Model

Miz Raven

Fallbrook, California, US

Bare Essential Photos wrote:
Fake boobs should be avoided at all COST because artistic nude photographers avoid them like the plague. They look so phony.

Gabby

yup u bet they wouldn't if they saw ones that have been deflated from pregnancy - 36c before 38h during - deflated now yet every other part of my body including my six pack looks good.......

May 12 11 01:14 pm Link

Model

Miz Raven

Bare Essential Photos wrote:
To Damon Banner --

I'm just giving some advice. Models considering getting fake boobs deserve that much.

Gabby

And what's that exactly suposed to mean?  Have you ever thought some people actually need them?  My bosses were so bad after pregnancy the insurance paid for part of it because it was considered a deformity!  I think you're being a bit presumptuous and judgemental!

May 12 11 01:22 pm Link

Model

Stacey Valli

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

Kris Moore wrote:
Fake boobs are disgusting. I have never and will never photograph anyone with a set.

Remember young'ns you are only young and hot for a short time. What are you going to do with those ugly plastic blobs once you hit mid 30 ish?

The end.

Nice outlook on the situation.

Perhaps people will not want to be photographed by a person with such views.

May 12 11 01:31 pm Link

Model

Stacey Valli

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

Answer to op: I wanted surgery when I was your age. I was 110lbs and about a 36 A. 5 years later although i am significantly bigger tongue so are my boobs.

Ultimately if you want the surgery choose the best surgeon available and perhaps wait a while to see if your outlook changes, mine did but thats because I felt more comfortable with myself. It had never crossed my mind that I wanted it for anything other than my own personal thoughts on the matter.

May 12 11 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

Luke Lenz

Berlin, Berlin, Germany

For me, the best looking boobs are:

the ones that are fake but look real
or
the ones that are real but look fake.

May 12 11 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

alessandro2009

Florence, Toscana, Italy

I think everyone have the right to choose but i think also that cosmetic surgery should be made ​​with knowledge of the facts. This is an operation so certain risk are involved.
Breast Augmentation Risks
Breast Lift Complications and Risks You Need to Know
The result can't be much good and and eventual future remotion isn't simply or easy and there always some change.
It's your choice accept that risks or not.

May 12 11 02:34 pm Link

Model

Miz Raven

Luke Lenz wrote:
For me, the best looking boobs are:

the ones that are fake but look real
or
the ones that are real but look fake.

well said!

May 12 11 03:53 pm Link