.

Feb 20 10 08:18 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Lauren A Farrington wrote:
Most definitely.
I'd pay you if I had funds...but I do not.
Soooo I'd just beg you for TF, basically.

Wow Lauren!
I definitely see A LOT of potential in the work you have done so far at such a young age. If you were closer I'd love to take your TF offer and experiment with you a bit! smile

Feb 20 10 08:20 pm Link

Photographer

PhotoDr

Chantilly, Virginia, US

Yes and yes?

smile

Feb 20 10 08:24 pm Link

Photographer

Lauren A Farrington

Sunderland, Massachusetts, US

LifeIsBeautiful wrote:

Wow Lauren!
I definitely see A LOT of potential in the work you have done so far at such a young age. If you were closer I'd love to take your TF offer and experiment with you a bit! smile

Ahh, thank you. I guess I'll have to add Delaware to the list of places I must visit; working with you would be stellar.

Feb 20 10 08:25 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

PhotoDr wrote:
Yes and yes?

smile

Thank you smile

Feb 20 10 08:29 pm Link

Model

LifeIsBeautiful

Newark, Delaware, US

Lauren A Farrington wrote:

Ahh, thank you. I guess I'll have to add Delaware to the list of places I must visit; working with you would be stellar.

Unfortunately there is not much going on in Delaware! haha
Eventually when you become more experienced and get a higher clientele you can come on into New York or Philadelphia even. It is always better to stay in the major cities. Than the models can come to you smile

Feb 20 10 08:30 pm Link