Forums > Model Colloquy > How do you get a Good yet Affordable Boob Job?

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

You're 23. Why don't you wait until you really completely finish growing and/or pop out a kid before dropping 7 grand on boobs?

Maybe spend the money on something useful, like, college. hmm

However, if you're hellbent on stuffing your likely still growing chest full of plastic, don't skimp on it. Do your research, find a good surgeon, and work out a payment plan with them.

Do not try to skimp on cost when it comes to your body. This isn't a piercing that you can just take out and let it heal up if it looks bad. You don't want walleye tits, do you? You don't want to develop an infection and completely lose your tits altogether, do you?

I will never understand why people try and take the cheap way out about shit when it deals with their health and body.

May 09 11 05:15 pm Link

Model

Fur Elise

Seattle, Washington, US

Brett Hunt wrote:
well I have seen more than a few women get the money for a boob job by asking for it on ebay with the promise of a before and after photo.

no way! I have to go see this! >_>

Edit: I saw nothing.

May 09 11 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

OpenMinds

Paradise Valley, Arizona, US

Amelia Talon wrote:
www.myfreeimplants.com If you want to get other people to help you pay for them. The downside is you have to raise the entire amount of the surgery, you can't pay your own half and the site pays the other, unless you got another 'paying' account and paid it to yourself, and they deduct some money from every transaction made.

But you have to really work it and be willing to do some.. not so respectable things.

edit: LOL someone said it before me.

Also would like to point out, with loans, if you have bad credit you can get a co-signer.(parents, boyfriend, friend?)
Or you can loan from your parents/boyfriend/friends and that saves the bad credit problem.
There's also a thing called Care Credit specifically for financing surgeries.  http://www.carecredit.com/

Wait a sec...  Someone is seriously considering a mortgage on fake tits?????  OMFG

May 09 11 05:21 pm Link

Photographer

OpenMinds

Paradise Valley, Arizona, US

LNZBZ wrote:
I have been wanting to get implants for a long time and have decided to do it after returning from Germany.  I saw a doctor, etc. and she quoted me the price and it was at least $7000 for silicon gel (which is what I want, not saline) implants.

She is one of the best in Cincinnati and I don't want to go to a bad Dr.  Saving money is not worth risking my life.

Does anyone know of a Good Dr that charges less near Cincinnati?  And does anyone know where to get financing for a person with bad credit?

(No negative comments please.  Just asking for some Advice, not Personal Opinions. Thanks)

OP, I guess I have to ask WHY you want bolt-ons to begin with.  Are you hoping it will do something for your modeling potential?  Save your money...  Fake tits do not equal "model".

May 09 11 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

North Kingstown, Rhode Island, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:
You're 23. Why don't you wait until you really completely finish growing and/or pop out a kid before dropping 7 grand on boobs?

However, if you're hellbent on stuffing your likely still growing chest full of plastic, don't skimp on it. Do your research, find a good surgeon, and work out a payment plan with them.

Do not try to skimp on cost when it comes to your body. This isn't a piercing that you can just take out and let it heal up if it looks bad. You don't want walleye tits, do you? You don't want to develop an infection and completely lose your tits altogether, do you?

I will never understand why people try and take the cheap way out about shit when it deals with their health and body.

Speaking of health and body, I've seen girls with these tight fake boobies and their rear looks like porridge. If your going to do this, hope you plan on keeping your body in stellar tight ass shape. Yeah, I know, your 23, you'll never get old, but when you do, just keep that in mind. Nothing worse than fake "and" saggy...

May 09 11 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Philipe

Pomona, California, US

You don't want to go through the pennysaver for this..

Seriously, if you needed surgery on something, its not something that shop for a good deal. You want someone to do good work..Period...

If you have to cut out coupons for a two for one special.
(thats not too good)

If you can't afford a boob job, look in to doctors who do payment plans..
and ask and ask for referrals........

May 09 11 05:25 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

Okay, okay, okay.

Some models get boob jobs to enhance their pocket books and some get it to enhance their self-image. I guess it's in that order ... lol

Gabby

May 09 11 05:25 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

MacLaren wrote:

Speaking of health and body, I've seen girls with these tight fake boobies and their rear looks like porridge. If your going to do this, hope you plan on keeping your body in stellar tight ass shape. Yeah, I know, your 23, you'll never get old, but when you do, just keep that in mind. Nothing worse than fake "and" saggy...

There's that.

/sigh

I miss my 23 year old body.

May 09 11 05:26 pm Link

Photographer

North Kingstown, Rhode Island, US

ShivaKitty wrote:

Yeah, I will readily admit that I could have done really well as a glamor model, had I modified my chest to match the measurements of my lower half. I didn't have the foresight to realize that when I first started modeling, or the income, or the drive to do so, since I've always liked my body.... but, many women do it to increase their perceived value when they are making a living off their looks. If your body is disproportionate, and you change that, it can make a significant difference in your income, the types of jobs you get, and the rate at which you book those jobs.

Shiva Kitty - Your body rocks! Perfect example of someone who takes really great care of what she has, and not worry about what she doesn't... Rock on....

May 09 11 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

DaG

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Bare Essential Photos wrote:
To OP --

Here's some advice. Women who get boob jobs do it to enhance their self-image. It seems to me that counseling is the answer, not the knife.

Gabby

Oh brother.

May 09 11 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

gone for good

Andover, England, United Kingdom

Consider this: If you work in a job that you earn TIPS, or where your breast augmentation would improve your income, then the boob job can be written off on you Taxes. I know of girls in Vegas, cocktail waitresses, strippers, dancers who have all done this.  Now my information is a couple years old so I would check with a CPA before you count on it. But the IRS does/has accepted it as an expense related to career advancement!

May 09 11 05:35 pm Link

Photographer

gone for good

Andover, England, United Kingdom

DaG wrote:

Oh brother.

Oh wow!  There are LOTS of reasons for boob jobs and not all enhancements to self image require counseling. That is like saying going to the gym is to enhance your self image and counseling is the answer to that... or Ben and Jerry's!

May 09 11 05:37 pm Link

Model

Anastazya

Sacramento, California, US

I myself have been considering a "breast lift". I am naturally a 32G and I am 43. Sure they sag, ya they dont look the same but the thought of having the lift surgery "SCARES ME TO DEATH". Part of me wants it real bad and part of me wants to stay me, au natural!

I completely understand your desire to have this surgey. I mean if you look all around you women are getting their boobs done. But like the other posts, it comes at a price!! Not just money $$$$ but health as well. But I know what its like to want something so bad that you look beyond the risks.

Sure I enjoy modeling and its fun and I will keep doing it until it stops being fun but I had more satisfaction from being a mother, wife and other things in life.

Having big boobs isnt what its cracked up to be!! Not only that but finding bras that fit is a pain in the butt!! Good luck to you and I hope either way that you get what you want.

May 09 11 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Vinnit

Tampa, Florida, US

Brett Hunt wrote:
well I have seen more than a few women get the money for a boob job by asking for it on ebay with the promise of a before and after photo.

I have never heard of this.  It would seem contrary to ebays TOS.  (Not disagreeing, just haven't heard of it).

I have, however, heard of women starting fundraising websites like "Buy Me New Boobs!" complete with Jerry Lewis Telethon style donation trackers and such.  Naturally, anybody who contributes to the cause gets a peek at the twins after they are implanted.  Pretty good idea for those too poor to afford it themselves. 

Which reminds me, I have to put some more money in my Paypal account...

May 09 11 05:48 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

Photos by Jeff B  wrote:
Oh wow!  There are LOTS of reasons for boob jobs and not all enhancements to self image require counseling. That is like saying going to the gym is to enhance your self image and counseling is the answer to that... or Ben and Jerry's!

Actually, no.

All breast implant surgeries are to enhance self image. It's not always just "Oh, I wish I had bigger boobs" however, it is to enhance self image.

If the person was truly happy with their appearance, they wouldn't need the surgery. Boob jobs are not a life saving, medically necessary plastic surgery. I can understand and sympathize with a lot of women who DO get them, because it's not always just "Oh, I just want big tits!"

Also, going to them gym is ALSO for the purpose of enhancing self image. You get the added benefit of being healthier, but really, would you go and sweat your ass off 4 or more times a week if it didn't make you look great? If you could be just as healthy without it? And I do know some people who take going to the gym and working out to an unhealthy obsession who COULD use some counseling.

May 09 11 05:48 pm Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

If you want them badly enough, you can wait while you continue to save up for a GOOD job that will actually make you happy, rather than a botched job that turns into a waste of money youre apparently going to owe back to someone.

Also keep in mind that youre getting them at a pretty young age, which means when youre like 50something, they'll either need to come out or be replaced most likely, which is another investment you need to be ready for.

Unless there are complications that are immediately threatening your life, your insurance probably wont help with it. My mother needs to have hers taken out, BADLY, because of health problems, but theyre not going to cause her to drop dead tomorrow, and we dont have the thousands of dollars to spend on elective cosmetic surgery...so she suffers daily.

May 09 11 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

To Elizabeth Claret --

Thank you!

Cosmetic surgery, within the context of this thread, is being done for enhancing her self-image and maybe helping out her pocket book, as well. She does have various options for solving her self-image situation. I was simply suggesting counseling because it didn't require the knife. So many beautiful women scar their bodies with various cosmetic surgeries for reasons which could be solved with counseling. It's not the only solution, but it's one she should consider.

Gabby

May 09 11 06:15 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Claret

Yelm, Washington, US

To Elizabeth Claret --

Thank you!

Cosmetic surgery, within the context of this thread, is being done for enhancing her self-image and maybe helping out her pocket book, as well. She does have various options for solving her self-image situation. I was simply suggesting counseling because which didn't require the knife. So many beautiful women scar their bodies with various cosmetic surgeries for reasons which could be solved with counseling. It's not the only solution, but it's one she should consider.

Gabby

Please don't rub it in my face that I agreed with you for once, or defended something you said.

I don't have an issue with cosmetic surgery as long as it is well thought out and carefully researched, and not done on a whim. A person's body is there own damn business, honestly.

I hope the OP does take into consideration that her body will likely not remain the same as it is now. Hell, I had an A cup until I was 22, and now I'm almost a D cup. The things don't stop growing just because you're over 18.

May 09 11 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

I M N Photography

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Good Egg Productions wrote:
If you want it bad enough, you will save the money to purchase it.

Consider it your best motivation to your goal.

I would imagine if everyone with bad credit could just finance anything, there would [be] people with even worse credit.

Well said.

May 09 11 06:31 pm Link

Model

Natasha240

Cassina de' Pecchi, Lombardy, Italy

Why don't you just go to more than one consult? You should regardless. I went to three, and they all charged different prices. The cost was not what swayed me to one surgeon or the other, but more how we "clicked" and how I liked their other work and their attitude.

Implantinfo.com has some good surgeons listed with references. It's a good place to start.

May 09 11 06:39 pm Link

Photographer

Charles Nevols

San Francisco, California, US

it is an oxymoron, there is no such thing as a good boob job, they are all bad, depending on the degree...

May 09 11 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

Aaron Lewis Photography

Catskill, New York, US

I think most people who consider this procedure have self confidence issues. I also believe that most people, photographers, men etc would much prefer real breasts of any size over fake.

SEE ABOVE ^^^^^^

May 09 11 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

Anastazya wrote:
I myself have been considering a "breast lift". I am naturally a 32G and I am 43. Sure they sag, ya they dont look the same but the thought of having the lift surgery "SCARES ME TO DEATH". Part of me wants it real bad and part of me wants to stay me, au natural!

I completely understand your desire to have this surgey. I mean if you look all around you women are getting their boobs done. But like the other posts, it comes at a price!! Not just money $$$$ but health as well. But I know what its like to want something so bad that you look beyond the risks.

Sure I enjoy modeling and its fun and I will keep doing it until it stops being fun but I had more satisfaction from being a mother, wife and other things in life.

Having big boobs isnt what its cracked up to be!! Not only that but finding bras that fit is a pain in the butt!! Good luck to you and I hope either way that you get what you want.

I looked at yours and they are so perfect. Natural. That is just the way they lay perfectly.

May 09 11 06:56 pm Link

Photographer

barepixels

San Diego, California, US

OP here is a thought.  How about spending 4 or 5 grands on a trainer to loose 20-30 pounds.  It's cheaper then $7 grands and it's safer.

May 09 11 06:58 pm Link

Model

Shawna Marie Q

Warner Robins, Georgia, US

You want to be bigger than a 36C?
I want implants to get to 36C!

May 09 11 08:02 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Rodriguez Photo

Huntington Beach, California, US

Do what cute girls do, find a dumb ass guy to pay for them.

May 09 11 08:07 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

To Andy Rodriguez Photo --

That's what BFs are for ... lol

Gabby

May 09 11 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

No One of Consequence

Winchester, Virginia, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:
I miss my 23 year old body.

Since you're 26 now, you had to have been 23 when I shot you (the 3rd model I ever shot).   I think you look better now then you did then.

May 09 11 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

Professor X

Calhoun, Georgia, US

LNZBZ wrote:
I have been wanting to get implants for a long time and have decided to do it after returning from Germany.  I saw a doctor, etc. and she quoted me the price and it was at least $7000 for silicon gel (which is what I want, not saline) implants.

She is one of the best in Cincinnati and I don't want to go to a bad Dr.  Saving money is not worth risking my life.

Does anyone know of a Good Dr that charges less near Cincinnati?  And does anyone know where to get financing for a person with bad credit?

(No negative comments please.  Just asking for some Advice, not Personal Opinions. Thanks)

first thing is from looking at your port I can't tell why you would need a boob job ....from what I can see there anyway(no nudes??) I find Perky is much better than BIG

this model had her's done in the military ,if that might help you

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18298211

May 09 11 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

Professor X

Calhoun, Georgia, US

barepixels wrote:
OP here is a thought.  How about spending 4 or 5 grands on a trainer to loose 20-30 pounds.  It's cheaper then $7 grands and it's safer.

sort of sounds like a good idea butttt the models I know that have lost weight loose it in the boobs first....not good for pretty photos at all

May 09 11 08:31 pm Link

Model

Shawna Marie Q

Warner Robins, Georgia, US

X Charles Beasley wrote:

sort of sounds like a good idea butttt the models I know that have lost weight loose it in the boobs first....not good for pretty photos at all

That's where I lose it first! Err...lost it, rather.

May 09 11 08:32 pm Link

Photographer

Professor X

Calhoun, Georgia, US

Shawna Marie W wrote:

That's where I lose it first! Err...lost it, rather.

yea ummmmm.... well when selecting a model to shoot I'll take perky and shapely any day over size

May 09 11 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

Professor X

Calhoun, Georgia, US

Elizabeth Claret wrote:

+10,000   Love to hear someone with a brain on the other side!

May 09 11 08:59 pm Link

Model

Amelia Talon

Seattle, Washington, US

barepixels wrote:

Low blow. She didn't ask if she should lose weight, she asked how to afford boobs.

May 09 11 09:08 pm Link

Photographer

barepixels

San Diego, California, US

Amelia Talon wrote:
Low blow. She didn't ask if she should lose weight, she asked how to afford boobs.

I wasn't trying to dis her.  I just think she have her priority backward.

May 09 11 10:43 pm Link

Model

XENA KAI

Los Angeles, California, US

I flew all the way to the other side of the country, literally from California to Florida, because he was the best doctor I found and I knew he wouldn't F-up my tits. If you want a good boob job, go to a respectable doctor and do your research. I know women who've gotten three boob jobs just because the first one messed up.

Also, not only think about the doctor, but think about the consequences. There are complications that even the doctor doesn't have control over (i.e. capsular contracture). Know what you are dealing with.

May 09 11 11:08 pm Link

Model

XENA KAI

To OP --

Here's some advice. Women who get boob jobs do it to enhance their self-image. It seems to me that counseling is the answer, not the knife.

Gabby

It was more of a preference for me than a necessity. Sure, it boosted the confidence I had in myself but before I was already happy with my body. Like I said, it was more of a preference than a necessity.

May 09 11 11:15 pm Link

Photographer

Educated Savage

Fresno, California, US

Y'know, before getting a boob job, I recommend 'test driving' the size you want to be to see if you really do like it and don't mind the weight. Get some really good falsies for awhile and see how you like it.

Otherwise, get a job just for boobs. Quit said job when you have enough money saved. My friend is saving for her wedding, so she got a second job on the weekend and calculated how long she would have to stay working there to cover her portion of the wedding. When she's done, she'll prolly stay because she loves that job now, but her plan was to quit afterwards.

May 09 11 11:51 pm Link

Model

Eff

Spokane, Washington, US

To Andy Rodriguez Photo --

That's what BFs are for ... lol

Gabby

If it is for self-image, so what? If it makes someone feel absolutely wonderful, and sexy, and drop dead gorgeous, and that it was a good investment to their happiness and the way they see themselves, why is that an issue with you?

Sheesh.

Also, how come it's always women that are the first to jump on other women about improving their self-image? Half the time neither of the women would even consider each other potential partners, so it isn't any of their business.

May 10 11 12:07 am Link

Photographer

Lenny

i have the best idea.  with the $7,000 get one done, and go to the best doctor money can buy.  then work a the circus as the one breasted lady until you save the other $7,000 and get the other one.  then again, you might change your mind and stay working at the circus with the one boob, probably more money in that.

or you can gain 30-40 lbs.  i am sure some of that will go to the boobs.  that way you can get a boob job for the price of a few bacon double cheeseburgers.

i hear colombia, venezuela, and argentina are great places to get boobs done.  they do so many over there.  argentina will probably be the most fun.  like my one girlfriend that went there on vacation said, in buenos aires, even the garbagemen are good looking.

May 10 11 12:08 am Link